It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by ladygeek
reply to post by Human_Alien

You do realize that Sheriff Joe Stupid can't provide any of his so-called findings. He was always a joke and he will always be a joke. I think that most AZ residents don't have a very good education since they have no state taxes and don't support their education systems. If that's the way you want to go - you can just watch the rest of whatever jobs are available are working for pennies instead of dollars.

Joe 'stupid'

Show's your maturity level and why this thread is 74 pages long with only 24 pages worth reading!

But...if your remark is in reference to Arizona's decision regarding Obama's birth certificate well, here's my reply:
Joe Arpaio doesn't call the shots nor run the State.

Cheers

Arpaio!!! Thats it! The spelling was bugging me and I only just refrained from insulting him instead of just reffering to him as a sheriff.

//Begin crazy voices monologue

But yeah, your totally right. Joe Arpaio does not run the state in any...what? Whats that you say? Hes an elected official who technically sets police policy for his electorate? Well that cant be true! Because this guy above me just told me he doesn't run the whole state! So its symantics? Oh I understand!
He doesn't run the whole state, just a part of it!

//crazy voices in my head off

He also doesn't have any kind of training WHATSOEVER in the forensic field. Nor is he a particularly educated fellow.

Well isnt my face red...
edit on 19-5-2012 by Anon009 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Are you aware that Arizona has officially asked for PROOF of Obama's birth certificate as of yesterday? And this is REUTER'S reporting this!

Arizona elections chief seeks proof of Obama's citizenship

I have no problem betting Cash money he will be on the ballot in AZ and you birthers will still be here birthing. Probably all the way through his second term as well. Stay focused. It has really done something wonderful you and our country so far.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I believe it would make a difference, if nothing more than a better understanding to some of the decisions he's made.

There is a possibility that a foreign born citizen, controlling the head of our country, could have allegiance priorities - possibly pushing an agenda of a group or country with huge issues with USA.

That's if we ignore the standards and rules set by the Framers of the Constitution, which prohibits a foreign citizen to head the United States government.

If I were to go and rob a bank and get away with it, would that make it ok for someone else to rob a bank, based on the knowledge of my successful robbery?

If my robbery doesn't change the fact that robbing a bank is illegal, then someone else should not break the law simply because it has been done before, successfully.

Someone's disregard for the standards of the Constitution should not be used as an excuse for others to continue ignoring the Constitution.

While what you say is true, what you imply (Obama not being from the US) is...not.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Regardless of the reason for Obama's odd biography, the Acton & Dystel booklet raises new questions as part of ongoing efforts to understand Barack Obama--who, despite four years in office remains a mystery to many Americans, thanks to the mainstream media.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Well..... I know.... I'm the racist ATSer... Please. Just one of many that can see Things Just Don't Add UP!!!

Can we pleaes agree on one thing. This man, Obama, has not been properly vetted.

And, I would like to add that with the help of the MSM, a fraud is being committed on the America people and the US Gov't.

All invovled should be held accountable. Let the investigations begin soon.
edit on 5/17/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

Dear OP - I don't think you are racist based on you presenting this topic! I do think that taking this as a smoking gun is probably not going to pan out. Whomever wrote this could simply 1) be making the story more interesting for marketing purposes, 2) have misunderstood or messed up the facts they were given. People get things wrong and they get printed all the time. I've been misquoted and had things completely been misunderstood from interviews that I've done and it is printed before I can see it to correct it. Bottom line for me is that we will all see what we want to see from this, based on what we believe and want to see. You certainly have every right to view it as you choose. For me, it is not particularly conclusive; it is not a "sworn statement" nor does it carry legal weight. It is not a video of Obama spinning out the tale of his birth and childhood in Kenya or testimony under oath from way back when. But that's simply my perception. Peace to you - AB

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon009

It does not need to be proved fake by me. It was proven fake by a myriad of professionals, in instances where it was verified by second, third, fourth opinions and on.

It has not only been broken down by arm-chair researchers, showing step by step why it is a fake and how it was faked, it was also broken down and confirmed a forgery by scholars.

In fact, there was also a thread around here somewhere that carried a sourced link to an admission of forgery by none other than... an Obama staff member!!

If that doesn't confirm the deception of authenticity to you, then nothing ever will.

I am gonna post a birth certificate for Brad Pitt online that shows he is really 195 years old and I am going to assert it's authenticity in the face of speculation.

Many many people believe me and defend the authenticity of the document. After several weeks, I announce that the document was indeed a forgery, confirming suspicions.

Although I admitted to the forgery, there are many people out there who are still standing up for the document and claiming it's authenticity, even though it as a documented fake.

This may be the same thing that is happening right now, relative the Obama birth certificate

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

The only allegiance BHO has is with Beyond Petroleum, TEPCO and the countless donators of the democrat party. Money has always been above political ideologies in america. He also has an allegiance with the Federal Reserve bankers.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Anon009

Technically every time the constitution has been violated, the Supreme Court steps in. Of course it would make a difference where he was born. Perhaps not in a tangible way, but we would have that abstract feeling of a foreign character controlling domestic affairs. Thats percisely the reason the natural born clause was inserted.

"Technically" means "in theory" which means it is different from reality. If reality and theory were equal america and the world we be a better place. And "perhaps not in a tangible way" means kenya and america have nothing to divide among themselves. In other words there is barely any "conflict of interest" between Obama, america and kenya.

But it really isnt that hard to see the truth here. A lot of you just see what you want to see, hear what you want to hear. You must escape this place is self inflicted blindness, of arrogance and self pride. It was only in the recent years that humanity gave this box of nothingness a name.

We call this horrible place,
Fox News
And you must claw your way out

All he had to do was produce his original birth certificate but that never happened. Second this past document seems pretty definitive as evidence, but then again we have plenty of ufo evidence and ALL OF IT keeps getting dismissed one way or another.

You keep making the mistake in thinking that democrats are much better than republicans. Both are capitalist parties with slightely different theories/takes on how to run the capitalist system. Not my cup of tea frankely!

Technically doesn't mean theoretically. They are two different words. But let me elaborate;
TECHNICALLY, the poll tax was against the constitution. It was declared so by the Supreme Court, but only after the policy was considered status quo.

But I digress,
Obama has produced a birth certificate, an act which any other president would have outright refused to do, and you still question its validity. Nothing this man does short of making a time machine and SHOWING YOU HIS LIVE BIRTH will convince you. If that is not a clear bias, I don't know what is.

Also, I don't believe democrats are better than republicans. I AM a Republican. But there will always be stupid democrats AND stupid republicans. I'm sure somewhere there is a not too well informed democrat that thinks Obama was born in Norway or some such nonsense.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Anon009

It does not need to be proved fake by me. It was proven fake by a myriad of professionals, in instances where it was verified by second, third, fourth opinions and on.

Name one, just ONE reputable scholar/forensics expert/ANYTHING RELEVANT person who has decided that our president is not natural born.
Be careful though, you gotta wade through the tons of guys with white supremacist connections. Then again that might be all there is to wade through.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon009

Be honest, did you try to feel the emblem through your monitor?

WOW again!!!

it didn't take long for you to start throwing around degradation!

It's a good thing I learned people will start throwing punches and insults when they have no tangible way to support their side of debate.

I haven't been in this thread long... Such a quick leap to confrontational dialogue makes it seem like the 'birthers' have really done a number on those still blindly supporting Obama as a citizen without proof.

As I said suggested earlier, it would be great if people on both sides could drop their beliefs of Obama's eligibility, or lack there of. Everyone keeping an open mind, working together, and understanding the very real possibility your belief could be wrong, may really produce an irrefutable answer to this topic.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Anon009

Be honest, did you try to feel the emblem through your monitor?

WOW again!!!

it didn't take long for you to start throwing around degradation!

It's a good thing I learned people will start throwing punches and insults when they have no tangible way to support their side of debate.

I haven't been in this thread long... Such a quick leap to confrontational dialogue makes it seem like the 'birthers' have really done a number on those still blindly supporting Obama as a citizen without proof.

As I said suggested earlier, it would be great if people on both sides could drop their beliefs of Obama's eligibility, or lack there of. Everyone keeping an open mind, working together, and understanding the very real possibility your belief could be wrong, may really produce an irrefutable answer to this topic.

Funny I didnt read any kind of reason or professional opinion on the document you are so certain was fake.
You seem to declare it important that all sides of the argument open their minds and compromise to reach the truth, but you also IMPLY that there is ANY kind of evidence that supports that claim. If I were to tell you the sky is blue and not green (assuming we both had a 50/50 chance of being correct hypothetical in a mutli-colored world), would you say "Lets compromise, the sky is seablue".? No, of course you wouldn't say that. Because then youv'e made an ass of yourself by compromising on a fact.

But its ok, when people call you out on your stupidity, they are in the wrong and your opinion immediately becomes fact.

If you were running around in your house and slammed into a french sliding door, I would laugh at you until you picked yourself up.

So when are you going to pick yourself up?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon009

If you are a republican then why the hell would support Obama? It does not make sense to me!

Lets get real here. Short of voting for a third party(which is long overdue anyway) Ron Paul is the best solution for us americans.

IMHO of course!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Anon009

If you are a republican then why the hell would support Obama? It does not make sense to me!

Lets get real here. Short of voting for a third party(which is long overdue anyway) Ron Paul is the best solution for us americans.

IMHO of course!

Who sais I'm supporting Obama? I'm merely saying he was born in the US, a fact which a lot of my uninformed family seem to warp every chance they get. Its typical of a neo-conservative attack campaign. Its nothing new. They accuse Clinton of drug smuggling of all things. FFS they even claimed he had MURDERED his best friend.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon009

Are you seriously trying to pull out a race card now?!?! ABSOLUTELY, INCREDIBLY SHAMELESS as well as being a terrible tactic to try and confirm your belief.

Let's call people racist in an attempt to remove credibility from those with different ideas - who cares if they are right, as long as we can bruise their credibility?!

I also find it sub par that you would challenge me to offer names of reputable people, who have acknowledged the forgery, in the same breath as basically telling me that anyone I source to you will be dismissed as racist, with implications that non-racist proponents of the forgery will too be saddled with a reason why they are uncredible - again, regardless whether they are right or wrong.

Also, I do not have to prove anything to you, as far as spoon feeding you results from reputable, respected individuals with an opinion and evidence to conclude the birth certificate is indeed a fake.

If at some point you did your due diligence with an open mind, you would already know there are a plethora of respectable - non-race hating individuals who support the forgery claims.

If you look for 5 minutes you can find many reputable sources, that is how I learned about the 'forgery' side of the story. I learned, in part, about the legal-citizen aspect through this same process.

I have yet to decide whether I believe 100% either way, but I have gotten to this point on my own, with an open mind and no agenda to have Obama confirmed as a citizen or non-citizen - though I am leaning toward non-citizen because of the refusal to disclose and the release of a fake birth certificate to assure Americans of his citizenship...

Speaking of the race card.... how is the good Rev. Jeremiah Wright? I am wondering who was in league with this guy for years and years... it's slipped my mind momentarily, do you know?
edit on 20-5-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon009

Maybe the documents he produced are real. Who knows? How can you be certain they are? Why would his opposition go through all that trouble to discredit him if they knew they had no legs to stand on? Normally where there is smoke there is also a fire.

I still think the attacks are political and racist orientated, but that doesn't change the fact that most likely his documents are fake. Again I don't think much of the whole situation because republicans are choosing easy cannon fodder to win the elections, if indeed they go through with this. If the republicans had more balls and less guilt from bush&cheney they would be attacking LIKE HELL all the post bush stimulus packages. Trillions of dollars wasted and outsourcing continues unabbated.

Ron Paul is no typical republican though. He is a libertarian forced to run with the republicans cause most americans don't understand political science as well as they should.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Birtherism is officially a certifiable sickness at this point.

Not only has every theory been debunked, and the goalposts been moved for years, but this very thread was debunked a few pages in and it somehow goes 70 some odd pages full of the favortite claims about layers, 5 google zabillion million to seal records, stamps (lmao), baby feet, etc...

Anyone who is clinging deperately to these kookie ideas is cetifiable. This is an illness where the claimant somehow knows something but cannot show it no matter how many times they try. Like a psychic who continuously says "But I did it the other day, I swear! Just let me try again, eventually I may get one right."

Illness

I won't lie though. I'm just as ill for enjoying these threads. They are quite funny.
edit on 19-5-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Wataska I hear you my friend . Obummer is a criminal because he lied and still lies. Mc Cain told the truth about his birth place. America would of been better off if they choose Mc Cain. So America made A mistake a big one! Please wake up and not make another one. Ron Paul is a just man and america needs Him !!!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Chester Alan Arthur (October 5, 1829 – November 18, 1886) was the 21st President of the United States (1881–1885).

William Arthur's frequent moves would later form the basis for accusations that Chester Arthur was not a native-born citizen of the United States. After Arthur was nominated for Vice President in 1880, his political opponents suggested that he might be constitutionally ineligible to hold that office.[8] A New York attorney, Arthur P. Hinman, apparently hired by his opponents, explored rumors of Arthur's foreign birth.[9] Hinman initially alleged that Arthur was born in Ireland and did not come to the United States until he was fourteen years old, which would make him ineligible for the Vice Presidency under the United States Constitution's natural-born citizen clause.[9][c] When that story did not take root, Hinman spread a new rumor that Arthur was born in Canada, but this claim also failed to gain credence.[9]

en.wikipedia.org...

So OBAMA is not the first President whose eligibility was in question due to his birthplace.

So Im wondering, and maybe it has been already said, who is responsible in vetting candidates?
Is there a independent third party that does this? If not, why not?

What is clear to me though that Obama's past is suspect. There is something he is hiding.
And this is why his past is not clear. Maybe his father is not his real father, or maybe he really
wasn't born in the US. I dont know, but i do find the whole matter suspect, when it shouldn't be.

I dont believe that Obama never read the booklet. It would be something anyone would show off to their family and friends as an accomplishment. If not, I can also imagine, with Obama's complicated history, he would be the one to write the information, or, at least he would be asked to proofread it.

I just don't see a literary agent lying about somebody's birthplace just to sell a book. That makes no sense.
Its not where you are born, its where you have lived that is a selling point. And if it was a mistake, how come the mistake or rumors is not regarding being born in Indonesia? Why does it point to Kenya?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This is an intelligent discussion on the long form birth certificate.
by Nick Chase

Oblivious to the Obvious
www.americanthinker.com...

Mr Chase credentials are listed towards the bottom of the page:

About the author: Nick Chase is a retired but still very active technical writer, technical editor, computer programmer, and stock market newsletter writer. During his career he has produced documentation on computers, typewriters, typesetters, headline-makers, and other pieces of equipment most people never heard of, and he has programmed typesetting equipment. You can read more of his work at contrariansview.org.

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...

Please don't say no one ever proved is to be fraudulent, folks.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Mr Chase credentials are listed towards the bottom of the page:

Who is Nick Chase?

Other then the - - I'm sure - - self supplied credentials - - - - I can't find anything on him.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon009

reply to post by Anon009

IMHO of course!

Who sais I'm supporting Obama? I'm merely saying he was born in the US, a fact which a lot of my uninformed family seem to warp every chance they get.

Prove it! You can't. Why? Because the document doesn't exist and any document that has been produced saying he was, has been proven a forgery by many qualified experts. Instead of trolling this thread, do the research like others have. You may even learn some things in your research, if you're open minded and willing. Your own statements in your post show you're ignorant on the subject being discussed. You can then see for yourself the credentials of those involved in examining any of the BC documents that have been produced so far. Why would you forge a document that "supposedly" already exist in an unaltered format? Because it doesn't exist.

Personally I could care less where OB is born at this point and time. I just can't wait till he is out of office, sadly thats how I already feel about Romney also.

I do feel the American citizens paying his salary and retirement the rest of his cush life deserve the truth. Yeah right not going to happen.
edit on 19-5-2012 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join