It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Originally posted by kidtwist

Actually there are real victims of 9/11, injured people and families of dead people that think the OS is a load of BS!

Are you implying that injured people and families of dead people who don't support the truth movement are not "real victims"?

Do you not understand what I wrote? 'actually there are real victims'.

What about that sentence were you confused about exactly?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

You have not shown one ounce of sympathy for the victims in your previous comments, why the concern all of a sudden?!

Actually there are real victims of 9/11, injured people and families of dead people that think the OS is a load of BS! So what you are saying about victims being disgusted by 'truthers; is a blatant load of rubbish.

What are you talking about? I'm not showing concern. Because unlike you I understand that genuine concern doesn't have to be flaunted in public on a message board, still less used to imply that I have the moral high ground.

Your second point is true to an extent. There are a tiny number of families and injured who believe some of the Truth Movement stuff, but very few. Most find it pretty offensive.

Bear in mind it's people on your side who spend their time telling family members that their loved ones weren't real. I don't think it was a debunker that wrote the Vicsim report, or popularised it.
edit on 1-6-2012 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

How do you know most find people searching for the truth offensive? Have you spoken to each and every one of them?

You have shown no genuine concern though, we have, you have show by some of your comments that you care very little for the victims.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

So you're trying to tell me that you just happened to stumble across this van for sale on ebay! Pull the other one!

A link would be preferred so I can verify the advert was real. Anyone could be on the end of the number you gave.

Seeing as so many things were faked I don't believe the insurance doc, just like I dont believe your 'screen capture'. Provide the link to the original add, and I'll let it go.

As I said in the other thread. I did a google reverse image search and found the ad on ebay. Do you think ebay ads run for ever. The truck is sold and the ad is gone. You can still call the number.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

So you're trying to tell me that you just happened to stumble across this van for sale on ebay! Pull the other one!

A link would be preferred so I can verify the advert was real. Anyone could be on the end of the number you gave.

Seeing as so many things were faked I don't believe the insurance doc, just like I dont believe your 'screen capture'. Provide the link to the original add, and I'll let it go.

As I said in the other thread. I did a google reverse image search and found the ad on ebay. Do you think ebay ads run for ever. The truck is sold and the ad is gone. You can still call the number.

I know how ebay works, I've done a fair bit of selling on there over the years.

All I recall you saying is you made a screen shot from ebay, and I am aware that adverts on ebay don't last for ever, but seeing as this image is very old, I don't see how you could have found it in an active ebay listing in 2011 as your screen shot states.

I find it quite odd that 10 years down the line that would turn up on ebay with the exact same photo because a 10 year old photo is not a true representation of a vehicle 10 years down the line, unless a seller was being lazy and stole the picture for their own advert, which I find highly unlikely.

I also did a reverse search and nothing came up, did you record the listing number so I can prove it was really listed and that will come up even though the 'listing' is ended?

Also, you still haven't answered why you and others have devoted years to defending the OS?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

I can't believe this is still going on. Look this guy ProdigalSon888 used this fake image in his youtube video. You can see in the comments, page 6, that he admits it was made on photoshop. He was obliged by complaints to add the caption " Artist's Rendition " :-

www.youtube.com...

But aside from that I am absolutely staggered that anyone could seriously think perps would drive around New York advertising the crime. The origin of the story apparently was a toy company delivery van with a "remote-controlled plane " on the side. Not a Boeing 767 but a toy.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
But aside from that I am absolutely staggered that anyone could seriously think perps would drive around New York advertising the crime.

That's because you OS'ers refuse to connect the dots. Why should we be surprised if they flaunt what they do after seeing 911 in the movies, Illuminati card games, on Supertramp album covers, and on our currency? You like to keep each incident isolated and completely ignore the big picture. This is a BIG CLUB that pulled off 911. What is the real reason why Michael Chertoff let those Israelis go back to Israel? You cannot answer that and none of us can, but we can sure as hell make a pretty good guess. If you're in the CLUB (like MOSSAD is for example), you can do whatever you want. It's like the Mafia guys, they call themselves "made men". But you see, you OS'ers don't believe in organized crime. Everything to you is a co-incidence. You will never understand this world and how it works until you open your eyes. Personally, I think you're fully aware of the truth and you spend your life lying anyway. That makes you about as reprehensible as any of the perps.
edit on 1-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
That's because you OS'ers refuse to connect the dots. Why should we be surprised if they flaunt what they do after seeing 911 in the movies, Illuminati card games, on Supertramp album covers, and on our currency? You like to keep each incident isolated and completely ignore the big picture. This is a BIG CLUB that pulled off 911.

Are you even aware that there are such things as coincidences? Trying to connect every dot to every other is a serious sign of issues you should see a doctor over. I don't mean to be insulting but seriously, if you think that some shadowy group literally put a representation of 911 on US currency, then you should see a doctor.

You will never understand this world and how it works until you open your eyes. Personally, I think you're fully aware of the truth and you spend your life lying anyway. That makes you about as reprehensible as any of the perps.
edit on 1-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

Quoting this for posterity, as this is the words of a defeated person. As I said in another thread, when people become incapable of understanding criticism, they see shadows everywhere.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Also, you still haven't answered why you and others have devoted years to defending the OS?

Silly Truther, I'm not defending the OS, I'm standing in the way of your stupid little witch hunt.

Do you have any idea how many innocent people your so called "Truth Movement" has harassed.

Right now you are defending the actions of a Truther who downloaded a photo of a truck off of ebay and photoshoped a mural on the side so he could blame the Joo's for 911.

Standing in the way of your Witch Hunt is the right thing to do. That's why I do it.

And besides that, Truthers are a lot of fun to laugh at.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Right now you are defending the actions of a Truther who downloaded a photo of a truck off of ebay and photoshoped a mural on the side so he could blame the Joo's for 911.

This not about "Joo's", it's about Khazarian Satanists who are not even "Semitic". They are at the top of the food chain. No surprise you're pulling out the Old Anti-Semitism card. That's usually what you do as a last resort.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

This not about "Joo's", it's about Khazarian Satanists who are not even "Semitic". They are at the top of the food chain. No surprise you're pulling out the Old Anti-Semitism card. That's usually what you do as a last resort.

So it was Khazarian Satanists Who owned this truck ?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Are you saying that no white vans from Urban Moving Systems were stopped by the police? Are you suggesting that questioning Israel's potential involvement in 9/11 is antiSemitic?

How many people are there in your OS tag team?
edit on 1-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

Are you saying that no white vans from Urban Moving Systems were stopped by the police? Are you suggesting that questioning Israel's potential involvement in 9/11 is antiSemitic?

How many people are there in your OS tag team?

A white GMC van VIN # 1GCEG15W4Y1142815 containing 5 Israeli nationals was stopped by police.

Are you suggesting making false evidence to blame Israelis is not antiSemitic ?

Currently on ATS there are 28 including disinfo agents.

How many members are in your Witch Hunt club ?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Larry Silverstein made 4.55 billion off the wtc insurance policies..

He had the foresight to make sure those policies covered acts of terrorism. Too many things do not add up. I could understand one or two. What about the burning cars that were not hit by debris or jet fuel? Yeah something fishy happened there.

We may never know all the DETAILS, but you can sure smell the stink of corruption and greed even today as the MIC continues to reap hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars off of what happened on 911.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Those who oppose the official story are often called TRUTHERS. I guess that means those who support the official story should be called LIARS.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Go to your local salvage yard.

Obtain a section of 20 inch steel beam.

Go home and pile some office furniture on it.

Soak it in kerosene.

Light it on fire.

Let us know when the steel beam melts or sags from softening.

For ten years it was my job to soften steel for a living. I ran the annealing furnaces for a major tool manufacturer. It took us over 14 hours to soften steel used for six and nine inch pliers in a furnace running in excess of 1400 degrees F. This steel did not melt and was not soft enough to bend under it's own weight. It was only soft enough for coin pressing operations to bring the pliers blanks to specified dimensions for other operations to be performed on them.

I see many true patriots in this thread who properly question what happened on 911. Congratulations on your intelligence, tenacity and patriotism.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Those who oppose the official story are often called TRUTHERS. I guess that means those who support the official story should be called LIARS.

We're all truthers. The problem is that one side thinks their position is holier than the other. The only reason truthers often get accused of lying is because technically, they usually are. You see, most of the conspiracy videos that you watch are filled with untruths and false analogies.

For example, the melted steel bit is completely made up. The "no plane hit WTC 7" is a misrepresentation of reality, and the whole Silverstein got money deal is just ridiculous when you consider the money sink that the new constructions have created. The trillions that were missing, the files weren't lost. The investigation continued, and the whole deal was due to a shift in recording mediums.

We're all searching for truth, but you have to get your facts right if you want to prove anything to anyone.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That, my friend, is brilliant! From now on that's what term I choose to use, when referring to those who blindly continue to push the OS. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

For example, the melted steel bit is completely made up.

Drink deep from the kool aid and click this link.

Molten steel is one of the easiest things to prove. It shows up in countless photos of the debris.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
For example, the melted steel bit is completely made up.
You've been shown videos of molten steel pouring out of the towers. You've been shown melted steel in the beams at 130 LIBERTY STREET. We have cleanup workers on the scene who reported molten pools six weeks later. You've been shown 1400 melted cars. Just because you close your eyes and say it isn't there doesn't make it go away.

the whole Silverstein got money deal is just ridiculous when you consider the money sink that the new constructions have created.
What the hell are you talking about? Silverstein is now building 5 towers on the site plus a Four Seasons Hotel on Church street 2 blocks away. All this from an initial investment of $100 million.

You say that "truthers" make up stuff, and have the nerve to call yourself a "truther"?

If your fingers are striking your keypad, you're lying.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Go to your local salvage yard.

Obtain a section of 20 inch steel beam.

Go home and pile some office furniture on it.

Soak it in kerosene.

Light it on fire.

Let us know when the steel beam melts or sags from softening.

Like this?

(Skip to 5 mins in)

If you had to wait 14 hours to soften steel, your furnace was broken. Either that or you were heating up monumental chunks of steel. At the height of the WTC towers and in WTC7, the affected members were not as considerable as you must be thinking.
edit on 1/6/12 by exponent because: fixing youtube

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join