WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by 4hero
This is why the BBC got wind of it coming down from Mayor Rudy Giuliani, before it actually had. Unfortunately for them they released that info a little too early, and blew their cover. Even if they didnt blow their cover, it's still obvious from the video, physics, and eye witnesses that this was a controlled demolition.

So now the BBC is in on the sinister secret plot to take over the world. It's now official- there literally is not a single person on the face of the Earth who isn't in on the sinister secret plot to take over the world except for 4hero.

I find it hard to believe you think everybody but you is paranoid.

You act as if conspiracies never happen.

The BBC is a state political and propaganda organ with most of the controllers (producers) having links to MI5.

Revealed: how the BBC used MI5 to vet thousands of staff

It is a tale of secret agents and surveillance that could have come straight out the BBC's classic spy drama Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.

But the difference is that genuine spies were involved and they were operating behind the scenes at Broadcasting House rather than on the small screen.

Confidential papers, obtained by The Sunday Telegraph, have revealed that the BBC allowed MI5 to investigate the backgrounds and political affiliations of -thousands of its employees, including newsreaders, reporters and continuity announcers.

The files, which shed light on the BBC's hitherto secret links with the Security Service, show that at one stage it was responsible for vetting 6,300 different BBC posts - almost a third of the total workforce.

www.telegraph.co.uk... " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 24-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

This is not windshear.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Dave

While I do find your avatar quite humorous and a lot of your points valid. I fail to understand your obvious unreasonable moments tho few and far between, something to wonder about at the very least.

Most likely, it is because I am posting the verbal version of rolling my eyes and I'm posting somethign that reflect my inability to take the person I'm responding to seriously. It's difficult to take the claims of someone seriously when they say ridiculous things like "Jennings felt massive explosions at the exact same time the north tower fell and dumped thousands of tons of wreckage everywhere that destroyed every building between it and WTC 7. I wonder what they could be from..."

Seriously, guy, you walk into the kitchen and you find a ten year old with his hand in the cookie jar with cookie crumbs all over his face. You're honestly telling me you can't figure out where the cookies are disappearing to?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

This is not windshear.

It looks like smoke and dust from WTC 1.

Very good photo. I downloaded it. Where did you get it from?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by 4hero
This is why the BBC got wind of it coming down from Mayor Rudy Giuliani, before it actually had. Unfortunately for them they released that info a little too early, and blew their cover. Even if they didnt blow their cover, it's still obvious from the video, physics, and eye witnesses that this was a controlled demolition.

So now the BBC is in on the sinister secret plot to take over the world. It's now official- there literally is not a single person on the face of the Earth who isn't in on the sinister secret plot to take over the world except for 4hero.

I find it hard to believe you think everybody but you is paranoid.

You act as if conspiracies never happen.

Incorrect. I don't act as if conspiracies never happen. The Watergate break-in was a conspiracy, as was the rigging of that "$64,000 question" television show. Plus, the Iran-Contra debacle was certainly a conspiracy as well. What I don't subscribe to is the truthers believing EVERYTHING must be part of a conspiracy, up to and including completely pointless events like staging a fake crash site out in the middle of nowhere in Pennsylvania.

I don't know what this sort of behavior tells you, but it tells me that there literally is not a single thing on the face of the planet that will ever convince you your conspiracy claims are wrong. You'll simply invent yet another conspiracy to explain away your prior conspiracies. How is this not faith based logic?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

You forgot to show the south side, belching smoke from top to bottom. I wonder why ?

www.youtube.com...

But what's happening to the north side?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Incorrect. I don't act as if conspiracies never happen. The Watergate break-in was a conspiracy, as was the rigging of that "$64,000 question" television show. Plus, the Iran-Contra debacle was certainly a conspiracy as well. What I don't subscribe to is the truthers believing EVERYTHING must be part of a conspiracy, up to and including completely pointless events like staging a fake crash site out in the middle of nowhere in Pennsylvania. I don't know what this sort of behavior tells you, but it tells me that there literally is not a single thing on the face of the planet that will ever convince you your conspiracy claims are wrong. You'll simply invent yet another conspiracy to explain away your prior conspiracies. How is this not faith based logic?

I liked your conspiracy theory regarding the passport at ground zero more than your leprechaun conspiracy.

I was accused of being a paid shill today. You conspiracy theorists crack me up.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I don't know what this sort of behavior tells you, but it tells me that there literally is not a single thing on the face of the planet that will ever convince you your conspiracy claims are wrong. You'll simply invent yet another conspiracy to explain away your prior conspiracies. How is this not faith based logic?

Damn it Dave i thought that was kinda your problem !

I do understand some of the eye rolling you are often entitle too.
Gotta give you that.
edit on 24-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

Originally posted by samkent

This is not windshear.

It looks like smoke and dust from WTC 1.

Very good photo. I downloaded it. Where did you get it from?

How? The smoke is clearly coming from WTC 7. In the videos you can see it coming FROM the building. How in the hell does WTC 1 give smoke to the entire face of WTC 7 while ignoring the other buildings?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
Here's a decent picture of the smoke-from-fire of WTC 7:

edit on 24-5-2012 by Varemia because: Resized the image

That's not smoke!

It's the dust flying because of the earth trembling when the demolition charges were let loose in WTC1 and WTC2.

Reading this thread I think it is about time you had a new amendment to your precious constitution:

It is the right of every man and woman (even gay) to ignore facts and use bogus science and lack of knowledge of physics to explain anything they choose.
Doing this also entitles them to insult people trying to bring to their attention, facts established by real scientists.

Most Truthers are laughed at in the rest of the world. Some of the truthers in this thread (likke funnyhead) is particularly entertaining.

It is my hope that the mods stay off this thread - as they apparently have till now - and allow a few to read this post before I get banned for telling the truth.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I find it highly amusing how much the shills exaggerate! They also love the word sinister! How on earth do they expect anyone to take them seriously when they keep saying the same child like things continuously!?!

Oh, they also say there were no explosions...

What was this then?!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Edited because accidentally hit reply twice!
edit on 24-5-2012 by 4hero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane2

Originally posted by Varemia
Here's a decent picture of the smoke-from-fire of WTC 7:

edit on 24-5-2012 by Varemia because: Resized the image

That's not smoke!

It's the dust flying because of the earth trembling when the demolition charges were let loose in WTC1 and WTC2.

Reading this thread I think it is about time you had a new amendment to your precious constitution:

It is the right of every man and woman (even gay) to ignore facts and use bogus science and lack of knowledge of physics to explain anything they choose.
Doing this also entitles them to insult people trying to bring to their attention, facts established by real scientists.

Most Truthers are laughed at in the rest of the world. Some of the truthers in this thread (likke funnyhead) is particularly entertaining.

It is my hope that the mods stay off this thread - as they apparently have till now - and allow a few to read this post before I get banned for telling the truth.

If you will note the row of blackened window surrounds, they are four on top of four windows towards the corner. The glazing is blown out and there is no fire.

I pose this explanation; the billowing dust clouds was drawn up WTC 7 because of wind shear and it smothered the localised fires within the building.

If the fires were so great and they caused the trusses to slump because of the fires, why is there no fire licking out of the broken windows?
edit on 24-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I posted a video of firefighters claiming that there were secondary explosions in the lobby of the other wtc's. One of the firefighters even said any one of these other buildings can be rigged with explosives and you say they really didn't believe that? just pulling the camera peoples leg?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
As for if the BBC are in on it, I'm not claiming they were. They were being fed information by Mayor Rudy Giuliani that day, the male reporter in the infamous BBC video said Mayor Giuliani had told them WTC7 had collapsed, then when he switched to the female news reporter it seems like she was just agreeing with the male reporter, and kind of made out she knew buit was really just ad libbing on the spot due to being live, and she didnt really know what was going on.

She had no idea either way, and obviously had no idea which building was WTC7, or the fact it was still standing behind her. She was just bluffing her way through that report, but I dont think she had a clue.

So it's Mayor Giuliani that needs to be focused on, he knew well before because he was key player in this.
If you go to wiki and research the man, if you haven't already, you'll find a lot of info that will tie him into this quite deeply.

Bizarrely, the queen of England gave him an honourary knighthood for his role that day!?!

With his crooked background, I find it very odd that he would be honoured by the queen?!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

I posted a video of firefighters claiming that there were secondary explosions in the lobby of the other wtc's. One of the firefighters even said any one of these other buildings can be rigged with explosives and you say they really didn't believe that? just pulling the camera peoples leg?

According to Mr. GoodolDave and company, they were talking about anything except explosives. lol

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join