It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden died of natural causes: Former CIA agent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

Nevertheless thats very interesting that you had your hand in missions of such significance... Cool stuff

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It's owned by the Islamic Republic, guy. So I'm sure a CIA Agent went all the way to Tehran to tell on the U.S.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with an attempt to take a shot and make America look bad.

Yeap, that's denying ignorance

edit on 20-5-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

So what if it is owned by the Islamic republic. CNN and others are controlled by the government. If they want to disprove the Iranian networks all they have to do is produce the evidence of his death.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So you're saying a Tehran source is credible because our MSM more than likely doesn't see the need in even acknowledging this? Sorry.. but I'm going to chalk this up as Iranian propaganda.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

I'm saying that they are very credible and if anyone wants to disprove it they need to do so. I take the stories one at a time regardless of where it came from and do it for all networks. If CNN comes out and disproves this story I am going to perfectly ok with it. If they cannot disprove it then PressTV is more credible at this point related to this story.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yes, you are right it would be tough to disprove an alternative media source; however, the nature of bias that is most probable from an Iranian point of view is a little too suspect for my taste. I don't intend to believe everything I read either.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Well where are these documents, many eye witnesses, doctors, etc... etc... to confirm his death? Seeing as they are likely there.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
So the US crashed a top secret helicopter in a country they aren't even supposed to be operating in and risked the lives of dozens of US personnel just as a publicity stunt? Because that sounds believable..........

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The CIA is not the organization it used to be, even if this person saying this really is involved with them some how.

Bin Laden died of a 5.56 Predator bullet to the head and another to the chest, period. I'll take the word of Seals over anyone at the CIA, anytime especially when it's coming from a family member.

There are still people at the CIA and in the media who will insist no WMD's were found in Iraq, also and I know beyond a doubt that's not true. I was being told about chemical improvised IEDs being used back in 03 and the politicians, CIA and media were all conspiring to keep it quiet. (A few media outlets reported on them at the time but not what I would call major ones).

This was also confirmed in the Wiki leaks documents with almost 70 incidents of attacks by AQ using re-purposed Iraqi chemical weapons including Nerve Gas, mustard Gas, chlorine gas, etc. They tried for years to smuggle those weapons into the US and UK and even transported some to Afghanistan where they were also used in ICIED attacks.

There's a lot of conspiracy and lies about Bin Laden, no doubt but this latest one just makes no sense. He was in Pakistan, the ISI knew he was there and the US only found him thanks to his number 2 betraying him (he'd been trying for years to kill off Bin Laden and take over AQ). The real, detailed story not in the media is a lot more interesting than these political / CIA fun and games.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I dont mean any offense here ... but Americans.. you really dont know jack about what is happening or what did happen. All you have is conspiracies and what the media wants the average people to know. So many opinions but you have been left in the dark the entire time
Your government and presidency is more of a threat then any terrorist, belive it or live in ignorance of the fact. Bin Laden never led 300 million Americans into the dark decieving curtain, your government did.

9/11..Bin Laden (all terrorist bs for that matter)..WW3..all the other crap they play against us in this twisted World is not important. Why buy into the game? Just take down the player and change the game..Americans need to stop feuding and voting and all the non sense that draws them apart from eachother each day. Come together and take down the puppet masters. The government is not on your team, nor are any of you on theirs. But we all have eachother.

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Yeah. He had really bad kidney problems and was unable to survive without hospital care etc.

He died of ill health many Years ago. Everything is just so shameful these days!

It's all about money! I wish we were still in the barter system!

You'll probably see it in your lifetime... Look at the mass protests going on and now they are trying to pass laws to stop people from peacefully protesting and destroying our rights of speech.

When peaceful protestation is no longer and option, violence will be the only one left... Then # will get really nasty there's too many people awaking too quick. The signs at the protestation talking about TPTB and corporate greed makes the people that were once unaware of all of this curious so they go on the net and search only to find the truth and become one of us.

They used the divide and conquer tactic forever but by forcing the people to band together and fight together in the streets they are relearning that we're not all enemies but allies and look how protestations are starting to get coordinated now.

Take a look at Greece the protestors had Medic tents, PC and electronic repair centers they had tapped electricity and # even had people working on stuff to make the cops tear gas useless...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Well I for one am not taking any offense. I agree with you.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

In an era of PhotoShop, no conspiracy theorist is going to herald a mere photograph as incontrovertible evidence. On the contrary, they'll just use it to build their supposed case ("That shadow shouldn't be there!", "The neckline doesn't match!", etc.) - ComfortablyDumb

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I think he died in 2003 because of kidney complications, my dad died because of the same thing so i have a little insight, that being said i feel this has nothing to do with political parties, both the Repub's and Dem's are in bed together and have been for a long time in my opinion so it just came down to when it was the right time to do this Psy-Op.

My two cents...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
died of lead poisioning in 2012 and now sleeps with the fishes

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Benazir Bhutto Says Osama Bin Laden Dead In 2007

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You guys forget that the President is not the most powerful man. He's just a face for the US and that is it. There are much more powerful and evil people behind the scenes. There is a good chance that Obama and probably everyone else in that room had no idea that what they were seeing was staged (if that is truly what happened).

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred
So the US crashed a top secret helicopter in a country they aren't even supposed to be operating in and risked the lives of dozens of US personnel just as a publicity stunt? Because that sounds believable..........

Couple questions for you, because its obvious that you believe the Bin Laden kill story we were told..

1. Why did they not release any photos? (especially knowing that they ALWAYS show proof)

2. Why would they give the public play by play details of the attack? (if it is top secret, wouldnt they want to keep all details top secret?)

3. Do you really believe that they buried Obama at sea because of his religon?

4. Is that what the US does with ALL the other extremists they kill? Do they all get proper burials?

5. Why would they show SOO much respect to the #1 terrorist in the World? Shouldnt they have sodomized his dead body throwing pictures of it all over the internet??? I know that last part was a little extreme, but you get my point...

Too many things dont add up.. Kinda like 9-1-1

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I posted this interview not long ago. It's with Steve Pieczenik, former intel guy, he says Bin Laden died in December or 2001. His credentials are pretty impressive. Put the pieces together. Seal Team 6 takes down Bin Laden then 6 months later a bunch of ST6 members die in a helicopter crash. Come on, evolve some.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by faryjay

This picture always makes me smile, coz Obama (The President) seems to be a nobody sat on a small chair in a corner whereas Hillary and crew seem more in power! He just seems like a janitor there who by chance walked in and just sat down quietly!

Context: POTUS was checking in periodically throughout the evening while attending a White House/Press event.

That does not mean I believe they actually killed bin laden that night. Just pointing out why you are seeing what you are seeing.

ETA: I also have an equally difficult time believing the story of a CIA agent as allegedly told to the Iranian Press.
edit on 20-5-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

Ok, so POTUS is checking in periodically. So THE PRESIDENT enters the room, smiles, worms his way past three stomachs, asks the general to suck it in a bit more as he slides past the chair and takes the worst seat in the house.

Sorry, no!

I have no input to say this is Photoshopped but even the room is wrong! This should be the Situation Room not a crowded office with only one military man. This is crap!

As an aside, can anyone tell what is the content of the photo on the laptop. Just intrigued because it should be something to do with the event! I am very curious!

P

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join