It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING New Documentary Investigates the Death of Andrew Breitbart

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4

"Documentary" my ass, this was a propaganda piece. Bull# mud slinging propaganda meant to keep us distracted with this stupid idea that the opposite party candidate is the devil and your own party isn't. I swear if I hear "class warfare" from one more rich person I'm going to jump off a bridge.

"Class Warfare! Class Warfare! Class Warfare!

2nd line.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
He had a well known heart condition that made alcohol consumption much more dangerous for him than most people.
He made a two well seen appearances shortly before he died where he was drinking alcohol and/or drunk. He was last seen in a bar.

Holy crap, he died?
OMG Conspiracy!!!!!
I can think of a great many people that would and should concern Obama more than Andy and they are all still walking around. How many people even fell for his crap? A fringe minority that wants to feel bigger and more important? I guess Andy's greatest gift to you all was giving you a martyr.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Originally posted by burntheships
Bright red skin, a white band around his hairline.
Does not sound like a heart attack!

I've dealt with this before. Bright red skin is a "tell" for carbon monoxide.
This is clearly a poisoning.

Erm it's also a sign of somebody who likes to drink more than they should.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
thank you for saying it. that video was one big opinionated waste of time. they might as well have added michael jackson and bearnie mac to the government's list. not that i'm saying the government hasn't killed butt-loads of dissidents and whistle blowers. but this guy? "dont trust obama he's a radical!' PL-EEZ! he's no mastermind. just a puppet like the ones before him. i'd absolutely LOVE to have a radical prez for once but unfortunately Ronny P gets no air time on the tube.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
What is the lesson that we learned here kids? If you have the information to kill a political career (specially a high ranked one) you better not boast about it and just spam it out there, otherwise you're dead or in gitmo.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Anyone who believes our government couldn't, hasn't, and isn't doing things in the dark is a fool! They kill people every single day! God said that "Those who do their evil deeds in secret will have them shouted from the rooftops."

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Texcin
When Breitbart said 'Just wait til March 1' and then he was dead, it was WARning.

Will you heed their WARNING???

Thanks for posting

And what happened right before March 1st? Trayvon Martin was killed. And who perpetuated that particular case in the news, to keep the focus off Breitbart?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

When Breitbart said 'Just wait til March 1' and then he was dead, it was WARning.

Thanks for posting

And what happened right before March 1st? Trayvon Martin was killed. And who perpetuated that particular case in the news, to keep the focus off Breitbart?

So it was a ritual

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I don't know if it was a ritual, but I find it interesting that Obama made it a point to speak out about Trayvon, when there are hundreds of other kids that are murdered all of the time. It was a strategic move from Obama's handlers to get the focus away from Breitbart's death. How many people die right after they make an announcement that they have video evidence against the president?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This is just silly. Breitbart had heart problems for years. He had a heart attack several years earlier. As for people his age dropping dead of heart attacks-It's not uncommon at all. One of my uncles died at that age of a massive heart attack.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Thanks for posting

Is that right? You see, I don't watch tv so I am unaware of any or all coverage this case has gotten. Was it being mentioned on television or are you referring more to online news (although "tanning mom" got more attention than Breitbart)

Trayvon is a very interesting distraction. What was so (for lack of a better word) interesting about that case? Some 'supposedly' innocent young man was shot dead by some authority-figure.
Unfortunately that happens all the time here in south Florida.... so I'm sorta with you Thunder Heart! That story was kept on the front pages to drown out something. I never correlated Breitbart though. Interesting.
Thanks for posting

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
This is just silly. Breitbart had heart problems for years. He had a heart attack several years earlier. As for people his age dropping dead of heart attacks-It's not uncommon at all. One of my uncles died at that age of a massive heart attack.

What IS uncommon though is to threaten to expose the President and THEN, drop dead of a heart-attack at a reasonably young age.

So let's present the whole situation shall we because many of us stopped believing in coincidences on the morning of Sept 11!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

What IS uncommon though is to threaten to expose the President and THEN, drop dead of a heart-attack at a reasonably young age.

That wasn't the first time he threatened Obama with anything. You are being dishonest if you claim otherwise. The video released after his death wasn't even new. It's called "hype" and Brietbart loved to do it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I don't know if it was a ritual, but I find it interesting that Obama made it a point to speak out about Trayvon, when there are hundreds of other kids that are murdered all of the time. It was a strategic move from Obama's handlers to get the focus away from Breitbart's death. How many people die right after they make an announcement that they have video evidence against the president?

And people on this very site are making excuses for it.? I truly believe these people are literally brainwashed by the obama campaign or have a plan for us. They can't be this stupid. Or can they?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Does ATS have a video section, in which videos that will be promptly removed from sites like youtube can be uploaded here? Obviously, they would have to regulate what users upload as a lot of them will upload gibberish. It would just make it a lot easier for all of us to tap into these videos and not have to worry about whether or not they have dissapeared from the internet for people not to see.

I rarely cruise the rest of the site, as I use the recent posts tab as my homepage for interesting news to catch up on.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Didn't NDAA go into effect on March 1st? I believe it was approved in Dec 2011 but was scheduled to go into effect on March 1st.

To tell you I don't know what the "truth" is. I doubt anyone will ever find out the truth.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by Human_Alien

That wasn't the first time he threatened Obama with anything. You are being dishonest if you claim otherwise. The video released after his death wasn't even new. It's called "hype" and Brietbart loved to do it.

How can you even use the word 'dishonest' if some one is unaware of something?

For that matter, how can you lay down a claim and not even back what you're saying? For all I know you're pulling some random rumor out of the blue and presenting them as facts.

He threaten Obama when? With what? What did he present as the threat?
And I will only except a video of Andrew saying this because anything written about this is worthless allegation.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
looks like obama is the mafia president. heck, his hit list just keeps racking up doesnt it. his gay lover, brietbart, the guy who saw him fall, the coroner. sounds like the pres is not afraid to cover his tracks with murder. when will this joke get impeached?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by froglette
Didn't NDAA go into effect on March 1st? I believe it was approved in Dec 2011 but was scheduled to go into effect on March 1st.

To tell you I don't know what the "truth" is. I doubt anyone will ever find out the truth.

The NDAA, that Obama promised he wouldn't endorse let alone push, was signed by the POTUS on New Years Day.
I'm not sure what the link would be. What does this have to do with Brietbart?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
There isn't even a correlation to these events let alone proof of causation.

The man attacked Obama often.

He was also drinking alcohol when he shouldn't have which obviously contributed to his death.
I know someone right now who has cirrhosis and liver disease from drinking too much and right before he quit, every time he drank his face would get beat red. So yes, to say Breitbart was poisoned is true, it was alcohol, and it was his own doing.

But to say that he died as a direct result of attacking Obama, which he often did, and by Obama's direct orders? That's just beyond silly.

But silliness is the norm on conspiracy forums so no surprises here.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join