It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden died of natural causes: Former CIA agent

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
If this doesn't alarm you...... well your not with the living...
pjmedia.com...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
And we are to believe him as a truthful man, let alone President???

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

exactly,,some pros dont think before they thread,

CIA guys dont talk
Dead guys dont talk
Animals sacrificed for purpose of blood splatter dont talk
Special Ops guys dont ...............

never mind, by the way, reference to pros has no connection to OP

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by travisirius

If you are so sure he was killed by Obama, show me the pictures.

better yet show us the pics of Osama being dug up.
you are the OP wouldnt the burden of proof be on you, or do we quote bad sources and say "How dare you argue with me"
edit on 20-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

So just because it's from press tv it's a bad source?

It might be a timed release of the info but i'm pretty convinced myself it's true. These questions have been raised long ago already by various people.

And how exactly would you want someone to get hold of said pictures? If they exist, they sure won't be available to the public. Since they haven't been shown as proof to begin with, im confident they don't exist, the USA didn't kill him. I questioned that "truth" myself the second i heard they "dumped him at sea"

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

The ONLY possible thing I can think of is that the Obama admin is holding the evidence till election time as a trump card when naysayers like me come out to disprove him wrong again.

Until then there is no evidence that ST6 killed him; this story by the CIA op (another professional just like myself) is an extremely plausible explanation as to why the Obama admin has not showed any pics or other evidence.

Why would a CIA agent... An agent of the United States Government, who has sworn an oath to protect and defend the nation, go to PressTV the official news arm of the Iranian Government, to disclose this HUGE information. It makes zero sense, It doesn't even rig as partially true. PressTV has been shown to lie time and time again claiming they had CIA agents tell them stuff only to have been found to make it up for propaganda purposes.

Something to think about if you are a "professional" like him. (considering 99.9% of your posted stories come from PressTV with no other sources) Wouldn't it behoove the Iranians to make the US look bad shortly before these supposed Nuke Talks that should be starting soon? Don't you think they would do anything in their power to try and gain an upper hand in this situation? Use your head man, even if the official story is 100% moose droppings, it doesn't mean that because PressTV suddenly says it, that their version is true, in fact it sounds even less plausible for reasons given by others.....

I'm sorry, but...... no.... Not sold here on this story.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Bin laden's body is buried at sea right along with Obama's real birth certificate!

This is about as real as Peter Pan.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I love how someone posts unfounded information and the immature population here immediately excepts it as fact, well I ask all of you who thinks this to be true to outline this mans entire life and identify the other person he got the information from.

I'll post one: Speaking in an interview with Russia's Channel One, Berkan Yashar, a Turkish politician and former US intelligence agent claimed that the Americans did not kill al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and, in fact, he died naturally.

He's not AMERICAN! SO HE ACTUALLY ISN'T WORKING FOR THE "CIA" AT ALL BUT INSTEAD IS JUST A FOREIGN INFORMANT, IF THAT'S EVEN TRUE.

Two: "I personally know the Chechens who protected him, they are Sami, Mahmood, and Ayub, and they were with him until the very end. I remember that day very well, there were three sixes in it: 26 June 2006. These people, as well as two others from London and two Americans, all seven of them, saw him dead. He was very ill, he was skin and bones, very thin, and they washed him and buried him," said Berkan Yashar.

Then discloses the names of the men protecting Bin Laden??????? Fishy anyone?

I don't even want to read anymore this article is pathetic, and at this point absolutely unfounded. I suppose I just get on the phone with the news, because An alien cooked me Breakfast and I have proof Obama and I are from another planet!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Clearly you didn't read the article, the man had not pledged crap to our country: Speaking in an interview with Russia's Channel One, Berkan Yashar, a Turkish politician and former US intelligence agent claimed that the Americans did not kill al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and, in fact, he died naturally.

He's not American and for that reason this laughable.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by travisirius
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

If Bin Laden died during the Bush Admin. there is no way his ego wouldn't take credit for killing him. Why would the Republicons leave this prize for the Dems. Don't say they were sure McCain would win because that's stupider than thinking Palin is competent.

Only if his death was known at the time. Death 5 years prior does not equal KNOWING that he was dead by US intelligence.

-rrr

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Just wondering has anyone tried to zoom into the photos by Clintons laptop??

I can't recall ever seeing that.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

yeah press tv, that well known outlet of reputable news. i don't believe anything i'm told from any news outlet - bbc, sky, al jizzeera.

dear doctor, i don't even believe the weather forecast never mind whats going on on the other side of the world.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

So just because it's from press tv it's a bad source? It might be a timed release of the info but i'm pretty convinced myself it's true. These questions have been raised long ago already by various people. And how exactly would you want someone to get hold of said pictures? If they exist, they sure won't be available to the public. Since they haven't been shown as proof to begin with, im confident they don't exist, the USA didn't kill him. I questioned that "truth" myself the second i heard they "dumped him at sea"

look its ok,
I heard from a guy as serious as you that they put makeup on Obama for Photo Ops and Osama is a Fictitious character to blame for 9/11....no wait it was this other guy that masterminded 9/11, no wait we invaded Irac because Saddam funded 9/11

no wait
no wait
no wait
its its its its
Its always something else and never the real story put out , RIGHT

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I havent read thru this thread yet, probably wont...
BUT, when one is riddled with bullets, one dies naturally....

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I would imagine that as there are no photos of a dead OBL, then he is languishing in a torture cell until he is squeezed dry - makes more sense than killing him.

But then I always believed he was a CIA bogeyman prior to this.
Just my thoughts.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I don't understand this whole Bin Laden thing in the first place. People keep saying he got taken out by seal team 6, and then they dumped the body in the ocean. How could anybody believe that with no tangible evidence? People will be caught hook line and sinker on these stories nowadays. I don't remember what debate it was, but the question was, who would show a photo of the dead Osama Bin Laden and almost everyone including Ron Paul raised his hand expect for a few. If there's nothing to hide, there's nothing to hide.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

reply to post by 31Bravo

I'm saying that they are very credible and if anyone wants to disprove it they need to do so. I take the stories one at a time regardless of where it came from and do it for all networks. If CNN comes out and disproves this story I am going to perfectly ok with it. If they cannot disprove it then PressTV is more credible at this point related to this story.

So you believe everything you read? That's awesome
Also, by the accumulation of stars you got with those responses shows how gullable our members are as well. I always thought ATS was a place where we distinguished the truth by actual investigation of information available.. but hey, what do I know?
edit on 21-5-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

You're going to believe that Osama Bin Laden was taken out by Seal Team 6 with no actual evidence? I mean at least with 9/11 confession video they used a Bin Laden look alike. If you believe in everything without ANY evidence of some sort, then you might as well take every movie, book, and comic book as fact.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This information is a lie. I belong to a task force of the government with the job of monitoring and correcting false information.

The fact is our government has removed the threat of Bin Laden. The source of this false information is not apart of the CIA. As for the person posting this his I.P. address is now being monitored for activity that includes providing false or information not yet declassified.

Remember there is the freedom of information but the government does not allow lies.

EMPLEH

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Wow..... PressTV, the official Iranian News Network suddenly has a CIA agent that's talking to them and them alone? Why does this smell of disinformation/Distraction?

they allow the truth there...

if this agent were to contact fox news they would ignore him and probably be reported to the powers that were immediatly....lol

really...

i'm all for sharing truth everywhere....wake up fellow Humans...

bin laden did not do 9/11...he has said so himself, it's all a scam.....have no doubt in this...
those bin laden videos that usa would always share were faked, there is a video that proves this fact..

also....bin laden was used by the cia back in the 80's to fight russia...

the powers that were would arm people, make them do thier bidding and then make usa kill them off...lol

when will people wake up?

now

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The source of this article is from a biased news souce. You wouldn't trust a propaganda outlet like Jpost, BBC, Fox, CNN so why on earth would you trust presstv? Just because the article is anti American doesn't automatically make it true.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
On the eve of the breaking news, right before Obama addressed the nation about Bin Laden's death, ATS was buzzing with rumors of why the president might be holding such a last minute press conference.
Quickly, ATS members had a very strong feeling that this press conference would be to announce the death of Bin Laden. Right there I knew I could prove whether or not our leaders were looking to simply tell the world that one of our biggest enemies is gone, or if they were looking to keep an unnecessary amount of hatred in the spirits of the American people in an attempt to keep us fighting with the boogeyman.

When Obama addressed that nation, he could have easily just said "Bin Laden is dead. He died of natural causes and his body was given to the local Afghan high cleric (or whatever) for proper burial procedures. Let us all now as a country try and move forward now knowing one of our main enemies is gone".

If he had done this (even if it was a lie), he could have calmed down the country while at the same time not pissing off the people who might take offense that Bin LAden was killed in the manner we were told - thus sparking rage in these people. Whats the point? Just to make them mad?

No thanks, I'm not in grade school looking for a fight after the big dance.

Our government, at least this admin and ones before this one, could care less about having a peaceful nation
edit on 21-5-2012 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join