It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sooo, the Chicago NATO Summit was scheduled to occur during the "Ring of Fire" eclipse...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

You know back when people thought the world that was flat, called people who thought the world was a sphere conspiracy theorists or heretics. Yet it was proven that the world was not flat. So while everyone calls people conspiracy theorists, paranoid nutjobs, etc. Just because a bunch of "conspiracies" aren't true, doesn't mean they are all untrue. Besides there is nothing "fearmongering" or "paranoid" about being aware of possibilities. Because when you shut out your mind to possibilities you make yourself unaware of what is truly possible.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SonofLeod

You know back when people thought the world that was flat, called people who thought the world was a sphere conspiracy theorists or heretics.

No they didn't.
You may be thinking about those said the Earth moved around the Sun.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I mentioned this as being an interesting coincidence in the comment section of a news story on the eclipse and got called a " dumb sht" for it. LOL...that's what I get for talking about ATS subjects around the sheep. I agree that there's some Illuminati voodoo going down this weekend, although I feel like with three big deal events going on it's like a game of three card monty....which one is the "important" one to watch and which ones are the distractions?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
i was thinking of the movie Apocalypto where during the sacrifice scene an eclipse occurred.

the Priests that were the Master of Ceremonies, when they removed the heart of a sacrifice he announced that it was the 'heart of God' and then chopped off the sacrifices' head to the chorus of a screaming crowd. all done for the Prosperity of his people.

when the main protagonist's turn came to be sacrificed, the Priests knife wielding hand moved along with the moon as it came in between the Earth and the Sun; in a manner suggesting that at that very moment the actions of men and the universe had become synchronized.

Some say the Priest knew of the Eclipse, but I think the Priest was taken by surprise and his courage melted like wax before the truth of this creation. The Priest desired to be the Master of Time...but when his opportunity to become this arrived...he was shook to his core.

When the Eclipse passes tomorrow and their is no proper sacrifice...we just have to see what happens.

I am so happy you brought up that movie, I love it! That is one of the eeriest scenes, especially with the blue painted ladies and their crazy dance & rolled-back eyeballs!

I was just discussing this movie with my dad a couple of days ago, when I was talking about how people have always been a little superstitious about solar eclipses and the significance they held in ancient cultures, like how a significant event was on the horizon. Just like how the eclipse in "Apocalypto" was used to foreshadow the inevitable end of the pre-Columbian Mayan culture, due to drought coupled with the Spanish arrival, eclipses have always been taken as signs.

They knew when solar and lunar eclipses would occur in real life, because they had calendars and observatories to predict and observe them and other celestial events. I'm guessing the movie sequence was used, like I said, for foreshadowing or for just plain dramatics.

Nice post

edit on 19-5-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Nothing's going to happen. Too obvious.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by Furbs

Hey Furbs it is more than clear that the theme of these threads plucks a cord deep inside you or you would have just laughed and moved on to the next thread.

What keeps you coming back?

Fear-mongering isn't a laughing matter, man.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
So, a terror plot has been averted already and the summit hasn't even started.

2nd

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by Furbs

So what happens when nothing actually comes of this?

Do you shut up about all of the stupid NWO/Satanist/Reptillian crap, or do we get to hear yet ANOTHER bit of fiction that doesn't come to pass?

You don't get to "hear" nothing, because there's this little "x" button in the corner of your tab's browser, that has the marvelous power of take you away of all the "stupid NWO/satanist/reptilian crap" you can no longer take.

edit on 5/19/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

So, you take ZERO responsibility for any of this baseless and mindless idiocy you post because, "Hey, if you don't like it, don't read it!" Way to be intellectually honest, man.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

You and everybody else who say I'm posting "baseless and mindless idiocy", are the ones bothered, not me. I feel very comfy because I'm EFFING FREE to think and say whatever I want. Do you have problems with my posts??? The way I see, you have two ways of avoiding them. Hit the "x" button and GTFO or create your own forum where nobody can post things that your obnoxious narrow-minded persona is unable to understand. The last time I saw THIS forum was still a CONSPIRACY FORUM.

Make no mistake sport, I'm going nowhere.

edit on 5/19/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

The last time I checked, the motto of this website was Deny Ignorance. How many incorrect claims do you get to make before your entire premise is chalked up to knowingly posting fiction?

Just as a point of contention, I would like to ask how much of what you have posted in the past has been able to be confirmed with independently confirmed and repeatable science?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

Hey Furbs it is more than clear that the theme of these threads plucks a cord deep inside you or you would have just laughed and moved on to the next thread.

What keeps you coming back?

Fear-mongering isn't a laughing matter, man.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you kidding me?

You are trying to say that the OP is going to make people kill themselves because they are afraid of movies?

You sound extremely disturbed and happen to be fear mongering yourself by claiming the OP is going to cause suicides.

I will pay for any counseling you need after reading this thread myself.

I am completely serious. You have a thread about Hogwarts being real I am concerned about you.

PM me
edit on 19-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: 101

The World Of Hogwarts Is Real By Furbs
www.abovetopsecret.com...#

Here is an excerpt from his thread about it . . .

Many unsolved mysteries are scattered throughout our planet. Some are simple, some complex. Some people tend to chalk these up to minor curiosities, other research on their own, trying to find the truth. We the underground researchers usually come to invalid conclusions, wildly separately from scientific reasoning. Most of our fields are scattered. UFOlogy. Cryptozoology. The Paranormal. But what if there were a single entity responsible for either promoting or maintaining the ignorance of mankind, not for our benefit, but for the benefit of the world as a whole? This thread is going to attempt to bridge multiple mysteries into a single unified theory of origin, citing example from out history, conjecture from experts, supposition from those willing to ask the hard questions, and ultimately from people who claim to know the truth.

You are probably the LAST person who should be denying this sort of thing.
edit on 19-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

edit on 19-5-2012 by Furbs because: Nah, I'll take the high road.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by simon2k7
Some colombian psychic said 2 weeks ago that Chile would be the Epicenter of an Earthquake that's going to felt around the world on 20/05/2012. That means that I die tomorrow.....goodbye beatiful life.

Interesting, because around 4 weeks ago I posted on the ATS quake watch thread, about a vivid dream I had that showed a massive quake in that region soon!

Man I hope I'm nothing happens...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

glad you like the post; however, I was thinking instead that humans, specifically the priesthood, in its desire to become 'Masters of Time' first had to measure time (Calenders) and attempt to predict events (Prophecy) so that in the future they could capture time and become...the "Master of Time". and then become the rulers of the world.

that's the thing about capturing just about anything...you first have to know its movements and its behaviors.

it obvious to me...that the Priests in that scene treat time the same as anyone would treat anything that they had decided to own and take control of.

but I suppose many think that the Priesthood is about on the same level of understanding concerning reality as ....

any random person walking down the street.

that would be an interesting postulation but not very believable to me.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

its a set up AB
tailor made for all 'conspiracy theorists '

whats happening 20 may has nothing to do with 'chicago '
but
its about the energy coming from outside - from space

bless

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

What high road?

I called you on your BS plain and simple.

If you live in a glass house don't throw stones.

And since you are so interested in Hogwarts go back and watch the last movie.

Harry has the stone that gives him mastery over death. It is a pyramid and brings the spirits back to him (aka the Ben Ben stone). He then has a death and rebirth ritual fighting the dark lord. He wakes to a subway system made of light. Subways and trains are symbolic of astral/spirit travel. He then asks Dumbledore if it is all real or just in his head and the response is "if it is all in your head does that make it any less real?" they are talking about 3rd eye visions (aka mind's eye).

So you have pyramid, death and rebirth, and illumination before returning to defeat the Voldemort.

Hogwarts is illuminism, no need to search any further.
edit on 19-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: 101 you clown

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, your Avatar is letting you down...you don't seem to be getting the same amount of respect as before.

Whenever I previously saw one of your posts, I immediately thought; now there's a man who appears to know what he's talking about...

Just not feeling it anymore

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

What high road?

I called you on your BS plain and simple.

If you live in a glass house don't throw stones.

And since you are so interested in Hogwarts go back and watch the last movie.

Harry has the stone that gives him mastery over death. It is a pyramid and brings the spirits back to him (aka the Ben Ben stone). He then has a death and rebirth ritual fighting the dark lord. He wakes to a subway system made of light. Subways and trains are symbolic of astral/spirit travel. He then asks Dumbledore if it is all real or just in his head and the response is "if it is all in your head does that make it any less real?" they are talking about 3rd eye visions (aka mind's eye).

So you have pyramid, death and rebirth, and illumination before returning to defeat the Voldemort.

Hogwarts is illuminism, no need to search any further.
edit on 19-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: 101 you clown

Holy crap.

You need to learn what rhetorical allegory means and then reread my Hogwarts thread.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
More on the planetary alignment tho?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Earlier someone added about the SpaceX flight today & relevance with the solar eclipse etc. Unfortunately:

SpaceX aborts launch to International Space Station after technical problems.

STORY

Also on the so-called averted terrorist plot. Appears to be another STAGED event like all the other ones that the FBI have supposedly 'saved' the public from

3 charged in alleged terror-related plot in Chicago that included Obama campaign headquarters.

Church's lawyer Michael Deutsch called the case "entrapment or even worse than entrapment."

"There was (beer) home brewing equipment at the house," he said. "There was no attempt to create any criminal attack, had no intention for any violent act."

Deutsch implied police supplied the bomb-making materials and suggested how the three men should act to "make it seem like people are under attack."

"We know that there were two police informants who infiltrated the group, and we believe they're the ones who provoked this and they're the ones who had the illegal activity and the illegal materials," he added.

STORY

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

glad you like the post; however, I was thinking instead that humans, specifically the priesthood, in its desire to become 'Masters of Time' first had to measure time (Calenders) and attempt to predict events (Prophecy) so that in the future they could capture time and become...the "Master of Time". and then become the rulers of the world.

that's the thing about capturing just about anything...you first have to know its movements and its behaviors.

it obvious to me...that the Priests in that scene treat time the same as anyone would treat anything that they had decided to own and take control of.

but I suppose many think that the Priesthood is about on the same level of understanding concerning reality as ....

any random person walking down the street.

that would be an interesting postulation but not very believable to me.

Well, that's an interesting point. What I think is interesting is that the Maya were not the only ones who had been able to predict time-related celestial events, such as eclipses. Other civilizations separated by time and distance all came up with the same thing, which makes the superstitious nature of eclipses more interesting, in my opinion. They were witnessed and documented by so many civilizations that it was one of the most important signs to them. If the sun was a god, like it was to most civilizations, then the masking of it would likely be interpreted as such, which is why it was usually interpreted negatively, though not always. It usually meant that a big change was coming. It would be interesting to go back in history and see if any big events happened during or just after an eclipse, to see how people initially made the correlation.

That was really my only point, that humans have always been fascinated by celestial events and tied them into their lives as signs, in one way or another, something that clearly--even if subconsciously--happens still today.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Asktheanimals

You bet the Illuminati lunch of the queen E-lizard-beth's Jubilee, today, was no coincidence either. 20 members of the royal family gathered 26 world leaders of royal bloodlines, including African and Arab bloodthirsty dictators, to lunch at Windsor Castle, 2 days before the eclipse. Something is going down this weekend.

Good to see that included , the now taking the rap for inviting the "King of" Bahrain . Pics in the Mail of William and Harry did not look happy . Enjoyable theories ... so far. Someone had an interesting dig on the site of London Olympics , for the heraldry and auspiciousness prewritten there for many years in street signs etc .
I would have told the guy he aint seen nothing until he sees the full power/comprehensive implication/meaning of the prophecy written of 9/11 , in the obviously homeschooled Revelation of all books . Its potentially a case of one could be observing a fly up on a wall but completely miss an elephant sitting in one's front room . Often it is . Or sitting and moaning about blisters on your feet from right on top of a woodants nest . Everyone should keep mentally agile .

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join