It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING New Documentary Investigates the Death of Andrew Breitbart

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I want to post this quickly then....I'll add my thoughts because I was warned this might get pulled from YT quickly.
So, watch it while ya can!

www.youtube.com...

Published on May 23, 2012 by cgreene34

This breaking documentary film takes an in-depth look at the death of Andrew Breitbart and the motive President Obama and the United States government had in killing him.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Ill check it out. I havent heard about him before though.

edit on 23-5-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I downloaded it offline, just in case they delete it. If so, at least it's backed up and can be re-posted.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Good video. It does make a person think.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The long and short of this is: we can NOT trust our government. Democide; murder by government is not immune in America!!

There is more reason to have had Andrew killed than the rational odds of him dropping dead of a heart attack! And his coroner. I mean...c'mon. Wake up!

That's why people; whistle-blowers if you will, go on lecture tours. They feel the more they stay in the public lime light the more protected they are in that light... of being (blatantly) assassinated. Look at Phil Schneider.

Although this video didn't show us anymore than what we already knew, know or suspected just know...we're not alone in yet ANOTHER, conspiracy that's plaguing this nation.

America: Land of the free and home of the slave was so aptly put!
edit on 23-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Amazing how many people fall as collaterol damage when a person is democided.
Thought provoking and interesting Youtube, thank you.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This is what I received in that email:

This Film is Already Being Censored on YouTube

I am very disappointed that this breaking new documentary is already being censored by YouTube. I have had to contest the distribution rights to the video and as a result they have censored the video on all mobile devices greatly inhibiting our distribution rights and viewership around the world.

Bottom line: They do not want the truth out there! Please help us combat this overt censorship and share this video everywhere. Thank you!

Published by GreeneWave.com - Wave Enterprises, LLC - Copyright © 2012 GreeneWave TV. All rights reserved.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Stunning and absolutely on target.

S&F

Makes you think, what wouldn't they do to secure their power?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Very interesting video, op....thanks for posting it...now that his coroner is dead, and the only witness has "disappeared", I am more sure than ever, that the rat I smelled when I heard of his passing was very real!

+9 more 
posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Wow that was a lot of talk with very little facts or information. They could have cut everything after the 3 min mark and it wouldn't have made any difference to the case he is trying to put forward.

It boils down to a claim that the guy had evidence of Obama's radical past. He also claimed to have a video of Obama planning to overthrow the US at Harvard but when the video was released after he died it did not show what he claimed.

A lot of what he was saying in the later half of the video about things that have happened in the past may be true but you can really use that as proof to back up his claims that Obama had this guy killed. One does not automatically validate the other..I find the whole presentation very manipulative to be honest. It almost tricks you into agreeing with his speculations that have no real facts to back them up. At one point he says if you believe our government has done bad things in the past they you must believe they did kill this man..well it doesn't quiet work like that.

Ill be interested to see if any more evidence come out about this but i really didnt like that video.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
"We've got somne diffcult days ahead."

I don't know that BHO was responible for his death, but I am certain that Andrew Breitbart was motivated to expose the greatest fraud ever perpetrated upon the U. S.

Good for you.
great post.

jw

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Now that the only witness that saw Breitbart in the moments he was dying has
vanished...after he made this video....

www.youtube.com...

Bright red skin, a white band around his hairline.
Does not sound like a heart attack!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I feel very sad right now. I'm no longer angry. I am feeling very melancholy realizing this is as good as this country can be, will be and will ever get. It will only get worse. Our government has become our enemy. How healthy is that?

We're in a very sad state of affairs and I don't see it getting any better. With each passing president, more and more dissent, distrust and disgust permeates the people to the point of despair! Look around. Who trusts anyone anymore? We know we're being lied to and....we're paying their salary to boot!

Obama has become a bone of contention and thorn in our side for 4 years now. His less than transparent background has caused MORE uproar in this country then the uproar when Bush sent us into unprovoked and preemptive wars!

This madness has GOT TO stop.
And Ron Paul is our ONLY hope.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I thought he had a heart attack a few years earlier?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Now that the only witness that saw Breitbart in the moments he was dying has
vanished...after he made this video....

www.youtube.com...

Bright red skin, a white band around his hairline.
Does not sound like a heart attack!

I've dealt with this before. Bright red skin is a "tell" for carbon monoxide.
This is clearly a poisoning.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
When Breitbart said 'Just wait til March 1' and then he was dead, it was WARning.

Will you heed their WARNING???

Thanks for posting

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Just how would you poison a single guy in a bar with carbon monoxide?

Being red in the face is NOT a clear case of poisoning.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KoolerKing

if in fact that the coroner died the day the autopsy was released is very strange.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Perhaps the witness was smart enough to go into hiding.
What kind of a life is he left with, just for telling the truth about what he saw.

Clearly he was measured in his accounting, almost as if he knew ...
He spoke bravely though.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Wow that was a lot of talk with very little facts or information. They could have cut everything after the 3 min mark and it wouldn't have made any difference to the case he is trying to put forward.

It boils down to a claim that the guy had evidence of Obama's radical past. He also claimed to have a video of Obama planning to overthrow the US at Harvard but when the video was released after he died it did not show what he claimed.

Its a lot of weak speculations put together into 15 mins of video. A lot of what he was saying in the later half of the video about things that have happened in the past may be true but you can really use that as proof to back up his claims that Obama had this guy killed. One does not automatically validate the other..I find the whole presentation very manipulative to be honest. It almost tricks you into agreeing with his speculations that have no real facts to back them up.

Ill be interested to see if any more evidence come out about this but i wont hold my breath.

I hear what you're saying but I think what the author of the video is saying is: the past can paint a hypothetical future. The fact that Breitbart has a track record of coming through with his threats/discoveries in the past which brought his subjects t their knees is at least reason enough to believe he had something potentially damning to show.
But couldn't.
Because he died.
While walking normally one night.

I mean what are the odds? He poses a threat to the commander in chief (POTUS) and then, drops dead? And then the only person who could validate the cause of his untimely death, was killed?

Really??

Sherlock Holmes and Stephen King couldn't have teamed up for a better script!

I am an equal opportunity hater. I dislike Obama as much as Bush.
And I want SOMEONE accountable and punished already!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join