It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free energy perpetual motion machine.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

If you think you can do it, by all means, go for it.

Every great invention began with someone saying, "It's impossible."

And it ended with someone saying, "What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of my success!"

ETA: I think this one ( Invention ) would work the best. You may need to add a frame in order to hold the wheels in place, with an additional pulley on the bottom in order to more effectively harness the bottom wheel's momentum for the screw.

With a little tinkering, I think you could get that to work!

Another suggestion I have would be a syringe-type pressure tube that would be rigged to the wheels. The tube would be timed precisely to fill with water, then push it to the top, releasing the water. You would have to rig it to only one of the wheels though, otherwise the eventual imbalance in the waterflow would force it to halt.
edit on CMondaypm545448f48America/Chicago21 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
With a little tinkering, I think you could get that to work!

And this, I feel, is one of the reasons why the alternative (free) energy field will never get any success.
Everyone is caught up on the details of the working engine, they've spend no time thinking about showing or proving any kind of basic underlying fundamental principle.

In order to verify that an electric motor is feasable, you dont have to build an actual motor.
You just have to see the principles that an electric current and a magnet can interact is ways that produce a motive force.
Someone with a workshop can then use that principle to build a motor of their own design, and many different designs exist.

Nobody has ever done any basic principles to an alternative engine.
They're all to busy maching the cogs, screwing down the frame, building the shafts, and buying ball bearings.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I don't think electricity has anything to do with this model. Last I knew, turbines in rivers did not rely on electricity to generate their power...they relied upon the perpetual motion of water, just as with this machine.

If you want to have a calm and respectful discussion, please keep in mind the basic elements involved, instead of comparing horses to cars.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
I don't think electricity has anything to do with this model.

I was just using that as an example of an "engine", and underlying principles..
I could have used a steam engine, or gasolene engine, or any other as the example.

In this thread we have a "gravity engine", and the details are on the build.
No underlying principles are known, or investigated.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
reply to post by subject x

I know, but, BIG but, I think balance is the key to creating the least resistance. If I was gearing of the side of my wheel i know this law will prevent me fom achievement. Balancing an the top of the water wheel. Much weight can be applied and neutralised.
edit on 21-5-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

Here's my design thoughts for the water screw and maximising the returns.

Magnets will be needed, for both the the water screw itself and the coupling of the water wheel to the water screw.

Normal gears, even though they are very efficient, will waste energy in friction and heat. A magnetic gear system wouldn't heat up or wear out, since the surfaces don't physically touch one another.

Inside the water screw (a central rotating helix inside a stationary tube), along the leading edge of the screw helix magnets of one polarity could be afixed. The screw helix would sit inside a routed matching helical recess along the inside edge of the stationary tube. Into this recess would be placed a number (in a continuous row would be best) of magnets the polarity in opposition (the same polarity) facing those mounted on the leading edge of the helix screw, creating a repusion force.

This serves two purposes..it minimises water (or other fluid) and pressure lost by escaping between the helix blade and the inside edge of the tube, and allows frictionless movement of the screw itself, especially if additional magnetic shaft bearing are used on the screw itself.

Good luck with your design.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

If two simple mechanisms are using the same unlimited force of energy to run, and each contributes to the motion of the other, then it will work.

All you have to do is provide the initial surge... or in other words, pour a gallon of water into the machine.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Laws are made to be broken, then a new set of laws will be written, only to be broken.

hmn. dunno about the perpetual source of energy or operating principle of your device but the above paragraph, sir, is the main reason for my star and flag
yessss.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

You've got it. The balance neutralises the load

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

How exactly would you fix the magnets onto the helix screw?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I think they would be better fixed into the water wheel to add spin.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I will give you a hint on how to build a energy machine. This is only a hint as I am not going to give you the complete design that does work. You split the water atoms first..hint hint..4 th grade science experiment google it to find out how to do that..you then take the split atoms and re-combine them..hint hint it produces a combustible flame(combustible engine) produces energy,,byproduct steam...you then take a 1800's engine from the steam and produce more energy from the steam..the byproduct is steam...you then send that through a condensing coil..back to water..send water down a tube through paddle generators..more energy...byproduct water goes back to the basin..process starts all over again...Closed System..Achieved

Hypothesis done and perpetual motion and energy achieved.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I am thinking that this is an enclosed hydro system. Given that the screw can deliver 20 Gallons per minute to the "Cloud" tank, and that there is at least 3' head from the cloud to the holding tank and using something like a Banki turbine, you are most likely going to get < 1 amp usable from the setup if that. Depends on how many amps the screw takes to run.

Micro Hydro from a stream, with the same information will produce ~2 amps give or take, without having to provide for the uplift side.

Still seems like a fun venture.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I didn't know that. Where does that come from then?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
the only free energy device I can ever see potentially working is in microgravity, using magnets and water.

I think you can put the rest of the idea together yourself...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LetsGoViking

I'll bear that in mind. If I "balance" more gears ontop of the water screw do you think I can achieve a high enough speed to charge a 12v battery with a car alternator? Thanks.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Your model obeys the laws of thermodynamics. The earth is not a closed system as the sun inputs energy to make the water evaporate in the first place. It's not technically free energy or perpetual motion.

I don't get why people get so hung up on breaking the laws when the laws can be exploited to the same ends.

Solar and wind energy is practically free since we, as humans, don't have to expend any non renewable resources or do any work. Plus it has the same end.

I disagree with your statement that laws are made to be broken. That's just something delinquents say.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

You Learn by your mistakes, if they can't be broken I will exploit them... Mature delinquent

Remember the water screw doesn't have to be heavy as I can lift it. The water is so placid it will simply slide up the screw. Everything in this machine will be variable as it is balanced vertically. I am I'm control of where the resistance will be and by balancing it neutralises the resistance. Read my other threads and this might make scence. It's all about exploiting the law. You are right. You are the governor.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

That, my friend, is a good question. If it can deliver 1 amp, then yes, you can charge a 12 V battery slooowly, providing you are not drawing much from it, perhaps a few DC lights and / or a radio. Depends on the amount of draw from the battery. The upside (like a hydro system) is that it is constant where the power use most likely will not be.

I don't think a car alt will work, since it requires high RPMs to start producing power. I would look into making your own that works at a lower RPM (say 90 - 120) to make power. Check out the website OtherPower.com. They have tons of information on making your own kit (mostly for wind, but they do have stuff for hydro and Steam). And the alternators are all basically similar.

Cheers, and let us know how it goes!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LetsGoViking

I plan on having 2 alternators driven through balanced gears in top of the water screws. If I change my lighting at home to 12v and remember to turn em off lol. Do you think I could get my light ring of the grid?
Im not an electrition or a mechanic. But I have this vision.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I say to you: It violates the second law of thermo dynamics
call me brainwashed, I call you psychotic
good luck sir

1=1 is still 2 in my world

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join