It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sooo, the Chicago NATO Summit was scheduled to occur during the "Ring of Fire" eclipse...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bo12au
I can assure you, there will be nothing of signifigance happen in chicago

Calm down everybody.
bo12au has assured us we have nothing to worry about....

Now, let's all go to Walmart and buy a bunch of sh*t we don't need, then get on Facebook and play Farmville.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You always post my favorite stuff, Annunaki Bastard :-) I feel very, very weird energy in the air already. Had some strange encounters this morning - the agents of evil are out and about, y'all! Guard yourselves and don't let them steal your energy, because I think this eclipse is a time when they -think- they can.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The members of Nato should be afraid. They have the blood of millions on their hands. They are congregating to make plans for more war. That is the evil that is going on there this weekend. All that star and planet stuff.? Pffft...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So what happens when nothing actually comes of this?

Do you shut up about all of the stupid NWO/Satanist/Reptillian crap, or do we get to hear yet ANOTHER bit of fiction that doesn't come to pass?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Ah, good that you got that one
'cos, i did not, until now. Star for you.

I should seriously invest spending more time outside. I don't even notice myself going all yoda-ish, anymore.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
i was thinking of the movie Apocalypto where during the sacrifice scene an eclipse occurred.

the Priests that were the Master of Ceremonies, when they removed the heart of a sacrifice he announced that it was the 'heart of God' and then chopped off the sacrifices' head to the chorus of a screaming crowd. all done for the Prosperity of his people.

when the main protagonist's turn came to be sacrificed, the Priests knife wielding hand moved along with the moon as it came in between the Earth and the Sun; in a manner suggesting that at that very moment the actions of men and the universe had become synchronized.

Some say the Priest knew of the Eclipse, but I think the Priest was taken by surprise and his courage melted like wax before the truth of this creation. The Priest desired to be the Master of Time...but when his opportunity to become this arrived...he was shook to his core.

When the Eclipse passes tomorrow and their is no proper sacrifice...we just have to see what happens.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho

Originally posted by bo12au
I can assure you, there will be nothing of signifigance happen in chicago

His typing sounds Russian.
RUSKIES AT THE DEVNER AIRPORT OHHGOD. doooom.

But really, it coincides very nicely with NATO.

Don't forget the murals, isn't there a hammer a sickle in there somewhere too??

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Do you shut up about all of the stupid NWO/Satanist/Reptillian crap, or do we get to hear yet ANOTHER bit of fiction that doesn't come to pass?

You don't get to "hear" nothing, because there's this little "x" button in the corner of your tab's browser, that has the marvelous power of take you away of all the "stupid NWO/satanist/reptilian crap" you can no longer take.

edit on 5/19/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

And how many of these rituals have you performed?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Nothing will happen and this will be a Sunday just like every other Sunday.

Just like Morrissey sings: "Every day is like Sunday. Every day is silent and grey"
edit on 19/5/12 by TheOngoingJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

You don't get to "hear" nothing, because there's this little "x" button in the corner of your tab's browser, that has the marvelous power of take you away of all the "stupid NWO/satanist/reptilian crap" you can no longer take.

So, you take ZERO responsibility for any of this baseless and mindless idiocy you post because, "Hey, if you don't like it, don't read it!" Way to be intellectually honest, man.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Hey Furbs it is more than clear that the theme of these threads plucks a cord deep inside you or you would have just laughed and moved on to the next thread.

What keeps you coming back?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

So, you take ZERO responsibility for any of this baseless and mindless idiocy you post because, "Hey, if you don't like it, don't read it!" Way to be intellectually honest, man.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

You and everybody else who say I'm posting "baseless and mindless idiocy", are the ones bothered, not me. I feel very comfy because I'm EFFING FREE to think and say whatever I want. Do you have problems with my posts??? The way I see, you have two ways of avoiding them. Hit the "x" button and GTFO or create your own forum where nobody can post things that your obnoxious narrow-minded persona is unable to understand. The last time I saw THIS forum was still a CONSPIRACY FORUM.

Make no mistake sport, I'm going nowhere.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

He's running out of pills.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So what if nothing happens?

Some people are clamoring that the OP is just fear mongering - but honestly, if you get all worked up over a thread on the internet, THEN YOU DESERVE what you get. I read the OP, was interesting, but then I moved on. If something happens, then it happens. If you don't like these kinds of threads then DON'T CLICK ON THEM! *MIND BLOWN*

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Erm.
The point of ATS is discussion. That doesn't mean just talking about something if you agree with the premise.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I Feel like this is what you guys are doing.....
edit on 19-5-2012 by TheCerb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

Dude was a multi-champion in Leningrad for Judo and Sambo. Lol he could probably jack some people up...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by MidnightTide

Erm.
The point of ATS is discussion. That doesn't mean just talking about something if you agree with the premise.

There is a difference between discussion and people saying that you shouldn't post. Which is what some individuals have stated.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Bah never mind I will be civil.
edit on 19-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join