It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy perpetual motion machine.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hi ats. I'm building a perpetual motion machine I hope to draw power from. It runs on water and gravity.
People will say its impossible becouse it violates the second law of thermo dynamics. Laws, hmmmm,.
We have been hypnotised/conditioned to obey these laws.
Please read.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Laws are made to be broken, then a new set of laws will be written, only to be broken.
This system I'm working with is based on the weather system. Ie: water evaporates from sea, collects in clouds, rains on land, runs back to the sea.
Water screws will lift the water up from the reservoir into a "cloud" tank, the same water will rain onto the "land"wheels turning them then dropping back into the resrvior. The water screw is balanced in a central possition on top of the land wheel, this balance creates no resistance and the machine should run freely on just gravity and the weight, motion of the water. The balance neutralises the second law of thermo dynamics.
I do have plans and am halfway through building it, but am on iPad and for some reason cannot upload pics to ats.
Wheel and water screw are at a 90degree angle to each other and at 45degrees from the floor. Tests look very promising and when my laptop comes back from repair I'll upload the plans and a pic/video of the machine.
Please do not tell me I'm wasting my time, I'd like some ideas and and advice on making a water scew. Once this is made and connected the machine will be finished, then I'll know if I'm wasting my time.
This is about the only image on google of a perpetual motion water screw and you can see why this one won't work. It's heavy, and and big enough to put anyone off trying it. Also none of he components are balanced.
www.google.co.uk... nk&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CDsQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=672
Thanks for reading and advice, ideas appreciated.
edit on 21-5-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

How will you power the water screw to lift the water in the first place?
It sounds imaginative but I can't imagine that it will work at all.

Sorry.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Mate, I applaud you for trying at least.

Alas, I have seen a number of these threads on ATS, where someone is building a "free energy" machine, and, they all fail.

If you could upload some pics, or video, I shall look at your design, and comment on what might cause you issues. Also, although the wheel might run only on gravity like you say, the shaft that it runs on will cause resistance, and eventually wear out.

vvv
edit on 21-5-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by waveydavey

The water screw rests on the wheel., math a "T" with your ands tilt them side ways one hand is the wheel the other the screw. Acting like gears.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The oldest excuse, i am on a silly phone and i cannot upload pictures to ATS...

Why not wait until you have a decent phone or a computer so you can make your OP worth something, and then upload the pictures to some image upload service? There are tons of them and many can be used even with no registration. I recommend imgur.com.

Please come back when you have something else than big words without any substance.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Good luck op, we need more people willing to pit themselves against nature.
Would love to see the piccies.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
There is a very easy way to produce free energy, although it will not provide you with much.

Take one wideband antenna, the bigger the gain the better

Take one AC to DC converter

Take one rectifyer

Take one rechargable battery

And hey presto you have free energy produced from soaking up the natural and man made Radio Frequency radiation that is all around us.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

The great thing is everything is variable, the speed and weight of the flowing water, the weight of the screw on the wheel if I lift it slightly. The speed of the water screw, I tried to upload pics from my iPad but no joy. Lots of trail and error.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

Give me your email and I'll send em to you and u can upload them, it's no excuse. I haven't said it works it's not even finished, I'm askin for advice, what are you doing here

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Let me ask you what you want this free energy for?
Powering your house for free or selling the patent?
The reason i ask is becauseThe mother of all inventions is necessity, and this will certainly motivate you to see it through to completion instead of what is possibly a pipe dream.
Anyway look forward to seeing the pics

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

1stly ... It is an open system and since it is not closed it is impossible to violate the 2nd law.

This is NOT over unity [aka free energy] which is getting an energy above and beyond what a closed system can theoretically provide!

2ndly The system costs in start up, set up and ONGOING maintainance costs! That doesn't come for free BUT I also do qualify that your particular open system may make energy cheaper to produce.

Personal Disclosure: Aside from some possibly misconcieved use of proper terminology, I fully endorse this attempt and I wish you the very best of luck in these endevours!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

If it works it will be so easy to build petents won't be nessasery, people will build their own. How much power can be drawn, I don't know. I'm hoping gears will run a alternator to hold charge in a battery. Not much I know.
I'm not interested in earning money of it I'm doing it so I can come less dependent on money.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I don't think this will end up providing "free" energy.
But if it ends up generating anything at all, that would still be cool.

Have fun, good luck.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Any machine would have startup costs so free? The machine, no. The energy it produces, yes.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
I haven't said it works it's not even finished, I'm askin for advice,

Using your same technique here is a way to fly.

Reach down, grab your bootlaces and pull yourself off the ground.

You are now flying, to stop simply release your bootlaces.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

If it runs on its own, all I have to do is connect a dynamo bycicle light. If it spins fast enough to make the light work... Free light/energy. Then I'll try and improve with a small car battery and alternator.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

If it runs on its own...

That's a pretty big if there, pilgrim.
It's the same one that stumps everybody else.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Throw a rope over a branch sit on a knot at the end and pull the other end, you go up.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Explanation: St*rred!

Personal Disclosure: Thanks for qualifying that!

I will be watching this thread with great interest! Goodluck!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I know, but, BIG but, I think balance is the key to creating the least resistance. If I was gearing of the side of my wheel i know this law will prevent me fom achievement. Balancing an the top of the water wheel. Much weight can be applied and neutralised.
edit on 21-5-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join