It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING New Documentary Investigates the Death of Andrew Breitbart

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Texcin
When Breitbart said 'Just wait til March 1' and then he was dead, it was WARning.

Will you heed their WARNING???

Thanks for posting

That"s why I asked about March 1st.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It seems pretty greasy to use his death as political tool. But somehow it is fitting all the way

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by KoolerKing

If you choose to CHANGE from the OS (official story) you will be Demicided. Just ask the remaining members of Seal Team Six. Tell me that you STILL BELIEVE THAT IT WAS JUST COINCIDENCE that half the team just happened to be blown up not long after the OSAMA OPERATION by chance. STICK WITH THE SCRIPT YOU DIG.!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I feel very sad right now. I'm no longer angry. I am feeling very melancholy realizing this is as good as this country can be, will be and will ever get. It will only get worse. Our government has become our enemy. How healthy is that?

We're in a very sad state of affairs and I don't see it getting any better. With each passing president, more and more dissent, distrust and disgust permeates the people to the point of despair! Look around. Who trusts anyone anymore? We know we're being lied to and....we're paying their salary to boot!

Obama has become a bone of contention and thorn in our side for 4 years now. His less than transparent background has caused MORE uproar in this country then the uproar when Bush sent us into unprovoked and preemptive wars!

This madness has GOT TO stop.
And Ron Paul is our ONLY hope.

The world is run by gang warfare. The people who got there first and those with the biggest gang. Solution? Make a new gang and stop watching television.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The long and short of this is: we can NOT trust our government. Democide; murder by government is not immune in America!!

There is more reason to have had Andrew killed than the rational odds of him dropping dead of a heart attack! And his coroner. I mean...c'mon. Wake up!

That's why people; whistle-blowers if you will, go on lecture tours. They feel the more they stay in the public lime light the more protected they are in that light... of being (blatantly) assassinated. Look at Phil Schneider.

Although this video didn't show us anymore than what we already knew, know or suspected just know...we're not alone in yet ANOTHER, conspiracy that's plaguing this nation.

America: Land of the free and home of the slave was so aptly put!
edit on 23-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

Lets keep in mind however that the government has had ways of "silencing" potential whistleblowers since WWII.

There are so many ways you could make things look like: a car accident, a heart attack/stroke, they even have microwave devices that they can point at you and make your literally cook from the inside out, making it appear that you had a fever. As I have stated prior, I myself knew a man who supposedly died from a car accident and had alcohol in his blood, when I traveled with the man, knew the man like a brother and definitely knew him to never have a sip.

As far as Phil Schneider goes.....I've watched his presentations and he has some very interesting notions. But, how do you get around the part where he screws up the supposed years? More than once?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Texcin

If it's true that they had anything to do with each other, then that automatically makes both bigoted crockpots.

Arapaio is nothing more than a two-bit sheriff.

Sure, that's why we've re-elected him for 20 years.Sheriff Joe is the only person in the US with the balls to tackle this issue.

More guts than brains. The Sheriff was put into his position by bigots, because that's exactly what he is.

A bigot.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
You know.. that video there made what was almost a entirely, completely and undeniably convincing argument. The evidence seems to point (almost obviously) that these allegations are true.

Am I surprised?.. No

"We've always been at war with Eastasia"

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Chris, a top bloke

I've subscribed to him and he does speaks alot of controversial stuff..Good documentary.

Greenwave

Offtopic:

A 12 mins preview documentary i've produced and full length will be up by july..Kindly support

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I haven't watched the video, but I am aware of who Andrew Breitbart is. I remember when he said wait till March 1st, and that's when Sheriff Joe came out with his cold case posse.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Mr. Breitbart lied about the comments of Shirley Sherrod, then an employee of the Department of Agriculture. It beats me why that incident was included in this "homage" to the man. She was falsely accused of "reverse racism" by Mr. Breitbart. Turned out that he edited her comments to fit his agenda. And that's a fact! Makes you wonder what the real agenda is of this video???

He was not a hero looking for the truth. Heart attacks happen, especially when you're under an enormous amount of self-inflicted stress due to lying ...
edit on 24-5-2012 by AllIsOne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

I haven't watched the video, but I am aware of who Andrew Breitbart is. I remember when he said wait till March 1st, and that's when Sheriff Joe came out with his cold case posse.

You mean the "posse" that got a Hawaiian vacation on the taxpayer dime until the Hawaii officials confirmed Obama's birth there? I suspect these idiots, led by lawyer/dentist/real estate agent/political candidate Orly Taitz, will now demand that Hawaii prove it's a state.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CallYourBluff

I feel very sad right now. I'm no longer angry. I am feeling very melancholy realizing this is as good as this country can be, will be and will ever get. It will only get worse. Our government has become our enemy. How healthy is that?

We're in a very sad state of affairs and I don't see it getting any better. With each passing president, more and more dissent, distrust and disgust permeates the people to the point of despair! Look around. Who trusts anyone anymore? We know we're being lied to and....we're paying their salary to boot!

Obama has become a bone of contention and thorn in our side for 4 years now. His less than transparent background has caused MORE uproar in this country then the uproar when Bush sent us into unprovoked and preemptive wars!

This madness has GOT TO stop.
And Ron Paul is our ONLY hope.

The world is run by gang warfare. The people who got there first and those with the biggest gang. Solution? Make a new gang and stop watching television.

I personally don't watch television and not about to join any gang.

The world is run by 13 ruling elite families and their off-spring.
A minion gang against their elite gang is like fighting a war with a water pistol!

Nah.

Like Reagan said and knew, we need an outside intervention to bring us together as a species finally. Be it an asteroid, planet X or blatant alien presence because this is out of our hands and so very much out of control!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Having worked in healthcare, mostly in emergency medicine, the bright red skin bothered me.

I've seen plenty of heart attacks and they don't turn red, they get ashy and blue.

But to have his coroner die from poisoning the day the report came out?

That's just too convenient.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by garbageface
Has nobody here ever heard of coincidence?

I mean, COME ON.. If "the government" was going to kill somebody, don't you think "they"'d kill somebody more important? In the digital age where everything is recorded and all records are kept and the President of the U.S. is willing to throw away his Presidency on the chance he gets caught, don't you think he'd kill somebody of more importance?

Who killed him, the secret service? If it was just some crazy postal worker, would it still qualify as a big brother conspiracy because they were part of "the government"? Was that postal worker part of a secret government conspiracy that nobody knows about? Where does the idiocy end with this?

The guy wanted his name in the news with a little stunt similar to his entire career and happened to die, end of story. Good grief.

Btw, there is NOTHING online that suggests the coroner died of arsenic poisoning other than fabrications and straight up lies. You can link abdominal pain, vomiting, and death to arsenic poisoning all day long, but with no proof other than 2 or 3 symptoms, you're lying and just fueling the stupid fire. The truth will come out soon enough, sadly though, it will probably be ignored and passed off as a cover up by you people who just refuse to hear it.
edit on 24-5-2012 by garbageface because: (no reason given)

Spot on... your reasoning is excatly what "they" want "normal" folks to think.

With all respect... congratulations...You qualified as being "normal".

edit on 24/5/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MuonSpin

lol This guy thinks Breitbart could have suicided himself...good grief, where's he been with all the news? I guess he doesn't have time for Internet alternative newsites and blogs.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't trust the Government but being close to the age of Breitbart, the way he looked (overweight) and leaving from a Bar really doesn't surprise me. But the coroner dying is the only thing that makes me wonder!

And where the heck was that footage of an investigation of a weapon used to kill and make it look like a heart attack from???

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Yeah, I thought that bizzare weapon footage was wierd too? It seemed almost like a session of Congress?

Who knows what actually happened, seems very "fishy" and sinister to me. Nothing new I guess, I just understand it more now. Just chills me to the bone to think "Someone" or "Something" is willing to just KILL people, at least so far here in US they still even attempt to make it "look" like an accident, the people killed in thier Wars aren't so lucky....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne

Mr. Breitbart lied about the comments of Shirley Sherrod, then an employee of the Department of Agriculture. It beats me why that incident was included in this "homage" to the man. She was falsely accused of "reverse racism" by Mr. Breitbart. Turned out that he edited her comments to fit his agenda. And that's a fact! Makes you wonder what the real agenda is of this video???

He was not a hero looking for the truth. Heart attacks happen, especially when you're under an enormous amount of self-inflicted stress due to lying ...
edit on 24-5-2012 by AllIsOne because: (no reason given)

Based on your line of thinking, is it any wonder ANY president makes it past their first year then? I mean, heart attacks should be rampart up in Washington!

I don't know that much about Breitbart's past therefore I personally never claimed Andrew was a hero. All I'm saying is Andrew Breitbart was most likely murdered. There is a difference.
edit on 24-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

WAIT! Since when did the President DO ANYTHING?

the Presidents handlers, maybe. POTUS dont do much.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Bill Coopers death trumps this guys MARTYRDOM!

Same # different day. Anyone had enough?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join