It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Is this not a WTC7 thread?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

Is this not a WTC7 thread?

The truther asked a question I answered it.

Silly.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The truther asked a question I answered it.

Silly.

What is a truther? That is a mythical term invented by the damage limitation enthusiasts! Sheeple, they just copy, never original!
edit on 25-5-2012 by 4hero because: forgot the quote marks!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by GenRadek

How did the super duper pressure air puff managed to skip all the floors between the collapse the blow out?

Path of least resistance.
The floor the air is coming out of is a mechanical floor.
Mechanical floors did not have windows but they did have vents as can be seen in the photo below.

It was less resistance to bypass the floors and exit the vents, than it was to blow out the glass windows.

So simple even a Truther can understand it.

How do you know that it's a mechanical floor?

And what about here?

and

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

So what makes you think there was any air pressure in the first place, when the whole building was blowing outwards?

All that air pressure went down shafts and picked one or two vents to escape from?

One thing you have to understand, that you all keep pretending didn't happen, is floors were being pulverized as the building collapsed, they did not pancake down on each other. If they did then the collapse would not have been complete, and there would be a stack of floors in the footprint.

The air could not have been compressed when the floors and everything else was being blown outwards...

If that dust isn't concrete what do you think it is? Nobody vacuumed since the place opened?

You'll have to work harder than that to get anyone to buy that story mate.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Truthers made up the name Truther not us.

We made up the name Twoofers but the mods won't let us call you that.

I believe there were sites with the word truth in their name, but they were independent and not associated with all 9/11 researchers. Then the paid disinfo people on forums decided to brand all people that didnt believe the OS as a 'truther'. So that is how it actually came about! Call me what you like! Name calling lessens your arguments!
edit on 25-5-2012 by 4hero because: my spelling is bad today!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
BTW maxella, nice pics! Good post.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Hahahaha! I already answered the question, if they did, then it would obviously be due to all the explosions that were going off inside the building.

What explosions in WTC7? I do not recall explosions in WTC7. I do recall damage and fires causing a slow collapse which caused a bulge to form, hence the use of the transit to monitor the creep. I've never heard of people putting a transit on a building rigged for demo.

Hahaha! Report me to the mods, go cry to the mods, I really do not care one bit, if you feel you need to go crying because you are losing your weak arguments then do it, they will then see what a massive troll you've been in this thread!

Who said I was crying? I am tired of dealing with children acting like trolls in a serious discussion.I have yet see something of substance from you.

I guess to you, a 20 story gouge noted by quite a few firemen at WTC7 is just superficial. That and fireproofing being damaged.

You know neither of these are true!

Really? Care to back that up with facts, or more childish behavior?

So why did they need to put one on WTC7? If it was going to be blown up, why bother?

Firemen had no idea it was going to be blown up! Stop being ridiculous!

Really? I thought according to truthers they did because they made the order to blow it up according to Larry.

BTW, out of curiosity, what page in the NIST report are the references to the transit?

No that is taken from the fire commanders on scene and Chief Hayden. Why would he lie about that? Unless the firefighters did know it was going to be blown up.

Picture has been put up earlier. Also found in numerous accounts of firefighters.

That pic is covered in smoke, you cannot tell much from that picture, do you have one without smoke?

Do you have the videos of these firemen's accounts?

SO you do not see that big black line running down the side? Might need to get your eyes checked.

Ah so you want me to do all your legwork. Sorry buddy, but its been posted countless times before. Use the ATS search button. It is all there. Im not going to repost things only to have it all ignored.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

What explosions in WTC7? I do not recall explosions in WTC7. I do recall damage and fires causing a slow collapse which caused a bulge to form, hence the use of the transit to monitor the creep. I've never heard of people putting a transit on a building rigged for demo.

So you were there on 9/11, but don't remember explosions?

Who said I was crying? I am tired of dealing with children acting like trolls in a serious discussion.I have yet see something of substance from you.

Trolls ? I think the moderators call this kind of talk "9/11 madness"

No... You need to back that up with facts.

Really? I thought according to truthers they did because they made the order to blow it up according to Larry.

Why don't you stop talking about the firemen.. You have no idea what it takes to be one of them.. What ever Larry said is as credible as what you say, and that's not much. Larry did say they made a decision to "pull it" and they watched the building collaps. And we can see it on video.. But i don't think the FDNY would consult with Larry wether or not they will order the firemen to pull out. Maybe you know who Larry was talking to?

No that is taken from the fire commanders on scene and Chief Hayden. Why would he lie about that? Unless the firefighters did know it was going to be blown up.

What exactly did he say? Try not to add anything to what he actually said, okay?

SO you do not see that big black line running down the side? Might need to get your eyes checked.

Do you mean the glass blow out on every floor at the same time and for no apparent reason ? That line ?

edit on 26-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Originally posted by GiodanoBruno

why was there no water available?

I dont suppose the collapse of the Twin Towers had anything to do with it? Just a thought.

And please explain what happened to all of the water lines after the collapse of the WTC towers?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Hahahaha! I already answered the question, if they did, then it would obviously be due to all the explosions that were going off inside the building.

Hahaha! Report me to the mods, go cry to the mods, I really do not care one bit, if you feel you need to go crying because you are losing your weak arguments then do it, they will then see what a massive troll you've been in this thread!

I guess to you, a 20 story gouge noted by quite a few firemen at WTC7 is just superficial. That and fireproofing being damaged.

You know neither of these are true!

So why did they need to put one on WTC7? If it was going to be blown up, why bother?

Firemen had no idea it was going to be blown up! Stop being ridiculous!

BTW, out of curiosity, what page in the NIST report are the references to the transit?

Picture has been put up earlier. Also found in numerous accounts of firefighters.

That pic is covered in smoke, you cannot tell much from that picture, do you have one without smoke?

Do you have the videos of these firemen's accounts?

Ah so you want me to do all your legwork. Sorry buddy, but its been posted countless times before. Use the ATS search button. It is all there. Im not going to repost things only to have it all ignored.

Slow collapse??? LOL!!! you are too funny...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Amazing how everything turned into dust without explosives isn't it?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

How did the super duper pressure air puff managed to skip all the floors between the collapse the blow out?

Path of least resistance.
The floor the air is coming out of is a mechanical floor.
Mechanical floors did not have windows but they did have vents as can be seen in the photo below.

It was less resistance to bypass the floors and exit the vents, than it was to blow out the glass windows.

So simple even a Truther can understand it.

I have to say that this is probably the dumbest OS'er assertion yet.

The path of least resistance for air are lift shafts and stairwells! If it was mechanical floors, then they would be a very windy place all the time and you would not want to store electrical equipment there.
edit on 26-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

all i see is smoke, not fire(s).

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911
reply to post by Varemia

It is not even smoke, it is pulverized concrete from WTC1 and 2 and drawn up on a wind shear.

Have you ever stood on the corner of a skyscraper? Then you know what is a wind shear.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
just to point out a FACT.....soon as the roof collapsed...the path of least resistance for air flow became the sections of expose areas of where the collapse originated....in other words the top and side of the exposed collapse zones.....so the is no reason for the squibs to appear at lower floors.....unless one accepts the floors were pancaking down the interior of the structure leaving the outside structure in tact.

now i thought this was a wtc 7 thread for the most part as per title.......but of course it has once again turned into a truther bashing thread as it would appear to me the Osers side of the arguments keep collapsing as the three STEEL structures did on the day.

not once.....never.....ever......has the fact that it was the first in time in the construction of STEEL structures has there ever been a global failure of such structures.......EVEN when planes have crashed into them......but if people like to live in denial of this fact then that is their choice.

as the Oser's state the planes did it....then when WTC7 came into the picture they then said....ohhh fires did it......then when it has been shown that fires have not once....listen....not once brought down a steel structure...they then said....damn....it must have been from collateral damage.....

But the saddest part of this scenario.....is people just keep believing the lies coming from the official story about who did it and for what reason. I don't argue with them anymore...i find and present food for thought so that we never forget......don't forget the reasons that the bankers have to infiltrate these nations.

MONEY

This is was and always will be about money.....money from guns....money from oil ....money from blood....the war was started for one reason and one reason alone.....pipline protection.......this was to protect the pipeline out of Iraq to Israel......and guess who benefits.......The Rothchilds.

this is all about them controlling their interests.......just as the war in Libya......just as a war with saudi arabia will come forth...and also the war in Afghanistan.....a centrally controlled Rothchilds bank. When people learn who controls the world we will then learn to understand the political maneuvorings of the world.

So it is nice to see the regulars come in and try to rip apart what people see.....but one should ask why would they do this.....but i would like to take a poll here......of the regulars who come in for the OS side......how many of them are Americans.....I would venture to say this.....ALL of them are......so to all Americans......your own brothers cannot be trusted....They would have you all burn in hell ....rather than you find out the truth....they would rather you all die on behalf of the powers that be rather than fight for a better life away from tyranny.

It is a sad day for the American people.....as these people have no morals and they have nothing in their lives that gives them the ability to think any other way.....so do not bash them....or turn to hatred for their opinions...but embrace their twisted viewpoints and show them the errors of their ways.....because they too have families that will suffer at the hands of these evil people who only want to rule the world and rape the populous to achieve their end goals..

these are Rockefeller and Rothchilds created wars......they are the perpetrators of this scenario....they are the true aggressors.....and they manufacture wars for profit....they have been doing so for 100s of years and will keep on doing so as long as the people let them.

I know i am rambling on a bit here but it is to bring you to the end.....MONEY......this whole 911 operation took a shed load of money.....it was not a bunch of ill trained Muslim hijackers that perpetrated the crime......It was a cabal of monetary means that did this crime.....it was and always was and agenda towards war......within hours of the attack...Netanyahu came forth on BBC and said....."IT WAS USAMA BIN LADEN".

So IT is nice that some people have so much time to come in and try to debunk.....and try to sway the truth movement......but what is more enlightening is that the truth movement is not going to just go away.....It is good to see more and more people waking up because of this act of aggression.....It is good to see that maybe because of this action it might backfire on the PTB as it is not just getting brushed under the table like the Oklahoma bombing......the JFK assassination....the Pearl Harbor strike.....the abandonment of Jews in Poland...the attack on Libya........keep up the good work truthers.....as the ground air....and strike scenarios come together the whole picture is showing more and more holes in the OS.......So lets keep keep on piecing it all together as we the people will get to the truth.....and we will win in the end......It is time to stop the Evil doers from taking the world from the people.

edit on 053131p://f38Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Amid all the discussion of paid "shills" wasting Truth researchers' time, I'm surprised nobody takes the obvious route and simply stops responding to them.

By continuiung to insist that these people are here to derail you and obfuscate, but then happily spending time answering them, you are surely responsible for allowing their agenda to be realised? That seems to me the definition of willful stupidity.

I think it might be that Truthers realise that if they weren't kept busy engaging with debunkers they might actually have to go out and do something concrete about their beliefs. And I imagine that's terrifying.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by psyop911

One of the most idiotic statements ever......

WHAT IS PRODUCING ALL THAT SMOKE!

Or you havent been able to figure it out yet........

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join