It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Originally posted by Reheat
If all you have in reply is pedantic nonsense, why do you even bother. I didn't say anything at all about historical events which you imagine were of a false flag nature and are a strawman invented by you. Yes, your imagined false flag events are totally unproven and totally irrelevant to 9/11. It is indicative of your attitude to accept alternative explanations just as you're accepting alternative explanations for 9/11 events.

Unfortunately people on this planet that you describe do not fit with your posting evidence. Why don't you address what I just told you about the UA 93 crash site and the evidence it was not shot down? You seemed to want to discuss that until your suppositions were totally and conclusively debunked...

Awwww, still no plane?

What a shock.

Ever hear of Operation Northwoods?

Operation Paperclip?

The Manhattan Project?

Are you disputing these things?

Do you believe in the Magic Bullet?

Well, you've just confirmed you have no clue what a false flag operation is... You even ignorantly posted the proof.. Thanks for proving my point.... NONE of the operations or events listed were even close to false flag events or attacks... You truly have no clue...
edit on 30-5-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

So we are back to playing the old "it doesn't support my conspiracy fantasty so must be faked..." games

Here is another picture

I suppose this is fake too......

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

3,350,000 results (0.27 seconds)

"Justin Bieber"
About 449,000,000 results (0.21 seconds)

"Alien Abduction"
About 8,330,000 results (0.34 seconds)

"My Little Pony"
About 36,300,000 results (0.60 seconds)

What does this prove except that the vast majority of humanity is brain dead?

How does that negate what I just disproved about only a "handful of posters" on the truth movement side?

Why is it ok for the OS'ers to fling misleading crap for mind-numbing purposes and you have nothing to say about it?

Hang on. If the "vast majority" of humanity is brain dead how can there also be a majority of people who know the "Truth"? And how can you be anywhere close to achieving your goal of waking everybody up and stopping the NWO?

I get that you say Truthers are merely a large number, but the evidence suggests that even you don't think there are that many of them. Certainly not enough that your day of reckoning will ever happen.

I like how you are now enlisting the entirety of 911 google hits into your argument, as though that somehow shows there are a lot of truthers. Priceless. I'll say it slowly - it was quite a big news event.
edit on 30-5-2012 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

If all you have in reply is pedantic nonsense, why do you even bother. I didn't say anything at all about historical events which you imagine were of a false flag nature and are a strawman invented by you. Yes, your imagined false flag events are totally unproven and totally irrelevant to 9/11. It is indicative of your attitude to accept alternative explanations just as you're accepting alternative explanations for 9/11 events.

Unfortunately people on this planet that you describe do not fit with your posting evidence. Why don't you address what I just told you about the UA 93 crash site and the evidence it was not shot down? You seemed to want to discuss that until your suppositions were totally and conclusively debunked...

Awwww, still no plane?

What a shock.

Ever hear of Operation Northwoods?

Operation Paperclip?

The Manhattan Project?

Are you disputing these things?

Do you believe in the Magic Bullet?

Well, you've just confirmed you have no clue what a false flag operation is... You even ignorantly posted the proof.. Thanks for proving my point.... NONE of the operations or events listed were even close to false flag events or attacks... You truly have no clue...

That's right genius, I covered the false flags in my first post.... Lusitania...Gulf of Tonkin.... Pearl Harbor... Reichstag.... remember? Or did you not take your Geritol this morning?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Hang on. If the "vast majority" of humanity is brain dead how can there also be a majority of people who know the "Truth"? And how can you be anywhere close to achieving your goal of waking everybody up and stopping the NWO?

I get that you say Truthers are merely a large number, but the evidence suggests that even you don't think there are that many of them. Certainly not enough that your day of reckoning will ever happen.

I like how you are now enlisting the entirety of 911 google hits into your argument, as though that somehow shows there are a lot of truthers. Priceless. I'll say it slowly - it was quite a big news event.
edit on 30-5-2012 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

Allow me to enlighten you about Light and Darkness. If one person lights a match in a pitch black room, many can see. That's the way the universe works. Only a very small percentage of people in this world have to wake up to overthrow the powers that be, and they certainly know this. That is why they invest resources in psy-ops. When enough people in the right places find out what has been done to them, I wouldn't want to be anywhere in your camp. I believe it was Bush senior who was quoted as saying, "If Americans ever find out what we've done, they would hang us from the light poles."

That's putting it mildly George.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

You never did answer my questions I re-posed to you, regarding NIST and some of your answers to the initial questions. If you skip back to page 39 they are waiting for you, as I am waiting for you to answer them comprehensively. If you ignore them I will take it you cannot answer them.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

why exactly should we believe your personal incredulity?

Who exactly is "WE"??

Everybody except a handful of internet posters.

You know, the billions you need when you say that we're all going to wake up and be cleansed and so on. Probably at the end of a rope.

I take it you've not seen all the NIST video archives on youtube, probably the biggest archive of NIST FOIA videos in the public domain, and guess what, most people agree that that the OS is total rubbish. Go take a look, see for yourself which way the meter is swinging...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Again you are bang on the money dude. What people need to realise is that the majority of what people initially consider conspiracy theories turn out to be conspiracy fact.

Let's face it, if we can exist on this planet, and if the universe can exist, then anything is possible.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist
kidtwist: There was no test at all, considering the amount of people that heard explosions you'd think they would have at least tested for it? The deliberatley did not do one!

What could they have tested for which would have been unambiguous? Can you even tell me what explosive was used to produce these explosions? If not, then how can you expect NIST to test for it?

kidtwist: Siesmic records show some high readings, I guess you haven't looked into it, neither did NIST for some strange reason!

NIST looked into it. They got professionals to do so. Just because some amateurs feel that the values look high means nothing, do you have any actual evidence?

kidtwist: There are numerous videos showing 'bangs' do you not remember these for instance?
There are loads of videos with loud explosive 'bangs' in them exponent!

Wait so you think hearing a loud bang = controlled demolition? That's the only test you need? There are videos of the whole collapse with sound, with no loud bangs. Please tell me how you do a controlled demolition but somehow hold the building up for a while after you destroy the columns?

You (exponent) said: 'they tested it' what exactly did they test? you didnt say!

They tested the minimum possible charge needed to fail a single column IIRC. Something like 2lbs of explosive, not much at all.

You (exponent) also said: 'We have video from the event and those bangs did not occur' Who is 'we'?? Well they obviously missed all the videos with loud exlosive 'bangs' in them, such as the compiliation I posted above this comment!
How could they miss all those videos?

Your mistake is thinking that 'loud bang' is any sort of proof of explosive after Two half kilometre tall skyscrapers have just collapsed.

kidtwist: So if they did not exclude this, where does it say in their report that they knew of this foreknowledge?

You said you've read the reports, so you already know the answer to this question, unless you were lying about having read them.

kidtwist: Well do you not think it was odd they ignored the FOIA request? To the point a law suit had to be taken out on them? Is that normal behaviour when people ask for a FOIA request?
How do you know no one here works for NIST? Do you know everyone here personally?

It seems this is pretty normal for a FOIA request. I've had to repeatedly push for some of my own over here, haven't had to take out a lawsuit yet but it wouldn't shock me. I certainly don't find it suspicious, do you even know who handles these requests? Secretaries, receptionists, general office workers. Not anyone who would be 'in on it' under even the most extreme scenarios.

kidtwist: How do you know how they store their data? All pictures, videos and transcripts were digitised, they could have sent all files in one go quite easily. You know, copy & paste? Never heard of that simple method? Seems an odd answer to an easy question exponent.

I believe they did send each group of data they had through in big chunks. That's certainly what my copies of some of the data seem to indicate.

Not exactly great atttempts to answer the questions exponent! Hopefully you can answer my follow up questions in this reply a bit more clearer, and more thoroughly!

Done. Maybe you can sit down and think about my answers for more than a few minutes before replying again. Please?
edit on 30/5/12 by exponent because: fixing tags

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

"911 Truth"

3,350,000 results (0.27 seconds)

"Justin Bieber"
About 449,000,000 results (0.21 seconds)

"Alien Abduction"
About 8,330,000 results (0.34 seconds)

"My Little Pony"
About 36,300,000 results (0.60 seconds)

Hell, something like 40% of this site does not agree with the controlled demolition theory, and this is a conspiracy oriented site. The poster who says 'turn the computer off; conspiracy vanishes' is so very true. I've met a couple of people who've expressed scepticism, and nobody with the sort of sureness that many posters here espouse.

Sorry.

I'm glad you agree that 40% do not agree with controlled demolition, and that should mean the other 60% do!

What have Justin Beiber & My Little Pony got to do with 9/11?

How ridiculous to even include that data? And you want people here to take you seriously?

Why don't you include star wars fans, teletubbies, manchester united etc, whilst you're at it?!

Bieber fans probably weren't even born when 9/11 happened, and last I knew there were no infants researching 9/11?! ridiculous!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

A 'handful of posters' indeed.

"911 truth" is only one term you can use. Then there's 911 Hoax, 911 inside job, 911 false flag.... and they add up to many millions. "911" by itself turns up 507,000,000 hits, which beats out Justin Bieber. So that means that more people are interested in the subject than you can possibly imagine. It would be interesting to see how many of those hits are on the truth side.

Exactly, that excludes all the countries that have their internet restricted & censored!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I'm glad you agree that 40% do not agree with controlled demolition, and that should mean the other 60% do!

Sure, but frankly I'm shocked it is such a low amount on a site entirely dedicated to conspiracies and 'alternate news'.

What have Justin Beiber & My Little Pony got to do with 9/11?

How ridiculous to even include that data? And you want people here to take you seriously?

Why don't you include star wars fans, teletubbies, manchester united etc, whilst you're at it?!

The poster I was replying to indicated that the number of results showed there was a lot of 911 truthers. I wanted to show that the numbers were not particularly high by any means.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I'll say it slowly - it was quite a big news event.

Yes, and the controlled media certainly made sure those images were pounded into the American psyche, over and over and over again. Now according to you OSers, 911 was more than 10 years ago and nothing has happened and the truth movement is as good as dead. It is indeed by no means a "current event" and yet somehow it's more than keeping up with Justin Bieber....the latest fling-fad to keep the young masses from enlightening themselves about things that matter. Now what do you think, they're "reminiscing"? No, there is a raging debate, and an active effort by many people who have the courage to stand up and speak the truth in the face of great ridicule like what you dish out all the time.

Your tactics only scare off the weak and cowardly...who are few and far between....we don't need them anyway. But for every one that gives up the fight, your nonsense spurs many others on because it becomes very obvious what the game is.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

So we are back to playing the old "it doesn't support my conspiracy fantasty so must be faked..." games

Here is another picture

Why do you keep showing this ridiculous picture of a dumpster with graffiti scrawled on the side of it? Do you call this an investigation? Do you really think this helps your argument?

Lo and behold, this is what a real investigation/reconstruction looks like. The victims of 911 deserve at LEAST as much as those of TWA Flight 800....

www.twa800.com...

but no, they are spit upon by our government because they killed them in cold blood and have no feeling or compassion for the people, only their own backsides. Exactly like their Masters.
edit on 30-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Here is another picture

All I can see if a plastic upturned tub, part of an acro bar, a piece of rock, a blue decorators floor sheet, and an unidentified circular piece of metal that could be from literally anywhere!

Seems like they were not fussy about what they put in that fake dumpster! Do they normally contaminate crime scene evidence with pieces of unrelated junk?

They have blatantly just sprayed that on the side to make it look official, but the picture highlights how fake it is by the objects that can be seen. Do you have another picture peering into it because it looks empty to me!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Seems like they were not fussy about what they put in that fake dumpster! Do they normally contaminate crime scene evidence with pieces of unrelated junk?

They have blatantly just sprayed that on the side to make it look official, but the picture highlights how fake it is by the objects that can be seen. Do you have another picture peering into it because it looks empty to me!

What exactly makes it a 'fake' dumpster? Do you think the FBI doesn't exist or something?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

By this statement you seem to relish in the fact that there was not a proper investigation and have no empathy for all the dead people and their families that deserve a proper, thorough, non-fraudulent investigation.

The 'day of reckoning' as you so eloquently put it, means a lot to the families of the dead, and for you to be so facetious is quite despicable. Surely you would want to see a proper investigation for the family members at least?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

What exactly makes it a 'fake' dumpster? Do you think the FBI doesn't exist or something?

I take it you have a selective reading disability. The answer to your question was in my initial comment you replied to, it's quoted in this reply too. The contents are not plane parts, the contents would be contaminating what the spray sign suggests, this is not correct procedure for a criminal crime scene? Do you get it now?

Anyone can use a spray can, I could spray police on a car, doesn't make me a policeman!

So, do you have a picture of the inside of that dumpster or what?

Do you not think it's odd that the contents aren't plane parts in that dumpster?

When are you going to step up and answer the questions waiting for you on page 39 of this thread?

You have no answers, you wont answer these questions comprehensively and sensibly! And you call yourself a 'debunker'? You're a joke to 9/11 research.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Allow me to enlighten you about Light and Darkness. If one person lights a match in a pitch black room, many can see. That's the way the universe works. Only a very small percentage of people in this world have to wake up to overthrow the powers that be, and they certainly know this. That is why they invest resources in psy-ops. When enough people in the right places find out what has been done to them, I wouldn't want to be anywhere in your camp. I believe it was Bush senior who was quoted as saying, "If Americans ever find out what we've done, they would hang us from the light poles."

That's putting it mildly George.

Why would they invest money continuing a discussion that peters out as soon as their apparently "paid shills" stop posting?

When's the ETA for your match getting lit? Because in ten years it looks like you're not egtting very far. I imagine because you have to make up or mischaracterise the majority of your evidence. Guess the "light" needs a little help from time to time

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I take it you've not seen all the NIST video archives on youtube, probably the biggest archive of NIST FOIA videos in the public domain, and guess what, most people agree that that the OS is total rubbish. Go take a look, see for yourself which way the meter is swinging...

Okay. So when is the big event where suddenly everybody realises that 9/11 was an inside job and people like me get hanged? Give me a vague ETA.

I think you're suffering from something that naive users of the internet often fall for. The delusion that what you are interested in is also what everybody else is obsessed with. You see a few hundred posts saying that "it's an inside job" by a youtube video and fail to realise that the vast majority of people aren't interested and havemoved on. A loud racket made by a few hundred appears like a massive number. It's not.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join