It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very unnerving & strange happened last night. Please read!!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tusker
Chrismicha77, I sure hope you get to see this. I just came across this article and had to come here and post it for you. Sounds like maybe it's close to what you experienced with the exception of maybe that static electricity.

Beautiful machines during Memorial day weekend: Army Conducts Training Exercises in Long Branch Monday Night

Residents can expect to hear helicopters, loud bangs and simulated weapons fire
The U.S. Army will be conducting training exercises in the city on Monday night, according to a message from the Long Branch Police.
The exercises will be held from 9 p.m. until after midnight and residents can expect to hear noises that include helicopters, loud bangs and simulated weapons fire, according to Long Branch Police Sgt. Charles Shirley.
Sgt. Shirley said the Long Branch Police Department and State Police are aware of the training and added that a police officer or an Army representative are available to answer any questions.

Read more @ longbranch.patch.com/articles/army-will-conduct-training-exercises-in-long-branch-monday-night

I found this info here along with a video: ______beforeitsnews/story/2222/381/Martial_Law_Drills_In_New_Jersey_Monday_Night_Updated_-_Video.html

Cool deal!! Although it came from beforeitsnews.com, it's not sensationalized, so it might be true. Regardless, this is very interesting as this sounds just like what I experienced. There was no news around here about something of this nature, or anything after, but strange indeed.

Thank you for posting this!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Really interesting experience you had! If it was a military training exercise though- would the power have gone out for 2 hours?

I had an experience last week (North Texas) that I guess I should think more about-- (very minor compared to your experience though!)
We were in a pretty severe thunderstorm and had lots of very strange lightning and thunder. It seemed 'highly concentrated' for lack of a better term. I've never heard thunder like that either-- this was quite late, sometime after 2am if I remember right. I got up and went to just watch the storm, the lightning almost looked like a sphere.(!) The 'booms' of thunder sounded so measured and almsot exactly the same.. I kept expecting to see dragons outlined in the sky when the lightning went off--lol, but I'm goofy like that.

It probably lasted about 15 minutes and then moved off to the west where I couldn't see anything more. I chalked it up to a strange weather anomaly but now I am wondering if there was anything more to it..

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Jaded.....you may be on to something with the prison thing. They were setting off flashbang grenades and smoke bombs, and most likely there would be gunfire. The prison officials may have cut the power to disorient the prisoners causing the riot too (maybe it affected Chris's power somehow?)
edit on 6/8/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Jaded.....you may be on to something with the prison thing. They were setting off flashbang grenades and smoke bombs, and most likely there would be gunfire. The prison officials may have cut the power to disorient the prisoners causing the riot too (maybe it affected Chris's power somehow?)
edit on 6/8/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

The prison riot occured on that Sunday May, 21st, what I experienced happened Friday morning May, 18th. Also Natchez (where the riot took place) is 118 miles away.

So with these facts, the two were unrelated.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Oh....nevermind

Has anything else happened since?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Oh....nevermind

Has anything else happened since?

Nope it's been pretty quiet around here, I'm sad to say lol.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You never know though. It may happen again.....and usually it is at a moments notice when things like this happen. Try to keep something to record on standby just in case.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

You never know though. It may happen again.....and usually it is at a moments notice when things like this happen. Try to keep something to record on standby just in case.

I will....lesson learned!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Still intrigued by your story chrismicha77. I keep checking back and always on the lookout for stories like yours. Here's another I came across. Although I don't think this is a nuclear cover up as these folks claim but it's certainly a cover up of sorts (military wise I truly believe) There's a couple links included in this article that may give you more incite. Like the comments on reddit for instance. It appears that many stories such as yours are being censored from the public. Things are getting pretty weird in our country if you ask me. BTW, I live in Mobile, AL, I guess maybe that's why I'm so interested in your story, we're practically neighbors. :-)

Nuclear Cover-Up: Explosions, Military Helicopters Filmed Near Blacked Out Radiation Zone

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Ive heard that the appearance of UFOs makes electrical things act unusual. Maybe thats what happened when you also consider that animals act unusual when danger approaches.

Even if thats not what happened its still an interesting story for a night.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I swear to the gods that the exact same thing happened to me just now. My animals are acting horrendously strange after the power flickered out three times. My Bearded Dragon flared up and started hissing at everything, attacking his cage decorations, and my cat is emitting this low vibrating growl.

Sirens began to fire up all around the apartment complex,and suddenly my phone is 'roaming'. I am not in an area that usually is known for Roaming, and quite frankly it is indeed horrendously unnerving. There was a loud horn blowing for a bit. However, I have not heard helicopters.

This is damned weird, and I don't like the feeling I suddenly got. It made every hair stand on end, and for the first time in my life, a blanket of sheer terror washed over me. I couldn't explain it.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Chrismicha77, I sure hope you get to see this. I just came across this article and had to come here and post it for you. Sounds like maybe it's close to what you experienced with the exception of maybe that static electricity.

Beautiful machines during Memorial day weekend: Army Conducts Training Exercises in Long Branch Monday Night

The U.S. Army will be conducting training exercises in the city on Monday night, according to a message from the Long Branch Police.
The exercises will be held from 9 p.m. until after midnight and residents can expect to hear noises that include helicopters, loud bangs and simulated weapons fire, according to Long Branch Police Sgt. Charles Shirley.
Sgt. Shirley said the Long Branch Police Department and State Police are aware of the training and added that a police officer or an Army representative are available to answer any questions.

Read more @ longbranch.patch.com/articles/army-will-conduct-training-exercises-in-long-branch-monday-night

I found this info here along with a video: ______beforeitsnews/story/2222/381/Martial_Law_Drills_In_New_Jersey_Monday_Night_Updated_-_Video.html

Sounds like a typical government cover-up to prevent regular people from discovering activities perpetrated by either extra-dimensional/inter dimensional creatures, supernaturals from this universe or others, or simply aliens. (Could also be any combination of these.) I wouldn't worry about it too much; you don't want your life becoming one of those strange tv shows about alien attacks or supernatural sitcom dramas or something.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Sounds like a typical government cover-up to prevent regular people from discovering activities perpetrated by either extra-dimensional/inter dimensional creatures, supernaturals from this universe or others, or simply aliens. (Could also be any combination of these.) I wouldn't worry about it too much; you don't want your life becoming one of those strange tv shows about alien attacks or supernatural sitcom dramas or something.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I don't know if this is related but thought I would mention it. Every so often something happens that makes me wonder if I'm somehow slipping into alternate realities. Tonight for example, a girl in a club came up to me and hugged me real hard. Saying something about not having seen me in ages. I said I saw her just two weeks ago in the same place. She said she had only been working there 11 days. I know I saw her 14 days ago in the same club. She insisted she had only been working 11 days so far in the club. It would have been nice if most of the other people in the club here and elsewhere hadn't changed on me. I liked the last reality I was in. Sometimes it seems a bit frustating when most of the employees in a club change from one visit to another even though I visit most weekends. Maybe I got cursed after I said I like variety and I'm sliding into parallel Earths without realizing it. A few people and things stay consistent so that is nice. The other explanation is these clubs have very high turnover of employees and many people lie.

My other thought I was having is that I'm really in a coma and having a shared dream but I keep changing this dream without realizing it. When I get tense or stressed and anxious big storms pop up. When I'm not paying attention people and other things suddenly shift on me. Then what happens if I suddenly wake up on Dec 21st? Could it be the end of this world as we know it? Just a thought. I never dreamed the end of the world was coming on December 21st so I believe we will all be here on the 22nd. I'll probably see hundreds of different people in the tiny clubs I visit since the turnover of employees is extremely high. Hopefully I don't notice too many dramatic changes in individual people. That is troubling when you see someone who is suddenly 40 or 50 pounds different in size from just a few months ago. In one case the person looked that much thinner.

As far as unusual static electricty, the unusual thing for me is that I haven't been getting static charges in the same places. It's unusual for me because I was getting big charges when it was hot and humid. Now almost nothing. However I did get a strange shock the other day after walking across a tile floor. That was unusual. I wasn't dragging my feet or anything. Maybe our reality is coming unglued.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You don't really hear about much happening in Mississippi, do you?

I live in Olive Branch, and I can honestly say that if this happened to me, I would have completely freaked out.

SOMETHING weird was going on...

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join