It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Trusses that were sagging from heat wouldn't break, and they would put far less force on the columns as the beam weighted down did. If anything did fail it would be weakest point in the system, which would be? The columns? The 1" and 5/8" bolts? The welds? The trusses themselves? I dare you to answer that correctly. The beam broke at the ends, where the connections would be on the WTC columns (the beam broke in the middle also because of the concentration of the weight). Also note how much extra weight that simple beam could hold before failure.

Prove it. You've already shown us that you don't understand the physics involved, so why exactly should we believe your personal incredulity? The mechanisms behind truss sagging have been explored by at least 3 different groups from different countries. Hell, my local university has done studies on it.

You're just sitting there stating 'no no, cant happen, would never happen, no way for it to happen' despite the fact that you have absolutely no proof or even an idea about how to prove it.

Why don't you try going to your local university. See if you can explain your very simple principle to a physicist. If so then you can have some actual authority. When they explain to you carefully and slowly that you are wrong, then you can call them shills and OSers and run away from them like you have every explanation you've been offered.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

I think he accidentally posted a pic of the crap in the dump truck BEFORE they dumped it into the hole (that's been there since 1994)

Sorry Truther but the 1994 hole does not match up with the hole UA93 made.

It's a drainage ditch and its 7 years of erosion later. It doesn't have to match up exactly. All we need to see is that there is no plane, no seats, no fuselage, no engines, no bodies, no blood, no nothing, except a bomb crater that was added to a drainage ditch to form the shape of a small plane that an eyewitness said was 15 to 20 feet wide and no more than 10 feet long. Bingo, you have an aircraft shaped hole for dummies:

This is a clearer aerial shot:

Where did it go?

Maybe we should keep digging? Is there a plane down there?

As bad as the OS is in every facet of every event for years leading up to it, during911, and for years afterward (and still deteriorating), nowhere is it worse than at Shanksville. The aircraft was strewn across 8 miles. Indisputable evidence that it was blown up in the air. "Let's roll" my A**.

Proof that 9/11 flight 93 did not crash at Shanksville

www.youtube.com...#!

edit on 30-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
why exactly should we believe your personal incredulity?

Who exactly is "WE"??

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

I actually think it's a possibility that the flight was blown up or shot down. But why would they do that? Surely they wanted their targets to get hit to provide maximum terror?

And if it was to provide a "let's roll" narrative why didn't they make sure that the catch phrase had more prominence? And how would they fake the calls? They were full of information that only the real people could know, including in one case the number of a safe. Mark Bingham even boarded the flight at the last minute so in order to fake him they would have had to have been following him for weeks just on the off chance he took the flight.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

why exactly should we believe your personal incredulity?

Who exactly is "WE"??

Everybody except a handful of internet posters.

You know, the billions you need when you say that we're all going to wake up and be cleansed and so on. Probably at the end of a rope.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

I actually think it's a possibility that the flight was blown up or shot down. But why would they do that? Surely they wanted their targets to get hit to provide maximum terror?

And if it was to provide a "let's roll" narrative why didn't they make sure that the catch phrase had more prominence? And how would they fake the calls? They were full of information that only the real people could know, including in one case the number of a safe. Mark Bingham even boarded the flight at the last minute so in order to fake him they would have had to have been following him for weeks just on the off chance he took the flight.

Obviously, whoever shot it down either didn't get the drill memo, or they knew what was going on and acted without Rumsfeld's approval. Personally, I believe flight 93 was headed for the Capitol. That would have taken out the Legislative Branch and enabled Son of Satan (whose granddaddy Prescott funded Hitler and tried a Coup Detat on the US Government in 1932 in order to bring in a Fascist dictatorship - Google "The Business Plot") to declare himself DICK-tator (even though he is functionally illiterate "Yale graduate"

About those phone calls on cell phones from 35,000 feet
You mean like the guy who called his mother and referred to himself by his first and last name?
Who does that?

I mean, your story is not even within the realm of the real world, in every facet, of every event, no matter where you look. And those of us who don't believe this crap are "incredulous"?? Geez, this is the Lusitania, the Titanic, The Reichstag, Pearl Harbor and The Gulf Of Tonkin all rolled into one, X 100, for the final push for their NWO. Why don't you guys find a profession that benefits humanity somehow instead of supporting Satan-worshiping mass murderers?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

a handful of internet posters.

"911 Truth"

3,350,000 results (0.27 seconds)

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&source=hp&channel=np#hl=en&g s_nf=1&gs_mss=911%20truth%20site&pq=911%20truth%20sites&cp=9&gs_id=23&xhr=t&q=911+truth&pf=p&client=firefox-a&hs=y63&rls=org.mozilla:en-US%3Aofficial& channel=np&sclient=psy-ab&oq=911+truth&aq=0&aqi=g4&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=ae578e44bb4aa7b6&biw=1366&bih=636&bs=1

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

"911 Truth"

"Justin Bieber"
About 449,000,000 results (0.21 seconds)

"Alien Abduction"
About 8,330,000 results (0.34 seconds)

"My Little Pony"
About 36,300,000 results (0.60 seconds)

Hell, something like 40% of this site does not agree with the controlled demolition theory, and this is a conspiracy oriented site. The poster who says 'turn the computer off; conspiracy vanishes' is so very true. I've met a couple of people who've expressed scepticism, and nobody with the sort of sureness that many posters here espouse.

Sorry.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Obviously, whoever shot it down either didn't get the drill memo, or they knew what was going on and acted without Rumsfeld's approval. Personally, I believe flight 93 was headed for the Capitol. That would have taken out the Legislative Branch and enabled Son of Satan (whose granddaddy Prescott funded Hitler and tried a Coup Detat on the US Government in 1932 in order to bring in a Fascist dictatorship - Google "The Business Plot") to declare himself DICK-tator (even though he is functionally illiterate "Yale graduate"

You mean like the guy who called his mother and referred to himself by his first and last name?
Who does that?

I mean, your story is not even within the realm of the real world, in every facet, of every event, no matter where you look. And those of us who don't believe this crap are "incredulous"?? Geez, this is the Lusitania, the Titanic, The Reichstag, Pearl Harbor and The Gulf Of Tonkin all rolled into one, X 100, for the final push for their NWO. Why don't you guys find a profession that benefits humanity somehow instead of supporting Satan-worshiping mass murderers?

What a bunch of total unadulterated crap! It is not even remotely possible that UA 93 was shot down... If you won't believe the FDR which showed an intact normally functional aircraft when it impacted, the wreckage pattern does not fit a shoot down... If it were shot down there would be wreckage (pieces) of the aircraft upwind along the flight path prior to impact. As it was, light stuff such as paper, insulation and cushion material was downwind in the direction of flight (obviously carried by wind and/or momentum. That means with NO DOUBT that there is no way the aircraft was shot down... This is a non debatable issue unless you totally deny the reality of the wreckage... You have no basis for a shoot down except an imagination which denies reality...

The rest of your stuff is simply political hogwash not worthy of the bandwidth it consumed.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Should get eyes checked and have someone teach you to read .......

What does it say...?

A I R C R A F T P A R T S F B I

I see no FBI involvement and I take exception to your offensive tone. Merely posting a photo with of a dumpster in an unknown location and time with the letters F, B and I scrawled on it does not constitute evidence of anything.

Your comment is proof of OS'ers' state of mind. You are gullible, do not think critically and highly are suggestible.
edit on 30-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

"Justin Bieber"
About 449,000,000 results (0.21 seconds)

"Alien Abduction"
About 8,330,000 results (0.34 seconds)

"My Little Pony"
About 36,300,000 results (0.60 seconds)

What does this prove except that the vast majority of humanity is brain dead?

How does that negate what I just disproved about only a "handful of posters" on the truth movement side?

Why is it ok for the OS'ers to fling misleading crap for mind-numbing purposes and you have nothing to say about it?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

What does this prove except that the vast majority of humanity is brain dead?

How does that negate what I just disproved about only a "handful of posters" on the truth movement side?

Why is it ok for the OS'ers to fling misleading crap for mind-numbing purposes and you have nothing to say about it?

You are the one who pasted the number of Google hits as if they represented the volume of 911 truthers. If that is the case, they represent 10% of the fanbase of My Little Pony. A 'handful of posters' indeed.

Even on this site, a significant proportion do not believe the controlled demolition theory. I'm sorry that these numbers cause you trauma, but they represent reality.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

What a bunch of total unadulterated crap! It is not even remotely possible that UA 93 was shot down...

The rest of your stuff is simply political hogwash not worthy of the bandwidth it consumed.

Then show us the plane.

If you think the past history of undisputed false flag events is irrelevant, it's no wonder you can believe this nonsense. Thankfully there are people on this planet capable of thinking.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

A 'handful of posters' indeed.

"911 truth" is only one term you can use. Then there's 911 Hoax, 911 inside job, 911 false flag.... and they add up to many millions. "911" by itself turns up 507,000,000 hits, which beats out Justin Bieber. So that means that more people are interested in the subject than you can possibly imagine. It would be interesting to see how many of those hits are on the truth side.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

What a bunch of total unadulterated crap! It is not even remotely possible that UA 93 was shot down...

Then show us the plane.

If you think the past history of undisputed false flag events is irrelevant, it's no wonder you can believe this nonsense. Thankfully there are people on this planet capable of thinking.

I don't get your point. What's so magical about an air to air missile that will cause aircraft parts to disintergrate or get sucked into a black hole that a shot down plane would (in your viewpoint) leave no wreckage either?

...and what does that have to do with WTC 7 being a smoking gun? That is the topic of this thread, after all.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
I don't get your point. What's so magical about an air to air missile that will cause aircraft parts to disintergrate or get sucked into a black hole that a shot down plane would (in your viewpoint) leave no wreckage either?

Tell me how the wreckage from a plane shot down at a high altitude is going to concentrate itself into that little hole. You can't? Well then that explains why there isn't very much debris in that hole. I doubt I could build a Piper Cub out of it.

There was even less at the Pentagon, and at WTC7, there was total destruction with no plane at all. This is all interrelated. I know it upsets guys like you to have to look at the big picture, you like to keep things isolated so you can "debunk" them, but that's not the real world. In the real world, everything has an impact on everything else. Look into the Butterfly Effect.

Getting back to "exponent" and the Psy-op 101 comments like "a handful of posters", this is a very weak attempt at trying to get anyone who doesn't believe the OS to think they are viewed as being on the Lunatic Fringe. I'm sure this got covered in the first 15 minutes of your training. Personally, I find it not only offensive but ludicrous and childish. 911 isn't going away any time soon. I guess that means job security for a "handful of posters" until we finally have disclosure.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Then show us the plane.

If all you have in reply is pedantic nonsense, why do you even bother. I didn't say anything at all about historical events which you imagine were of a false flag nature and are a strawman invented by you. Yes, your imagined false flag events are totally unproven and totally irrelevant to 9/11. It is indicative of your attitude to accept alternative explanations just as you're accepting alternative explanations for 9/11 events.

Unfortunately people on this planet that you describe do not fit with your posting evidence. Why don't you address what I just told you about the UA 93 crash site and the evidence it was not shot down? You seemed to want to discuss that until your suppositions were totally and conclusively debunked...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

If all you have in reply is pedantic nonsense, why do you even bother. I didn't say anything at all about historical events which you imagine were of a false flag nature and are a strawman invented by you. Yes, your imagined false flag events are totally unproven and totally irrelevant to 9/11. It is indicative of your attitude to accept alternative explanations just as you're accepting alternative explanations for 9/11 events.

Unfortunately people on this planet that you describe do not fit with your posting evidence. Why don't you address what I just told you about the UA 93 crash site and the evidence it was not shot down? You seemed to want to discuss that until your suppositions were totally and conclusively debunked...

Awwww, still no plane?

What a shock.

Ever hear of Operation Northwoods?

Operation Paperclip?

The Manhattan Project?

Are you disputing these things?

Do you believe in the Magic Bullet?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Tell me how the wreckage from a plane shot down at a high altitude is going to concentrate itself into that little hole. You can't? Well then that explains why there isn't very much debris in that hole. I doubt I could build a Piper Cub out of it.

There was even less at the Pentagon, and at WTC7, there was total destruction with no plane at all. This is all interrelated. I know it upsets guys like you to have to look at the big picture, you like to keep things isolated so you can "debunk" them, but that's not the real world. In the real world, everything has an impact on everything else. Look into the Butterfly Effect.

Getting back to "exponent" and the Psy-op 101 comments like "a handful of posters", this is a very weak attempt at trying to get anyone who doesn't believe the OS to think they are viewed as being on the Lunatic Fringe. I'm sure this got covered in the first 15 minutes of your training. Personally, I find it not only offensive but ludicrous and childish. 911 isn't going away any time soon. I guess that means job security for a "handful of posters" until we finally have disclosure.

If you know of this evidence of wreckage scattered all over that part of PA, why don't you post photos of that. Show me the pieces or residents in the area that have aircraft parts scattered over their property 10's of miles from an aircraft shot down at high altitude... What? You can't do that? Well, I guess your incredulity of limited parts in a hole is a double standard, which is very typical of your ilk....

It really astounds you that people like me would attempt to mitigate your type of nonsense simply out of a desire to stop "truther" nonsense from being perpetuated on developing minds, doesn't it. You'd rather make unsupported accusations of trained and paid shills because you have no other support for nutcase ideas that are only imaginary and based on total ignorance...
edit on 30-5-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

So they are powerful enough to pull off 9/11 but not powerful enough to stop somebody shooting down the plane?

Who does that?

I knew that's what you would write. Try to engage with what I wrote in my post instead of changing the subject. Are you sayingthat they knew the code to the safe and that they knew Mark Bingham might get the plane? It doesn't make any sense.

I love how you say it's the final push for the NWO. They're not doing very well are they? I mean you're not in a camp yet and I'm having a lovely day.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join