It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sooo, the Chicago NATO Summit was scheduled to occur during the "Ring of Fire" eclipse...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Since no eclipse in the past has had any geological effect I dont see this one having one either. Just sayin.....

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
What if they take out the Hancock building? That'd be a symbolic slap in the face. That's when you say "deuces" to the entire constitution.

I am unfamaliar with the significance ?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by berkeleygal
Where exactly is the Sears Tower in relation to where the Summit will be held?

Just a thought.

Both the Sears (renamed the Willis tower under British ownership) and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (COMEX) lie outside the red zone when I last checked 2 days ago.
Don't worry, the Sears tower is protected by Kroll and Associates - the same people in charge of security at the WTC on 9/11. You know, the folks who hired John O' Neil (r.i.p.)

Why hold a NATO summit here?
Why not a place like Camp David where nobody can get near enough to protest?
This is like putting bait in a rat trap.

I agree, Bohemian Grove or some place in Wyoming would've been safer for the NATO participants.
Nothing on the news really... no LIVE footage. I wonder if it's going to be a media blackout of LIVE broadcasts since they do have the authority to basically turn off the cell towers in Chicago?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by Trueman

This is no joke, that's for sure! Thousands of protesters will show up, TPTB set a real police state apparatus to Chicago and there's a plan for mass evacuation. Whatever the dark Kabbalah is planing to take place during this event, it will be big.

What in heck is this word Kabbalah you keep using ? You're not talking about the religion which is an early form of Judisim ? It seems you are thinking of the word Cabal which is a group that is secret. Mispelling and misusing it to boot. Time to hit the books again buddy.

Turns out to be that the secret "cabal" group, is formed by occultist stooges of the Illuminati-zionist apparatus, who rely their agenda in ancient Babylonian/Egyptian occultism, that also impregnate the early Judaism, so I see fit using the actual word "kabbalah", which is pretty much Jewish black magic.

And it takes no Harvard's degree to figure this out "buddy".

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Originally posted by alkesh
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

yeah you contribute so much to humanity sport....one needs to only look a your threads to see the mental retardation of your logical and reasoning skills....again you've been wrong 100% of the time with your asinine non-sense...get it right just once and i will gladly eat my own hat until then keep feeding the gullible, ignorant fools that have the same mind set as you. i CANNOT wait until monday comes so i can destroy you
edit on 18-5-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)

Hey Numpty! Predicting False Flag attacks is not an exact science you know. But whenever these Satanic Illuminati idiots plan something they always leave a trail of hints along the way. And they always conduct their sneaky attacks on the people on days that have Symbolic Occultism significance.

Sometimes people do pick up on them. How about 9/11. Many people predicted that event to happen. Including the late William Cooper. He predicted 9/11 then the authorities gunned him down on November 5th 2001 outside his home because he was right and the people realised he predicted a False Flag attack.

Look at the 7/7 bombings in London. In May 2004 there was a Tv programme called Panorama. On the programme the discussed 7/7 a year before it happened. Only some people picked up on that then when the day came everyone was shocked....Eh?

If something obvious does not happen it will be a first. You can bet the Satanic Paedophile Government has something up it's sleeve. But remember it may not be in Chicago. Maybe all this is a distraction for a disaster set at another location. If anything does happen and they say it was a rogue agent or Islamic attack we all know it will be a big pile of steaming BS lie!!

Who predicted 9/11? Show me something that talks about the attacks before they occurred.
Heres the real truth about these false flag attacks. They never occur. Guess why? Because theres no shadow government looking to take out the little people of the world. There are secret govt programs I am sure. There are secret government facilities for weapons developement, I am sure. To serve and protect us we cant have every little thing known to everyone that makes perfect sense. What does not make sense is a shadow govt that wants to hurt its people. Show me the logic in that first then we can talk about what plans this shadow govt may or may not have but until then.......

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

The expensive ones are the only ones worth hiring.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
reply to post by DonVoigt

I just can't get the dang Johnny Cash song out of my head...

Ok, thanks for that ear worm......

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

reply to post by The Sword

Skeptics like to think that "they're planning nothing", because they hate having to face anything that shakes the foundations of their comfy lives and prove they actually don't control their lives. You know... These phrases "Nothing to see here, don't worry, move along, go back to sleep, the government has everything under control" work like soothing mantras for the sheeple.
edit on 5/19/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

See, heres the secret. We actually do control our own lives. Once you can grab hold of that and use it for your own good, you'll be halfway back to normal. We're waiting for you here in the real world so hurry will ya.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

The pleiadese are a group of stars that just appear to be closely grouped together. Its a space wide optical illusion. They really are far far apart.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

don't you find it strange that the only type of change most people consider significant must be one of a physical or material nature?

now I know why summer blockbuster hollywood movies spend so much money on the big explosions and the car chases.

that's the only thing that'll keep most of your attentions.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Grow the eff up sport! Nobody has a crystal ball or Tarot cards here. This is not "prediction". I'm simply sorting out the odd "coincidences" and synchronized events, that could or NOT mean something, and in case you totally missed my point, I posted a bunch of videos back in the old pages, with PROOF of disastrous events in 2012, surrounded by occultist symbolism, that occurred, in sync with planetary alignments.
And even if nothing happen in Chicago or somewhere else this weekend, I won't be disappointed, in opposite of what retard maniacs may believe, because this is no "guessing game" and I don't want people DYING just to make my point with a-hole naysayers in internet forums.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
News already rolling in on this:

abclocal.go.com.../local&id=8668183

chicago.cbslocal.com...

chicago.cbslocal.com...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Yeah, so whats that got to do with the price of tea in China?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

just stating that most people can't see two feet in front of their own faces...and aren't in any position to speak, knowledgeably at least, concerning whether something did or did not happen

and when you tell them how poor their observation skills are all they can do is jump around and beat their chests like primates.
edit on 19-5-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Grow the eff up sport! Nobody has a crystal ball or Tarot cards here. This is not "prediction". I'm simply sorting out the odd "coincidences" and synchronized events, that could or NOT mean something, and in case you totally missed my point, I posted a bunch of videos back in the old pages, with PROOF of disastrous events in 2012, surrounded by occultist symbolism, that occurred, in sync with planetary alignments.
And even if nothing happen in Chicago or somewhere else this weekend, I won't be disappointed, in opposite of what retard maniacs may believe, because this is no "guessing game" and I don't want people DYING just to make my point with a-hole naysayers in internet forums.

Chew on this, Its May already. Thats almost halfway through this year. So far 2012 has been, well just plain ordinary dont you think? Whats happened, on a global, this is the end, kind of thing? Heck we havent even had any really bad natural disasters yet. Time to kick it up a knotch or shut up about it being a year of disasters or a year of great changes because there have been none of them either. So far 2012 has been a non event as far as I'm concerned. If its going to be anything, it better get its act together. Times a wasting.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Oh. Ok. I have a search function on my computer that is connected to a vast wealth of information. The trouble with it is that there is a lot of crap to wade through but if you're diligent there is real information out there. Tee hee. Of course if you have your all of your default buttons set to GodLike Productions you will probably get the same silly answers all the time. Not you obviously, but some people here, just dont look anyfurther than the end of their noses, like you said.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
but for me, its seems that anyone that thinks the world is not going to experience a rapid change of events beginning with the eclipse suggests they are completely oblivious to the world around them, haven't been paying attention at all and I would think squirrel would be a better life counselor.

do any squirrels frequent this site? i want to friend them and deny ignorance as a team.

link   

I was just telling my wife the other day. Its going to be terrible come January of 2013. She said why? I said because a lot of these so-called prepper's and doomsday wanna-happen nuts are gonna have a major big ole slap in the face, and realize just how big of a damn fool they have been.

On the bright side of things, I'm thinking their will be some really good yard-sales were you will be able to get a great deal on camping supplies lol. I'll pass on all the canned good stuff, hey as long as the piggly wiggly still open, I aint eating junk, and I damn sure aint sitting in a damn tree for hours in the cold hoping to shoot something wild in the woods.

link   

Originally posted by karen61057

reply to post by The Sword

Skeptics like to think that "they're planning nothing", because they hate having to face anything that shakes the foundations of their comfy lives and prove they actually don't control their lives. You know... These phrases "Nothing to see here, don't worry, move along, go back to sleep, the government has everything under control" work like soothing mantras for the sheeple.

See, heres the secret. We actually do control our own lives. Once you can grab hold of that and use it for your own good, you'll be halfway back to normal. We're waiting for you here in the real world so hurry will ya.

So here's another secret. Just because you paid your bills of the month and choose the brand of your beer or the flavor of your pizza, it doesn't mean you control your life. You just did things that don't demand interacting with your karma. Whether you admit it or not (and we both know you will hardly admit it here), this is right there in the deepest dimensions of your life, just waiting to show up. Of course you always can have lots of fun struggling to debunk conspiracy theorists on internet, pretending to be normal behind your computer keyboard, but as long as you are here trying to control and manipulate OTHERS opinions, is a strong sign that you don't have much control of anything. Tnks but no, I'm in no rush of entering your illusion of real world.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

the poster has been given all the data they need to determine the meaning of the 'coincidences' of this weekend. its posted in this site...the only reason it would have been posted is to actually begin a decent discussion.

they simply ignore it.

all the data in the world doesn't do a bit of good if ignored.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join