It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trolling or a break in programming? DID ANYONE see Tila Tequila's facebook yesterday?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Getting caught back up on ATS after a few days and just read your reply.

(Nice job on a first post, as well
)

Just curious, how this ties into pedophilia? Did Tila mention something that I missed..?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this thread while browsing the grey forum, then went to her Facebook page to see what people were talking about. I couldn't find a whole lot that she hasn't yet deleted. But, I did find this:

From "10 minutes ago" (10:35pm eastern-standard time) June 02, 2012.

Don't be fooled by my "CHIRPY" persona on here...I've been working very hard on my "TRUTH BLOG" to free the people from what they do not know. I just have to be careful and respect FB as I don't want to step on anyone's toes. I told you all a long time ago that I will keep my page here fun so they leave me alone... but I have never stopped working on my "TRUTH BLOG" just wanted you all to know because I love you and you have a right to know. So again, just because I stopped posting serious issues on FB, doesn't mean I have stopped working on giving the truth to the people. Why? Because I AM THE PEOPLE just like you! I am on your side. I love you, Never forget! Now... let's get back to fun, uplifting, light topics here on FB because I need to respect their website and not put anyone on blast here. Not my place as they can delete my profile and there goes our communication. Love you.... always have, always will, you all are my life, my shining light, and my Angels.

Love,
Miss Tila Awakened One For the Light

I always thought she was dumb as a post. I'll be keeping my eye on her.
edit on 2/6/2012 by andriod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
One question, who the heck is Tila Tequila?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarghdt

Personally I think she's too brain dead to have written this or even comprehend what it's talking about.
Definately hacked. She is a dumb W word...not a brain cell left in her skull...maybe her publicist did it as a stunt.
edit on 2-6-2012 by ldyserenity because: Spelling

edit on 2-6-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jacktorrance

I was attempting to tie in the MkUltra with the "celebreties" that appear to come out of nowhere, and the pedophilic compound that may appear with them. The supressed memories, the multiple personalties - I'm a psychiatric nurse. I don't know, but to see some of these young women that are "tormented", or just drug users - I don't know for sure, but there seems to be a lot of them. In my day, it was obviously just drugs and alcohol that these people destroyed themselves with. There seems to be a lot of sexualizing of young girls, and then watching them implode these days. Janis Joplin just drunk herself to death.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

She has nice boobs. That's about all I can think of

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Apparently she has also attempted suicide.
ca.eonline.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
When i read the twitter posts from the screenshots on the icke forum it just seems to me she was on some drug come down.
I could well be wrong but that is what it sounds like to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I know this was probably discussed, I wonder if the whole Fb page is really hers? Could it be an attempt by a truth seeker to get the word out by using a celebrity, especially one whose fans (in their opinion) are sucked deep into celebrity nonsense? If its really Tila, she seems controlled, watched and gaurded, I read those posts when this thread went up, very odd behavior from her.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Who looks on this whores facebook anyways, shes ugly and annoying as hell. Dont get me wrong I would stuff her like a thanksgiving turkey, i'd just prefer she be past out first

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Tila . thank you
you are kind to risk you own life at telling the truth

I think they tried to brainwash her into their illuminati evil agenda
but she prooven to be strong and not weak like all others

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

No you are right, i saw this and tried to find that. There was some point when she posted something about the illuminati and it was going around that she is a vegetable now.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeMindedMason

She isn't a vegetable; they can change her facebook page to say she was hacked. But they can't make up somebody making a video in her voice talking about the same stuff that was on her facebook.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Whenever I tell my closest friends that I've been "abducted by aliens... or "GREYS"" twice in my life... they all don't believe me so I never talk about it anymore. However the REAL aliens.. there are GOOD ONES. They came to me twice as well but they are from the light. I'm not kidding you, I was in Hawaii once and the "GOOD ONES" teleported me back to my home in LA because they had an urgent message to tell me. I can tell when the "GOOD ONES" are here or when the evil ones "THE GREYS" are here. I'd tell you in more detail but not on FB, Very interesting though and very real!

She made this post on the 3rd of July. Pretty interesting I must say. I think she isn't a nutcase. She might be on to something.

For some reason, I can only see this post when I'm offline on facebook. This post isn't visible when I'm online.
edit on 24-7-2012 by CaptainEpic because: added something

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Let me understand. You were trolling and breaking from watching programming....and bounced over to Tila Tequila's FACEBOOK?

You lead a questionable daily existence. Wow. Trolling-watching programming and Tila Tequila.

I wish I had that kind of time!

Hey, wait! Schools still out for summer right? (at least then...that may be a slightly acceptable excuse)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Says the person looking at the Tila Tequilla thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Not me. Ive other things more interesting and important to do and see...but, whatever. To each their own....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Honestly, I believe i could've been an MKUltra type breaching of her mind. Like she's trying to fight but she's stuck in her programming. I think its less drug induces and more actual mechanics at work. Like a rea life chip in her brain or something....TPTB prob don't care about her anymore as she probably lived out her usage. She migh pop up on the news soon as a new celebrity death. Ok Here's a new prediciton.....within the next year Tila will controvercially be found somewhere of an O.D. God forbid but i think TPTB have had enough of the whistle blowing form her

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
I cannot wrap my mind around the idea of Tila Tequila saying such things. I especially cannot imagine her repeatedly trying to convince brain-dead young people that the young people are brain-dead.

Maybe thats the point. You'll never believe her cause she's dimwitted. What you get from it is "Dimwitted people are conspiracy theorists". Who knows, I might be streching it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PsyMike91

You know she OD's like a month ago, eh? Had a brain anuyrisum. She was pronounced brain dead last I heard, than I saw she was back up on the Utube.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join