It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens & Abductees,Contact & Disclosure nothing but Demonic Liars

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
We need to realize how Godly we truly are on this earth, honestly, The bible literally says it! We ate of the fruit and became like Gods. It seems to me like the only part worth reading in the bible is the 7 days of Genesis. Enough of the bible talk. I'm just saying, we need to come back to nature, realize we are in a universe and get right.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

What should i expect? From the video i mean.
edit on 20-5-2012 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I'm just saying, we need to come back to nature, realize we are in a universe and get right.

I agree with that.

The "demons" of old and the "aliens" of now are the same phenomenon, just seen through different eyes. But I don't believe either of them can explain UFOs.

The phenomenon is real. Stuff is happening. We humans understand that, but we have understood it in different ways following history and our ways of thinking. UFOs are real, and there are many theories explaining the phenomenon. But to say:...

Aliens & Abductees,Contact & Disclosure nothing but Demonic Liars

...is dogmatic and unsupported by the evidence. This approach will only create wars within ufology, instead of realizing that we known nothing about the phenomenon and approaching it openly, as we should.

Jumping to demons or angels was a premature stance taken by people hundreds of years ago as a result of human mindset at that period of time.

Jumping to aliens is a premature stance taken by us now as a result of our space-age mindset.
edit on 20-5-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: bad quoting

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Isn't this basically the same thread as the other one you posted ?
Venus Melanin ones of SIRIUS

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

What I get from him about the aliens being demons are that the only thing that is controlling all of this are Aliens Greys, they are the only demons and they thrive on technology, There have been claims that the spaceships that have been reported are created by man, or from this earth. We have recently been introduced to holographic technology, All the demons that people see are holograms or shapeshifters, since there are also claims of reptilians shapeshifters. For all we know, that last 6000 years, technology has been used against us.

Man sided with the greys then came religion and all of our dated history has been planned out through the vatican.
edit on 20-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

A theory, in my opinion, more likely than mythological "demons" or holographic representations, is that some lost Atlantis-like civilization is responsible for the credible unexplained UFO sightings.

Something along the lines of Ivan Sanderson's work. I do suggest you read his book "Invisible Residents" if you haven't already.

Ivan Sanderson
edit on 20-5-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: eta

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Demons aren't real. Just an illusion made through technology.
Humans in spaceships aren't real, just an illusion made through technology.

edit on 20-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

What I get from him about the aliens being demons are that the only thing that is controlling all of this are Aliens Greys, they are the only demons and they thrive on technology

You really should stop listening to this guy , Demons thrive on technology ? , I always thought they were supposed to thrive on fear and chaos ... if they existed ...which they don't .

We have recently been introduced to holographic technology

Is that secret holographic technology because the holographic technology I've seen reported is a bit crap .

All the demons that people see are holograms or shapeshifters,

Or delusions .... which your post appears to be .

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

This is the problem.

There is NO evidence supporting that conclusion. There is very little evidence supporting aliens. There is very little evidence supporting time travelers, interdimensional travelers, and there is very little evidence supporting my personal favorite theory, some lost but earth-bound civilization.

I am convinced that the phenomenon is real, but to state so strongly that it is X or it is Y is completely rediculous. we just don't have enough data to tell that yet.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Didn't know holograms can irradiate people and cause them burns

You need to stop making these pointless arguments. Now.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

But the data doesn't exist, it will never exist. Because these Alien greys control all of this. You are playing the game, this is all an illusion. That is the mind. If you are self-aware you will understand that. Aliens don't exist. The demons are the "Alien" Greys. We are the aliens to them.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

The mind can make hurt the body, hasn't this been proven already?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Why did our first knowledge of Aliens come from Media? Is it that hard to believe that the first person to see an aliens seen an Alien grey space ship and the "people" in them were just holograms, since they have advanced technology? Stop dreaming so hard about Aliens people, know that this universe is Conciousness. We are the UNIVERSE As above, so below.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Perhaps you had better inform the Air Force of this. And the human looking ETs that are currently watching Earth.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Why did our first knowledge of Aliens come from Media?

It didn't. Aliens/ETs were seen and experienced by humans many thousands of years before anything we could call "the Media". Do some research before making these wild, unsubstantiated claims.
Research words:

The Nazca Lines

The Vimanas

Puma Punku

The Book of Ezekiel

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing

Demons aren't real. Just an illusion made through technology.

So 1% of the world population have all lied when describing their abduction.
From what I have learnt, 1% of the world pop have been abducted by aliens.

Are you saying 6 million people (of differing nationalities / ages) all manage to lie the same story ?

If you believe in YHWH, then you have no choice but to believe in the nephilim.
Nephil spirits is just another word for demon, ghost, giant, jinn, rapha, the damned and eternally dead.

If YHWH exists then so does Numbers 13:33.

If demons don't exist then please edit the title and remove the word 'demonic'.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
In looking at the specific wording of your headline, I must believe that you believe in nothing but some aspect of the Christian religion and that no other sentient creature exist but man and maybe some sort of god..

Having had a UFO experience, I reject your premise on that level and the silly suggestion that every aspect (of people) you mention are liars which implies that we all know something different.

So, what is it we know that makes us "liars?"

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
In looking at the specific wording of your headline, I must believe that you believe in nothing but some aspect of the Christian religion and that no other sentient creature exist but man and maybe some sort of god..

Having had a UFO experience, I reject your premise on that level and the silly suggestion that every aspect (of people) you mention are liars which implies that we all know something different.

So, what is it we know that makes us "liars?"

I too would like a straight and honest answer to that. I too know a few things about ET, and the OP obviously does not know thing one save what someone else told him, at least that is how he sounds. How about it, OP?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I think this is a weak way of getting your point across, but about your point, it is shameful to believe that people having scars of the back of their necks after seeing UFOs and losing time don't have scars on the back of their necks. There is a big difference between a lair telling you he has spoken with space brothers, and somebody having a scar on the back of their neck after seeing a UFO and missing some time. It has nothing to so with the devil, it just has to do with a person having a scar on the back of their neck after seeing a UFO compared to a person saying they have talked with space brothers, why is it so hard to get?
edit on 20-5-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Personally, I don't care if "THEY" are aliens, demons, cartoon characters, Easter Bunny, self replicating and organizing glitter rainbows, polymorphic unicorns or what.

I really don't care WHAT "they" are, or what anyone thinks "they" are.

Why? Because, for one, you don't have one laid out on a lab table to say what it is.
Two, you refer to a dogmatic text from a mythology that isn't even the oldest continually practiced, observed, and accepted mythology as if this dogmatic text is historical fact.
Three, if you're going to quote mythologies, you should stick to something older, like Hinduism that goes back some 6000-8000 years.
Four, your reference to Christian mythology stinks of a thinly veiled attempt at conversion. Stick it in the religion and philosophy section, please, or keep it in your pants.

Otherwise, it matters not one single little bit what "they" are, or what you think "they" are, until you can lay one out on a lab table and poke it at leisure with any kind of stick you want.
It doesn't matter until you can actually introduce one of "them" to me or anyone on a physical handshake and invite for tea basis.

It doesn't matter, and I don't care because, "they" if there are even a "they" to begin with, are too scared to ever just come right out of the closet in the light of day and say "hello", or "rawr", or "where's the white women", or anything.

Since these monsters, or benevolents or whatever they claim or whatever you think they are are too scared to ever just come right of the the closet, this just tells me and many others that "they" have more to fear from us, than we from them.

edit on 20-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join