It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You do realize that Sheriff Joe Stupid can't provide any of his so-called findings. He was always a joke and he will always be a joke. I think that most AZ residents don't have a very good education since they have no state taxes and don't support their education systems. If that's the way you want to go - you can just watch the rest of whatever jobs are available are working for pennies instead of dollars.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon009

Can you name me one person who reads their own bio from every kind of source?

Young author, first book, you think he would not spend hours on it getting it right?

He would obsess over it. He would read it and re-read it and make sure it is perfect.

You bet he would...
edit on 19-5-2012 by kawika because: add text

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WormwoodSquirm
I personally think this is a load of BS. It seems like the Republican War Monger types put this crap out repeatedly to associate Obama and his skin color with wildlings in Africa. People are so gullible.
I could make this in 5 minutes with Adobe. Therefore it is most likely fake like a 17 yr old in a bar's ID.

While your point is valid I cannot help to laugh a little when you mentioned wildlings.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I'm not quite understanding your point. Can you elaborate?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Are you aware of how batshi*t backwards Arizona is as a state?

Better question;

Are you aware Arizona cops are legally allowed to racially profile people on the street, and demand they show them idetification papers without any cause?

Even better Question

How long do you think that policy will last, considering minority races are producing more American citizens than caucasians?

Even Super Better Question
Not really a question but when minorities become a majority, I hope they random check you for your papers every time the police see you.
edit on 19-5-2012 by Anon009 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by Anon009

Thank you!

The fact this thread got 228 flags troubles me. I am not saying everyone is a racist pig, but I am willing to bet 60% are status-quo holders that could not care less about the truely important topics. For example I have started threads about ufos/aliens and banking and got less than 20 each time.

Because the U.S constitution isn't an important issue amirite?

So how are you going to drag the constitution into the birther debate? I mean, I am aware there is a 'natural born citizen' eligibility clause, but tell me exactly how mean ole Obama is burning it? Because you think he was born in Africa?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by Anon009

Can you name me one person who reads their own bio from every kind of source?

Young author, first book, you think he would not spend hours on it getting it right?

He would obsess over it. He would read it and re-read it and make sure it is perfect.

You bet he would...
edit on 19-5-2012 by kawika because: add text

Yes, every president ever has written their own biographies and in no way hire ghost writers.

George W Bush is %100 literate.

What do these two statements have in common?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There is no 'birther debate'.

He was born in Kenya. Who cares?

We are a REPUBLIC. We don't pick our PResident, the people never have.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
There is no 'birther debate'.

He was born in Kenya. Who cares?

We are a REPUBLIC. We don't pick our PResident, the people never have.

Yes, the debate is over. POTUS was born in Kenya. We don't really have any evidence of it, but we got that feeling in the back of our stomachs.

Also, we don't understand the difference between a pure democracy and a republic, or how both use the electorate as a measure of popularity and support for the presidency.

No debate, we win.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ladygeek

This topic can be tiring and redundant. The president himself states that the whole 'birther/eligible candidate' debate does plenty to distract U.S.A. citizens from issues and problems facing us everyday.

He asserts this point and must surely know that disclosure of 'unquestionable, certified’ documents, confirming his United States citizenship, could potentially end the debate instantly. This awareness raises suspicion about his motives for refusing to supply these certified documents.

It would seem there is nothing to gain by refusing to turn over the documents. On the other hand, there is admission, by Obama himself, that irrefutable confirmation of his citizenship would end the debate and focus attention on more important issues.

His acknowledgment of that rightfully raises suspicions and questions about his true citizenship and eligibility to hold POTUS office.

These suspicions and questions are important. The Americans asking these questions deserve to be answered truthfully, regardless of the information contained in the documents.

No reason is needed, aside from the fact American citizens are asking the questions and Obama is a public servant. He should abide by the requests of the citizens, since we are his boss and demand transparency regardless of what information is contained within the hidden documentation.

The discovery of his citizenship and allegiance being bound to a another country is critical - in the most intense fashion. This information could easily provide important answers to many of the questionable choices he has made during his term as POTUS.

The discovery of his citizenship and allegiance being bound to the United States of America would end the discussion and allow focus to be placed on the other important issues we face as a country.

Either way, we should never make the mistake of taking anyone’s word as fact, especially when there are signs to suggest that some amount of untruth has been willingly perpetrated on the US public.

I just hope we can all start working together, with an open mind, no pre-conceived notions, and no ego or agenda like that we see peppered throughout each and every debate, relative to this particular topic.

I really do wish we could all just erase our beliefs regarding his eligibility and work hand-in-hand to discover the irrefutable, certified, and unquestionable truth about Barrack Obama’s citizenship eligibility.

If those of us who believe he is a U.S. citizen would open our mind’s and entertain the possibility that we could be wrong, he may not be a citizen, we could make real progress toward regaining control of our country and the government that has ruled us with deception.

We should refuse to ignore verifiable evidence that proves our belief as wrong - whatever side you are on, concerning this topic. Then we should do our best to inform others of the credible evidence we established through the collaboration of people from both sides, who put down their guns and used their brains.

* hope I didn't include too much redundancy in this post. I've been working on my literary writing style recently and I'm exploring a lot of techniques used to communicate/articulate different aspects of my opinions
edit on 19-5-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I stopped reading around paragraph two, when you started to ignore the fact that we can all download and view the copy of his birth certificate online. Right now.

www.whitehouse.gov...

But you would rather be looking at this document instead

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

wouldn't you?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I've always felt the media hid a lot of things. If you question BO then you must be a racist. If you question BO you must be judging him by his color. I've always said I had no problem with his black side but I do have issues with his 'white' side. lol Why is it when you disagree you're racist? I have the same problem with the white politicians or anyone else for that matter. The questions about his birthplace have been legitimate questions and by BO being so secretive for so long it automatically says something is rotten in Denmark. Oh well, I hope they prove he really is not presidential material by law and clean the slate of everything he has done and start fresh with a new face. One who hopefully has the best interest of the American people. If I wanted to be European, I'd move there. I like America and am proud to be a heinz 57 American. Don't want the government telling me to use less salt and reviewing the contents of my frig....

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyoutlaw
reply to post by anon72

I've always felt the media hid a lot of things. If you question BO then you must be a racist. If you question BO you must be judging him by his color. I've always said I had no problem with his black side but I do have issues with his 'white' side. lol Why is it when you disagree you're racist? I have the same problem with the white politicians or anyone else for that matter. The questions about his birthplace have been legitimate questions and by BO being so secretive for so long it automatically says something is rotten in Denmark. Oh well, I hope they prove he really is not presidential material by law and clean the slate of everything he has done and start fresh with a new face. One who hopefully has the best interest of the American people. If I wanted to be European, I'd move there. I like America and am proud to be a heinz 57 American. Don't want the government telling me to use less salt and reviewing the contents of my frig....

No one is saying you don't have the ability to ask questions.
Its just that most of us would just prefer you knew what you were talking about when you ask them.

You really think the media buries leads to massive Obama cover-ups?
You must not have ever seen 15min of any segment of Fox News.
Cause they are convinced hes the Muslim anti-christ. Yes, even though those two terms together make no sense.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

If he was from kenya how would that change anything in a meaningful way? I can understand the conflict of interet if he was born in a radical muslim country: israel, russia, china...but kenya?

African nations are pretty poor off. Maybe he would help the kenyans a bit, or the indonesians. Both of the countries are not at war with america.

To be honest I think Obama is lying about his birthplace, BUT all the right wingers are making a big deal about this while neglecting the corporate bailouts 3+ trillions cause they know bush&cheney played a big destructive role in that. In other words just go after the # that stinks and you have no risk at exposing.

The constitution has been violated so many times the last 100 years, most of the time in subtle ways, that clinging on to the birther movement makes for convenient cannon fodder. It is like al capone getting arrested for tax evasion rather than on multiple counts of murder, racketering, extortion and violating prohibition. Parties go after the easy convictions and the important stuff gets swept under the rug. And what about 9-11 and the $2.3 trillion missing? The only honorable person from the Bush administration was Donald Rumsfeld who broke the story. He is a TRUE conservative!
edit on 5/19/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by esteay812

If he was from kenya how would that change anything in any meaningful way? I cannot understand the conflict of interet if he was born in radical muslim country, israel, russia, china...but kenya?

African nations are pretty poor off. Maybe he would help the kenyans a bit, or the indonesians. Both of the countries are not at war with america.

To be honest I think Obama is lying about his birthplace, BUT all the right wingers are making a big deal about this while neglecting the corporate bailouts 3+ trillions cause they know bush&cheney played a big destructive role in that. In other words just go after the # that stinks and you have no risk at exposing.

The constitution has been violated so many times the last 100 years, most of the time in subtle ways, that clinging on to the birther movement makes for convenient cannon fodder. It is like al capone getting arrested for tax evasion rather than on multiple counts of murder, racketering, extortion and violating prohibition. Parties go after the easy convictions and the important stuff gets swept under the rug. And what about 9-11 and the $2.3 trillion missing? The only honorable person from the Bush administration was Donald Rumsfeld who broke the story. He is a TRUE conservative!

Technically every time the constitution has been violated, the Supreme Court steps in. Of course it would make a difference where he was born. Perhaps not in a tangible way, but we would have that abstract feeling of a foreign character controlling domestic affairs. Thats percisely the reason the natural born clause was inserted.

But it really isnt that hard to see the truth here. A lot of you just see what you want to see, hear what you want to hear. You must escape this place is self inflicted blindness, of arrogance and self pride. It was only in the recent years that humanity gave this box of nothingness a name.

We call this horrible place,
Fox News
And you must claw your way out

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon009

We can?! Wow, I had no idea a 'real' birth certificate is available to view???

Wait a minute...

you are not talking about the birth certificate that was issued a while back and proven to be a fake document, with an appearance impossible to render when displaying a real document, are you?

I'd like to see a truly authentic document provided by a legitimate source. A certified document that is atleast in photo form and not a scanned copy or a digital copy. You know what I am referring to? A document that can be physically handled and examined for authenticity.

I am not sure if you are providing a link to the fake birth certificate, since I stopped reading when you said there was a birth certificate available for view online....
edit on 19-5-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by Anon009

We can?! Wow, I had no idea a 'real' birthcertificate is available to view???

Wait a minute...

you are not talking about the birth certificate that was issued a while back and proven to be a fake document, with an appearance impossible to render when displaying a real document, are you?

I'd like to see a truly authentic document provided by a legitimate source. A certified document that is atleast in photo form and not a scanned copy or a digital copy. You know what I am referring to? A document that can be physically handled and examined for authenticity.

I am not sure if you are providing a link to the fake birth certificate, since I stopped reading when you said there was a birth certificate available for view online....

It was proven to be fake by...who exactly? You?

Or maybe its because you couldn't feel the raised seal from a digital copy?

Be honest, did you try to feel the emblem through your monitor?

Screw it your right. The only way we can decide this is when Obama mails you his original birth certificate with both his and his parents blood on the paper so we can dna test it.

And you think THE WHITE HOUSE is a legitimate source? PFFFT! They are notorious for their baseless accusations.

Or shall you just rely on a "pics of birth or it didnt happen" route?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladygeek
reply to post by Human_Alien

You do realize that Sheriff Joe Stupid can't provide any of his so-called findings. He was always a joke and he will always be a joke. I think that most AZ residents don't have a very good education since they have no state taxes and don't support their education systems. If that's the way you want to go - you can just watch the rest of whatever jobs are available are working for pennies instead of dollars.

Joe 'stupid'

Show's your maturity level and why this thread is 74 pages long with only 24 pages worth reading!

But...if your remark is in reference to Arizona's decision regarding Obama's birth certificate well, here's my reply:
Joe Arpaio doesn't call the shots nor run the State.

Cheers

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I believe it would make a difference, if nothing more than a better understanding to some of the decisions he's made.

There is a possibility that a foreign born citizen, controlling the head of our country, could have allegiance priorities - possibly pushing an agenda of a group or country with huge issues with USA.

That's if we ignore the standards and rules set by the Framers of the Constitution, which prohibits a foreign citizen to head the United States government.

If I were to go and rob a bank and get away with it, would that make it ok for someone else to rob a bank, based on the knowledge of my successful robbery?

If my robbery doesn't change the fact that robbing a bank is illegal, then someone else should not break the law simply because it has been done before, successfully.

Someone's disregard for the standards of the Constitution should not be used as an excuse for others to continue ignoring the Constitution.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon009

Technically every time the constitution has been violated, the Supreme Court steps in. Of course it would make a difference where he was born. Perhaps not in a tangible way, but we would have that abstract feeling of a foreign character controlling domestic affairs. Thats percisely the reason the natural born clause was inserted.

"Technically" means "in theory" which means it is different from reality. If reality and theory were equal america and the world we be a better place. And "perhaps not in a tangible way" means kenya and america have nothing to divide among themselves. In other words there is barely any "conflict of interest" between Obama, america and kenya.

But it really isnt that hard to see the truth here. A lot of you just see what you want to see, hear what you want to hear. You must escape this place is self inflicted blindness, of arrogance and self pride. It was only in the recent years that humanity gave this box of nothingness a name.

We call this horrible place,
Fox News
And you must claw your way out

All he had to do was produce his original birth certificate but that never happened. Second this past document seems pretty definitive as evidence, but then again we have plenty of ufo evidence and ALL OF IT keeps getting dismissed one way or another.

You keep making the mistake in thinking that democrats are much better than republicans. Both are capitalist parties with slightely different theories/takes on how to run the capitalist system. Not my cup of tea frankely!

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join