It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING New Documentary Investigates the Death of Andrew Breitbart

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by antonia
This is just silly. Breitbart had heart problems for years. He had a heart attack several years earlier. As for people his age dropping dead of heart attacks-It's not uncommon at all. One of my uncles died at that age of a massive heart attack.

What IS uncommon though is to threaten to expose the President and THEN, drop dead of a heart-attack at a reasonably young age.

So let's present the whole situation shall we because many of us stopped believing in coincidences on the morning of Sept 11!

Agreed-...:Breitbart was a powerhouse-

If there was anyone they needed to fear, it was him-

Also, to Human Alien...can you link to proof of your assertion?

I've not heard a thing about his 'heart problems', to date-

Thanks

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by F4guy

Here is CA's requirements for a forensic technician. It's a little more than your #2 listed description. From my readings, Cormier had won accolades and awards for being superb in his field.

www.calmis.ca.gov...

Another FACT: Cormier was a forensic photographer for the special operations response team. Does anybody know whether he was the forensic photographer on the Andrew Breitbart case?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercylis

Agreed-...:Breitbart was a powerhouse-

If there was anyone they needed to fear, it was him-

Also, to Human Alien...can you link to proof of your assertion?

I've not heard a thing about his 'heart problems', to date-

Thanks

What did Andy ever do that made him a powerhouse to be feared?
His two biggest things I can think of both blew up in his face.
Then all he had were empty promises of stuff he swore he was holding onto, to release later.

So...what did I miss?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Autumnal
You did indeed lie.

Here are the FACTS:

ALL of this looks extremely suspicious... PERIOD.

How things look to you are not facts. I see nothing suspicious and that is a fact. So the only fact here is that you and I do not see the same things.

That includes someone who calls a complete stranger a LIAR...especially when a murder COVER UP is involved

Who was murdered?
Who is covering it up?
How was this all done?

People do NOT die from arsenic poisoning naturally...

Good. You found a fact.

For those of you who are NOT aware, some on ATS are fighting the very truth they claim to love...

LA Coroner dies of arsenic poisoning

Why are you still lying?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
reply to post by F4guy

So, according to your reasoning, anyone that sees a very strange coincidental dot should not even attempt to investigate whether or not it might connect to the investigation of the untimely death of a controversial public figure who has information that might affect the course of certain events.

Why can't you investigate without lying?
Don't you realize that you are hardly going to get a real answer when you are using lies to get them?

If it smells fishy, at least investigate thoroughly. Don't just do a surface scan, but look at it from all angles and possibilities. Professional police detectives can't afford to sweep the dots under the rug.

But don't make things up.

A professional "hit man" would know how to take advantage of reasoning like yours to obfuscate a dirty deed.

So far that is all in your head.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

Where have I lied? Me...queenofswords. I don't lie and I resent the accusation.

All I have to say is, "thank goodness you are not a police detective". You lack investigative curiosity. I agree, when everything is boiled down, the facts are triumphant. But, it takes more digging to get to the full scope of those facts sometimes.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
from 2005

The recent deaths of over 100 microbiologists over the past several years, along with the deaths of 3 NWO bankers in less than a week at the end of July 2005 have caused many people to ask -- how does the NWO kill people and get away with it? In every sense of the phrase -- these people are above the law -- and the list of crimes hidden behind the veil of the 'National Security Act of 1947' and their compartmentalized security clearances is as staggering as it is saddening. The NWO will assassinate anyone who comes too close to the real truth -- and those who have been 'suicided' include investigative reporter Gary Webb, the author of the book 'Fortunate Son: George W. Bush and the Making of an American President,' James H. Hatfield, INSLAW/PROMIS investigative reporter Danny Casolaro, and Margie Schoedinger, the woman who alleged in a civil lawsuit that she was raped by George W. Bush.

The easiest manner in which to kill someone and leave no trace of the obvious crime having been committed, would be to cause a heart attack by using chemical substances that break down as naturally occurring compounds that would be normally found in anyone's body. The process is relatively simple to anyone with knowledge of medicine and procedures involving those medicines. [color=gold]For the answer to this, I consulted with a local health care source, who was quite happy to explain to me how the Illuminati could create a heart attack.

Still, people continue to ask -- HOW do they do this?

How The Globalists Create Heart Attacks

Breitbart was Murdered !!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Breitbart died of a heart attack
He had a history of heart problems and was known to consume alcohol which only makes the risk of suffering a heart attack to rise.
edit on 5/27/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
say what about all the dead gay lovers ?

Mom of Murdered Obama Gay Lover Speaks Up (updated 1/20/12)

www.freerepublic.com...

Obama has a history
say, what are the odds mr born in Kenya wacked his own gramma for saying so

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by xuenchen

Breitbart died of a heart attack
He had a history of heart problems and was known to consume alcohol which only makes the risk of suffering a heart attack to rise.
edit on 5/27/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

Ahh YES Watson !!

That sure makes the Potassium Chloride Murder method perfect !!

Murdered !!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

www.freerepublic.com...

Obama has a history

Probably about as good as you lying about a grandma saying he was born in Kenya and then confusing her for the one that died shortly after that story broke.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Ahh YES Watson !!

That sure makes the Potassium Chloride Murder method perfect !!

But it makes a heart attack even more perfect.

Murdered !!

Is that a fact?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

According to Obama's Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

who's the lier?

OBAMA WATCH CENTRAL
Obama czar proposed government 'infiltrate' social network sites
Sunstein wants agents to 'undermine' talk in chat rooms, message boards

www.wnd.com...

edit on 28-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

www.freerepublic.com...

Obama has a history

Probably about as good as you lying about a grandma saying he was born in Kenya and then confusing her for the one that died shortly after that story broke.

see above
WHO'S THE TRAITOROUS LIER NOW???

best be carefull
Possibly obama kills his failed gay lovers it looks like
They don't always make pay day

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

see above
WHO'S THE TRAITOROUS LIER NOW???

You still.
Seen it before.

best be carefull
Possibly obama kills his failed gay lovers it looks like
They don't always make pay day

I am a female and you are either lying or too stupid to know the truth.
You tell me which.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

According to Obama's Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

who's the lier?

OBAMA WATCH CENTRAL
Obama czar proposed government 'infiltrate' social network sites
Sunstein wants agents to 'undermine' talk in chat rooms, message boards

www.wnd.com...

You can post BS articles all day long CLAIMING things that are not true. If you are not bright enough to actually do real research then fine. Keep posting BS.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yeah Obama is quite the radical - we've had such a dramatic shift to the left in terms of his policies in this country, its disturbing..

Are you kidding me? Sure let's try and destroy Obama so we can elect....Romney.....oh wait..

Breibart had his own credibility problems, not the least of which was his recurring racism and the fact that he was a douchebag.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If Breitbart (who was known to have serious heart disease) was killed by Obama, howcome Orly Taitz and Jerome Corsi are still in the best of health??

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I truly believe Breitbart was marked. I think the decision to do so was made just a few weeks earlier at an unusual dinner party he attended at a certain domestic terrorist's home. (If you're interested just look up Tucker Carlson winning the Chicago Humanities Council contest.)

I think the stage was set, the decision made, things were put in motion, people were put in place, a plausible scenario implemented, and voila!.....one very influential "trouble-maker" removed from the equation.

"You don't need a Weatherman to know which way the wind blows." You just need a weather man that isn't above doing such a dirty deed "for the cause" (if you know what I mean).

Do I have the proof. No. But, I do think Andrew was drinking something other than wine with that man in that bar and it messed with his heart. And, I know that man was an ex-media executive with big media connections, especially leftist sorts like Ted Turner. Again, just thinking out loud and looking at all these glaring dots that might...just might...possibly CONNECT.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
If Breitbart (who was known to have serious heart disease) was killed by Obama, howcome Orly Taitz and Jerome Corsi are still in the best of health??

Some think those two (and others) are Obama shills.

With all the failed court cases, you would have to wonder.

All the "failures" have solidified his position while continuing to hide whatever it is he's hiding.

Obama is an accomplished writer of books (debatable).

He knows how to make a convincing argument by deception.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join