It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING New Documentary Investigates the Death of Andrew Breitbart

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by CallYourBluff

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I feel very sad right now. I'm no longer angry. I am feeling very melancholy realizing this is as good as this country can be, will be and will ever get. It will only get worse. Our government has become our enemy. How healthy is that?

We're in a very sad state of affairs and I don't see it getting any better. With each passing president, more and more dissent, distrust and disgust permeates the people to the point of despair! Look around. Who trusts anyone anymore? We know we're being lied to and....we're paying their salary to boot!

Obama has become a bone of contention and thorn in our side for 4 years now. His less than transparent background has caused MORE uproar in this country then the uproar when Bush sent us into unprovoked and preemptive wars!

This madness has GOT TO stop.
And Ron Paul is our ONLY hope.

The world is run by gang warfare. The people who got there first and those with the biggest gang. Solution? Make a new gang and stop watching television.

I personally don't watch television and not about to join any gang.

The world is run by 13 ruling elite families and their off-spring.
A minion gang against their elite gang is like fighting a war with a water pistol!

Nah.

Like Reagan said and knew, we need an outside intervention to bring us together as a species finally. Be it an asteroid, planet X or blatant alien presence because this is out of our hands and so very much out of control!

Keep believing that and you will never have to lift a finger to make a difference.
I have read a few of your posts and you are suffering from delusion. I was once where you are at but eventually realized my embarrassment.Hopefully you will realize your illness and put yourself to better use.
Edit to add, you completely missed my point.
edit on 29-5-2012 by CallYourBluff because: the burbs.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Some think those two (and others) are Obama shills.

Some think Santa Claus brings them presents.

With all the failed court cases, you would have to wonder.

About what?

All the "failures" have solidified his position while continuing to hide whatever it is he's hiding.

What is he hiding? All I see is evidence that the people that keep accusing him of hiding something have nothing to stand on and thus, keep failing in court. You must be the one. You tell us all what he is hiding then.

Obama is an accomplished writer of books (debatable).

He knows how to make a convincing argument by deception.

Um...he is a lawyer by trade, OF COURSE he knows how to make a convincing argument by deception. He is also a politician which also qualifies.

Ron Paul, he is an accomplished author too isn't he?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It wasn't the coroner who died, it was the coroner's assistant. This is the person who prepares the body, weighs the organs as they are removed and puts them in formalin, takes photographs and other such chores. I know this because I have done this kind of work. He had NOTHING to do with the final autopsy report and would have had nothing to do with its production in any way, any more than a secretary who answers the phone for her boss and then relays the call to him has anything to do with the content of the call.

The fact that his death was initially questioned to be 'arsenic poisoning' is odd, to say the least. The requires laboratory testing and as far as I know would not be initially evident from the body or manner of death. Sixty-something men drop dead fairly frequently from all sorts of reasons, maybe half being heart-related. It's almost as if someone wanted there to be questions of conspiracy brought forward. Why have we heard nothing since on that particular part of this puzzle?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Whoa, I didn't realize how all of these things stack up. What did it for me was the death of the medical examiner one month later. Apparently the last person to see him alive is missing too. I think this Breitbart guy was set up. I just wish I had heard about his work before I did.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny10
reply to post by Human_Alien

Whoa, I didn't realize how all of these things stack up. What did it for me was the death of the medical examiner one month later. Apparently the last person to see him alive is missing too. I think this Breitbart guy was set up. I just wish I had heard about his work before I did.

Now its the medical examiner?

You people are a riot.
A lab tech died. Not the coroner or the ME.
Jesus, no wonder this guy made such a nice living. You people will believe anything...no matter how contradictory it all is.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Originally posted by F4guy

But to have his coroner die from poisoning the day the report came out?

That's just too convenient.

Is it really necessary to lie to enhance the story? The coroner isn't dead. Dr. Sathayavagaswaran is very much alive. The dead guy is one of the numerous techs in the office. You know, the guys who wipe off the tables and
put specemin bottles on the shelves and sometimes even stitch up the Y incision.

I didn't lie, I was commenting on the claim in the OP's video that one of the coroners who worked on the case was poisoned. This info is readily available on numerous news sites.

You call him a tech, yet the L.A. Times called him a "Coroner's Office Official".

Where I come from there is a pretty big difference between a tech and an official. And since I'm guessing you aren't intimately familiar with the case, I'll believe the L.A. Times version.

You said "his coroner."
The L.A. Times does not say anywhere the man who died was a coroner.
You did indeed lie.

So all those journalists calling the dead guy a coroner are lying?

In most places cops didn't even need formal schooling until a few years ago. This guy was at it for over 30 years, so formal medical degree or not he was obviously a valueable employee. Average joe's who mop floors don't get this much press.

I don't think you know how a coroners office works, it's not like on TV.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

So all those journalists calling the dead guy a coroner are lying?

I see you saying it. It is wrong. Nice shift of words though, did you have trouble reading or do that on purpose?
Anyway, trying to blame others? Should have posted them so I could see that but all I see is YOU and YOU are lying.

In most places cops didn't even need formal schooling until a few years ago. This guy was at it for over 30 years, so formal medical degree or not he was obviously a valueable employee. Average joe's who mop floors don't get this much press.

K. This guy was not Breitbart's coroner though and none of what you just wrote changes that.

I don't think you know how a coroners office works, it's not like on TV.

I think your tinfoil hat is too tight.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by PhoenixOD

People on here will believe anything you tell them if it involves Obama, especially if it's some crazy allegation that they got from WND or something.

They WISH that Obama had Breitbart killed only because it would validate their blind hatred for the man and his policies.

I don't think it's Obama. Rather the people that are handling him. How did this kid who had to "eat dog" when he was a child afford the education he received, up to and including law school?. His background is fishy at best. Obama was made. Manchurian Candidate. Lots and lots of wealth and power behind BHO and it's THOSE people who wanted nothing more than to see Andrew silenced. If Breitbart could take down a Congressman, and threatens to take down a president, you don't think that would cause people who are obsessed with power to sit up and take notice? To want to stop this man?

The larger issue is that as a citizen of this country you no longer have the rights afforded to you by the Constitution. Alawi might have hated America and may have been planning any number of things, but most of the evidence I've seen was that he was nothing more than a propagandist. And he was killed for that. No arrest, no trial, no questioning, just bombs dropping from the sky. THAT SHOULD WORRY EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY.

Maybe you say something "they" don't like and maybe they start listening to your conversations. Maybe they start following you. And, maybe, just maybe - they silence you because you are deemed a threat. Radical? Is it radical to kill an American citizen for subjective reasons? Obama is currently fixated on that kill list and he has final approval on who gets taken out.

I'm sad for my country.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
There are a few interesting "coincidences in this case. I'm gonna say it's highly possible our government has done some shady stuff before. I just hope this video finds it's way to the right people.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join