It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sooo, the Chicago NATO Summit was scheduled to occur during the "Ring of Fire" eclipse...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Grow the eff up sport! Nobody has a crystal ball or Tarot cards here. This is not "prediction". I'm simply sorting out the odd "coincidences" and synchronized events, that could or NOT mean something, and in case you totally missed my point, I posted a bunch of videos back in the old pages, with PROOF of disastrous events in 2012, surrounded by occultist symbolism, that occurred, in sync with planetary alignments.
And even if nothing happen in Chicago or somewhere else this weekend, I won't be disappointed, in opposite of what retard maniacs may believe, because this is no "guessing game" and I don't want people DYING just to make my point with a-hole naysayers in internet forums.

Chew on this, Its May already. Thats almost halfway through this year. So far 2012 has been, well just plain ordinary dont you think? Whats happened, on a global, this is the end, kind of thing? Heck we havent even had any really bad natural disasters yet. Time to kick it up a knotch or shut up about it being a year of disasters or a year of great changes because there have been none of them either. So far 2012 has been a non event as far as I'm concerned. If its going to be anything, it better get its act together. Times a wasting.

Is there any word in the title of this thread or in the containing of my early posts, making any reference to "2012 doomsday"??

I just sorted out the odd elements of a SPECIFIC event, that could suggest an occult agenda. Based in the common sense that there IS a shadow government formed by occultist maniacs, that DO carry fabricate disasters to fulfill their mystic beliefs. Why you are sweating your a** off to prove me wrong?? Too much afraid of realizing you are not in the control, sport??

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This might get my attention as being significant IF...

The meeting happened somewhere like Albuquerque where the eclipse is at it's maximum.

Source

edit on 19-5-2012 by LazyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Trueman

This is no joke, that's for sure! Thousands of protesters will show up, TPTB set a real police state apparatus to Chicago and there's a plan for mass evacuation. Whatever the dark Kabbalah is planing to take place during this event, it will be big.

What in heck is this word Kabbalah you keep using ? You're not talking about the religion which is an early form of Judisim ? It seems you are thinking of the word Cabal which is a group that is secret. Mispelling and misusing it to boot. Time to hit the books again buddy.

Turns out to be that the secret "cabal" group, is formed by occultist stooges of the Illuminati-zionist apparatus, who rely their agenda in ancient Babylonian/Egyptian occultism, that also impregnate the early Judaism, so I see fit using the actual word "kabbalah", which is pretty much Jewish black magic.

And it takes no Harvard's degree to figure this out "buddy".

Ok so now that we all know that you dont know anything about the Kabbalah except for what you might have picked up on a conspiracy website that explains everything. And although it may not take a Harvard degree to figure this out it does take a gradeschool reading and comprehension level. So I say again, time to hit the books. Oh yeah, and the word occult does not have any special secret meaning other than, that which is hidden. So many read occult as synonymous with evil when all it means is hidden.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Oh wait, are you saying that you think there are changes that will be facilitated by this coming eclipse?
I'm holding back the rest of my response until I am clear about this.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

I was in Albuquerque when I first discovered that Satan is real...in November 2005.

My life flashed before my eyes while I was at the MDC.

It was in Albuquerque that I realized that time is abstract and when right near death you realize that what human's consider a long life only took a split second.

lots a good memories out there...sun shines all of the time, after a few months you'll pray for a cloudy day.

link   
I just read about 2 crop circles that point to the time period of May 20 to June 5/6 as being a significant time... It is unclear as to what is to happen, but I believe something of significance will happen during that time.

link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

If I start now, I can probably get enough knowledge to open up a little therapy practice come January. In case any of the nutters want to talk about it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Trueman

This is no joke, that's for sure! Thousands of protesters will show up, TPTB set a real police state apparatus to Chicago and there's a plan for mass evacuation. Whatever the dark Kabbalah is planing to take place during this event, it will be big.

What in heck is this word Kabbalah you keep using ? You're not talking about the religion which is an early form of Judisim ? It seems you are thinking of the word Cabal which is a group that is secret. Mispelling and misusing it to boot. Time to hit the books again buddy.

Turns out to be that the secret "cabal" group, is formed by occultist stooges of the Illuminati-zionist apparatus, who rely their agenda in ancient Babylonian/Egyptian occultism, that also impregnate the early Judaism, so I see fit using the actual word "kabbalah", which is pretty much Jewish black magic.

And it takes no Harvard's degree to figure this out "buddy".

Ok so now that we all know that you dont know anything about the Kabbalah except for what you might have picked up on a conspiracy website that explains everything. And although it may not take a Harvard degree to figure this out it does take a gradeschool reading and comprehension level. So I say again, time to hit the books. Oh yeah, and the word occult does not have any special secret meaning other than, that which is hidden. So many read occult as synonymous with evil when all it means is hidden.

It's not about what's "hidden". Is about the consequences, the results and what is DONE with what is hidden, that gives the meaning of "good" and "evil". I know and a lot of other people know that there IS a very powerful group of people sat atop the zionist pyramid, making use of ancient occultism to get richer, most powerful and to make mankind suffer. It's not like makes any difference what naysayers want people believe. It's a fact.

You can hit how many books you want, if you still didn't learn this basic notion, you have wasted your time.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

There is going to be a disaster in Chicago this weekend. Sorry just letting you know....

Unless GOD is going to come and punish America, the answer to this will be no. Sorry, but nothing will happen ... for many reasons.

Any power that wants them dead, will do the following ...

Watch the summit, and make note of very person there. The leaders of state, their secretaries and personell ... watch them arrive, and leave ... and "listen" to what they do and say, during the summit.

Any nation belonging to NATO, would do better off to send their "reserve" personell to the summit.

Now, you figure out the facts and the numbers ...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

reply to post by The Sword

Skeptics like to think that "they're planning nothing", because they hate having to face anything that shakes the foundations of their comfy lives and prove they actually don't control their lives. You know... These phrases "Nothing to see here, don't worry, move along, go back to sleep, the government has everything under control" work like soothing mantras for the sheeple.
edit on 5/19/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

See, heres the secret. We actually do control our own lives. Once you can grab hold of that and use it for your own good, you'll be halfway back to normal. We're waiting for you here in the real world so hurry will ya.

So here's another secret. Just because you paid your bills of the month and choose the brand of your beer or the flavor of your pizza, it doesn't mean you control your life. You just did things that don't demand interacting with your karma. Whether you admit it or not (and we both know you will hardly admit it here), this is right there in the deepest dimensions of your life, just waiting to show up. Of course you always can have lots of fun struggling to debunk conspiracy theorists on internet, pretending to be normal behind your computer keyboard, but as long as you are here trying to control and manipulate OTHERS opinions, is a strong sign that you don't have much control of anything. Tnks but no, I'm in no rush of entering your illusion of real world.

Did you pass my post where I said I practice pagan rituals ? I guess you did. I am not disconnected from the spiritual in this world.I am not sure what I am supposed to be admitting here. Be a little clearer and I'll respond.

Last week a homeless woman passed out in front of my work place. She was about 50 years old and weighed 90 lbs if she weighed an ounce. Everyone I work with looked at her, said we should call someone and then continued on their way to their cars to go home. I sat down on the curb next to her and held her hand until the paramedics, that I called, arrived. No I'm not saying I'm a saint or even a really good person, ( I have my moments though ) but I'm pretty ok with the Karma I am spreading ahead of me on my path.
If you see me steering people to a different truth than the one you subscribe to as manipulating others than what exactly is it that you are doing?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

You take the high road and I'll take the low road, and I'll be in Scotland before you.
But the government there wont be a bunch of occultist hell bent on stealing my wiskey and making me work in their coal mines.
Ok, if you want to end this argument then show me one event (provable by normal means) where this 'shadow govt" has ever done anything?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmoon1
I just read about 2 crop circles that point to the time period of May 20 to June 5/6 as being a significant time... It is unclear as to what is to happen, but I believe something of significance will happen during that time.

We will never know what the wheat knows.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I know the rituals. They dont work if your motives are not right.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Here is where I FAIL.
I fail to see where making mankind suffer has any power in it? If there is Karma wouldnt that be slapping it in the face?
My use of the "power" in ritual is always done with the best of intentions that the outcome is good for all concerned. Every "witch" I know works the same way.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I have a SILLY question: Who's paying for all this protection...and how much is it costing the U.S. taxpayers? Oh wait, i just answered my own question. My baaaaaaad. hahahahah Dont worry, your great-great-great-great grandkids will pay the bill for you.

Imma make a suggestion...that will be an EYE-OPENING EXPERIENCE. Take the train, across country. See how much LAND is vacant....and then notice how PACKED Chicago, NY, L.A. is. Then, say to yourself.....WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE????

Agenda 21 is in FULL EFFECT people. And you're being HERDED up, for a reason. They want you OFF the land! Once they figure out how to get rid of you....efficiently, effectively...that's what they're gonna do. That's why there are no jobs. That's why there is no growth. That's why things are getting more and more BLEEK. Can't you see....things are NOT getting any better???

Drugs only MASK the problem, but the problem is still there. Y'ALL ARE ON DRUGS!!!! What "drug" are you on? TELEVISION! One MIND! "Their" mind. Sick, twisted and perverted. YOU CANT SEE THAT???

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It's funny how some of these guys try to say nothing will happen.
I hope they are right.

But by the way the media and evacuation stuff is all going about, it is obvious something will happen.
Look at how the media reacted to Occupy. Not a word from them for 2 weeks. Now it is as if the media wants people to protest the NATO summit. They could have easily held it somewhere more secluded.

These are the royal blood lines of the roman empire that is still in control today. Their ponzie scheme currency is collapsing globally and their subjects are revolting. If they want to hold their power they will have to start taking drastic measures.

My guess is they will make a bloody example of the protesters that dare defy them.

And throughout history they have shown they like to do thing on astrological dates.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by The Sword

Skeptics like to think that "they're planning nothing", because they hate having to face anything that shakes the foundations of their comfy lives and prove they actually don't control their lives. You know... These phrases "Nothing to see here, don't worry, move along, go back to sleep, the government has everything under control" work like soothing mantras for the sheeple.

See, heres the secret. We actually do control our own lives. Once you can grab hold of that and use it for your own good, you'll be halfway back to normal. We're waiting for you here in the real world so hurry will ya.

So here's another secret. Just because you paid your bills of the month and choose the brand of your beer or the flavor of your pizza, it doesn't mean you control your life. You just did things that don't demand interacting with your karma. Whether you admit it or not (and we both know you will hardly admit it here), this is right there in the deepest dimensions of your life, just waiting to show up. Of course you always can have lots of fun struggling to debunk conspiracy theorists on internet, pretending to be normal behind your computer keyboard, but as long as you are here trying to control and manipulate OTHERS opinions, is a strong sign that you don't have much control of anything. Tnks but no, I'm in no rush of entering your illusion of real world.

Did you pass my post where I said I practice pagan rituals ? I guess you did. I am not disconnected from the spiritual in this world.I am not sure what I am supposed to be admitting here. Be a little clearer and I'll respond.

Last week a homeless woman passed out in front of my work place. She was about 50 years old and weighed 90 lbs if she weighed an ounce. Everyone I work with looked at her, said we should call someone and then continued on their way to their cars to go home. I sat down on the curb next to her and held her hand until the paramedics, that I called, arrived. No I'm not saying I'm a saint or even a really good person, ( I have my moments though ) but I'm pretty ok with the Karma I am spreading ahead of me on my path.
If you see me steering people to a different truth than the one you subscribe to as manipulating others than what exactly is it that you are doing?

See, I'm not the one going to your threads, for debunking whatever you're talking about. You are the one who came here trying to ridicule me. You don't need to paint a portrait of your good charitable moments to me, because I don't care. I'm not the judge of your karma. I told you how things work to EVERYBODY, including me, and that's what prevents me from having illusions of control. I'm not manipulating others reasoning. Many people see the things I'm referring to, but only skeptics and debunkers have this appetite for attempt making other people look like a*ses. I'm not the one trolling other people with stupid comments like "hey yo, come back Monday if something happen during the eclipse, so that I can mock the sh*t out of you", just because I believe that something could happen.
As a matter of fact this is the default behavior of most ATS pseudo-debunkers. But like I said before and I keep repeating myself, this is not a "knock-knock" game to me. I'm no psychic and I don't have a Tarot tent. This is not about "guessing", it's more like working the clues. If this bothers you guys so much, why you just don't hit the "x" button of your tab browser and leave the discussion??

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Some colombian psychic said 2 weeks ago that Chile would be the Epicenter of an Earthquake that's going to felt around the world on 20/05/2012. That means that I die tomorrow.....goodbye beatiful life.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Here is where I FAIL.
I fail to see where making mankind suffer has any power in it? If there is Karma wouldnt that be slapping it in the face?
My use of the "power" in ritual is always done with the best of intentions that the outcome is good for all concerned. Every "witch" I know works the same way.

If you fail to see where's the power in making mankind suffer, you are waaay too much naive, because the most powerful men of this planet always are behind the wars, lab-made diseases, escalating poverty, economics concentration, fabricated riots, depopulation agenda, sexual depravity, oppression, blablablabla. And turns out to be that these same men are, or believe to be, members of secret societies that practice ancient occultism. And that's WHY they often flash their movements through Hollywood moves, subliminal propaganda on TV, encoded dates and similar techniques. Because this is HOW they play with collective karma. They show people what they are gonna do, even if it was told subliminally, because they believe if they reveal the plot and still nobody does nothing to prevent it, it "shares" the evil karma with the masses. It doesn't weighs only in their side of the balance.

I'm not surprised because 99% of occultist practitioners fail to see the obvious fact that all forms of power do corrupt, specially occult powers. Metaphysical powers can't be controlled by men and their egos, no matter how much they believe they can. And that's why this planet is a sh*t-hole. Too many people messing around with things that they don't have any control upon. Take a good look at the history and you will see that 9 out of 10 ancient civilizations that collapsed, were deep into occultism and this is gonna happen again.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I know the rituals. They dont work if your motives are not right.

You are deadly wrong. I don't know what you have learned and I don't wanna know, but surely you don't know much about black lodge and white lodge.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join