It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden died of natural causes: Former CIA agent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Not buying this. there was a 25 million dollar reward for information leading to his arrest/death. If he died of natural causes you expect some poor bodyguard to have not sold that information?

Money Money Money

Bhutto tried that
she got whacked

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Great thread for an interesting solution to one of the greater mysteries of our time. It shouldn't be...but some idiot in the White House decided great mystery makes for great politics and so this will go on for decades, Ala Kennedy.

I gotta say though, your theory is really the only one, in general concept, I've ever given serious credence to. Outside of the possibility I believe we got him alive in Pakistan and his screaming confessions under the great skill of CIA butchers led to the unbroken string of stunning successes the U.S. enjoyed after the previous decade of endless failures against AQ, world wide.

Something sure changed...and changed HUGE for our luck to turn like a good night in Vegas.

If you're right, it was something entirely different that made that luck change night/day though, and who knows... It's possible I guess. The stories of his real shaky health were pretty well known and discussed while he was definitely still alive and running hard into the Mountains bordering Pakistan. The last time I'm aware anyone ever heard his voice on a live transmission vs. recorded and edited garbage since. Great thread to provoke some thought!

edit on 20-5-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Just looking at that photo, with obama sat in a corner. Body language any one? How about the folded arms? defensive stance `ya aint getting nothing from me`. Its just one weird photo. They look like a pack of rats. No not rats, maybe vultures ready to eat the dead body.
Wrabbit they set the entire thing up. Osman was their man in the Afghan. Trading weapons for heroin, so that the Afghans could fight off the Russians. Bin ladin is owed a medal by the USA, for helping to defeat the old enemy. the red under the bed . Those evil commies. (who bush borrowed millions off to invade Iraq.)
edit on 20-5-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by travisirius

If you are so sure he was killed by Obama, show me the pictures.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
1. What is Biden doing with his hands?

2. Where is Obama's blackberry?

All site T&C's apply.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

exactly,,some pros dont think before they thread,

CIA guys dont talk
Dead guys dont talk
Animals sacrificed for purpose of blood splatter dont talk
Special Ops guys dont ...............

never mind, by the way, reference to pros has no connection to OP

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by travisirius

If you are so sure he was killed by Obama, show me the pictures.

better yet show us the pics of Osama being dug up.
you are the OP wouldnt the burden of proof be on you, or do we quote bad sources and say "How dare you argue with me"
edit on 20-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

better yet show us the pics of Osama being dug up. you are the OP wouldnt the burden of proof be on you, or do we quote bad sources and say "How dare you argue with me"

Burden of proof is on government to prove that they killed Osama, i am just saying that they didnt because they did not provide evidence and giving a very plausible explanation why they did not. In order to prove me wrong they have to provide the evidence. I am not saying that what this guy is saying is Proof but a very likely explanation as I have not seen any convincing evidence that OBL was killed by ST6. Therefore it is more likely that this story is true than the official story. There is no proof on either side.
edit on 103131p://5America/ChicagoSun, 20 May 2012 10:27:30 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

CIA agent is admitting that US forces dug up the body of a dead bin laden only to stage a fake death. It all makes perfect sense because shooting a dead body would not show blood and the decay of the years old dead body. They showed pics of Saddam and Gadhaffi but not bin laden. Reason: He was dead for years and any gunshot wounds on the body would expose the farce that the body had been dead for years.

Then why did they even bother to dig up the body?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
A very good friend and co-worker of mine, a Pakistani, told me when bin-Laden was "killed" that he had actually died a few years ago of kidney disease. My friend's family has a few low-level connections in the Pakistani government that he keeps in contact with.

Anyone that believes a word that comes out of Obama's mouth is to be pitied.

/TOA

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NormalBates
Then why did they even bother to dig up the body?

Probably because they realized, As much as we would like to disregard this fact, it's unfortunate that there still exists intelligence among the population. We had better dig up the physical evidence if that intelligence doesn't commit to the opinions of our court intellectuals.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay

This picture always makes me smile, coz Obama (The President) seems to be a nobody sat on a small chair in a corner whereas Hillary and crew seem more in power! He just seems like a janitor there who by chance walked in and just sat down quietly!

Context: POTUS was checking in periodically throughout the evening while attending a White House/Press event.

That does not mean I believe they actually killed bin laden that night. Just pointing out why you are seeing what you are seeing.

ETA: I also have an equally difficult time believing the story of a CIA agent as allegedly told to the Iranian Press.
edit on 20-5-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
in this age of forensics dead men do tell tales

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The death of Osama Bin Laden is being picked apart with a vengeance, lessee now, how many times has this guy died anyway? There were reports of a death in 2001 shortly after 9/11, there were reports of his death in 2003, and now this death, in which he was killed in a “firefight.” He has died by kidney failure, complications due to kidney failure, being blasted apart by bunker buster bombs, shot while hiding (or was that not hiding) behind a woman being used (or not used) as a shield in a firefight.

Uhm….I’m noticing an odd pattern here, for it reminds me of the many Egyptian feats of death of SS General Hans Kammler, who died in (1) a blaze of glory fighting rebelling Czechs in Prague; (2) by a gunshot to the head in a suicide; (3) by ordering his SS orderly to shoot him in the head; (4) by taking poison in a wood outside Prague, or (5) not dying at all (if we are to believe Wernher von Braun), but disguised himself as a Catholic monk and snuck out of Europe (can we say “Argentina”?)

It reminds me of the many feats of death of Martin Bormann, who died in a tank, or …maybe it was beside a tank, oh wait a minute, he died near the Weidendammer Bridge, or was that the Lehter railroad station?

Or consider Adolf himself, who, according to the official version (neatly tied by the media to the announcement of Osama’s death), killed himself with a pistol shot to the right temple in the bunker on April 30, 1945, or was that with a pistol shot up through the mouth? or a pistol shot to the temple while simultaneously biting down on a cyanide capsule? Oh well, it doesn’t matter, because his body was destroyed. Just like Osama’s, just like Bormann’s (which surfaced in 1972), just like Kammler’s….oh wait, they didn’t find any body for Kammler.

So what do we have?

(1) No bodies by destruction of evidence (Hitler and Bin Laden)

(2) No bodies by the absence of a body (Kammler)

(3) Obfuscated stories whose conflicting details can never be resolved (Osama, Hitler, Bormann, and Kammler); and,

(4) Those with the most to gain are the very ones telling the stories(the Nazis, the government, &c).

And while we’re at it, don’t forget that these types of sacrifices are always performed according to ritual, and to effect a state of consciousness in the people, to socially engineer the medium.

It sort of leaves one breathless, doesn’t it?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

awful big talk man, real big talk, kinda forcing the world to fit into your bubble,maybe?

pretty small school you play in to start with and you want to sell this?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by imherejusttoread

The physical evidence noone would've ever heard about if this CIA agent hadn't told us?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I would have to agree of a natural death...A bullet would naturally kill someone.

But really sounds kinda fishy and we will never KNOW how he died...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact

Not buying this. there was a 25 million dollar reward for information leading to his arrest/death. If he died of natural causes you expect some poor bodyguard to have not sold that information?

Money Money Money

So? I heard that the guy who "leaked" the hiding hole of Saddam didn't get JACKSH!T payment either for whatever lame excuse TPTB dreamed up for not paying him...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by rebellender

better yet show us the pics of Osama being dug up. you are the OP wouldnt the burden of proof be on you, or do we quote bad sources and say "How dare you argue with me"

Burden of proof is on government to prove that they killed Osama, i am just saying that they didnt because they did not provide evidence and giving a very plausible explanation why they did not. In order to prove me wrong they have to provide the evidence. I am not saying that what this guy is saying is Proof but a very likely explanation as I have not seen any convincing evidence that OBL was killed by ST6. Therefore it is more likely that this story is true than the official story. There is no proof on either side.
edit on 103131p://5America/ChicagoSun, 20 May 2012 10:27:30 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

While i don't share the love of the official story, how in the name of god can you trust the word of PressTV in this matter, they would do/say anything to make Obama look like a chump they are run by the Iranian Government, and evil regime or not, they do not like the United States, just as we do not particularly like their government. NO something's not right even with this and the timing of this (during NATO's summit)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular
The death of Osama Bin Laden is being picked apart with a vengeance, lessee now, how many times has this guy died anyway? There were reports of a death in 2001 shortly after 9/11, there were reports of his death in 2003, and now this death, in which he was killed in a “firefight.” He has died by kidney failure, complications due to kidney failure, being blasted apart by bunker buster bombs, shot while hiding (or was that not hiding) behind a woman being used (or not used) as a shield in a firefight.

Uhm….I’m noticing an odd pattern here, for it reminds me of the many Egyptian feats of death of SS General Hans Kammler, who died in (1) a blaze of glory fighting rebelling Czechs in Prague; (2) by a gunshot to the head in a suicide; (3) by ordering his SS orderly to shoot him in the head; (4) by taking poison in a wood outside Prague, or (5) not dying at all (if we are to believe Wernher von Braun), but disguised himself as a Catholic monk and snuck out of Europe (can we say “Argentina”?)

It reminds me of the many feats of death of Martin Bormann, who died in a tank, or …maybe it was beside a tank, oh wait a minute, he died near the Weidendammer Bridge, or was that the Lehter railroad station?

Or consider Adolf himself, who, according to the official version (neatly tied by the media to the announcement of Osama’s death), killed himself with a pistol shot to the right temple in the bunker on April 30, 1945, or was that with a pistol shot up through the mouth? or a pistol shot to the temple while simultaneously biting down on a cyanide capsule? Oh well, it doesn’t matter, because his body was destroyed. Just like Osama’s, just like Bormann’s (which surfaced in 1972), just like Kammler’s….oh wait, they didn’t find any body for Kammler.

So what do we have?

(1) No bodies by destruction of evidence (Hitler and Bin Laden)

(2) No bodies by the absence of a body (Kammler)

(3) Obfuscated stories whose conflicting details can never be resolved (Osama, Hitler, Bormann, and Kammler); and,

(4) Those with the most to gain are the very ones telling the stories(the Nazis, the government, &c).

And while we’re at it, don’t forget that these types of sacrifices are always performed according to ritual, and to effect a state of consciousness in the people, to socially engineer the medium.

It sort of leaves one breathless, doesn’t it?

Osama's also died many more times than that, not to mention was hiding everywhere from America to the Poles if you wanna believe my favorite paper The Weekly World News which I miss so much now. Come to think of it, ditto for Hitler, though they normally place him in a secret Nazi base at the South Pole or Argentina...

As for Kammler, I think he head up a secret government experimental division either at Area 51 or in the USSR, developing prototype flying saucers. Or at the Pole.

Maybe these guys are still alive and well and living as disembodied brains in some mad scientist's lab somewhere...being forever tormented by der late Fuherer's bio-electrical signals chanting dreams of a fourth Reich...

Might make a good movie.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join