It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia preparing for Global Revolution November 5 2012 begins today.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man

With respect.

I will say that though you may view my perspective as negative I simply see it as the truth and it is this: the majority of people don't give a hoot about the state of the world, and never will, sad but true. It is my belief that we each of us must live lives of sincerity and compassion. Raise your own awareness and lead by example.

Don't wait for the bus that's never going to come.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well said, I agree with your sentiment. We all need to raise our individual consciousness of how we perceive the world, in order to bring about change. How much longer can the world exist in its current state? Time for humanity to care about the planet and others instead of "Whats in it for me, closed mind consciousness.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Sorry for your loss.

I would like to know what is the next step? I try to talk to family members/friends about government corruption and they think that I have gone crazy.

If the MSM says that everything is fine, then in their eyes - everything is fine.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Northern Victoria here... What is your strategy or have we been sitting on our hands since my birthday back in May? Anything new? How did the meeting go? What is the next step?

There are plenty of things we can do to expose our leaders... We just need to work them out and plan well..
edit on 4-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
We have failed to achieve numbers to implement any action for today. Apathetic Australians need to Wake Up.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
We have failed to achieve numbers to implement any action for today. Apathetic Australians need to Wake Up.

I have given up hope for my fellow Aussies. I am a "Closet Prepper" because my warnings to family and friends has left them feeling "Sad for Me" - They think I'm delusional.

But it's all clear to me - $16 Trillian Dollars is unpayable. The US Dollar is the Petro-Dollar, when that collapses, the whole worlds financial system collapses..

Best to look after yourself.

edit on 4-11-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Unfortunetly where I am, it will never happen..

People here are to pathetic to take a look at the bigger picture let alone do anything about it.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Its an absolute joke, what is it going to take. Everyone I speak to is tired stressed and broke, yet still they still believe that this reality is the only one that is possible. If only they realized that we can change this reality into a reality that is fair and just for humanity.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Its an absolute joke, what is it going to take. Everyone I speak to is tired stressed and broke, yet still they still believe that this reality is the only one that is possible. If only they realized that we can change this reality into a reality that is fair and just for humanity.

You would hate Victoria.. Place is a sh!thole and the people love it
edit on 4-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join