It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

Originally posted by ajay59
Notice the dedication that the "OSer's" bring to the table? They almost seem desperate to convince everyone that the "official" story is the correct one! Are bonuses on the line?

Strange isn't it.

We chase the truth and they chase us.

You and I both know this bit is little more than a thinly veiled attempt to sooth your bruised ego from not getting anywhere with your conspiracy mongoring, and it isn't fooling anyone. The only reason why anyone would care to "chase" you is to try and get a straight answer out of you, since every time someone asks an intelligent question the truthers always pull out their "sinister secret agents plotting to take over the world" drivel, and frankly, it's getting old.

Example- Deputy NYFD fire chief Peter Hayden was at WTC 7 fighting the fires and he specifically said the fires were burning out of control. Please explain to me why I should accept the word of some anonymous gadfly mindlessly repeating what he read on some damned fool conspiracy website, over a seasoned firefighting veteran who was physically there and saw what was going on.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
conspiracy mongoring

yes... conspiracy mongering... such a strange thing to find on a conspiracy website.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The Building 7 with localised fires breaking out.

Firefighters at WTC 7 reported the fires were burning out of control due to the collapse of the north tower destroying the water supplies for the fire suppression systems, and there are a number of videos on Youtube showing the fires burning. Heck, even the NIST report commented on the fires. We shouldn't need to point out that if you're going to be making comments on this then it's your obligation to have at least some familiarization on what you're talking about, otherwise you're just making yourself look uninformed and ignorant. The "traiters" misspelling doesn't exactly help your credibility either.

Thanks for the details. I have never disputed them, but I do note how you present it as if I have.

As for my spelling, I do apologies and I admit I am on occasions careless with it. I am bilingual and you will find that individuals that think in two languages tend mix up terms and spelling. You see, in French "traiter" means to treat and in English the word "traitor" is spelled almost the same way.

Thanks anyway in raising this small matter on this 9/11 inside job discussion.

Let's face it, you never even bothered to read the NIST report to even familiarize yourself as to what the supposed "lies they're telling" actually are and you're simply regurgitating the paranoid sounding foolishness you read on some damned fool conspiracy web site. Blind zealotry going hand in hand with ignorance and misinformation is an established historical fact so there's nothing surprising there...but when you use ignorance and misinformation as a plea to "round up the traiters" there's definitely something more disturbing brewing inside that head of yours.

While I do not appreciate your insults, I understand why because you are in the position of defending the indefensible.

How you know what is "brewing" in my head is beyond me. It suggests that you are claiming two things; that you are a mind reader and a fortune teller.

I'm not posting this to be insultive. I'm posting this because carrying around that much zeaotry and irrational hatred for a largely imaginary boogeyman isn't mentally healthy.

You spelling is not very good either yet you had a need to descend up on mine.

A lesson;

Insulting and not "insultive"

Zealotry and not "zeaotry"

As an expert on mental health would it be unhealthy to have an "irrational hatred" against a real "boogeyman"? How about a rational hatred against an imaginary boogeyman?
edit on 24-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Nice title. I've always said this, that WTC7 was the smoking gun. No amount of explanation, answers the entire package of oddities surrounding WTC7.

1. Raging fire (for the sake of argument, I don't know if it would have been considered raging) in WTC7 caused it to collapse in it's own footprint at near freefall speed?
2. No other surrounding buildings (not silverstein owned) collapsed?
3. WTC7 housed critical IRS and government docs.
4. Nearest buildings to it did not collapse.

You all know the details.

I just like to come in on these WTC7 and keep the story alive.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Thanks for the details. I have never disputed them, but I do note how you present it as if I have.

If you are not then would you mind terribly explaining why you repeat the phrase "localized fires" over and over"? The fires were burning out of control on numerous floors so they weren't "localized" by any stretch of the imagination.

...or were you simply trying to drop innuendo and you're backpeddling now because it just blew up in your face?

As for my spelling, I do apologies and I admit I am on occasions careless with it. I am bilingual and you will find that individuals that think in two languages tend mix up terms and spelling. You see, in French "traiter" means to treat and in English the word "traitor" is spelled almost the same way.

The spelling and misspelling of world is largely irrelevent to me, because as you pointed out yourself, there are times when I type too fast and I wind up misspelling words myself. En fakt eye well okashunaly measspel wurds oan porpoise and yuse grammur rongly gust tew anoi thu grammur natsies hear. That's not what gets on my radar. It's the "rounding up the traitors" part that concerns me, since not only have you created in your mind that there are all these sinister secret plots to take over the world, you're now granted yourself license to declare there are traitors out there that need to be rounded up. I am under no illusion that you're not going to likewise give yourself license to declare who the traitors actually are, and it's even money that the "list of traitors" are going to be whoever Alex Jones and Dylan Avery tell you they are.

Amy I missing anything? By all means, fill in any of the blanks I'm overlooking.

How you know what is "brewing" in my head is beyond me. It suggests that you are claiming two things; that you are a mind reader and a fortune teller.

OR, it may be from the dozen or so OTHER people who were so outer space zealous in these paranoid "sinister secret plot to take over the world" stories that they posted ominous things like "sooner or later I'm going to get what's coming to me." Self serving con artists like Alex Jones and Dylan Avery thoroughly disgust me but why is it that I'm not insisting they need to be rounded up?
edit on 24-5-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

If you are not then would you mind terribly explaining why you repeat the phrase "localized fires" over and over"? The fires were burning out of control on numerous floors so they weren't "localized" by any stretch of the imagination.

...or were you simply trying to drop innuendo and you're backpeddling now because it just blew up in your face?

The spelling and misspelling of world is largely irrelevent to me, because as you pointed out yourself, there are times when I type too fast and I wind up misspelling words myself. En fakt eye well okashunaly measspel wurds oan porpoise and yuse grammur rongly gust tew anoi thu grammur natsies hear. That's not what gets on my radar. It's the "rounding up the traitors" part that concerns me, since not only have you created in your mind that there are all these sinister secret plots to take over the world, you're now granted yourself license to declare there are traitors out there that need to be rounded up. I am under no illusion that you're not going to likewise give yourself license to declare who the traitors actually are, and it's even money that the "list of traitors" are going to be whoever Alex Jones and Dylan Avery tell you they are.

Amy I missing anything? By all means, fill in any of the blanks I'm overlooking.

OR, it may be from the dozen or so OTHER people who were so outer space zealous in these paranoid "sinister secret plot to take over the world" stories that they posted ominous things like "sooner or later I'm going to get what's coming to me." Self serving con artists like Alex Jones and Dylan Avery thoroughly disgust me but why is it that I'm not insisting they need to be rounded up?

I have no interest in discussing with you my character or what I have in mind.

Please refrain from your ad hominems. Thanks

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

You think you're the first one to realize and spot this out? The location of WTC 7 has always been a bone of contention but how do you argue with 'flying' debris?

Listen, we all know it was imploded. On purpose. With intent and by explosives!
Until you can come up with a photo of Mission Control and the control panel showing where they were calling the shots...this is all old news.

And what the HELL is up with your avatar? What is THAT? That's going to give me nightmares tonight for sure!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I have no interest in discussing with you my character or what I have in mind.

Please refrain from your ad hominems. Thanks

Excuse me but I shouldn't need to point out the topic that YOU created- WTC 7 and "the traitors that need to be rounded up" because of WTC 7. It's therefore germaine to the topic to question the rationality behind your assertion that traitors need to be rounded up, because you're all but admitting your preaching from the standpoint of your own truther ideology, and not from any serious research.

I pointed out a firefighter who was physically there and his eyewitness testimony specifically shows what you're asserting about "WTC 7 being a smoking gun" is completely false. Since in your mind WTC 7 really is a smoking gun and the traitors need to be rounded up to make the WTC 7 smoking gun go away, does that mean he's one of the traitors you're referring to that need to be rounded up?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

You think you're the first one to realize and spot this out? The location of WTC 7 has always been a bone of contention but how do you argue with 'flying' debris?

Until you can come up with a photo of Mission Control and the control panel showing where they were calling the shots...this is all old news.

And what the HELL is up with your avatar? What is THAT? That's going to give me nightmares tonight for sure!

I stand humbled by your well put argument. While you may have been switched on to the 9/11 crime for a while, I have only started to be aware of this atrocity in the last couple years and only begun reading about in detail since October last year.

As for my avatar...what can I say? How about my mom loves me and thinks I am adorable...ainsi que ce soit mon ami

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I note your MO too perp. You always seem to resort to the ad hominem.

You just called me a perp. Is that not an ad hominem?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Strange isn't it.

We chase the truth and they chase us.

I've seen no evidence that you or any truther sincerely "chases the truth". What I do see is fragments of sources taken out of context - often to the extent of flagrantly dishonesty - and half-truths employed to persuade people into believing a preconceived, faith-based and largely sophomoric notion about some evil gang running the world.

The reasons for believing this stuff so fervently can only be guessed at. But I assume it places some sort of narrative order on a frightening world and is thus comforting. I think it also carries the bonus of allowing you to not really do anything about a pretty f-ked up world other than bleat about it on a computer.

Surely as individuals we have no obligations to attend to the needs of OSers, while we have all the rights in the world to question our governments.

You have no obligation whatsoever. But if you can't answer the simple questions posed by some amateurs on a webforum it's not that surprising that your cause is invisible in the real world.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I stand humbled by your well put argument. While you may have been switched on to the 9/11 crime for a while, I have only started to be aware of this atrocity in the last couple years and only begun reading about in detail since October last year.

As for my avatar...what can I say? How about my mom loves me and thinks I am adorable...ainsi que ce soit mon ami

I am humbly apologize because I do forget this isn't 'old' to everyone because those who were 10 years old back then are now, 20 (not saying that's your case but....) so I do forget that and I am sorry

As for your avatar......really? You look like Rocky Dennis' little bro.
And what's in the background?...pencils? French fries? Alfalfa sprouts? You have got the weirdest avatar I think I've ever seen. So, congrats to you!!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

I note your MO too perp. You always seem to resort to the ad hominem.

You just called me a perp. Is that not an ad hominem?

Not really if you behave like one, I dont think you actually understand ad hominen correctly.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join