It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING New Documentary Investigates the Death of Andrew Breitbart

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

His blood alcohol was NEGLIGIBLE according to the Coroner's report.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
reply to post by Autumnal

His blood alcohol was NEGLIGIBLE according to the Coroner's report.

I am quite relieved you are not my doctor. You do not have to be drinking at the time or drunk for the nefarious effects of alcohol to take hold on your system when you have a body that is no longer able to consume it. Did you know that 100% of the people that die in hospitals from alcohol related illness have no alcohol at all in their systems when they die?

I was not drinking for a month when my pancreas finally decided it had had enough. Had I died that day, my BAL would have been 0 which is less than negligible. My cause of death would have been alcohol related illness caused by over-consumption.

You do the math and get back to me.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
One thing he was very good at is making lots of enemies, why accuse Obama when there is clearly no shortage of other people whom would have had the motive to eliminate him.
edit on 25-5-2012 by hotbread because: pp

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

lol such as?

I doubt anyone from the white house even acknowledged him, all he did for a living was to be a shill for the right and to come out with propaganda articles that were in a league of their own when it came to sensationalism.

The guy had a history of heart problems, and was known to consume alcohol. You don't have to be 60 or over to suffer a heart attack. Many young people and even athletes have collapsed while on the field from unexpected heart attacks.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

But to have his coroner die from poisoning the day the report came out?

That's just too convenient.

Is it really necessary to lie to enhance the story? The coroner isn't dead. Dr. Sathayavagaswaran is very much alive. The dead guy is one of the numerous techs in the office. You know, the guys who wipe off the tables and
put specemin bottles on the shelves and sometimes even stitch up the Y incision.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

How 'bout we do the same thing with the POTUS? Although it would be in earnest it would be futile because Obama has no past for us to do any homework on!

How about we stick to the topic which is Breitbart? Deflection isn't going to make a conspiracy real.

If someone threatens to expose the president to the point of jeopardizing his re-election chances and THEN.....comes up DEAD, the sensationalism presents and speaks for itself!

Breitbart was nothing but hype. He proclaimed he had information on Obama every freaking month because it got him attention ,but he never put up anything worthy of his screeching.

Brietbart went to the hospital with chest pains the day before, leaves the hospital with no treatment and then dies the next day. If you want a conspiracy let's start with the dumbass doctors who released him. At his age, with his drinking issue, prior history of heart attack and lifestyle of screaming which probably didn't help his blood pressure at all, I'd say he at least warranted an overnight stay and a battery of testing.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
didnt think anyone would go near this story with all the deaths surrounding it ,credit to the people who put this together you got guts

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

thanks for posting this video. i didn't know anything about this man when he died, but i something didn't smell right when the media started talking about it. especially when they mentioned that he didn't mind to press people's buttons.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Sorry but you could not be more wrong. While the Breitbart site did recently run an piece regarding his birth, all they were attempting to point out is that at different times, Obama, or his handlers - would fudge his background. The recent article was about a Harvard Review pamphlet where it's claimed Obama was born in Kenya. All this points out is that Obama and his backers will re-paint history in order to make him more appealing to fit the circumstance.

Throughout the article on the site they REPEATEDLY stress that they are not suggesting that Obama was not born in the U.S.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by Human_Alien

How 'bout we do the same thing with the POTUS? Although it would be in earnest it would be futile because Obama has no past for us to do any homework on!

How about we stick to the topic which is Breitbart? Deflection isn't going to make a conspiracy real.

If someone threatens to expose the president to the point of jeopardizing his re-election chances and THEN.....comes up DEAD, the sensationalism presents and speaks for itself!

Breitbart was nothing but hype. He proclaimed he had information on Obama every freaking month because it got him attention ,but he never put up anything worthy of his screeching.

Brietbart went to the hospital with chest pains the day before, leaves the hospital with no treatment and then dies the next day. If you want a conspiracy let's start with the dumbass doctors who released him. At his age, with his drinking issue, prior history of heart attack and lifestyle of screaming which probably didn't help his blood pressure at all, I'd say he at least warranted an overnight stay and a battery of testing.

Please provide evidence of his "lifestyle of screaming".....whatever that means. Any interview I've seen him do he may have been determined and showed conviction but he was no Morton Downey, Jr.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

I already posted a video of Breitbart drunk and screaming just a few days before he died from a heart attack brought on by alcohol abuse and health problems involving stress.

I guess nobody saw that?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I posted about seeing someone acting giddy about the "icycle heart attack dart gun" at around 9-10 minute mark, I guess nobody saw that. Thought it was kinda surreal seeing the look on Joe Biden's face,,, look at 10:00 minute mark. Watch and listen close 9:00 to 10:10...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Interesting story on what may have happened with Andrew Breitbart. Similar conjecture went around regarding Aaron Russo (America: From Freedom to Fascism) and former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson (Illuminazi: Bilderberg West Bohemian Grove).

Here is another interesting link to the Breitbart story:

www.theblaze.com...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by F4guy

Is it really necessary to lie to enhance the story? The coroner isn't dead. Dr. Sathayavagaswaran is very much alive. The dead guy is one of the numerous techs in the office. You know, the guys who wipe off the tables and
put specemin bottles on the shelves and sometimes even stitch up the Y incision.

I didn't lie, I was commenting on the claim in the OP's video that one of the coroners who worked on the case was poisoned. This info is readily available on numerous news sites.

You call him a tech, yet the L.A. Times called him a "Coroner's Office Official".

Where I come from there is a pretty big difference between a tech and an official. And since I'm guessing you aren't intimately familiar with the case, I'll believe the L.A. Times version.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by F4guy

I didn't lie, I was commenting on the claim in the OP's video that one of the coroners who worked on the case was poisoned. This info is readily available on numerous news sites.

You call him a tech, yet the L.A. Times called him a "Coroner's Office Official".

Where I come from there is a pretty big difference between a tech and an official. And since I'm guessing you aren't intimately familiar with the case, I'll believe the L.A. Times version.

You said "his coroner."
The L.A. Times does not say anywhere the man who died was a coroner.
You did indeed lie.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal
You did indeed lie.

Here are the FACTS:

ALL of this looks extremely suspicious... PERIOD.

That includes someone who calls a complete stranger a LIAR...especially when a murder COVER UP is involved

People do NOT die from arsenic poisoning naturally...

For those of you who are NOT aware, some on ATS are fighting the very truth they claim to love...

LA Coroner dies of arsenic poisoning

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Innerlight

Thanks for that link.....I have been reading a lot this morning about this guy, who and what he is... and I, too, immediately thought about a connection to Andrew's death.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Autumnal
You did indeed lie.

Here are the FACTS:

ALL of this looks extremely suspicious... PERIOD.

That includes someone who calls a complete stranger a LIAR...especially when a murder COVER UP is involved

People do NOT die from arsenic poisoning naturally...

For those of you who are NOT aware, some on ATS are fighting the very truth they claim to love...

LA Coroner dies of arsenic poisoning

How something "looks" is NOT a fact.
The facts are that:
1. The LA coroner is, and was at the time of the autopsy, Dr. Lakshmanan Sathyavagwaran, M.D, who is also the Los Angeles County Chief Medical Examiner under the California system where the offices of coroner, a political office, and the office of the Medical Examiner, an appointive office requiring Board Certification as a Forensic Pathologist, are combined.
1a. Dr. Sathyavagwaran is very much alive.
2. The dead guy , Michael Cormier, was a technician in the office. Autopsy techs are not required to have any formal education, and, in my experience, play no part in any determination of either cause of death or manner of death. They set up the autopsy suite, prepare and clean the instruments, take photos, sometimes repack transected organs back in body cavities, and in some jurisdictions, may suture the corpse after examination.
3. People do die of accidental arsenic poisoning. I ran into a case study when doing my doctoral dissertation (in Forensic Chemistry, by the way that )involved a Japanese woman who died of arsenic poisoning from eating shrimp after taking a vitamin C supplement. Shellfish contains a non-toxic arsenic compound, AsO5 or, as an anhydride, arsenic oxide, that is converted by vitamin C to AsO3, or arsenic trioxide, the stuff that will kill you. Also, accidental ingestion of pesticides or insecticides still occurs although the arsenic level in some of these, mostly household ant and roach killers, has been reduced. As an admonition to some people, 6,000 beer drinkers in Manchester, England suffered arsenic poisoning from beer which had been made with invert sugar made using sulfuric acid made using the sulfur from iron pyrites which contains arsenopyrite. And, if you drop something made with the alloy ferrosilicon in water, arsenic gas is released. Finally, if you live in a house with really old green wallpaper, that paper, dyed green using an arsenic compound, can offgas arsenic. That, in fact, may have killed Napolean.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by F4guy

So, according to your reasoning, anyone that sees a very strange coincidental dot should not even attempt to investigate whether or not it might connect to the investigation of the untimely death of a controversial public figure who has information that might affect the course of certain events.

If it smells fishy, at least investigate thoroughly. Don't just do a surface scan, but look at it from all angles and possibilities. Professional police detectives can't afford to sweep the dots under the rug.

A professional "hit man" would know how to take advantage of reasoning like yours to obfuscate a dirty deed.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
reply to post by F4guy

So, according to your reasoning, anyone that sees a very strange coincidental dot should not even attempt to investigate whether or not it might connect to the investigation of the untimely death of a controversial public figure who has information that might affect the course of certain events.

If it smells fishy, at least investigate thoroughly. Don't just do a surface scan, but look at it from all angles and possibilities. Professional police detectives can't afford to sweep the dots under the rug.

A professional "hit man" would know how to take advantage of reasoning like yours to obfuscate a dirty deed.

I get it. Facts hurt. It is much easier to sit in your mother's basement going, "Oh wow, a coincidence." And then fabricate "facts" to make the coincidence fit either an agenda or a psycopathy. I notice you didn't challenge even one of the true facts I recited. Just attack them on the basis that they don't fit your preconceptions.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join