It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

That must be wonderfully comforting. Unfortunately it's delusion.

I sincerely hope that you've made it up on your own, or are at least not paying someone for it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Why should they investigate the plane? What exactly was so mysterious about the crash? You do know that investigations are reserved when the cause of crash is unknown, dont you?

And who was it that decided the cause of the crash was "known"?

Just because a cabal of greedy control freak pigs who blamed it on 19 morons with boxcutters looking for 72 virgins and decided to put that out on the idiot box for the lemmings to lap up doesn't make it "known".
edit on 30-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Just because a cabal of greedy control freak pigs who blamed it on 19 morons with boxcutters looking for 72 virgins and decided to put that out on the idiot box for the lemmings to lap up doesn't make it "known".

You realise that in either situation you are implying, it would still be the FBI in charge right? It was obviously not an accident, therefore it was a crime. That makes it the FBI's responsibility.

You're so desperate to disagree with everyone and everything you don't see the forest for the trees.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

I sincerely hope that you've made it up on your own, or are at least not paying someone for it.

You can call it anything you like. The bottom line is, what kind of a person wants darkness to continue?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

You realise that in either situation you are implying, it would still be the FBI in charge right? It was obviously not an accident, therefore it was a crime. That makes it the FBI's responsibility.

You're so desperate to disagree with everyone and everything you don't see the forest for the trees.

I think you've got the wrong guy. I don't care if it was the FBI, CIA, FEMA, DHS, or the Boy Scouts that "investigated" it. The only thing that matters is that there was no investigation.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You can call it anything you like. The bottom line is, what kind of a person wants darkness to continue?
I'll tell you what kind of person, the kind of person who posts here everyday, calling those of us who don't believe a word of the NIST report, idiots. Talk about delusion.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Not me, certainly. That's why I like to debunk the kind of hogwash that you get round here. Most of it is attempting to befuddle people and I suppose that's a kind of darkness if you're feeling romantically inclined.

I suppose that you might like to maintain "darkness" if your comforting delusions about millenarian deliverance rely upon it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed

I'll tell you what kind of person, the kind of person who posts here everyday, calling those of us who don't believe a word of the NIST report, idiots. Talk about delusion.

The opposite I think. I'm trying to reach the truth. It's you who surrounds it with cant, lies and hyperbole. In order to further your agenda, I guess. Whatever the reason, you won't make much headway because you rely on the gullibile to believe your terrible evidence. The more discerning aren't fooled.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

As to your fake concern for people you don't know - grow up.

Ah, so now we see just a bit more of your makeup. According to you, any and all concern for strangers is "fake". You are exactly what is wrong with this world and why it's going to get a massive enema.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

Just a note - I don't know if you guys understand this, but air crash investigation investigate (the clue's in the word) why the plane crashed.

In the case of 9/11 we know why so there's no use looking for a failed fuel feed or something.

Since when do the FBI investigate plane crashes? I thought it was the job of The NTSB (National Transportation Safety Board)?!

What's that got to do with what I wrote?

You are obfuscating because you suddenly see the ludicrous nature of your position. You need to acknowledge that you have been mistaken and admit to yourself that governments lie and commit atrocities in a big way.

Who told you that the FBI put aircraft debris in dumpsters? What made you think it was acceptable to post an un-citable photo of a dumpster with F,B and I spray painted on it?

Consider our position; I believe the US government was behind the 9/11 crime. Supposing that I am correct, which I believe I am, surely I and a lot of concerned people are putting ourselves in risk.

Why do you think we wish to expose ourselves to this risk and get abuse from the likes of you? Many like me believe in justice. We believe that the people who were in the towers, both survivors and victims, require the truth of why they suffered.

The victims knew they were going to die. They realised that they had a choice; either to suffocate/burn to death or leap to their deaths. No human being should have to decide between these two horrors. It is for this reason concerned people demand the truth. You, however, post photos of dumpsters as some weird idea of evidence.
edit on 30-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
The victims knew they were going to die. They realised that they had a choice; either to suffocate/burn to death or leap to their deaths. No human being should have to decide between these two horrors. It is for this reason concerned people demand the truth. You, however, post photos of dumpsters as some weird idea of evidence.

I must say that it's fairly disturbing that you have twisted posting images of crime scene evidence collection into some reprehensible event.

You need to take a step back and look at the scenario neutrally. Photos were posted in response to questions, and the only response to the photos has been denial, not investigation.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

It hurts looking at these photos. I think that these poor people didn't have a choice, none of them wanted to die. I think they were trying to get some air to breathe and fell not jump.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

As to your fake concern for people you don't know - grow up.

Ah, so now we see just a bit more of your makeup. According to you, any and all concern for strangers is "fake". You are exactly what is wrong with this world and why it's going to get a massive enema.

Point out where I said what you claim I did.

The reason I'm suspicious of the authenticity of his sympathy is because he so obviously and naively introduced it as a debating tactic. I do not think that it is impossible to have concern for strangers. I think that using a feigned concern for them in a debate is a low tactic.

You, on the other hand are unable to differentiate between sanctimony and genuine empathy. I'm not surprised.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

You are obfuscating because you suddenly see the ludicrous nature of your position. You need to acknowledge that you have been mistaken and and admit to yourself that governments lie and commit atrocities in a big way.

Who told you that the FBI put aircraft debris in dumpsters? What made you think it was acceptable to post an un-citable photo of a dumpster with FB and I spray painted on it.

Consider our position; I believe the US government was behind the 9/11 crime. Supposing that I am correct, which I believe I am, surely I and a lot of concerned people are putting ourselves in risk.

Why do you think we wish to expose ourselves to this risk and get abuse from the likes of you? Many like me believe in justice. We believe that the people who were in the towers, both survivors and victims, require the truth of why they suffered.

Look back through the thread properly and you will feel quite silly.

For the record though I think your concern is a tasteless sham as well. If you had an ounce of genuine sympathy there's a million things you could be better off doing than shoving your pompous sanctimony in my face. Incorrectly as it turns out.

[Sanctimonious Truther Sympathy] I mean, what kind of person would dishonour the dead by not even bothering to check who had said what in a given thread? [/Sanctimonious Truther Sympathy]
edit on 30-5-2012 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

For the record though I think your concern is a tasteless sham as well.

Interesting. Another baseless assertion by an OS'er amongst a sea of OS bs.

How do you know my concern is a 'sham'. The same way you knew the FBI hire decrepit dumpsters to collect aircraft debris?

"Tasteless"? Why that would be how I would describe the 9/11 inside job; to put it mildly. I also think the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are tasteless. The killings of mothers and their children with drones is tasteless and so are the Falujja depleted uranium baby grotesques that are being born.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Interesting. Another baseless assertion by an OS'er amongst a sea of OS bs.

It takes quite abreathtaking level of hypocrisy to make a baseless, mistaken assertion about someone in a post and then ignore it when it's pointed out and instead accuse them of doing the same.

Wow.

How do you know my concern is a 'sham'. The same way you knew the FBI hire decrepit dumpsters to collect aircraft debris?

Point out where I've mentioned the FBI in this thread, or dumpsters, and maybe you would have half a per cent of a chance of snatching some credibility out of what is, frankly, an embarrasment for you.

I also think the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are tasteless. The killings of mothers and their children with drones is tasteless and so are the Falujja depleted uranium baby grotesques that are being born.

I think they are a little more than that, but each to his own. Using them to score points in a debate you are losing hands down? Now that's tasteless.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

The reason I'm suspicious of the authenticity of his sympathy is because he so obviously and naively introduced it as a debating tactic. I do not think that it is impossible to have concern for strangers. I think that using a feigned concern for them in a debate is a low tactic.

You, on the other hand are unable to differentiate between sanctimony and genuine empathy. I'm not surprised.
Well now I just didn't get that impression of him. I guess it all depends on your viewpoint. It's funny how you never question the motives of your buddies on your tag team.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Well now I just didn't get that impression of him. I guess it all depends on your viewpoint. It's funny how you never question the motives of your buddies on your tag team.

They are not my buddies and I don't really ever consider their motives, other than to occasionally assume that they are similar to my own I suppose. And it's not as though I questioned his motives out of nowhere. He made what i consider a rather tasteless introduction to the debate and I called him on it.

In fact I don't question the deeper motives of anyone here very often. You're an exception though.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

They are not my buddies and I don't really ever consider their motives, other than to occasionally assume that they are similar to my own I suppose. And it's not as though I questioned his motives out of nowhere. He made what i consider a rather tasteless introduction to the debate and I called him on it.

In fact I don't question the deeper motives of anyone here very often. You're an exception though.
I'm proud to be on your exception list.

You know, all this negative energy you guys constantly generate is really not good for your health. It can lead to all sorts of nasties. I guess you won't be needing that retirement package they're not giving you.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I'm proud to be on your exception list.

You know, all this negative energy you guys constantly generate is really not good for your health. It can lead to all sorts of nasties. I guess you won't be needing that retirement package they're not giving you.

Yes, of course 'negative energy' can harm you.

Not nearly as badly as falsehoods and delusion.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join