It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

How many members are in your Witch Hunt club ?

Witch hunt against whom? Muslims?

I suggest the 9/11 false flag operation set the US on a witch hunt against Muslims around the world. A few days ago a Pakistani family that included many children got witch hunted by a missile firing drone. I bet they had nothing to do with 9/11.

How about a witch hunt against the 9/11 perps?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by groingrinder
Go to your local salvage yard.

Obtain a section of 20 inch steel beam.

Go home and pile some office furniture on it.

Soak it in kerosene.

Light it on fire.

Let us know when the steel beam melts or sags from softening.

Like this?

(Skip to 5 mins in)

If you had to wait 14 hours to soften steel, your furnace was broken. Either that or you were heating up monumental chunks of steel. At the height of the WTC towers and in WTC7, the affected members were not as considerable as you must be thinking.
edit on 1/6/12 by exponent because: fixing youtube

They make it clear in the video that exposed steel bends and twists.

The WTC steels were covered in asbestos fiber cement behind plasterboard and asbestos panels. The floor profiled metal decks were encased in cement concrete.

Burning a large amounts of kerosene under an exposed RSJ beam has no relation to what happened on 9/11.

BTW, do you realise that most I-beams in the WTC 1 and 2 were enormous and encased?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

A few days ago a Pakistani family that included many children got witch hunted by a missile firing drone. I bet they had nothing to do with 9/11.

List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 10 Days

Date Country City Killed Injured Description
2012.05.31 Nigeria Kano 1 0 A German engineer, kidnapped by al-Qaeda, is executed in handcuffs during a rescue attempt.
2012.05.31 Iraq Amariyah 2 9 Children are among the casualties when sectarian Jihadis bomb two Sunni homes.
2012.05.31 Iraq Baghdad 13 37 A Holy Warrior detonates a delivery truck packed with explosives near a restaurant, slaughtering at least nine.
2012.05.31 Afghanistan Kandahar 5 6 At least five local cops are blown to bits by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2012.05.30 Afghanistan Ghazni 1 0 A cleric is gunned down by Sunni rivals in his own mosque.
2012.05.30 Pakistan Karachi 2 2 Two Shiites are murdered by Sunni gunmen as they step off a bus.
2012.05.30 Somalia Galkayo 6 3 Six Somalis are sent to Allah by suspected al-Shabaab bombers.
2012.05.30 Pakistan Mansehra 3 0 Three brothers are shot in their sleep by the Taliban.
2012.05.29 Thailand Pattani 3 4 Muslim 'rebels' detonate a bomb under a pick-up truck, killing three people and leaving another four in agony.
2012.05.28 Pakistan Chrakhel 3 6 Sunni gunmen ambush and machine-gun a vehicle carrying Shia civilians.
2012.05.28 Pakistan Sharbat Khan 2 1 Two women are killed in separate attacks by their own brothers over premarital sex.
2012.05.28 Pakistan Kot Langarkhel 2 3 Two local soldiers are ambushed and killed by the Taliban while fetching water.
2012.05.28 Russia Moscow 0 1 A journalist is slashed fifteen times with a knife outside his apartment for criticizing Islam's prophet on a radio show.
2012.05.28 Kenya Nairobi 0 33 Islamists bomb a shopping complex.
2012.05.28 Thailand Pattani 3 4 At least three people are killed when Muslim terrorists detonate a bomb under a pick-up truck
2012.05.27 Pakistan Nowshera 1 4 Militants detonate a bomb outside a store, killing a guard.
2012.05.27 Iraq Baghdad 0 24 A bus carrying Shiite pilgrims is upended by a Sunni roadside bomb, injuring at least two dozen.
2012.05.27 Afghanistan Marjah 2 1 Mujahideen take out two civilians with a roadside bomb.
2012.05.27 Nigeria Kano 4 0 Four men playing cards under a tree are suddenly machine-gunned in a Boko Haram drive-by.
2012.05.27 Nigeria Potiskum 2 5 Religious extremists attack the home of a rival cleric, shooting two people to death.
2012.05.26 Kenya Dadaab 0 8 Eight people suffer shrapnel injuries when al-Shabaab militants toss grenades into a refugee camp.
2012.05.26 Nigeria Yobe 2 0 Two men are gunned down in their own homes by Islamic extremists.
2012.05.26 Pakistan Kharan 2 3 A 12-year-old boy and his uncle are brutally shot to death by suspected Muslim radicals.
2012.05.26 Nigeria Maiduguri 1 0 A local politician is assassinated by Boko Haram.
2012.05.26 Iraq Badush 3 0 Three Iraqis are blown to bits by Jihadi bombers.
2012.05.25 Pakistan Sukkur 2 0 Two women are murdered by family members over sex.
2012.05.25 Syria Houla 108 0 Shia militia stage a sectarian attack on eight Sunni houses, slaughtering over one-hundred people, including forty-nine children.
2012.05.25 Pakistan Kazi Ahmed 7 3 Islamic 'separatists' murder seven passengers on a civilian bus.
2012.05.25 Yemen Hazm 18 5 A woman and her three children are among eighteeen killed when an al-Qaeda suicide bomber plows into a crowd of Shiites.
2012.05.25 Afghanistan Helmand 3 9 Sunni radicals kill three Afghans with two bombs.
2012.05.25 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Four Islamic militants ambush and murder a local cop.
2012.05.24 Pakistan Kohat 1 4 Terrorists kill a bystander with a bomb placed near a bus stop.
2012.05.24 Pakistan Killi Chakar 1 0 Militant Sunnis take down a Shiite in a targeted attack.
2012.05.24 Somalia Galkayo 2 8 Radicals throw a grenade into a rival mosque, killing at least two.
2012.05.24 Pakistan Lahore 1 0 A Shiite is shot to death by Sunnis.
2012.05.23 Pakistan Khawezai 2 0 A woman and her young son bleed to death following a Religion of Peace mortar attack on their residence.
2012.05.23 Iraq Ramadi 3 10 Sunnis manage to take down three Shia pilgrims riding on a bus.
2012.05.23 Pakistan Qambarkhel 1 0 Islamic militants gun down an opponent outside a mosque.
2012.05.23 Iraq Baqubah 3 14 A series of Jihad attacks leave three Iraqis dead.
2012.05.23 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 Islamic militants shoot a businessman to death on the street.

So what made you decide to become a Witch Hunter ?
edit on 1-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The WTC steels were covered in asbestos fiber cement behind plasterboard and asbestos panels. The floor profiled metal decks were encased in cement concrete.

Burning a large amounts of kerosene under an exposed RSJ beam has no relation to what happened on 9/11.

BTW, do you realise that most I-beams in the WTC 1 and 2 were enormous and encased?

And what happened to the substandard fireproofing as it got impacted by the aircraft? Some professionals believe that the true conspiracy was the crappy fireproofing on the WTC is what may have contributed to their demise. It has been posted before, but strangely ignored by Truthers.

Also, are you aware that the core columns were surrounded by sheetrock panels that were dislodged by the impact? In regards to the floor trusses, all it needs is a small dislocation of the fireproofing to affect the steel rapidly.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I'm aware of the column geometries in the WTC. I was making the point that steel in fact can heat rapidly in fire. The twisting is after all a result of softening due to heating.

In the WTC the truss elements were the most at risk, and they were very light weight thin steel rods. They were not massive, not particularly well encased, and certainly a significant risk in a fire.

You surely can't deny these facts?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by kidtwist

Also, you still haven't answered why you and others have devoted years to defending the OS?

Silly Truther, I'm not defending the OS, I'm standing in the way of your stupid little witch hunt.

Do you have any idea how many innocent people your so called "Truth Movement" has harassed.

Right now you are defending the actions of a Truther who downloaded a photo of a truck off of ebay and photoshoped a mural on the side so he could blame the Joo's for 911.

Standing in the way of your Witch Hunt is the right thing to do. That's why I do it.

And besides that, Truthers are a lot of fun to laugh at.

Witch hunt? Who is witch hunting who exactly?

So you're trying to tell me you have devoted at least 3 years of your life, others 6+ years of their life, to prevent people from having a mysterious witch hunt?

Who is it you are preventing us from this supposed witch hunt? What would you gain from doing this?

You dont seem to be enjoying it that much, you lot were almost in tears when some of your own comments were re-posted!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by kidtwist

I can't believe this is still going on. Look this guy ProdigalSon888 used this fake image in his youtube video. You can see in the comments, page 6, that he admits it was made on photoshop. He was obliged by complaints to add the caption " Artist's Rendition " :-

www.youtube.com...

But aside from that I am absolutely staggered that anyone could seriously think perps would drive around New York advertising the crime. The origin of the story apparently was a toy company delivery van with a "remote-controlled plane " on the side. Not a Boeing 767 but a toy.

Well the real perps factored so much deliberate disinfo into their story that this could be another of their attempts to cause confusion. I'm still not buying why you lot spend years on 9/11 when you have no sound motive to do so if you beleive the OS. Only an idiot or someone getting paid to defend the story would bother to uphold the story for so long. The witch hunt excuse is poor at best.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by kidtwist

I can't believe this is still going on. Look this guy ProdigalSon888 used this fake image in his youtube video. You can see in the comments, page 6, that he admits it was made on photoshop. He was obliged by complaints to add the caption " Artist's Rendition " :-

www.youtube.com...

But aside from that I am absolutely staggered that anyone could seriously think perps would drive around New York advertising the crime. The origin of the story apparently was a toy company delivery van with a "remote-controlled plane " on the side. Not a Boeing 767 but a toy.

Well the real perps factored so much deliberate disinfo into their story that this could be another of their attempts to cause confusion. I'm still not buying why you lot spend years on 9/11 when you have no sound motive to do so if you beleive the OS. Only an idiot or someone getting paid to defend the story would bother to uphold the story for so long. The witch hunt excuse is poor at best.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Best video I have seen in a long while cryptically depicting OBL dying again, and again, and again, and again.

How many times can alCIAda recitate that man to perpetuate this #ed up phoney "war on terror" BS?

At least Obummer dumped him into the sea(so his remains could not be found) and then blew up the helicopter so that no one could EVER ask those special force operatives what really happend. (sarcasm)

And all the morons in nyc cheering disgracefully.

Meanwhile our zionist bosses are telling us to bomb iran and syria.

they keep trying and trying to start world war 3 it seems. I am actually amazed at russia/china patience!

not that I like russia and china anymore since they betrayed their own communist principles!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

And what happened to the substandard fireproofing as it got impacted by the aircraft? Some professionals believe that the true conspiracy was the crappy fireproofing on the WTC is what may have contributed to their demise. It has been posted before, but strangely ignored by Truthers.

Also, are you aware that the core columns were surrounded by sheetrock panels that were dislodged by the impact? In regards to the floor trusses, all it needs is a small dislocation of the fireproofing to affect the steel rapidly.

The fireproofing was upgraded not long before 9/11, where do you get the idea it was sub-standard from?

Even if the fireproofing got damaged, that doesnt account for all the other floors, and fireproofing is just an extra security measure because steel is can withstand fire without fireproofing.

I thought you are supposed to be a 'rational thinker'??

link   
reply to post by Varemia

and the whole Silverstein got money deal is just ridiculous when you consider the money sink that the new constructions have created.

You seem to be remarkably insouciant with regards to Larry "pull it" Silverstein's financial affairs. Do you realise that he got paid twice for his apparent losses on 9/11?

Do you have life insurance? Do you suppose an insurance company would entertain paying your widow two life insurances because two assailants shot you to death?

link   

I'm aware of the column geometries in the WTC. I was making the point that steel in fact can heat rapidly in fire. The twisting is after all a result of softening due to heating.

In the WTC the truss elements were the most at risk, and they were very light weight thin steel rods. They were not massive, not particularly well encased, and certainly a significant risk in a fire.

You surely can't deny these facts?

Oh.....for christ sake....do you really believe that SOME steel truces could heat up to the point of VERTICALLY disloging 110 floors of building.......wait a minute..........not one.....BUT 3 buildings!!!!!!!!!!

Please stop.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

A few days ago a Pakistani family that included many children got witch hunted by a missile firing drone. I bet they had nothing to do with 9/11.

List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 10 Days

Date Country City Killed Injured Description
2012.05.31 Nigeria Kano 1 0 A German engineer, kidnapped by al-Qaeda, is executed in handcuffs during a rescue attempt.
2012.05.31 Iraq Amariyah 2 9 Children are among the casualties when sectarian Jihadis bomb two Sunni homes.
2012.05.31 Iraq Baghdad 13 37 A Holy Warrior detonates a delivery truck packed with explosives near a restaurant, slaughtering at least nine.
2012.05.31 Afghanistan Kandahar 5 6 At least five local cops are blown to bits by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2012.05.30 Afghanistan Ghazni 1 0 A cleric is gunned down by Sunni rivals in his own mosque.
2012.05.30 Pakistan Karachi 2 2 Two Shiites are murdered by Sunni gunmen as they step off a bus.
2012.05.30 Somalia Galkayo 6 3 Six Somalis are sent to Allah by suspected al-Shabaab bombers.
2012.05.30 Pakistan Mansehra 3 0 Three brothers are shot in their sleep by the Taliban.
2012.05.29 Thailand Pattani 3 4 Muslim 'rebels' detonate a bomb under a pick-up truck, killing three people and leaving another four in agony.
2012.05.28 Pakistan Chrakhel 3 6 Sunni gunmen ambush and machine-gun a vehicle carrying Shia civilians.
2012.05.28 Pakistan Sharbat Khan 2 1 Two women are killed in separate attacks by their own brothers over premarital sex.
2012.05.28 Pakistan Kot Langarkhel 2 3 Two local soldiers are ambushed and killed by the Taliban while fetching water.
2012.05.28 Russia Moscow 0 1 A journalist is slashed fifteen times with a knife outside his apartment for criticizing Islam's prophet on a radio show.
2012.05.28 Kenya Nairobi 0 33 Islamists bomb a shopping complex.
2012.05.28 Thailand Pattani 3 4 At least three people are killed when Muslim terrorists detonate a bomb under a pick-up truck
2012.05.27 Pakistan Nowshera 1 4 Militants detonate a bomb outside a store, killing a guard.
2012.05.27 Iraq Baghdad 0 24 A bus carrying Shiite pilgrims is upended by a Sunni roadside bomb, injuring at least two dozen.
2012.05.27 Afghanistan Marjah 2 1 Mujahideen take out two civilians with a roadside bomb.
2012.05.27 Nigeria Kano 4 0 Four men playing cards under a tree are suddenly machine-gunned in a Boko Haram drive-by.
2012.05.27 Nigeria Potiskum 2 5 Religious extremists attack the home of a rival cleric, shooting two people to death.
2012.05.26 Kenya Dadaab 0 8 Eight people suffer shrapnel injuries when al-Shabaab militants toss grenades into a refugee camp.
2012.05.26 Nigeria Yobe 2 0 Two men are gunned down in their own homes by Islamic extremists.
2012.05.26 Pakistan Kharan 2 3 A 12-year-old boy and his uncle are brutally shot to death by suspected Muslim radicals.
2012.05.26 Nigeria Maiduguri 1 0 A local politician is assassinated by Boko Haram.
2012.05.26 Iraq Badush 3 0 Three Iraqis are blown to bits by Jihadi bombers.
2012.05.25 Pakistan Sukkur 2 0 Two women are murdered by family members over sex.
2012.05.25 Syria Houla 108 0 Shia militia stage a sectarian attack on eight Sunni houses, slaughtering over one-hundred people, including forty-nine children.
2012.05.25 Pakistan Kazi Ahmed 7 3 Islamic 'separatists' murder seven passengers on a civilian bus.
2012.05.25 Yemen Hazm 18 5 A woman and her three children are among eighteeen killed when an al-Qaeda suicide bomber plows into a crowd of Shiites.
2012.05.25 Afghanistan Helmand 3 9 Sunni radicals kill three Afghans with two bombs.
2012.05.25 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 Four Islamic militants ambush and murder a local cop.
2012.05.24 Pakistan Kohat 1 4 Terrorists kill a bystander with a bomb placed near a bus stop.
2012.05.24 Pakistan Killi Chakar 1 0 Militant Sunnis take down a Shiite in a targeted attack.
2012.05.24 Somalia Galkayo 2 8 Radicals throw a grenade into a rival mosque, killing at least two.
2012.05.24 Pakistan Lahore 1 0 A Shiite is shot to death by Sunnis.
2012.05.23 Pakistan Khawezai 2 0 A woman and her young son bleed to death following a Religion of Peace mortar attack on their residence.
2012.05.23 Iraq Ramadi 3 10 Sunnis manage to take down three Shia pilgrims riding on a bus.
2012.05.23 Pakistan Qambarkhel 1 0 Islamic militants gun down an opponent outside a mosque.
2012.05.23 Iraq Baqubah 3 14 A series of Jihad attacks leave three Iraqis dead.
2012.05.23 Somalia Mogadishu 1 0 Islamic militants shoot a businessman to death on the street.

So what made you decide to become a Witch Hunter ?

Ha! You has been visiting a bigot website. Goose step much do you?

There are 1.8 billion Muslims in this world and if this is all you have you lost your point. What you listed is still less than what happens on a Saturday night in Tel Aviv.

I think a bit of "witch hunting" is in order to get the 9/11 perps. This worries you and I wonder why?
edit on 1-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You have joined the Witch Hunt Club fairly recently and may not be aware of the things members of your club have done in the past. Like beating up a girl in a wheelchair.

Did you know that anyone that pointed a camera at the planes on sept. 11 has been harassed by your club.
They have been called liars and murderers, told their videos and photos were fakes, and have received death threats. What makes you think you should have the right to do this ?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Steel dissipates heat, and requires a lot more heat than regular fire to make it weak enough to sag, and then the fire needs to be concentrated at such a heat over a set period of time. The conditions for this to occur just didn not happen on 9/11!

How come you lot always say stuff like, "the concrete was weak, the fireproofing was below par, the rods were llightweight and thin steel rods, not particularly well encased, and certainly a significant risk in a fire"

You make it sound like you had a hand in every element of the building process, and that it was lucky to be standing even before 9/11! If going off your opinions it would have fallen down if I huffed and puffed at it!

Jeez, we have done our research into the building, and all this stuff you are spouting is total rubbish! Who are you trying to fool with this information?!

You really have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You have joined the Witch Hunt Club fairly recently and may not be aware of the things members of your club have done in the past. Like beating up a girl in a wheelchair.

Did you know that anyone that pointed a camera at the planes on sept. 11 has been harassed by your club.
They have been called liars and murderers, told their videos and photos were fakes, and have received death threats. What makes you think you should have the right to do this ?

I want no part of your Witch Hunt Club, you Islam baiter.

I do not want to be associated with goose stepping religious bigots like you.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

In my opinion,I thought the 5 dancing Israelis danced much better. I saw them on dancing with the stars and they were goooooood!!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Again, you are talking out of the wrong end of your anatomy!

Thefantasy witch hunt club, the fantasy truther movement, is all part of your wild imagination! You expect people to take you seriously but all you seem to do is behave like a 5 year old. In fact a 5 year old has a better imagination that you!

If we are to use imagination by association, does that make you part of the 'mass murderer club'!?!

Or part of the 'I think I know it all about 9/11 idiot club'?

You are acting like a complete tool, at least try and have a mature debate!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

And what happened to the substandard fireproofing as it got impacted by the aircraft? Some professionals believe that the true conspiracy was the crappy fireproofing on the WTC is what may have contributed to their demise.

Prove it. And when you think you have, I will contact Minoru Yamasaki and Associates and warn them that the abysmal Larry Silverstein will probably sue them on account of the "substandard fireproofing" you have identified

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

HERE IS HOW THAT TEST FAILS

1. They pooled 700 gallons of jet fuel under one eight inch beam. The jet fuel from the planes was not pooled under one beam. Much of the jet fuel was vaporized in the initial explosion. The rest would not have pooled, but dripped down into the building.

2. An eight inch wide flange beam is much smaller than the WTC structural beams and there were many to bear the load and the fire damage not just one beam.

3. For the test to be anywhere near valid, they should have scaled the amount of jet fuel to be the proportion that would have been absorbed by one of the beams. Then they should have scaled it further to account for the size difference between the beam tested and the actual size of the beams on the WTC.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join