It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

I noticed he was so hot to call us "slime". A rather loathsome and abusive expression, don't think?

I have the evidence to back up that statement.

One of the first thing that clued me in to the fact that this might be a fake photo was;

The van in the audio was reported to have exploded.

The van pictured in the photo is a van that has not exploded.

See if you can two and two together and figure out the rest from there Truthers.

So can you not work out that the picture of the van would have been before it was exploded.

Can you not work out that the picture you posted may have been photoshopped to have the image removed?

It's certainly easier to photoshop something out, than to photshop something in!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by SimontheMagus

I have seen both of those fake vans before but to suggest they are from the same fleet is a touch of truther genius.

Ever stopped to wonder why truthers fake stuff ?

Why would the people that dont believe the OS you are defending fake stuff? Surely it'd be the other way round?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

reply to post by SimontheMagus

Whats really funny is I found that exact same van for sale on E bay Minus the mural.

The photo is a hoax. Truthers are slime.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-5-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

So if I quote this post in another thread, would it be considered as slander of a group of people I disagree with or no?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

So can you not work out that the picture of the van would have been before it was exploded.

Can you not work out that the picture you posted may have been photoshopped to have the image removed?

It's certainly easier to photoshop something out, than to photshop something in!

So why would the drive the van all the way to a furniture store in Antioch Illinois photograph it drive it back to New York and then explode it. And how could they do this in the timeframe provided by the audio.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

All that is more than adequately covered here :-

www.911myths.com...

Did you really not know the Dan Rather report was retracted ?

edit on 31-5-2012 by Alfie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

So why would the drive the van all the way to a furniture store in Antioch Illinois photograph it drive it back to New York and then explode it. And how could they do this in the timeframe provided by the audio.

This photgraph could have been taken at anytime prior to the 9/11 timeframe, why do you think it had to be taken so close to the timeframe of events on 9/11?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

So why would Atta and Omari drive to Portland to take a commuter flight to Boston and connect with Flight 11 ?

Atta was still busy coordinating the teams. On September 7, he flew from Fort Lauderdale to Baltimore, presumably to meet with the Flight 77 team in Laurel. On September 9, he flew from Baltimore to Boston. By then, Shehhi had arrived there, and Atta was seen with him at his hotel. The next day, Atta picked up Omari at another hotel, and the two drove to Portland, Maine, for reasons that remain unknown. In the early morning hours of September 11, they boarded a commuter flight to Boston to connect to American Airlines Flight 11.The two spent their last night pursuing ordinary activities: making ATM withdrawals, eating pizza, and shopping at a convenience store. Their three fellow hijackers for Flight 11 stayed together in a hotel in Newton, Massachusetts, just outside of Boston.191

Moving to Departure Positions

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

www.911myths.com...

You lot keep quoting this disinfo site, and you tell us not to believe what we read on 'truther' sites!

I wonder why Dan Rather retracted?! Seems quite a few people retracted their initila reports! Don't you find that strange?! Obviously pressured into it!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
To me, it looks like someone has delberately tampered with the one that has the picture on it, to deliberately make it look like a photshopped image. The one that has the picture on it has a different brighter sky, it has the overhead wire removed and a piece of tree missing.

Ehy would someone go to the trouble of photshopping an image to make it look real, then edit the sky, the wire out, and the tree? That would make it look photoshopped, there would be little point in doing that.

I personally think someone has edited the one with the picture to discredit it, and tried to make the one with no picture look as real as possible.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
"American security services overnight stopped a car bomb on the George Washington Bridge connecting New York and New Jersey.

The van, packed with explosives, was stopped on an approach ramp to the bridge.
Authorities suspect the terrorists intended to blow up the main crossing between New Jersey and New York, Army Radio reported".

So the security services were clued up to stop a van, but not stop 19 hijackers and 4 planes?

Where did they get their intelligence from?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

He was showing the picture to show you the realism of the day.

Can you tell me what emotions you feel about that day?

I don't need a lesson in it. The implication that one is somehow taking it less seriously because one doesn't entertain silly theories is ridiculous. In fact the opposite is true. You won't see this from your bubble but most "victims' family members" are pretty disgusted by Truthers.

And employing the suffering of others as a rhetorical device? That's pretty low stuff.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

Here is a screen shot I took of the ad on ebay.

You should call 847-691-5463 and ask them if that van belonged to them. I would do it but you wouldn't believe me.
The photo is fake.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

www.911myths.com...

So who complained to make Dan Rather retract his news report? The only retraction by a reporter I have ever heard about usually involves something libelous against a person.

I have never heard of a 'retraction' over an event. There is always a first time for everything but for some reason 9/11 is full of first times.

Anyway, Dan Rather made his reports on TV as live news feeds came in. These news feeds were also subsequently confirmed by others.

Who runs www.911myths.com? FBI, CIA, Mossad?

Did Dan Rather 'retract' his report before or after he sued CBS? When did he retract his authoritative report?
edit on 31-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

What made you think it was acceptable to post an un-citable photo of a dumpster with F,B and I spray painted on it?

...You, however, post photos of dumpsters as some weird idea of evidence.

Talking of retractions...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

reply to post by kidtwist

Here is a screen shot I took of the ad on ebay.

You should call 847-691-5463 and ask them if that van belonged to them. I would do it but you wouldn't believe me.
The photo is fake.

I asked for a link not a photoshopped screen shot!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

He was showing the picture to show you the realism of the day.

Can you tell me what emotions you feel about that day?

I don't need a lesson in it. The implication that one is somehow taking it less seriously because one doesn't entertain silly theories is ridiculous. In fact the opposite is true. You won't see this from your bubble but most "victims' family members" are pretty disgusted by Truthers.

And employing the suffering of others as a rhetorical device? That's pretty low stuff.

You have not shown one ounce of sympathy for the victims in your previous comments, why the concern all of a sudden?!

Actually there are real victims of 9/11, injured people and families of dead people that think the OS is a load of BS! So what you are saying about victims being disgusted by 'truthers; is a blatant load of rubbish.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I gave you something better, a phone number so you can call and ask them yourself.

That number again 847-691-5463

Are you going to call them ?

Why wasn't the truck in the photo listed on Urban Moving's insurance policy?

Wouldn't those Joos want to insure the &^#$@ out of it before they blew it up ?

www.scribd.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Actually there are real victims of 9/11, injured people and families of dead people that think the OS is a load of BS!

Are you implying that injured people and families of dead people who don't support the truth movement are not "real victims"?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

You have not shown one ounce of sympathy for the victims in your previous comments, why the concern all of a sudden?!

Actually there are real victims of 9/11, injured people and families of dead people that think the OS is a load of BS! So what you are saying about victims being disgusted by 'truthers; is a blatant load of rubbish.

What are you talking about? I'm not showing concern. Because unlike you I understand that genuine concern doesn't have to be flaunted in public on a message board, still less used to imply that I have the moral high ground.

Your second point is true to an extent. There are a tiny number of families and injured who believe some of the Truth Movement stuff, but very few. Most find it pretty offensive.

Bear in mind it's people on your side who spend their time telling family members that their loved ones weren't real. I don't think it was a debunker that wrote the Vicsim report, or popularised it.
edit on 1-6-2012 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I gave you something better, a phone number so you can call and ask them yourself.

That number again 847-691-5463

Are you going to call them ?

Why wasn't the truck in the photo listed on Urban Moving's insurance policy?

Wouldn't those Joos want to insure the &^#$@ out of it before they blew it up ?

www.scribd.com...

So you're trying to tell me that you just happened to stumble across this van for sale on ebay! Pull the other one!

A link would be preferred so I can verify the advert was real. Anyone could be on the end of the number you gave.

Seeing as so many things were faked I don't believe the insurance doc, just like I dont believe your 'screen capture'. Provide the link to the original add, and I'll let it go.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join