It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trolling or a break in programming? DID ANYONE see Tila Tequila's facebook yesterday?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Tila's truth blog. Perhaps her most interesting point starts at 14:00. Everything else is blabber about herself. She talks about a 5th dimension, third eye, spirit realm etc:

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Anyone care to summarize?
I can't sit through even one minute of her.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

This is why men are weaker than women. You would've sold your soul just for this story. It's too many types of stereos for me. smh

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarghdt

Everyone believing she was hacked is sorely misled. The information posted was entirely by her. She deleted the posts after they found them and threatened her/family. They have been trying to kill her off for revealing these things. Is it any coincidence she had a Brain aneurysm not too long ago, but was sent to rehab for drugs? They are trying to defame her and lower her reputation. Why do you think she would post about the internet being shut down? She is being forced to give subtle messages. The brain aneurysm didn't work but they left it as a warning to her for those that disobey them.
edit on 22-5-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I think what's even more troubling is the fact that you are "subscribed" to "tila tequila" on facebook.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Tila Tequila is an idiot. She plagarizes most things from VigilantCitizen.... I think her recent rants are most likely drug induced.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

You can't really believe that....

Here are some links that might help you understand Tila a little better.

www.ghostriderradio.net
tilatruth.blogspot.com...
tilasrotspot.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Did you know that you technically can't just leave Facebook? Nobody has the ability to delete their own account. You can deactivate your account and leave it in a stagnant state, but all your information will remain registered forever.

Yeah, it is.

They try and catch you too... You have to stay logged out for a certain amount of days, I think it's like, a month or something. If you log in even once in those days, it resets it. At least they don't have any new info on me... They can keep the old stuff, I don't even live in the same place anymore anyway.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by U4ea82

She isn't going to make statements like this then be like "Oh, I was hacked." Or "Oh, I was on drugs." That is how you destroy somebody's reputation and defame them. Whenever she posts something or protests something they don't like, they threaten and intimidate her into recanting it all. Yeah that's it blame it on drugs, I don't do drugs, and I came to the same conclusion as her. If it was her talking about some complete and utter BS about how the CIA rapes Cows, I might be like yeah that chick is doing some serious drugage. No, it was information sensitive and detrimental to TPTB, which gets recanted and replaced with a lame excuse....

I call that a 10 on my BS meter.
edit on 22-5-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I'm almost 50 years old so I'm not into Brittany, Gaga, or Miley, but seeing what Madonna has reduced herself to with all the satanic bs, and to watch some of Brittany's "breakdown", Miley is morphing into a drug addict - it really makes you wonder about the Disney connection. He was a known Mason. The gold thing makes me wonder also due to Chavez's recent relocation of his "gold" from London to Venzehela = forgive my spelling = something's up and I hope Tila, even if it's disinformaiton, keeps spilling her beans.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I searched some more of Tila's "crazy" rants, out of curiosity. There's even a rant where she's cursing out the powers-that-be, saying that the aliens are coming and they are doomed. It's weird, because it's almost as if she believes it...

Tila's Deleted Facebook Post

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Her spelling is atrocious. Either way, either she really is mental, or she knows some big sh*t. And if she does in fact know something big, she will either be labeled as a mental patient and discredited ("She had a breakdown folks, nothing to see here!") Or she will be killed like other famous people who have tried to pull back the curtain.

Any day now I'm expecting to hear about her death on the news.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

That entire wall of text that you posted from her is plagiarized from an online essay site. Not only that but she is now claiming that her facebook was hacked by an ex boyfriend in order to make her look crazy.

You can read more about it here : www.ghostriderradio.net...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Then how do you explain her blatant plagiarism of nearly all of her posts? They come from www.vigilantcitizen.com and various other sites. The little post of hers that talked about Egypt was from an online essay site.

I know you guys really want to believe that she's some person trying to expose the evil of TPTB but, at some point you have to accept the fact that she is just a drug addicted attention Wh*re.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I am just going to go out on a limb here and say, OP, you are probably the only one that saw it.
Who pays attention to Tila Tequila? She has never done anything, not one thing, that makes her worthy of being recognized, let alone following her every brainless thought.

Sorry, end rant, no offense intended.

I don't see why she has to be some brainwashed, mkultra programmed person.. why can't she just be a complete idiot that got famous because of myspace? If she was under some kind of programming you would think she had done one thing that was worth anything.
edit on 27-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by U4ea82

Then please tell me how we have her voice on the videos above talking about the third eye, aura's and etc. Invalid argument is invalid.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I think people are missing the obvious...celebrities can be mentally ill, too!

Seems like a mixture of DID with some alters having paranoia.

I doubt her drug use has helped.

The aneurism, either.

How sad

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Well let's see...I think anyone can find the plethora of information on the subjects of which she speaks and read them aloud while filming it. Do you really want to believe Tila Tequila is some angelic whistleblower so badly that you're willing to overlook something as completely obvious as that?! There is PROOF she plagiarized these things, and it's not difficult to find.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Thank you! Finally someone who gets it. I'm completely baffled as to why people cannot comprehend the fact that celebrities can be mentally ill. I'm actually relieved that someone else sees this, I was afraid I was all alone in reality. It's good to have some company

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
It sounds like she's having manic episodes and hacking her own tweets and facebook accounts. In her unconscious state she is going against her programming and in her waking state she finds these posts and has to discredit them.
Very interesting.

Exactly...thats why the op pointed out her facebook banner. Her mirror reflection...or, alter, if you will. Duality and all that too

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join