It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Looks like they updated the instructions manual.

New rule; when censoring posts fail, close the entire thread.

Very sad but true.
edit on 25-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

There are lots of smashed windows and cladding but no gouge. No fires either

Truther Blindness. The gouge is the large dark stripe down the middle of the building. You will notice that dark stripe is not present in photos prior to the collapse of WTC1.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by 4hero

Very sad but true.

Which thread dude? Has one been closed?!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

Originally posted by GenRadek

Ok, what magical story? I asked you and others, why did firefighters put a transit on WTC7? It happened. Fire chief said they did. I'm asking you why they did. Stop trolling and start acting like an adult.

Hahahaha! These magical stories...

Ok, I ask you again, why did the firefighters put a surveyor transit on WTC7 during the day?

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
Division 1 - 33 years

...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Firehouse: Was there heavy fire in there right away?
Hayden: No, not right away, and that’s probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn’t make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety.
www.firehouse.com...

Now, start acting like an adult and not your shoe size. Why did they put a transit on WTC7? Last time I ask you before I report your trolling to the moderators.

I guess to you, a 20 story gouge noted by quite a few firemen at WTC7 is just superficial. That and fireproofing being damaged.

You know neither of these are true!

As for the surveyors transit, of course I know what one is! I'm not surprised they got one out, what with all the explosions reported in WTC7, it certainly wasn't for the superficial external damage from debris, or from the deliberately started fires!

You do? Good. So why did they need to put one on WTC7? If it was going to be blown up, why bother?

Please do show me this mythical 20 story gouge you fantasise about....

Picture has been put up earlier. Also found in numerous accounts of firefighters.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

The reason that the gouge appears as a stripe is probably because it was a partial collapse. There was more damage that wasn't photographed, but was reported by firefighters. I just can't fathom why some of these people here are calling the firefighters liars.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

reply to post by 4hero

Very sad but true.

Which thread dude? Has one been closed?!

9/11 INTERCEPTED

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

The reason that the gouge appears as a stripe is probably because it was a partial collapse. There was more damage that wasn't photographed, but was reported by firefighters. I just can't fathom why some of these people here are calling the firefighters liars.

Oh now you saying it was a partial collapse?

YOU ARE THE ONE who's making up what the firemen said !!!!!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

What the hell, dude. I said probably, not certainly. I'm just wondering why you disbelieve their reports?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Why did they put a transit on WTC7? Last time I ask you before I report your trolling to the moderators.

Hahahaha! I already answered the question, if they did, then it would obviously be due to all the explosions that were going off inside the building.

Hahaha! Report me to the mods, go cry to the mods, I really do not care one bit, if you feel you need to go crying because you are losing your weak arguments then do it, they will then see what a massive troll you've been in this thread!

I guess to you, a 20 story gouge noted by quite a few firemen at WTC7 is just superficial. That and fireproofing being damaged.

You know neither of these are true!

So why did they need to put one on WTC7? If it was going to be blown up, why bother?

Firemen had no idea it was going to be blown up! Stop being ridiculous!

BTW, out of curiosity, what page in the NIST report are the references to the transit?

Picture has been put up earlier. Also found in numerous accounts of firefighters.

That pic is covered in smoke, you cannot tell much from that picture, do you have one without smoke?

Do you have the videos of these firemen's accounts?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

9/11 INTERCEPTED

That does not surprise me one bit, these lot go crying to the mods when they're losing their weak arguments. They behave how they want, break all the rules, then go crying when they need a bit of a helping hand!

I cannot see any reason for that thread being closed, I doubt there will be any 'review' of the thread.
Just like there was no reason for the no planes thread to go to the hoax forum, but hey ho, it just highlights a few things I had already worked out.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

What the hell, dude. I said probably, not certainly. I'm just wondering why you disbelieve their reports?

It's like you have a multiple personalities disorder, or just a really shameless liar. Not a single firemen said that WTC 7 was expected to completely collapse. Show a testimony where you got the idea hat FDNY expected what happened to to WTC 7 !

Stop with your nonsense.... there's no good reason for what happened to WTC 7. Take advise from lie junkie #01

Personally, I stay away from the building 7 issue because I feel that it is a distraction from the real issue which is the towers.

and stay away from WTC 7 !
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

It's like you have a multiple personalities disorder, or just a really shameless liar. Not a single firemen said that WTC 7 was expected to completely collapse. Show a testimony where you got the idea hat FDNY expected what happened to to WTC 7 !

Stop with your nonsense.... there's no good reason for what happened to WTC 7. Take advise from lie junkie #01

This continues to make no sense to me. They expected a collapse for hours before the building came down. Your argument is that you want to have the word "complete" prefacing their expectation? What kind of bullcrap is that?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
NIST Page 39
Other than initiating the fires in WTC 7, the damage from the debris from WTC 1 had little effect on initiating the collapse of WTC 7.

Funny, the fires were alight before the debris hit, and fires alone could not have brought WTC7 down.

If the fires were burning before the collpases of the towers, what started them, or who should I say!

Barry Jennings experienced explosions before the towers collapsed, so something is amiss!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

How did the super duper pressure air puff managed to skip all the floors between the collapse the blow out?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

This continues to make no sense to me. They expected a collapse for hours before the building came down. Your argument is that you want to have the word "complete" prefacing their expectation? What kind of bullcrap is that?

Listen to the first minute !

The firemen on scene didn’t even think that it was a complete collapse when it was happening.

A marine unit ( a boat) corrected him that it completely collapsed.... big difference.
edit on 25-5-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Heavy debris on Vesey Street and WTC 7 Promenade

No heavy debris observed in lobby area, white dust coating

SW Corner Damage -- floors 8 to 18

South face damage between two exterior columns - roof level down 5 to 10 floors, extent not known

South Face Damage

middle 1/4 - 1/3 width south face, 10th floor to ground

large debris hole near center around 14th floor

1/4 width south face, above 5th floor, atrium glass intact

8th/9th floor from inside, visible south wall gone with more damage to west, 2 elevator cars dislodged into elevator lobby

www.wtc7.net...

The middle section of the building had a large section scooped out the impact of the debris from WTC 1

Elevator cars ejected from shafts

Sounds like extensive damage to that part of the building

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

See my post on this page about NIST Page 39.

NIST (Page 39) say only fires brought WTC7 down, and debris from the collapsing tower's had nothing to do with the WTC7 collapse, yep, NIST said that!

They said debris from the tower's collapsing started the fires, but they were burning BEFORE the towers collapsed.

Barry Jennings (RIP) experienced explosions BEFORE the towers collapsed, so please tell me how the debris supposedly started the fires if there were explosions & fires in WTC7 BEFORE the tower collapsed?!

We know that no steel framed building had ever collapsed from fires alone before, even though NIST want us to believe that WTC7 came down from fires alone???

We have witnesses saying explosions went off inside WTC7 before the towers collapsed, and we have a freefall, symmetrical collapse, and further explosions heard, plus siesmic recordings prior to WTC7 collapsing.

So everything points to explosives/controlled demolition. There cannot be any other alternative! Please do prove me wrong if you have any more info to add!
edit on 25-5-2012 by 4hero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by maxella1

Heavy debris on Vesey Street and WTC 7 Promenade

No heavy debris observed in lobby area, white dust coating

SW Corner Damage -- floors 8 to 18

South face damage between two exterior columns - roof level down 5 to 10 floors, extent not known

South Face Damage

middle 1/4 - 1/3 width south face, 10th floor to ground

large debris hole near center around 14th floor

1/4 width south face, above 5th floor, atrium glass intact

8th/9th floor from inside, visible south wall gone with more damage to west, 2 elevator cars dislodged into elevator lobby

www.wtc7.net...

The middle section of the building had a large section scooped out the impact of the debris from WTC 1

Sounds like the building is unstable and in danger of collapse. But not the entire building collapsing to the ground floor and in one shot.

If you're a firemen.... you should understand!!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

reply to post by GenRadek

How did the super duper pressure air puff managed to skip all the floors between the collapse the blow out?

Path of least resistance.
The floor the air is coming out of is a mechanical floor.
Mechanical floors did not have windows but they did have vents as can be seen in the photo below.

It was less resistance to bypass the floors and exit the vents, than it was to blow out the glass windows.

So simple even a Truther can understand it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

www.wtc7.net...

NIST Page 39 states that the debris did not bring WTC7 down, and Barry Jennings confirmed explosions inside WTC7 before the towers collapsed.

NIST are selling fires as the cause for WTC7 collapsing, I'd be more inclined to go with logic & physics, and my money is on explosions/controlled demolition.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join