It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia preparing for Global Revolution November 5 2012 begins today.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Greetings from Australia, we all know enough about the current state of affairs, to know that our Governments do not care for their people. Over the years many of us have been very active and frustrated at the lack of cohesive unified Global Resistance. We are splintered into too many groups and Divisions. Be you a conspiracy "theorist" Zeitgeist, Christian, catholic, jew, muslim, an animal liberator, or whatever else. Now is the time to unify. These are only suggestions as to how we may all finally come together on November 5th 2012.

* Letter Drafted identifying our rights as Human Beings.
* Letter Drafted for Unions, Animal Liberation groups, small business and any other splinter fringe group. We need
their support for action on that day.
* Area coordinators for immediate action leading up to November 5. They will coordinate with state coordinators,
who will liase with sovereign coordinators of the nations.
* Inform the media of our intent to hold Global Action on that day.
* We need to rebirth and lose all our trackable alias and names thusfar.
* Our Social Media friends lists need to be expunged to remove COINTLPRO, agents need to be weeded out.

We need to all come together, urgently as time is short. Perth Western Australia is meeting today to pool ideas and resources. Sitting on our backsides, waiting for the knock on the door is not an option. Their agenda is being implemented whether we like it or not. I would rather die trying to bring about change in the world, rather than living as a slave. Please add suggestions as to how we can all morph into a unified global resistance.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Do you realize. Nov. 12 2012 has passed right?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhustla88

umm....no it hasn't

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jhustla88

in which calendar ?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Gawd is that the best people can do to answer such an honest call for unity?
Quibble over the date????
Lord we are a long ways from the unity needed to change the world.
I for one am ready to do whatever is called for....to the best of my ability to do.
First, and foremost i think any movement should reject violence, and respect rule of law where law is not used to belabour, persecute or hinder the better ment of all people .within its jurisdiction.....
This movement should embrace all people of all ages race or sex.
The natural rights of men must be clearly defined within the framework of society.....and the limitations of goverments also clearly defined.
Corporate status should be taken from the rights of a person to the right to do business if you follow safe sane and well regulated rules.
Profits of these corporations should be taxed immediately for the priviledge of supplying goods and services to make a reasonable profit.
Private debt should be regulated at no more than two percent interest per annum.and the rate set permanently.
War as a means to any end other than self defense is rejected by the people......refusal to serve as protest will be legalised.
No one will ever be forced to serve in war again. thus ensuring it will never be fought by conscripts.
All suppressed patents held by the various goverments will be revealed and whatever the people can use to better mankind will be confiscated and the inventors reimbersed.....
....a few ideas anyways.....cheers mate canada here....

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here's to covering your flank:

The Americanist

Core Knowledge

System of Truth

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Some of the things you post have merit. Some are unrealistic. As long as their are Governments that do not allow a person to vote...there will always be war. Split Infinity

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I starred you for $tupity.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
* Letter Drafted identifying our rights as Human Beings.

Waste of time.

Food, water and shelter are already considered human rights.

But we still have to pay for them.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

1. OP is discussing the 5th of November, not the 12th.
2. WTF Titor you said 6 more years!!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by omega man

I've thought this for a while now and i agree, it's a good idea. We have so many different groups out there, all fighting for a better world, however, little do they know they are all fighting against the same problem, they just don't realize it. The root of all problems humans face originates from the very system that governs our lives.

We need unity of the people, by the people.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Happy Birthday to me,
Remember,remember the fifth of November.The Gun powder treason and plot.For I see no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot !

Knew this one was comming.The square where this took place,was named after my family.Yes I'll be there under the Southern Cross.See you there brother!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Unfortunately, the government has the perfect fallback to our protests about basic rights in this country, in every sense, and in every occasion.

You don't need to use what we supply.

Be it electricity, housing, cars, food, petrol, the list is endless, the government only has to say we are not forcing you to use this stuff, you do it off your own backs, and that's their cop out every time.

Making protest groups won't really change anything, simply because it's nowhere near election time. Perhaps if you did this next year, it may have an impact, but for now the Labour Party in this country seems hellbent on wrecking what little freedom and right we have left, and seems persisitent in not listening one iota to the will of the people.

If we are ever going to beat the system, the only way is walk away from it altogether. By not using the overpriced and overtaxed things we are provided with, then the government, the banks and the corporations have no power over us. That means simply, no houses or mortgages, no cars, no electricity, no internet, no supermarket microwave food, nothing the government has a hand in. We become completely self-sufficient and that is the only thing that will take away the governments power. We can protest until we are blue in the face, we can march up to Parliament House and tear down the doors, it will not make a lick of difference to this government, nor will installing a Liberal dictator come next election. It will just change the idiot at the top making the bad decisions.

Don't get me wrong, I do agree with everything you've said, we do need to get off our collectives and start making changes that are good for the people, but with so many people so deeply ingrained into the current system, real change will take years, if not decades to implement. We are just too reliant on the system to want real change, and the most the majority will ever do is whine about it.
edit on 19-5-2012 by 74Templar because: no reason given

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Have just returned from a very productive meeting with likeminded individuals. At what point does the individual say enough is enough. We have and to attain this goal we have had to split from every other activism caused by segregation and division, be it due to egos malevolance or plain stupidity. We have all had enough and just to clarify the date I posted was November 5 2012. We realize to get the unions on board for the day of action, firstly we must acquire signatures as to how many would be willing to non comply on that day. Secondly we approach the Union Council of Western Australia and shore up their involvment and support, they will when they see the signatures in the thousands. If anybody tries denergrating or makes disparaging remarks to our efforts, they need to take a good hard look at themselves.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
We need to unify the groups. A few of us met today to discuss implementation of direct action in preparing Australias participation in the Revolution. The petition is never intended to reach Parliament, its bait to shore up support from the Union Council of Western Australia and its affiliates. You guys have done a great job over the years, as a collective we need to morph into a new level of consciousness, devoid of previous names, groups and stigma attached. Unification under one collective consciousness.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Offer free beer and a barbeque, you won't have a movement but some.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Stupidity? How do you deduct stupidity in my post Solar Storm? We need to question the intentions of those who negatively comment on efforts by others for a better world? Explain where you found it to be stupid, you are either trying to just get your post count up or maybe COINTLPRO at work again.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Not with an attitude like yours.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

For some reson i coud not help but think of that speech from Vfor Vandetta

edit on 19-5-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join