It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden died of natural causes: Former CIA agent

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Now children, are you all sat quietly? Then I'll begin..........

There once was a man who lived in a cave, he was very very lonely and cut off from the outside world. He would roam from cave to cave all the while being supplied with all the food and technology he could ever dream of doing bad bad things to people in remote places. He was a very bad bad man who could do anything on a whim from his remote cave base. No one could ever find this man because when using his more technologically advanced communications systems he evaded being spotted by the lesser stupid people in the US. The US could not afford any detection systems that could pin point his exact location because of all the other technologically advanced signals being emitted from all the other busy caves in the area. It was just so hard! It was just like a wall of sound children, blinding and confusing.

YEAH RIGHT!!!!

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT, YOU BELIEVE IN FATHER CHRISTMAS!!

Lived in a cave? BS.

This person (made up person) did not exist, it’s as believable as santa.

edit on 20-5-2012 by CaptainBeno because: Still after 38 years I can't spell

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Could have been a live feed from a sound stage.

Possible.

Who knows the truth?

Probably one or two people in the photo... not all of them.

Who has the need to know and the clearance.

That may not have any impact on who actually knows the truth.

It was obvious by the way they did things that the official story was BS.

I agree, The official story changed several times. Also, no body... no photos.

Maybe this is the truth...

I highly doubt it. Doesn't really make any sense at all.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Zarniwoop because: woops

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
or pull him outta the sea , this won't rest untill that corpse is found
It is impossible to find a body buried at sea. It would have been devoured long ago....that's why the mob says "he's fish food"

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
>>>
CIA agent is admitting that US forces dug up the body of a dead bin laden only to stage a fake death. It all makes perfect sense
>>>

LOL! You think "it makes sense" to dig out a 5 year old dead, rotten skeleton (because there will hardly be anything more left than a skeleton after 5 years) - and then stage a shooting with the corpse...and then just make sure that the pictures are kept secret so no-one finds out the truth he was already 5 years dead.

BRILLIANT story my friend, certainly "makes sense"

reg

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well whatever the truth is one thing that is certain is that the Joe public will never get to know the truth.

On a side note, does anyone else think that maybe all these whistle blowers that keep popping up more and more often these days could be.... perhaps...... a devious plan by the men upstairs to make more of the public have even less trust in what there told?? Maybe... i don't know... as part of there overall plan of to cause mass public unrest and thus giving them an excuse to declare marshal law?

probably utter b*llocks but just a thought

P.S. as you have now just discovered by reading the above, I'm not the best at putting into words what I'm trying to say
and for that I whole-heartily apologize.

Cheers

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Now children, are you all sat quietly? Then I'll begin..........

There once was a man who lived in a cave, he was very very lonely and cut off from the outside world. He would roam from cave to cave all the while being supplied with all the food and technology he could ever dream of doing bad bad things to people in remote places. He was a very bad bad man who could do anything on a whim from his remote cave base. No one could ever find this man because when using his more technologically advanced communications systems he evaded being spotted by the lesser stupid people in the US. The US could not afford any detection systems that could pin point his exact location because of all the other technologically advanced signals being emitted from all the other busy caves in the area. It was just so hard! It was just like a wall of sound children, blinding and confusing.

YEAH RIGHT!!!!

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT, YOU BELIEVE IN FATHER CHRISTMAS!!

Lived in a cave? BS.

This person (made up person) did not exist, it’s as believable as santa.

edit on 20-5-2012 by CaptainBeno because: Still after 38 years I can't spell

Sounds like the story of Muhammad to me, and all Muslims eat that one up...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
An bag with a couple of dead pigs or a complete stranger from a morgue were placed in "the bag" that went over-board. Complete stunt. Seriously, TPTB must think we are stupid??! Come on really? seems they can say anything happened nowadays and provide zero proof and we all suck it it...............I don't buy it for one second. Smoke and mirrors folks.
edit on 20-5-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I do find it very strange that they show pictures of every dictator/terrorist out there, but when they kill their #1 target they decide to show him respect by burying him out at sea and by not disclosing any pictures as proof....
That alone stinks to high hell...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The ONLY possible thing I can think of is that the Obama admin is holding the evidence till election time as a trump card when naysayers like me come out to disprove him wrong again.

Until then there is no evidence that ST6 killed him; this story by the CIA op (another professional just like myself) is an extremely plausible explanation as to why the Obama admin has not showed any pics or other evidence.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

What amazes me is that a couple weeks after the "Osama killing" NatGeo and other cable channels were quickly airing the ST6 missions and how they took down Bin Laden... Its like they already produced these 1 hour specials and were just waiting for the go to release them.... The Govt. is trying VERY hard to hammer home this story, kinda similar to 9/11.......

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

I do find it very strange that they show pictures of every dictator/terrorist out there, but when they kill their #1 target they decide to show him respect by burying him out at sea and by not disclosing any pictures as proof....
That alone stinks to high hell...

What's more suspicious is how they can break into his home by surprise, then shoot him at point blank range when they could have just as easily knocked the guy out and brought him back alive for trial.
Of course that would be too Convenient: he'd talk, too many questions would be asked, the Taliban would be pissed...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

I like how the US Govt. has ZERO problem releasing every single detail of how they took down Bin Laden. Why would they ever do that? Wouldnt they want to keep the way they breach a suspects building secret? I understand that there are only a handful of ways to breach a building, but still...

US Govt to public- Here is a play by play of how ST6 took down Bin Laden

Public- Can we see a picture of the body?

US Govt to public- Oops sorry, we ran a DNA test in under an hour and dumped his body at sea because we didnt want to offend his people.

Public- You gotta be f****** kidding me.....
edit on 20-5-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by faryjay
Yeah. He had really bad kidney problems and was unable to survive without hospital care etc.

He died of ill health many Years ago. Everything is just so shameful these days!

It's all about money! I wish we were still in the barter system!

This is not just a money thing although you're not incorrect. This is really about your government... out and out LYING to you and staging scenarios. And if they did it here which...they did then no one has the luxury of believing the OS anymore.

This government has GOT TO GO The entire system is failing and it cannot continue because the jig truly is up!
But you're right. This is also about profit. Money. Oil. Greed.
Seems the Elites praise to a GOD that stands for gold, oil and drugs!

If patriots don't overthrow this corrupt government soon then planet Earth will. There is so much negative mojo in and around mother Earth that she is about to buckle then BUCK the parasites off. Watch .....cause it's coming! This is why there's a huge alien/UFO presence around lately. They're waiting for the galactic show to begin.

Everything has gotten so out of control that there's no fooling the public anymore like they did years ago. Not with the advent of the Internet. This is also why the government wants to control this with SOPA. Because right now, they can't control what's being disseminated. And because of this, they employ Internet shills to cast doubt, dispersions and suppositions in an attempt to discredit the truth. And if anyone at this point in time doesn't feel that 9-11 wasn't in PART...an inside job then they're shills or unbaked individuals.
edit on 20-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

Right on... they could kill all of ATS over that photo-link via SOPA or CISPA.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Sorry it's impossible to do either...

He was buried in a cave complex in Kabul in late 2001.

I helped plan the strike mission that did it and break out the imagery that helped to confirm it. I always wondered why the hell they continued to say he was still around. I understand the supposed audio tapes, but everything he said on those that supposedly confirmed he was still around were al qaida planned attacks that he knew about years in advance.

I had even predicted that they would at some point claim that they killed him once it was impossible for them to have pre recorded audio tapes to supposedly confirm he was still out there.

Jaden

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

You helped plan the strike mission??? Do elaborate a little more on this mission please...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Next to Hitler watching Nibiru, the world didn't end today.

Shocker

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Press TV is a 24-hour English language global news network owned by the state-owned media corporation Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB). Its headquarters are located in Tehran, Iran. Press TV features contributions from reporters and commentators based in Washington, Damascus, Beirut, London, and Seoul, among other locations around the world. The station has been criticised for its uncritical embrace of provocative stances. For British journalist Nick Cohen the station is "a platform for the full fascist conspiracy theory of supernatural Jewish power"[4] and for commentator Douglas Murray it is the "Iranian government’s propaganda channel".
Wikipedia - Press TV

Enough said.
edit on 20-5-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
reply to post by truthinfact

Sold the information? And tell the World that the elite didn't kill him, he just died of his own accord???

Ummm yeah that'd really boost the elite's ego wouldn't it?

But stay asleep. You seem very tired anyways!

Sure, why not? Sell the dead body, you but a new millionaire guard is a dead millionaire guard.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

There's not a lot more I can really say. I was a strike analyst and then an imagery analyst on the same cruise. They were shifting me around to figure out where I would best fit. I was in strike planning when the mission to bury UBL was planned. I then went cranking and when I came back, they put me in imagery breaking out various imagery.

Any specifics beyond that are classified. I can't tell you what we saw in the imagery to help confirm it, I can't tell you the exact coordinates or how we knew he was in the cave.

There's not really any specifics that I can give out.

I can say that I have also talked to the seal team that went in on this latest mission and they believe that they did it. At least as much as they could tell me. They wouldn't have told me anything that they weren't supposed to though, so I have to go by what I was directly involved in.

Jaden

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

The same can be said of CNN, Fox or any else of the MSM networks. They are exactly the same state owned networks. When was the last time they said anything that upset or went against the government? The white house hand pics allowed reporters to ask questions and anything that doesnt go their way are fired.

BTW it is not enough said. You just quoted some peoples opinion because they do not like the truth being exposed.
edit on 083131p://5America/ChicagoSun, 20 May 2012 20:38:18 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join