It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Looks like the people assigned to take all the faked rubble pictures made a massive boo boo!

Case Closed!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by kidtwist
This has got to be one of the biggest pieces of bull I've read in this thread yet!

Where are these underground fires coming from exactly? The bombs that went off in the basement?

Not to sound condescending, but the underground fires came from fire. The collapse also no-doubt ruptured gas lines and power lines. There's plenty of sources for smoldering underground. As someone who has used a campfire before, I know for a fact that things can stay hot for a long time even when under layers of ash. Consider that situation with debris filled with air pockets and plenty of fuel, and you can begin to understand underground fire. It happens all the time in house fires that collapse. Just look it up.

WTC buildings had no gas lines, and where are you getting the fuel from? The fuel had burnt out, the nfires were extinguished by the smothering of the collapse, and this has nothing to do with house fires.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Looks like the people assigned to take all the faked rubble pictures made a massive boo boo!

Case Closed!

Where did you get the photo from? If this photo is a new disclosure, the jig is up.
edit on 2-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
What makes you think I am British? For all you know I could be a foreign Northface luggage salesman irritated by a drop in sales due to MI5 misuse of our premium products which are sold over the internet and in quality retailers.

Sure enough, you could be.

Still, this is yet another post without a response to my question. This is becoming a common theme among truthers and me it seems!

Any chance of an answer?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Where did you get the photo from? If this photo is a new disclosure, the jig is up.

FAKING THE RUBBLE
cluesforum.info...

(scroll down the page to see the WTC7 picture)

Now I know the OS gatekeepers will slate the source, but read the whole thread from the start, and decide for yourself if they (perps) faked any pictures. It seems so.
edit on 2-6-2012 by kidtwist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

What makes you think I am British? For all you know I could be a foreign Northface luggage salesman irritated by a drop in sales due to MI5 misuse of our premium products which are sold over the internet and in quality retailers.

Sure enough, you could be.

Still, this is yet another post without a response to my question. This is becoming a common theme among truthers and me it seems!

Any chance of an answer?

You know full well the perps and all their gatekeepers invented the 'truth movement' to spread disinfo and categorise people.

So would you refrain from categorising individuals that have nothing to do with this fantasy movement, I find it offensive and will report you if you call anyone that again. We are not allowed to call you shills, so refrain from calling us 'truthers' when you know full well we are not.

I repeat, we are individuals, not part of any dficticious movement that the perps or their gatekeepers invented, and I know why you use that ridiculous term, so stop using it.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You know full well the perps and all their gatekeepers invented the 'truth movement' to spread disinfo and categorise people.

So would you refrain from categorising individuals that have nothing to do with this fantasy movement, I find it offensive and will report you if you call anyone that again. We are not allowed to call you shills, so refrain from calling us 'truthers' when you know full well we are not.

No, I refuse. The word 'truthers' is accurate and non slanderous. There are no implications as a result. The word 'shill' is directly slanderous and not accurate whatsoever.

I repeat, we are individuals, not part of any dficticious movement that the perps or their gatekeepers invented, and I know why you use that ridiculous term, so stop using it.

You are paranoid beyond belief. If the mods agree then I will stop using it, otherwise I have no intention of tiptoeing around your paranoia.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

No, I refuse. The word 'truthers' is accurate and non slanderous. There are no implications as a result. The word 'shill' is directly slanderous and not accurate whatsoever.

You are paranoid beyond belief. If the mods agree then I will stop using it, otherwise I have no intention of tiptoeing around your paranoia.

Ok then I will report you because I find it offensive, and I will call you what I like too. I have said that we are individuals and know why the term 'truther' and 'truth movement' were invented by the perps and gatekeepers like yourself, so the fact you 'refuse' just highlights the deliberate useage of the terms.

How can one slander an anonymous person called 'exponent' you blithering troll!?!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

That thing is going around hooking everyone on this thread. He just sits there and badgers. Now he is on my case to answer his imagined questions.

The site you showed me is very good. I am going study it closely. I wonder if I can trace the original photos to examine with filters.

Many thanks again.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Ok then I will report you because I find it offensive, and I will call you what I like too. I have said that we are individuals and know why the term 'truther' and 'truth movement' were invented by the perps and gatekeepers like yourself, so the fact you 'refuse' just highlights the deliberate useage of the terms.

The word 'truther' means any person who is investigating a hidden truth behind 911. Your redefining of the term doesn't change the context I use it in.

Please, give me a definition of 'shill' that you are using that isn't offensive.

How can one slander an anonymous person called 'exponent' you blithering troll!?!

My name is 'exponent' on the forums, that is not anonymous.

Why am I paranoid? Please do explain troll.

You are paranoid because you believe a common term was "invented by the perps and gatekeepers". I do not know a more appropriate description of paranoia.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The word 'truther' means any person who is investigating a hidden truth behind 911. Your redefining of the term doesn't change the context I use it in.

Please, give me a definition of 'shill' that you are using that isn't offensive.

My name is 'exponent' on the forums, that is not anonymous.

Why am I paranoid? Please do explain troll.

You are paranoid because you believe a common term was "invented by the perps and gatekeepers". I do not know a more appropriate description of paranoia.

Well if someone has their own view of a term based on their beliefs then you should respect that, and if you fail to respect that then you will be callede a trol, because essentially that is what you are with that kind of behaviour, and remind your gatekeeper buddy abouve you, waypasthisbedtime that I told them yesterday not to bother trying to debate with me because they talk out of the wrong end of their anatomy, so save your time chatting to me waypastit and use your time to chat bubbles to someone else.

OK I'm happy to be paranoid because you are a troll gatekeeper exponent, and because you are called exponent elsewhere, still makes you anonymous, so cut the crap with the slander card you blithering troll!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

That thing is going around hooking everyone on this thread. He just sits there and badgers. Now he is on my case to answer his imagined questions.

The site you showed me is very good. I am going study it closely. I wonder if I can trace the original photos to examine with filters.

Many thanks again.

cool dude, plenty of stuff to find on that site, and you will notice, unlike this place they (cluesforum) do not monetise their site, and the 'do not track plus' add-on picks up no companies tracking you at cluesforum.info, but it picks up 4 companies tracking you at ATS. Go figure.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

C'mon people, life doesn't always have to be serious and arguments, fussing and fighting.

Troll:

troll
2    [trohl] Show IPA
noun
(in Scandinavian folklore) any of a race of supernatural beings, sometimes conceived as giants and sometimes as dwarfs, inhabiting caves or subterranean dwellings.
Slang . a person who lives or sleeps in a park or under a viaduct or bridge, as a bag lady or derelict..

dictionary

Says this guy right here!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Well if someone has their own view of a term based on their beliefs then you should respect that, and if you fail to respect that then you will be callede a trol, because essentially that is what you are with that kind of behaviour

When the term is a general one with no particular connotations, then I'm not about to go making a list of exactly how I am supposed to refer to every single person. It's akin to complaining that I called you a 'forum poster' because you want to be called an 'independent internet writing submitter'. I don't see either of them offensive, and the mods have previously indicated that 'truther' is perfectly fine.

and remind your gatekeeper buddy abouve you

What was I saying about paranoia again? Nobody is paid to be here, me least of all. If I had paying work to be getting on with I would not be here, see the whole of the last year for evidence.

OK I'm happy to be paranoid because you are a troll gatekeeper exponent, and because you are called exponent elsewhere, still makes you anonymous, so cut the crap with the slander card you blithering troll!

Because I use 'exponent' elsewhere, it makes slander more important. I am constantly insulted, but claiming that I don't provide a detailed and in-depth explanation when asked to is nonsense, and I can trade on that fact.

Whether you like it or not, I have a pretty good history I feel, and just because you don't like a common term is no reason to call me a shill, a troll and imply all sorts of other nasty things. I'll thank you not to.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

The name calling and snarky baiting end here. ATS is NOT the forum to come to provoke people into baited and heated responses.

If you cannot discuss the subject with civility and with respect for your fellow members, then please log out and move on to another discussion where these things are possible.

Further disruptions and T&C violations will be rewarded with Posting Bans.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join