It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

In my opinion,I thought the 5 dancing Israelis danced much better. I saw them on dancing with the stars and they were goooooood!!!!!

Interesting. Most Americans were shocked and appalled by Israeli nationals, who have benefited from the US tax payer's dime, dancing in joy over the dead bodies of Americans on 9/11.

You are amused by the appalling Dancing Israelis so what gives?

Are you an American or does you first loyalty lay with Israel?

edit on 1-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

A major general ADMITS 9-11 inside job!

arrested and then deported. I wonder who intervened?

and people keep arguing the same things over and over again!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

I just enjoy teasing Truthers.

What made you decide to join the Witch Hunt ? You never did say.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by exponent

HERE IS HOW THAT TEST FAILS

1. They pooled 700 gallons of jet fuel under one eight inch beam. The jet fuel from the planes was not pooled under one beam. Much of the jet fuel was vaporized in the initial explosion. The rest would not have pooled, but dripped down into the building.

2. An eight inch wide flange beam is much smaller than the WTC structural beams and there were many to bear the load and the fire damage not just one beam.

3. For the test to be anywhere near valid, they should have scaled the amount of jet fuel to be the proportion that would have been absorbed by one of the beams. Then they should have scaled it further to account for the size difference between the beam tested and the actual size of the beams on the WTC.

You hit the nail on the head.

Not only what you said but also the I-beams were encased in sprayed on asbestos fiber cement and then asbestos panels and finally plasterboard like material.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

In my opinion,I thought the 5 dancing Israelis danced much better. I saw them on dancing with the stars and they were goooooood!!!!!

Wow. That is SICK dude! I just realised you get off making fun of people.

You apparently love zionism and hate islam.

****News Ticker****** IT IS ALL RIGHT WING FANATICISM
edit on 6/1/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: misunderstood post

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You enjoy teasing no one.

You are behaving like you are fighting a rear guard action as if you are fully cognizant of the consequence of Israel being linked to 9/11.

Most concerned citizens believe 9/11 was an inside job and the American government was in on it.

Then you come out with the term, "Witch Hunt Club". This is the type of language inculcated in someone infused in the teachings of the European pogroms, the Czarist pales and the lead up to the Holocaust.

So how is it witch hunt to insist that elements within the American government conducted the 9/11 atrocity? Would you describe people insisting on punishing murderers of being on a witch hunt?

I think you know Israel may have also been involved in 9/11 and you are fearful of the consequences.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You are behaving like you are fighting a rear guard action as if you are fully cognizant of the consequence of Israel being linked to 9/11.

Most concerned citizens believe 9/11 was an inside job and the American government was in on it.

Then you come out with the term, "Witch Hunt Club". This is the type of language inculcated in someone infused in the teachings of the European pogroms, the Czarist pales and the lead up to the Holocaust.

So how is it witch hunt to insist that elements within the American government conducted the 9/11 atrocity? Would you describe people insisting on punishing murderers of being on a witch hunt?

I think you know Israel may have also been involved in 9/11 and you are fearful of the consequences.

So what made you decide to join the Witch Hunt ? You never did say.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

So you don't care about shinning light to the darkness?

You want the perps to walk away scott-free to CONTINUE false-flag operations?

Israel wants america to attack syria and iran.

We already attacked iraq twice, afghanistan and libya once.....

Not only that but we have DHS, TSA, and a huge government wasting money instead of giving to welfare which people need. How can people be so callous is beyond sickening. Evil, pure evil!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

So what made you decide to join the Witch Hunt ? You never did say.

Stop being insolent.

I am not on any "Witch Hunt".

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So you don't care about shinning light to the darkness?

You posted a video Making light of Osama. I posted a reply making light of the 5 dancing Israelis.

Mi5 posted a remark showing how evil the US government is. I posted a reply showing how evil religion is.

In both cases I merely flipped the coin and showed you the other side.

In doing so, apparently I have Blasphemed something sacred in your stupid little Witch Hunt religion.

I love it when that happens.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Nobody is claiming the trusses could not have sagged under the right circumstances, that is really not the issue.

The issue is sagging trusses having the energy to pull in columns, that is what you need to demonstrate.

Even though, as already mentioned, room fires for an hour would not produce enough heat to transfer enough to the steel in order to heat it up to malleability.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
You've been shown videos of molten steel pouring out of the towers. You've been shown melted steel in the beams at 130 LIBERTY STREET. We have cleanup workers on the scene who reported molten pools six weeks later. You've been shown 1400 melted cars. Just because you close your eyes and say it isn't there doesn't make it go away.

This is exactly my point. We can't agree on even the circumstances before the towers collapsed. Underground fires are common in fire-caused collapses. There are dozens of metals in the tower rubble that would become molten at much lower temperatures. The location of the "molten steel" pouring out of the towers happens to coincide with a floor full of lead batteries by UPS, which were kept at a constant cool temperature until the plane impact. It seems logical to me to consider that it was probably molten lead mixed with whatever else was burning along the path out of the tower.

The cars burned. It was the aluminum that melted, and most of the pictures are from after the cars were relocated, hence the missing engines.

We can't move the truth movement forward until the people that want an investigation get the most basic facts straight.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

reply to post by GenRadek

And what happened to the substandard fireproofing as it got impacted by the aircraft? Some professionals believe that the true conspiracy was the crappy fireproofing on the WTC is what may have contributed to their demise.

Prove it. And when you think you have, I will contact Minoru Yamasaki and Associates and warn them that the abysmal Larry Silverstein will probably sue them on account of the "substandard fireproofing" you have identified

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can start there.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

The fireproofing was upgraded not long before 9/11, where do you get the idea it was sub-standard from?

Even if the fireproofing got damaged, that doesnt account for all the other floors, and fireproofing is just an extra security measure because steel is can withstand fire without fireproofing.

I thought you are supposed to be a 'rational thinker'??

Really?
March 2001:

1990s

WOW! That is some spectacular fireproofing they got! Its gotta be something new as I cant even see it on the beams and trusses. I am stunned. Invisible fireproofing!

From the man who inspected:
The Towers: Faulty FireproofingIs Reviewed as Factor in Trade Center Collapse

Large areas of fireproofing are missing from the core columns in some of the photographs, and the architect who took them, Roger G. Morse, a consultant in Troy, N.Y., said his work had shown that the fireproofing did not stick properly.

But Mr. Reiss said the problems were caused by the swaying of the buildings in the wind and the impact of elevator cables against the beams. "It was an ongoing maintenance headache," he said. Although measures were repeatedly taken to prevent the problem, he said, "every March and April when you had these windstorms and the building rocked back and forth, you would still knock some of the fireproofing down."

In an interview, Mr. Morse said the problems were far more widespread than that, probably because the fireproofing had been applied improperly to rusty steel.

The only floor that was upgraded in the South Tower was the 78th, while the entire impacted area of the North Tower was covered by 1 1/2" fireproofing. Maybe that is also a reason why it lasted a bit longer than the South Tower. However, it is also known that the impacts themselves and the resulting swaying may have knocked off the fireproofing dislodged by the airplane impact.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Yeah you're wasting your time, and ours, trying to argue the fire proofing.

It makes no difference.

Fire proofing had nothing to do with sagging trusses pulling in columns, which is the part that is nonsense, and the whole NIST collapse initiation hypothesis hinges on.

edit on 6/1/2012 by ANOK because: how many times can you proof-read your reply and still find a mistake?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

It makes no difference.

Fire proofing had nothing to do with sagging trusses pulling in columns, which is the part that is nonsense, and the whole NIST collapse initiation hypothesis hinges on.

edit on 6/1/2012 by ANOK because: how many times can you proof-read your reply and still find a mistake?

What's your opinion of this, then?

www.era.lib.ed.ac.uk...

It's a paper done specifically over the thermal expansion and sagging of the trusses, causing a pulling of the exterior columns.

And this is a picture I hadn't seen before. Look on the right side. That's some serious bowing:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
You've been shown videos of molten steel pouring out of the towers. You've been shown melted steel in the beams at 130 LIBERTY STREET. We have cleanup workers on the scene who reported molten pools six weeks later. You've been shown 1400 melted cars. Just because you close your eyes and say it isn't there doesn't make it go away.

This is exactly my point. We can't agree on even the circumstances before the towers collapsed. Underground fires are common in fire-caused collapses. There are dozens of metals in the tower rubble that would become molten at much lower temperatures. The location of the "molten steel" pouring out of the towers happens to coincide with a floor full of lead batteries by UPS, which were kept at a constant cool temperature until the plane impact. It seems logical to me to consider that it was probably molten lead mixed with whatever else was burning along the path out of the tower.

The cars burned. It was the aluminum that melted, and most of the pictures are from after the cars were relocated, hence the missing engines.

We can't move the truth movement forward until the people that want an investigation get the most basic facts straight.

This has got to be one of the biggest pieces of bull I've read in this thread yet!

Where are these underground fires coming from exactly? The bombs that went off in the basement?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by ANOK

It makes no difference.

What's your opinion of this, then?

www.era.lib.ed.ac.uk...

It's a paper done specifically over the thermal expansion and sagging of the trusses, causing a pulling of the exterior columns.

And this is a picture I hadn't seen before. Look on the right side. That's some serious bowing:

I don't see any bowing? It looks like it's just the angle of the shot. Even if there were any bowing, it doesn't account for the whole building collapsing.

EDIT: Also, there are a lot of photoshopped 9/11 pictures in circulation, so I don't trust most of the photographs.
edit on 1-6-2012 by kidtwist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Originally posted by kidtwist

The fireproofing was upgraded not long before 9/11, where do you get the idea it was sub-standard from?

Even if the fireproofing got damaged, that doesnt account for all the other floors, and fireproofing is just an extra security measure because steel is can withstand fire without fireproofing.

I thought you are supposed to be a 'rational thinker'??

Really?
March 2001:

I said they had been upgraded prior to 9/11, and you have posted evidence to confirm that but make it sound like you disagree with me? Bit strange? So obviously post-upgrading the fireproofing it would not be sub-standard. I would have thought you knew what upgrading meant? Why would it be sub-standard post-upgrading?

Your post makes very little sense, and just agrees what I said about it being upgraded. You are trying to use the condition prior to the upgrade as some kind of evidence to your theory. You have to go off the condition after the upgrade, not before the upgrade!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

In doing so, apparently I have Blasphemed something sacred in your stupid little Witch Hunt religion.

I love it when that happens.

And the troll award 2012 goes to waypasthisbedtime! You have basically trolled your way through this thread, and even admitted that you are only here to troll.

It must be sad being a troll, no one is ever going to taking any of your future comments seriously from now on. I guess you'll be talking to yourself a lot from now on.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join