It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy perpetual motion machine.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
What kind of torque are you expecting to produce.

It's all well and good to make something spin, but its a whole different ball game once you start putting a load on it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
There once was a man with a dream,
To build a free energy machine,
He designed and he made,
A water cascade.
And harnessed the energy within.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Not much torq at all. Once it's turning centrifugal force (it's own spin) should take over added buy the flow of water over the wheel. The load can be adjusted by raising the scew slightly.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

That concept looks impossible to work. I had to re-design mine three times before I even thought it would work. Like I said balance is the key. Ball bearings make wheels turn much more freely now and my design looks nothing like that. This picture gave me hope not put me off. It's nearl 400 years old. We have come a long way science then.

Seems we haven't really come as far as you may think. People have been getting these ideas for at least 500 years and some were obvious scams (with plenty of documented suckers falling for the bait of great rewards on investment) but many inventors genuinely had great hopes for their ideas that looked good on paper and some of those dreamers are very well known names even today (for their other more realistic ideas and works though). Yet despite the history of this endeavour, people are still getting the same general ideas on a regular basis.

If it can be achieved, it won't be with wheels, springs and rubber bands but who knows, you may be the first to do it

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Here was my first design which is just basically the concept, it needed to be simplified, as the angled gears, proposed a problem with little torq

flic.kr...

Wehey!! I did it.

Uploading others now

edit on 21-5-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Here's 3d version of first design

flic.kr...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
So I took all the gearing away and came up with this.

flic.kr...

The screws on the side of the wheels came up as a problem causing resistance. So I thought balencing them centrally on to of the wheels would give less resistance.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
How much energy are you expecting to get from it, enough energy to do what?, enough to turn an alternator?, theres a good place to start, if you can produce enough usable excess to turn a car alternator at a decent speed, it might be worth it in an emergency.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

It all depends how much water can be kept in motion. Is I can keep a couple battery's charged I can replace some lighting in my house to low voltage and take my electricle ring circuit for my light off the grid.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Should look something like this when finished.as you can see the screws will turn much faster than the wheels.

flic.kr...

What do you thinks

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi,can you please explain me how will it work in short(Basic idea).It may be simple to understand but when somebody looks at things like this,it may be confusions for the first time.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Aman16

If you read the OP again I explain how it works there. I tried to be quit detailed but it's pretty simple and didn't require much explaining. And the concept is in the 1st pic I uploaded. Hope that helps.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Well you have the right "idea" of how to build an efficient power generator.

The "perpetual" part imho is very possible if do it correctly from an engineering standpoint. Energy isn't destroyed because it merely transfers from one state to the next. The key being to control the transformation of energy types into a "cycle" that you can utilize...not harvest FROM...but utilize the transfered state of energy.

For example a common byproduct of "energy" use or generation in todays machines is heat...yet we spend energy to create heat in our homes? Recycling the transfered energy states and making them useful and engineering our machines and world to adopt this prinicpal would be highly efficient.

The example you laid out with the weather cycle is a very good approach at utilizing what processes are already in place and engineering a way to make them useful.

A closed energy vortex that I am sure many are familiar with is a perfect example of "energy" and how what goes out has to come back in and vice-verse otherwise the loop would eat itself into nothingness, much like how our resources on earth are managed and utilized today.

These cycles are in place and have been working in the natural world for ages, they are what made the growth of life possible in the first place. The rapid heating,evaporation and rising of water followed by the condensation, cooling and falling onto earth is a cycle that made plant life possible. Of course is much more complex than water evap and condensation but that is a great example of one recycled process that created life which requires energy.
edit on 21-5-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I'm on that level. It's stearing us in the face. Great avatar

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Aman16

If you read the OP again I explain how it works there. I tried to be quit detailed but it's pretty simple and didn't require much explaining. And the concept is in the 1st pic I uploaded. Hope that helps.

Yes it looks pretty simple,but the text on left side of 1st image (regarding evaporation I believe) looks a little bit blurry.This is due to poor camera resolution of iPad 2 which is improved in new iPad.
However so your design is a natural water cycle resemblance and use electric pumps or Electric heaters to vaporise the water.

My suggestions over the design:

There is a problem which can be sorted out by you by thinking a bit more further.

1) firstly in your device,Water turbulent losses as well as Frictional losses will be present.
2) Without more downward overcommable resistance on right side,your engine design would not convert more gravity to electricity and will be Interenergy conversion device only.

Examine this sentence once again:

Most Gravity engines would work on the principle that the Gravity engine/Gravity wheel systems are innovatively designed to take in (consume) much more Gravitational energy than what energy needed to lift heavy ball (or consider water steam in your engine instead of balls)upward.

You need to improve lot over the same design,especially you should increase Downward Overcommable resistance on right side(something related to rain wheels as seen in your first sketch).

For more information about guide to understanding and increasing Overcommable resistance,
Please see:
www.besslerwheel.com...

flic.kr...

It is not necessary that all gravity engines would use concept of overcommable resistance,but I think your design would be able to run on Concept of overcommable resistance on right side if modified by innovative thinking.

All the best.Best wishes,
Aman.

edit on 21-5-2012 by Aman16 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

The mother of all inventions do not require desire for gain of wealth or savings of money. This is what is limiting the ascension of our knowledge nowadays. The desire to learn new things is more important than personal gain as a true motivator. From this little project he may go on to find clues to a great invention someday. Then the powers that be will crush his new invention and bury it.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I'm not interested in selling it I just want to become less dependant on money and partially of the grid. Balance is the key.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aman16

The tubes that move the water up are hollow screws. Turning on the water wheel.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Just a thought -- gravity is a pretty weak force, especially when compared to electro-magnetism. My suggestion is to figure out how to incorporate magnets into your design.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Laws are made to be broken, then a new set of laws will be written, only to be broken.
This system I'm working with is based on the weather system. Ie: water evaporates from sea, collects in clouds, rains on land, runs back to the sea.

Do you realise that "the weather system" is powered by an external source of 174 petawatts ?

Its also why it doesnt break any thermodynamic rules.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join