It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sooo, the Chicago NATO Summit was scheduled to occur during the "Ring of Fire" eclipse...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
As long as there's NO such thing as coincidence, the odds are that the global dark kabbalah, the shadow government, set this meeting to occur during the sinister "Ring of Fire" eclipse, because there's some nasty occultist agenda going and surely this scenario will be the stage for something else:

Thousands of people are planning viewing parties in the western United States for Sunday's annular solar eclipse, a rare event in which the sun will appear as a thin ring behind the moon.

The eclipse will be visible on a path from northwestern Texas through New Mexico, northeastern Arizona, southern Utah, Nevada, northern California and southwestern Oregon late in the day on May 20.

As the sun continues its path, the eclipse will then be visible over the North Pacific, in southern Japan and southern China on the morning of May 21.

Weekend solar eclipse to project 'ring of fire'

edit on 5/18/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/18/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I was checking out Stellarium and Sunday there will be not only the solar eclipse, but a perfect alignment between Venus, the Sun, the Moon, Jupiter and Mercury, as seen from Chicago and you bet that the Illuminati will pull out some occultist ritual this weekend, and when I say "ritual" you may translate it into "human sacrifice".

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Could it be they did plan this for some crazy ritual?? Satanists !!!!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
That looks like freemasonry crap. Just in case, hide the virgins in the basement.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

This is no joke, that's for sure! Thousands of protesters will show up, TPTB set a real police state apparatus to Chicago and there's a plan for mass evacuation. Whatever the dark Kabbalah is planing to take place during this event, it will be big.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If i was Putin, i would be "too busy", too

Fly on the wall, i would be.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Finally somebody else notices this.

I have started a few threads about the dates,(play with the numbers), and the connection to the Clintonville thing.

just a starter....

Clintonville "booms" began 3-20-12

NATO Summit begins 5-20-12

There is going to be a disaster in Chicago this weekend. Sorry just letting you know....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Sweet. I don't have to go to class from now till the SHTF since it'll be happening on sunday...... wait a minute... SUNday.

Hmmm.... *applies weekend fearmongering cap*

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames
If i was Putin, i would be "too busy", too

Fly on the wall, i would be.

This explains the source of Putin's badassery. He is the ultimate source of good. He'll save us with his Judo and angelic blue eyes.
Putin is our savior guys.

/thiswasn'taseriouspost.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

Flawless sync: Putin canceled his meeting with Obama, right after he officially supported the gay agenda.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Putin is afraid.
He thinks he'll get violated.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

True.

To be honest, i don't give a rats a$$ for the summit.

When heads of certain countries get together, some other countries will be worst off in the near future.

+5 more 
posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I gave you a star and flag because I happen to agree. There are many, many converging events that have my spidey senses going off right now:

Solar eclipse
Planetary alignment
Russian troops "training at Ft. Carson"
G8 summit at safe location.
Derivatives bubble ready to collapse (COMEX exchange in Chicago near Sears tower)
Sears (Willis) tower security by Kroll associates - same folks in charge of security at WTC on 9/11
Evacuation drills in Denver.
Recent passage of NDAA

I could go on...
It's been a long time since a serious act of terrorism was committed on US soil.
They have to make a major move or risk massive civil disobedience and resistance.
Their power is slipping.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I'm not joking neither.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

He should! White House is more like a bird-cage now and it's getting worse.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I can feel it too, something is going to happen around this moment and it will be a real game changer. The christians predict end of the world on the 21 so that could be an occultist translation meaning a new age will begin may 21. They always perfom a ritual the day before some big event.
edit on 18-5-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I can assure you, there will be nothing of signifigance happen in chicago

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

You bet the Illuminati lunch of the queen E-lizard-beth's Jubilee, today, was no coincidence either. 20 members of the royal family gathered 26 world leaders of royal bloodlines, including African and Arab bloodthirsty dictators, to lunch at Windsor Castle, 2 days before the eclipse. Something is going down this weekend.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bo12au
I can assure you, there will be nothing of signifigance happen in chicago

His typing sounds Russian.
RUSKIES AT THE DEVNER AIRPORT OHHGOD. doooom.

But really, it coincides very nicely with NATO.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Putin probably made up an excuse to be absent, because he needs to be there to push the button. Guess where the nuclear missile will be aimed at? Soon after, he will be the supreme ruler of the earth. Sounds like a good plan, right? Oh, come on. Tell me you haven't thought of it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join