It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Originally posted by maxella1

You are the conspiracy theorist if you believe the fairytale. Ron Paul is one of the last honest American patriots. He doesn't lie for the criminals like you do.

Ron paul just lies for himself.

I'd love it if you tell me what he lies about.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

How do you know most find people searching for the truth offensive? Have you spoken to each and every one of them?

You have shown no genuine concern though, we have, you have show by some of your comments that you care very little for the victims.

Yes, you have. You've flaunted your fake concern as a debating tactic. It's offensive.

I have shown neither concern nor lack of it to you because I think it's a private matter and that it clouds the issue and makes it more difficult to discuss is a balanced manner. Perhaps you would like to show where my comments show that I don't care? You won't be able to.

Most victims don't think you're searching for the truth, but rather indulging your fantasies at their expense. Unsurprisingly they largely find this offensive. Especially when your loony wing start telling them their loved ones weren't real.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

How do you know most find people searching for the truth offensive? Have you spoken to each and every one of them?

You have shown no genuine concern though, we have, you have show by some of your comments that you care very little for the victims.

Yes, you have. You've flaunted your fake concern as a debating tactic. It's offensive.

I have shown neither concern nor lack of it to you because I think it's a private matter and that it clouds the issue and makes it more difficult to discuss is a balanced manner. Perhaps you would like to show where my comments show that I don't care? You won't be able to.

Most victims don't think you're searching for the truth, but rather indulging your fantasies at their expense. Unsurprisingly they largely find this offensive. Especially when your loony wing start telling them their loved ones weren't real.

What concern am I supposed to have? I've never come here saying I have any concerns! Why should I have 'concerns'? I had nothing to do with 9/11 so my conscience is clear. Anyone sticking up for the perps should have a guilty conscience.

You words are full of false emotions, stop the guilt trip because it does not work with me, you do not know how anyone else feels, and you really expect me to take anything you say seriously?!

I'm sure the 9/11 victims know they were f**ked over by their own government, and would love to see the truth come out. People like you are trying desperately to conceal the truth, but it will come out eventually and then what will you do for work?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

You are the conspiracy theorist if you believe the fairytale. Ron Paul is one of the last honest American patriots. He doesn't lie for the criminals like you do.

Ron paul just lies for himself.

I'd love it if you tell me what he lies about.

Exactly, how did I know these gatekeepers would be anti Ron Paul! They really think that all people are sheeple!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Most people searching for the truth don't believe there were no victims. You are simply doing your old divide and conquer routine. Since when does trying to expose the real perps when there is overwhelming evidence that those "convicted" had nothing to do with it constitute "indulging fantasies"? You guys always manage to pull hilarious crap out of your sphincters. The Government simply announced within hours who did it and why, and there has been no investigation since. It doesn't seem to matter to you OS'ers that at least SIX of those named are still alive, while the FBI has never corrected it's list of "hijackers". Don't you find that just a bit odd? No need to answer, I already know that you swallow the OS hook line and sinker. That takes quite a bit of independent thinking.

edit on 4-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: typo

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The amazing surviving 'plane tyres'. Maybe they are what brought down WTC7!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
It doesn't seem to matter to you OS'ers that at least SIX of those named are still alive, while the FBI has never corrected it's list of "hijackers". Don't you find that just a bit odd? No need to answer, I already know that you swallow the OS hook line and sinker. That takes quite a bit of independent thinking.

It's no shock to me that you believe this. You seem to swallow every single claim about 911 without the slightest bit of thought.

Do you have even the tiniest bit of evidence that isn't a 10 year old article? If they're alive then surely they've been found and you can tell me about them? Or perhaps you're just parroting a decade old conspiracy rumour without doing even the most basic checking?

It's the latter. No need to reply, because I bothered to research these claims and I already know you didn't.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

It doesn't seem to matter to you OS'ers that at least SIX of those named are still alive, while the FBI has never corrected it's list of "hijackers". Don't you find that just a bit odd? No need to answer, I already know that you swallow the OS hook line and sinker. That takes quite a bit of independent thinking.

It's no shock to me that you believe this. You seem to swallow every single claim about 911 without the slightest bit of thought.

Do you have even the tiniest bit of evidence that isn't a 10 year old article? If they're alive then surely they've been found and you can tell me about them? Or perhaps you're just parroting a decade old conspiracy rumour without doing even the most basic checking?

It's the latter. No need to reply, because I bothered to research these claims and I already know you didn't.

So are you saying that these people are all dead?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

It doesn't take much research at all....

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&source=hp&channe l=np

So where's the FBI's revised list?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

I am.

Like I thought, you rely on rumours and your unflinching faith in those who push the conspiracy agenda.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I am.

Like I thought, you rely on rumours and your unflinching faith in those who push the conspiracy agenda.

MANY 9-11 "HIJACKERS" ARE STILL ALIVE.

"His photograph was released by the FBI, and has been shown in newspapers and on television around the world. That same Mr Al-Shehri has turned up in Morocco, proving clearly that he was not a member of the suicide attack." - Daily Trust 24th September 2001.

Did they ever change his photo?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Why don't you know? If you're promoting the idea that they're still alive surely you know which photo was correct and which is incorrect?

Could it be that you have been convinced by information without ever researching the other side? Say it ain't so!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Why don't you know? If you're promoting the idea that they're still alive surely you know which photo was correct and which is incorrect?

Could it be that you have been convinced by information without ever researching the other side? Say it ain't so!

No I researched, but I could have missed the part where the FBI changed a photo of one of the hijackers. Do you know if they ever change any photos?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

No I researched, but I could have missed the part where the FBI changed a photo of one of the hijackers. Do you know if they ever change any photos?

Yes, they did.

What possible research did you do where you didn't come across the fact that many details were incorrect for the first few weeks. Photos, dates of birth, hell even full names were not know definitively for some time.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So, we all must know of the chap they call 'Harley guy' the bloke who was interviewed on 9/11 saying ' the plane just went, Reeeeam into the building, and it collapsed due to structual failure because the fire was just too intense' Which naturally fitted in with NISTs version of events... Anyway, here is a longer version of that interview, turns out he's coincidentally a freelance cameraman for Fox News. Also, not what the black dude says near the end.

Then, the next day, he is interviewed on radio and claims to have seen the one of the plane engines bouncing off buildings from his apartment, and also that he allowed a news crew to film the WTC7 collapse from his apartment. Why would they be filming WTC7 from his apartment all those hours later? Surely there would be nothing to film, and if they were filming WTC7 then they had foreknowledge...

Here's the radio interview from 12/09/2001

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Personally, I would say you are swallowing everything you saw on tv that day with zero thought put into it exponent!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Yes, they did.

What possible research did you do where you didn't come across the fact that many details were incorrect for the first few weeks. Photos, dates of birth, hell even full names were not know definitively for some time.

They did? please post a link to the changing photos information. I'm really asking you to help me put this issue to bed.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

They did? please post a link to the changing photos information. I'm really asking you to help me put this issue to bed.

I'm pretty sure Mike has the best list of the information out there, he's done amazing work in collecting some of the most obscure details from FBI files etc:
www.911myths.com...

I'm not asking you to trust everything this site says implicitly (although Mike will make any corrections needed if there is something genuinely wrong) but it contains a hell of a lot of information you usually don't find anywhere else.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

What concern am I supposed to have? I've never come here saying I have any concerns! Why should I have 'concerns'? I had nothing to do with 9/11 so my conscience is clear. Anyone sticking up for the perps should have a guilty conscience.

You just criticised me for not showing concern for the victims. You originally answered a post of mine by admonishing me for not caring about the victims because I don't share your unfounded ideas about 9/11.

Now you claim not to be concerned after several posts of telling me I ought to. I agree - I don't think you are concerned for the victims at all. It's just a cheap debating point for you. Which is why I find it distasteful and cheap.

You words are full of false emotions, stop the guilt trip because it does not work with me, you do not know how anyone else feels, and you really expect me to take anything you say seriously?!

No. I have no faith in your abilities to judge the seriousness of everything. You seem frivolous and easily led.

I'm sure the 9/11 victims know they were f**ked over by their own government, and would love to see the truth come out. People like you are trying desperately to conceal the truth, but it will come out eventually and then what will you do for work?

Agian with the ad hominems. Yawn. And agin with the baseless notions about 9/11 victims. Believe me, they are largely disgusted with you and your ilk.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

No point answering this since exponent has already furnished you with the information. You are a study in bias and gullibility.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join