It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens & Abductees,Contact & Disclosure nothing but Demonic Liars

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I can see where humans are doing evil by saying aliens have man's technology.
That must be the root of the evolving misinformation perpetrated by the likes
of Will Smith and Spielberg and Star Trek and the rest that fool the gullible about
space and the world.

Entertainers have cart blanch to fool you and take your money so you have no
education to do mankind any good.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

We share common ancenstors because we were designed, like everything else in this solar system. The planets are alive, the sun is alive, we are alive. Like come on, this is so easy to see if you say those things, Humans have been lied to. The way we live isn't the way of life on this planet, it counters that. You know that. We used to be people of nature, and life. If you learned anything about occult mysticism, thats basically what is going on in the world now and the vatican is harnessing all the energies for this paradigm that we live in. There are two matrixes , This one created by man, our time. And the one directed by nature and the stars. Astrology. You guys are so out of tune with nature. The earth is getting hotter, species are dying off because they can't live in this kind of climate that we are going into. It's not like its a joke man, The greys and the vatican are against us, religion is how they controlled humans, piece all your infomation together. 13 is a magical number, and There is 13 hidden everywhere in the world, and yet they try to make westerners afraid of the number 13... Come on man. THINK! Is it only 22 of our 64 DNA that is activated? All of that is starting to activate again, its not wild claims, its nature. Humans had it before, it got closed by our OWN minds cause we create the world and life we live in through consciousness. They hide all ancient info from us, and show it all on the television. You know they do this ALL CONSPIRACIES ARE CORRECT AND COMPILED INTO ONE BIG ONE. Only 15% are going to be awake, and awaken their pineal glands. the rest are going to be calcified zombies. Enough said. Eat right, live with nature. not against it. That's all you have to do. How can you argue to something so simple and plain. Fools, that's how I know you guys are delusional to what nature is and who you truly are. Fools.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Whatever man.
Coll story bro.

As far as climate change, it happens. We have ice ages, and tropical ages. It's not anything new.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

DUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Man, what are you saying that I don't already know. Obviously Those things go in cycles, so how can an significant event like the shift not be a regular cycle occurrence? THINK!
edit on 20-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
reply to post by greyer

The scar is nothing you fool! The UFO ALIENS are all greys
creating this illusionary world that we live just to please your fantasy.

Fool? You are a stupid idiot, I was talking about real scars you fool idiot. What about real scars do you not understand?
edit on 20-5-2012 by greyer because: stupid idiot

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
OFF TOPIC post

what is the difference of this post with your other one

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

when he says demons in the video,i think he means degenerate blue eyed caucasians in aircraft,this is nonsense and the most racist comment i have heard in a couple of weeks

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Who is to say that they are not alien ships? Obviously people came out of the chariots of fire did they not? I agree with you very much on the part about people accusing extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensional beings, angels or demons, is because they had no idea of what they were dealing with. Their mind just filled in the blanks on it's own.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Mathematics proves the existence you question.....

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
What I am saying is that Grey aliens have invaded humans, and tricked us. Humans that you seen in alien space ships were robot drones human beings. Re-Animation. Fake Greys have been doing it all, they are the ENEMY! thats it. That's all it has nothing to do with race, Greys and the Vatican that helps them! but you guys can't see. the only way to fight back is to raise your vibration get back with nature eat right stay away from tv and live right. you will see yourself become pure. and healthy, animals will come to you, your skin will glow, your melanin will activate. even black people can have dead melanin so its nothing about raise, its all about health and being connected with nature. but that is too hard for people to understand, its crazy talk. denying your own health.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
[Snip]

It doesn't matter, and I don't care because, "they" if there are even a "they" to begin with, are too scared to ever just come right out of the closet in the light of day and say "hello", or "rawr", or "where's the white women", or anything.

Since these monsters, or benevolents or whatever they claim or whatever you think they are are too scared to ever just come right of the the closet, this just tells me and many others that "they" have more to fear from us, than we from them.

edit on 20-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

While an interesting and uncommonly stated observation, I have to wholeheartedly disagree.
If anything,I believe it is more likely the opposite to what you propose.
(That is not to say that you may not be close to the truth or right,just my opinion
)

They remain hidden not because they are afraid,they remain hidden because for one reason or another,it suits Them and their agenda. It is apart of the deceptive nature they tend to exhibit.

Working from the shadows in secrecy, abducting human beings for whatever nefarious or scientific reasoning one chooses to believe.

For those that gravitate towards a benevolent explanation -
Another potential way of looking at it is that there might be some kind of "quarantine" or universal prime directive/zoo hypothesis.

It does bring up an intriguing idea that I have thought about in the past concerning this subject. What if these beings are not as technologically superior as most tend to think and that they would lead us to believe?
( Think false memories of the aliens abilities implanted into abductees minds i.e. moving through solid objects - you get the idea,expand from there ) If I had more room in this post I would elaborate

OP,I watched the video that you have posted and I have to say,I recommend that you do some of your own research.
It is funny that what this guy says is hypocritical and a contradiction to what he is attempting to oust.That it is all demons etc. funny he spins it into a 'racial' commentary.

He did make some interesting observations if you were able to discern in-between the jibber jabber he was spewing.ultimately, he is just as lost as anyone else pertaining to this subject.

Kind of hard to take anyone seriously when they criticize others for being disillusioned when at the same time saying they are a '4th dimensional being who can beam up to the mother ships and are in contact 24/7'

He also called Arnold Schwarzenegger a Nazi,accusing the movie predator & the predator alien having dreadlocks into some kind of racial conspiracy

STOP watching these videos if you are really looking for the truth or semblance of an understanding the UFO phenomenon .At the very least buy some good books on the subject,start from there. That is just my 2 cents.

Only 15% are going to be awake, and awaken their pineal glands. the rest are going to be calcified zombies. Enough said. Eat right, live with nature. not against it. That's all you have to do. How can you argue to something so simple and plain. Fools, that's how I know you guys are delusional to what nature is and who you truly are. Fools.

How did you come this conclusion? a book,video or particular article? or just a personal hunch. I agree that we need to be closer with nature and cherish it better than we have been.
I do not understand how you say "they are all demons" but in the next sentence you call them greys or fake greys etc.?
edit on 24-5-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

Demons, what you perceive as demons is biblical. What I am saying is that demons do exist but they are all controlled by Grey aliens. Grey aliens and their technology is our enemy. Technology is basically everything that already exists in nature. When people say a demon attacked them, I am trying to say that it wasn't actually a demon but an Alien grey and their cloaking or transformation technology, scaring us. When people say they saw a human inside a spaceship, I am trying to say that they are humans drones/robots controlled by the greys. The Vatican has a part in all of this too because they stole all the ancient knowledge and hid it. Kept it. and use it against us for their rituals. Their was a ritual here in Canada on Victoria day, perfect sunny day to a clear night, no sign of forecast at all. As soon as the fireworks start popping off, heavy winds started happening, clouds started coming in and all that. The Alien Greys and The Vatican are our enemy, Mostly the greys because they hate humans, they are the ones poisoning everything, they belittled the women, especially the Melanin rich women, and women have a greater place on this planet and the protection of it than Man. This has nothing to do with "race" when race doesn't even exist because everyone comes from Melanin rich people. Even melanin rich people can deactivate their melanin and burn in the sun, if they eat unhealthy they will get it in the same way. This has nothing to do with "race"

If this is bull#, then why is there chemtrails with aluminum(very poisons to humans) Why is their flouride in our water? Why? Why is processed foods everywhere, and literally starting to be pushed down our throats since newer generations have the lack of culinary arts. The government knows how to push a healthy diet, even we know, and we know how bad they are for us, but we stil eat them, why? Why is their Aluminum in soda cans, in deodarant, chip bags, they sell it to us to cover our food. Why? If it is so harmful for humans, then why? Don't you guys see it, they are trying to kill us. From every corner. Why is cigarettes being sold, yet Marijuana is still illegal? Cigarettes literally takes a piece of your DNA and rips it apart. Marijuana opens up your pineal gland. Why? Why do these to harm us? This homosexual illusion is falling. I say homosexual because nothing is being produced by anyone anymore. We've stopped creating and when you don't create you're a homosexual, (not in the gender type of way). Why is it that hardly anybody understands the cosmos, why? When Ancients lived by it, we can't even fathom it anymore. Why? Why do they say Milk is so healthy for us, when that is a lie. Why? Why is it that most illnesses coming the consumption of meats? Why?A lot of you people may think this is New Age BS, what is New Age BS is when they say LOVE EVERYTHING to Raise your vibration. It's impossible to love everything, everything has an enemy. But we can raise our vibrations, by eating right, getting more in tune with nature, like how animals just have a sense of knowing, so should we, it's only natural. Stop watching TV. Cause thats where the illusion begins. Earth is at 12 frequency right now, when earth hits that 13. More cataclysms. Earth will rebirth herself. Only 15% are going to make it, Honest truth, and it's not because they are chosen and stuff. but they hear Nature is calling while the others are still distracted. You can't win, it's not going to take a revolution to fix things. The only way to get through this is by focusing on yourself! Detach from the fear they push down your throat in the society. Stop watching the TV, stop watching other people. Keep your temple(body) healthy. Meditate. and go outside and get the sun, get the light codes in. Walk barefoot so your body can get charged up by the bio-electricity.

What is going on in the planet has happened before. It's happening again. Only question is, are you prepared?

<< 1  2   >>

join