It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 73
247
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon009
 



Ha ha ha, and you accused me of being a Republican. Go and hose off your boots. They are in it really deep my Republican friend...




posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I honestly can imagine that she would could remember that she fudged a detail that she assumed he was from Kenya 23 years ago. She would remember because if she was wrong she would have hell to pay from her boss. I don't think people in this business are prone to fudging details that could get them fired, though.

Let's say Mr. Obama was not happy with the print job because of this error. (a likely scenario). He would be entitled to a free reprinting job that would cost the company I worked for $$$. My boss would not be too happy with me.


I would think twice about guessing knowing the possible repercussions.

It is too much of a stretch for me to think Obama never read his own bio, especially since I can't imagine who other than he would have made the updates on later editions.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
I honestly can imagine that she would could remember that she fudged a detail that she assumed he was from Kenya 23 years ago. She would remember because if she was wrong she would have hell to pay from her boss. I don't think people in this business are prone to fudging details that could get them fired, though.

Let's say Mr. Obama was not happy with the print job because of this error. (a likely scenario). He would be entitled to a free reprinting job that would cost the company I worked for $$$. My boss would not be too happy with me.


I would think twice about guessing knowing the possible repercussions.

It is too much of a stretch for me to think Obama never read his own bio, especially since I can't imagine who other than he would have made the updates on later editions.










Can you name me one person who reads their own bio from every kind of source?



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by Anon009
 



Ha ha ha, and you accused me of being a Republican. Go and hose off your boots. They are in it really deep my Republican friend...


You didn't even quote the text huh?



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I slammed Obama on this whole deal earlier in the thread, but, just to take the other side here, GWB did all kinds of insanely evil # while president, and most of you screaming for Obama's head now, supported dubya THEN. Just sayin ' it's amazing how selectively outraged some can be, and it's interesting to wonder at the true motivation for that outrage. We're it up to me, both bush and Obama would be doing hard time.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
For christ's sake people. All this blatant hypocrisy is extremely annoying to put it mild.

They only give obama a hard time cause he is half black and a democrat.

If he was an anglo-saxon from denmark or iceland people would not give a nasty rat's fart about it.

You have to be a right wing republican to get ATS approval. It is sickening!


LET IT GO


I don't see the hypocrisy you speak of. Why assume racism is people's motivation? If he was the best President in the history of the country, I think SOME people might not care at all about the issue - SOME still would care.

Honestly, from my perspective no one on this website wants to admit to being a Republican.

If this discussion is sickening, leave it. I hate bossy statements like "LET IT GO." You are not my father and I sure won't quit this subject because of what you are inferring about people who look at this topic.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
I slammed Obama on this whole deal earlier in the thread, but, just to take the other side here, GWB did all kinds of insanely evil # while president, and most of you screaming for Obama's head now, supported dubya THEN. Just sayin ' it's amazing how selectively outraged some can be, and it's interesting to wonder at the true motivation for that outrage. We're it up to me, both bush and Obama would be doing hard time.


I voted for GWB and believe me, I and everyone I knew what screaming for his head during his second term.

As for me, I really have been fed up with all the Presidents for as long as I can remember. Obama is nothing new in that respect for me. My outrage is not selective, but it is on-going.

I agree with your thoughts about W and BHO doing hard time. Throw Dick Cheney in the tank, too.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
For christ's sake people. All this blatant hypocrisy is extremely annoying to put it mild.

They only give obama a hard time cause he is half black and a democrat.

If he was an anglo-saxon from denmark or iceland people would not give a nasty rat's fart about it.

You have to be a right wing republican to get ATS approval. It is sickening!


LET IT GO


I don't see the hypocrisy you speak of. Why assume racism is people's motivation? If he was the best President in the history of the country, I think SOME people might not care at all about the issue - SOME still would care.

Honestly, from my perspective no one on this website wants to admit to being a Republican.

If this discussion is sickening, leave it. I hate bossy statements like "LET IT GO." You are not my father and I sure won't quit this subject because of what you are inferring about people who look at this topic.





If I were to insult a tea kettle, how would I insult it?
A tea kettle is an object, something built for a specific purpose. It begs to be used to brew tea.

However, my wife hates my tea kettle. It makes great tea, its simplistic, and honest about what it is. It does not claim to make toast, it does not whip up pancakes for you. It is a tea kettle.

I think it makes a great cup of tea, but not my wife. So when she drinks tea from the tea kettle she hates, she only tastes her own bitterness.
You see, my wife doesn't like the color green, which is what the tea kettle is colored. Instead of telling me that the color of the tea kettle displeased her (which has no effect on the tea being brewed whatsoever), she sees this for what it is. A bias. So instead she tells me the tea is too bitter.

You, however, are claiming the kettle is from another country even though its stamped "Made in America".

(Yes I am aware of the irony that most if not all tea kettles are actually made in China...or Taiwan...Two systems one country woooo!)


Also, I am a registered Republicana nd have been for over ten years.

edit on 19-5-2012 by Anon009 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
I slammed Obama on this whole deal earlier in the thread, but, just to take the other side here, GWB did all kinds of insanely evil # while president, and most of you screaming for Obama's head now, supported dubya THEN. Just sayin ' it's amazing how selectively outraged some can be, and it's interesting to wonder at the true motivation for that outrage. We're it up to me, both bush and Obama would be doing hard time.


I voted for GWB and believe me, I and everyone I knew what screaming for his head during his second term.

As for me, I really have been fed up with all the Presidents for as long as I can remember. Obama is nothing new in that respect for me. My outrage is not selective, but it is on-going.

I agree with your thoughts about W and BHO doing hard time. Throw Dick Cheney in the tank, too.


I'm never going to understand why Dick Cheney wasn't arrested as soon as he shot some dude in the face.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady
 


It is both a partisan and racist issue. Conservatives dislike/hate(pick which) both "the left" and non-white and non-protestant candidates. It was always that way. Colored folks used to have a seperate toilet and water fountain back in the 60s and 70s.

All this might be officially outlawed, but the implications for government and high corporate positions remain in tact. Above all have lots and lots of money and connections!

Some things never change. It doesn't mean I hate anyone, it just means I am capable of seeing the forest.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady
 


It is both a partisan and racist issue. Conservatives dislike/hate(pick which) both "the left" and non-white and non-protestant candidates. It was always that way. Colored folks used to have a seperate toilet and water fountain back in the 60s and 70s.

All this might be officially outlawed, but the implications for government and high corporate positions remain in tact. Above all have lots and lots of money and connections!

Some things never change. It doesn't mean I hate anyone, it just means I am capable of seeing the forest.


Well said



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon009
 


Thank you!

The fact this thread got 228 flags troubles me. I am not saying everyone is a racist pig, but I am willing to bet 60% are status-quo holders that could not care less about the truely important topics. For example I have started threads about ufos/aliens and banking and got less than 20 each time.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I personally think this is a load of BS. It seems like the Republican War Monger types put this crap out repeatedly to associate Obama and his skin color with wildlings in Africa. People are so gullible.
I could make this in 5 minutes with Adobe. Therefore it is most likely fake like a 17 yr old in a bar's ID.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


I agree....its beyond absurd to think that Obama never proofed that, and nor did he ever
ask for it to be corrected in 16 years!

Wow, the media is having a hey day with this!



Barack Obama: The Original 'Birther'




So the earliest "birther" of all was actually—President Obama! Or at least his literary rep, who
promoted the notion of a Kenyan birth up until 2007 www.newser.com...



edit on 19-5-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)



postmodern self-invention:

"To 99.99 percent of people, Hawaii is a luxury-vacation destination and nothing else," he writes in the National Review. "Whereas Kenya puts you at the heart of what ... was a bitter and violent struggle against the white man’s rule. Cool! The composite chicks dig it, and the literary agents."

Steyn sees little harm in it the practice, which is fairly common "


So postmodern self-invention is fairly common huh?

Sad



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WormwoodSquirm
I personally think this is a load of BS. It seems like the Republican War Monger types put this crap out repeatedly to associate Obama and his skin color with wildlings in Africa. People are so gullible.
I could make this in 5 minutes with Adobe. Therefore it is most likely fake like a 17 yr old in a bar's ID.

Not many a declaring it a fake.
Mainly because Obama's literary agent admits writing it.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic
 


I hate to say it but, after watching all of these threads that you have responded to, I don't think there is any proof that could be presented that would convince you he is hiding something. If he came right out and said he was born in Kenya and said sorry. You would call him a lier! what a shame......



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777
 


That would be born in "Hawaii" vs. born in "Kenya".

Just the minor problem later when you wish to become POTUS!



Search terms "Obam Kenya" reachiing BREAKOUT stage May 18th, 2012.

www.google.com...=Obama%20Kenya&date=today%207-d&cmpt=q




posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72
 
I am so sick & tired of you birthers.

Do you even have a clue? In order for Obama, as a US senator, has to have "Ultra Top Secret clearance as any member of Congress.

This is so stupid. Maybe everyone else who is a birther is as stupid as Oily Tates (deliberate slam). She can't practice law in any other state than CA. She went to an un-certified college which is not recognized by the ABA and most state universities, colleges and professional schools.


edit on 19-5-2012 by ladygeek because: I've corrected the punctuation errors yet it doesn't post.

edit on 19-5-2012 by ladygeek because: I made my corrections now and i can't post it. it's no wonder that i expected anything at all because i'm a smart woman.



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Are you aware that Arizona has officially asked for PROOF of Obama's birth certificate as of yesterday? And this is REUTER'S reporting this!


Arizona elections chief seeks proof of Obama's citizenship


(Reuters) - Arizona's secretary of state said Friday he had asked officials in Hawaii to verify that Barack Obama was born in their state in order for the president's name to appear on the November ballot in Arizona.

Ken Bennett, who is Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's campaign co-chairman in Arizona, said he made the request on behalf of a constituent.

Earlier this year, hardline Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio announced that an investigation by his office had found that Obama's birth certificate was a forgery.

Most Republican critics of Obama have given up pushing widely discredited long-running allegations that he was not born in the United States.

Bennett said he is attempting to confirm that Obama's name can appear on Arizona's presidential ballot, the Arizona Republic newspaper said.

While confirming on Friday that he had made the request, Bennett said he did not buy into the "birther" belief.

"First, I have been on the record since 2009 that I believe the president was born in Hawaii. I am not a 'birther,'" he said in a statement.

www.msnbc.msn.com...



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by Anon009
 


Thank you!

The fact this thread got 228 flags troubles me. I am not saying everyone is a racist pig, but I am willing to bet 60% are status-quo holders that could not care less about the truely important topics. For example I have started threads about ufos/aliens and banking and got less than 20 each time.


Because the U.S constitution isn't an important issue amirite?



new topics

top topics



 
247
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

log in

join