It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trolling or a break in programming? DID ANYONE see Tila Tequila's facebook yesterday?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

Thank God for YouTube, it's the reason I left facebook about 3 years ago!

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by DIDtm

Originally posted by Mkoll
Looks to me like someone hacked it. I cannot wrap my mind around the idea of Tila Tequila saying such things. I especially cannot imagine her repeatedly trying to convince brain-dead young people that the young people are brain-dead. After, they made her 'famous' in the first place. Therefore I am willing to believe that it was indeed her ex who did this.

That is UNTIL you read what she wrote on April 25th...(might have been the 28th - I have her paged closed out now).

I think she wrote it.

But then again.....I have NO IDEA (seriously) who Tila Tequila is. She's cute though.

I believe this is the comment?

Never mind I'm going to go back to writing my book, but please.....don't feel bad if you're not interested in school because I myself am outraged at how freakin' outdated and BIAS all the schoolbooks are and what they're still teaching you! Nothing has changed nor any new information has been added to any schoolbooks since decades ago! Sadly, that's exactly what "THEY" want. Do you think they actually want the country to be smart? Or at least smart enough to understand the Constitution, our Human Rights, and our Freedom? Of course they don't. They want to keep all of you as dumb as possible so you can be their sheep forever. At least back then people were brave enough and wasn't brainwashed yet so they rallied against the rulers who they didn't see fit. Over time we, the people, have forgotten that it is us who has the power to overthrow "THEM" if they are not doing a good job for our country! It is not "THEY" who have any right whatsoever to arrest us, beat us, and put us in jail for standing up for our beliefs. Sadly though... our generation have no idea that we the people hold the power so they blindly give away all of our power away to "THEM" as you go broke, living off a can of soup a day to keep you afloat, "THEY" are busy buying nations at a time. Flying across the country just to order their favorite cream cheese. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. You think that's just something unfortunate that happened and there's nothing you can do to fix it? So you continue to work your asees off just to keep getting poorer every time you cash your check while "THEY" smoke their $3,000 Cuban Cigars laughing at you while they steal your money and trick you into purchasing more things that they own... telling you that you MUST BUY IT OR ELSE! C'mon... WAKE UP PEOPLE! You sit around and complain about how much economy sucks, yet you do absolutely NOTHING about it. Get off your lazy asses! "THEY" have broken so many laws and have gotten away with it so many times that I'm afraid they feel invincible so they are no longer abiding by the original US Constitution that our foreFathers wrote to keep this country beautiful! I don't know how to feel about this as I am conflicted inside. One side of me is empathetic for those who couldn't help it as they got brainwashed, yet the other half of me is absolutely livid that so many people just sit around on their asses and do NOTHING to further educate themselves to find out the truth.... because lemme tell ya something... you ain't never gonna learn the truth about # in school! You're gonna have to do it on your own! Sorry for this rant, I just feel like we need a Revolution yet everyone is so #ing busy sitting on their asses, accusing people who happen to "READ" and know "BIG WORDS" that they only got it off of "GOOGLE." *SIgh* I'm signing off now. As you can see I'm not feeling too great right now. I still love you all though and maybe after I get some sleep and stay offline for a few days i can come back refreshed and approach you guys in a much better way so we can start a revolution together! Nite Nite.... Always with Love-Miss T

God Bless You Tila.
The TRUTH can make you crazy.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
WOW!

but no.. well I don't rally care to scrounge around some scrags facebook for some sort of thing as alluded to in the op. If the OP can't just say it, meh.

you do know that just saying "Go here and look!" means nothing.

I mean, check out www.paintsniffersanon.org... and tell me it's not true.. Oh but if the page is down, then obvs the ptb are onto you...

fishfinger for later....
edit on 18-5-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Couple of questions for the knowledgeable people of ATS:

Does anybody know if there is anything special about Onyx? Any secret societies, religious or mystical uses for it?

Also, does anybody know if there is anything interesting about the Onyx Hotel?
edit on 18-5-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by infowarrior9970

THANK YOU SIR!
These are the posts i'm talking about.

Trolling or programming break? THoughts, anyone?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I actually feel bad for her. She's likely telling the truth. I mean, come on... she's basically said pretty much everything I've read on ATS about it, and then some. Where did she come by this information? ATS? Is she an ATS lurker, who up and decided to mess with her fans one day? I really doubt it. And the sad part is, almost no one seems to be willing to believe her. At all. Add onto this her dead lover, the daughter of a Bilderberger, and her sudden aneurism, something really f***ed up is going on here.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Please click the link on my last post (above) to see the tweets I'm talkinga bout (I got it from facebook)

Lets stop with the hating on Tila Tequilas talent or lack there of, I AM NOT HERE TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING BUT THIS POSSIBLE BREAK IN PROGRAMMING. If you know anything about programming, please look at these tweets and TELL ME YOUR OPINION! THis could all easily be a troll.

Again, enough with the unwarranted self importance. I'm here to discuss what she has said in the last 48 hours NOT your opinions on my looking at her facebook. Enough with the nonsense, dont post anything.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

Out of this entire thread this post interested me the most. I am wondering why you asked about the Onyx Hotel and the occult meaning of Onyx. I am afraid I do not know the answer, but I find it interesting you asked because it immediately made me think of Britney Spears and her last tour (Onyx Tour) that she wrapped up before her break down.

I've been researching mind control and its relation to celebrities for a while now. I like to think that the whole thing is just crap, but then when things like this happen (Tila Tequila) I start to really wonder. It does seem like she has flipped her lid, but she's exhibiting some interesting signs of dissociation and multiple-personality disorder that most of the mind control victims exhibit when they start to break out of the mind control facade.

It's interesting how Tila Tequila's career started. To me she seemed like some kind of manufactured celebrity. She popped out of no where, was pushed heavily in mainstream media, popped out a few reality shows then vanished. If there is any "truth" to mind control, then it is these manufactured celebrities that we should be watching closely.

edit on 19-5-2012 by AeonMoon because: Typos! Whoops.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix

Did you know that you technically can't just leave Facebook? Nobody has the ability to delete their own account. You can deactivate your account and leave it in a stagnant state, but all your information will remain registered forever.

Creepy huh?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AeonMoon

When I googled toxic, the first thing to come up made me think 'Skull n Bones' and the second thing to come up was a wiki page about Britney Spears song Toxic, I quickly looked through it to see if any words jumped out at me. I did notice a few things, but I couldn't connect any of them back to anything Tila had said, until it said that 'Toxic' was the opening song for the Onyx Hotel Tour. Tila's named her dog Onyx and included it's name at the end of the post, but I saw it's name on that post only and not on the others around it. When I typed in Onyx Hotel I could see the that the floor in the rooms had a black and white Mason style checkered pattern, and I'm curious if the Hotel itself has any connections to secret societies or perhaps anything interesting about it at all. In her later post she mentioned that there is more to gold then meets the eye...I wondered if some people believe Onyx does as well, I looked and it seems some do believe their is more to it. But I would like to see if anyone has more detailed information about Onyx...or the Hotel.
edit on 19-5-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom

When I googled toxic, the first thing to come up made me think 'Skull n Bones' and the second thing to come up was a wiki page about Britney Spears song Toxic, I quickly looked through it to see if any words jumped out at me. I did notice a few things, but I couldn't connect any of them back to anything Tila had said, until it said that 'Toxic' was the opening song for the Onyx Hotel Tour. Tila's named her dog Onyx and included it's name at the end of the post, but I saw it's name on that post only and not on the others around it. When I typed in Onyx Hotel I could see the that the floor in the rooms had a black and white Mason style checkered pattern, and I'm curious if the Hotel itself has any connections to secret societies or perhaps anything interesting about it at all. In her later post she mentioned that there is more to gold then meets the eye...I wondered if some people believe Onyx does as well, I looked and it seems some do believe their is more to it. But I would like to see if anyone has more detailed information about Onyx...or the Hotel.
edit on 19-5-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

Interesting note about the Onyx Hotel. Britney Spears opened a room at the place... www.people.com...

In addition, I found that Black Onyx is supposedly a gemstone used during mind control programming and rituals. The source of this information is from Fritz Springmeir (who is usually under fire about a lot of his ideas). Check out this link. It is a downloadable PDF file. www.emhdf.com/Monarch-mind-control.pdf

Search for Onyx and you'll jump right to it.

Maybe Britney's "obsession" for the gem Onyx and love for the Onyx Hotel (even naming her tour after it!) has something to do with her programming. Maybe significant programming went on at the hotel?

Interesting that Tila refers to Toxic. Hmmm. Britney Spears seems like the most obvious mind control person and if Britney tried to break her programming and failed, maybe Tila is warning herself and her fans of the same boat she is about to jump in. Of course all of this is speculative, but it is certainly interesting!!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
She posted a whole bunch of posts at once, either for fun or facebook screwed up or a friend did it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

She wrote some pretty profound things about gold yesterday; on her facebook; May 18, 2012 .

www.facebook.com...

Tila Tequila
Yesterday.
Ahhh but Touche... Gold isn't just merely some "Mineral" it has much, much, much more worth and "magic" to it than they let you on to know. Why do you think in pretty much every ancient historic times, all of the Kings, Queens, Gods and Goddesses had so much gold? Especially the Egyptians where we all KNOW there's a lot going on with that which I won't even get started on because I'll write like ...3 books on that topic alone.

Some examples: Atlantis, a city built out of Gold. The Roman's also used a lot of Gold. And let's not forget about the Ark of the Covenant, which plated with pure gold, inside and out. On the bottom of the box, four gold rings were attached, through which two poles, also made of acacia and coated in gold, were put. The family of Kehath, of the tribe of Levi, would carry the ark on their shoulders using these poles. Covering the box was the kapporet, a pure gold covering that was two-and-a-half by one-and-a-half cubits. Attached to the kapporet were two sculpted Cherubs, also made of pure gold.

In Egypt, gold was considered the skin of the gods. During the earliest periods of Egyptian history, only kings were allowed to wear gold. The chamber that held the king's sarcophagus was known as the 'house of gold'. Never tarnishing, is was used extensively in the statues of gods and even to adorn temples. Mixed with other metals, it coated the pyramidions atop the Pyramids and obelisks.
Because of gold's religious significance, it also became an idea material in funerary art. A grand example is the mask of Tutankhamun. When Howard Carter discovered the tomb of Tutankhamun, it wasn't the grand nature of a complete tomb that so intrigued the world, but rather the golden riches of the find. But even in ancient times, Egypt was envied for its treasure. Egyptians seem to have become fanatical over gold. The earliest geological map, known as the Turin Papyrus, diagrams the bekhen stone quarries and the gold mines in the Wadi Hammamat near Naqada, once known as Nubt (gold town). The king even carried the "Golden Horus" name as part of his or her Royal Titulary.

Also... Knight's Templar anyone? Which is as far back as you can go where the "Mason's" all started. They were known to have found some very valuable Gold Scriptures telling secrets of our world and from then on they formed their brotherhood and occult.
I can go on and on about this but I won't bore you further. Even though it's quite interesting to know that you can see in a lot of old Egyptian papyrus' you can see the Pharaoh's being served a piece of gold biscuit that only the High Gods were allowed to eat. I'm telling you, there's a lot of interesting things out there, but they'll never tell you so you just have to find out on your own or be lost in the dark forever......

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

some interesting things about the esoteric uses of Onyx

Onyx is said to be a very faithful stone to its owner. It protects against misfortune and illness and prevents illusions, nightmares and confusion caused by evil spirits. Onyx is also reputed to bring unexpected good luck and opportunity to its owner and to protect them from the plots and ill wishes of their enemies.

A piece of Onyx, especially a carved sphere, can be kept on your altar or in your meditation room to protect you from unruly energies or warn of impending danger.

Onyx is an excellent stone for students of occult knowledge, helping you to focus on your studies and understand spiritual writings on a deeper level, with your heart as well as your head. Onyx is also believed to help you focus and gain intuitive insights during divination, especially if you are casting stones or bones.

Onyx

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Its all here, read it yesterday, illuminati, greys, media manipulation.

www.in5d.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I think she's just about to go on another rampage:

I HAVE SOME VERRRRY IMPORTANT NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU SO DON'T GO ANYWHERE!!!!!! You're gonna wanna hear this!

You still here? Its taking me a while beccause I'm getting closer and closer to letting you all know! What've I've been dying to share with you! But before I go any further I'd better re-launch my own websites to prevent any of my pages getting deleted... Which I still think is messed up seeing how we do have FREEDOM OF SPEECH! OK uploading the video no with more info and more into to my "TRUTH BLOG" revealed soon! BRB

22 minutes ago

So, she has a truth blog...interesting

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix

Did you know that you technically can't just leave Facebook? Nobody has the ability to delete their own account. You can deactivate your account and leave it in a stagnant state, but all your information will remain registered forever.

Creepy huh?

Hi there! Actually, you can. I thought you could only deactivate your Facebook account, too. I had backed up and then removed all of my photos and then tried to close my account, and was dissappointed to find it only seemed like I could "deactivate" it. But then some wonderful soul here on ATS posted this link to Accountkiller.com and I was able to use the directions and fully delete my Facebook account. I'm sorry, I can't remember which member to credit, but enjoy deleting your accounts, and please pass it on to anybody else you know who could use the info.

Now back to Tila... I'm very curious to see what she says next! Where is this site of her own that she is putting back up?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

i have made the same exact connection.

Tbh, i do believe all of the stars to be a bit schizo to an extent.

Maybe she does have control somewhat, but obviously not for long. Either way, this'll just be another story swept under the rug by tptb...

Go in Peace.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread. I don't think those girls were being attacked by Satanic forces or Illuminati. I guess I really don't know. All I can say is, Casey Johnson pressed her body against me and Tila watched and laughed. this is one of the sexiest moments of my life and you get no details. At that moment I could have followed my drives and gotten to know them. Something frightened me about them. The most famous prostitute and the richest girl all diggin on me, yeah, right, I don't expect anyone of you to buy this story. A delusion of greatness aside, I am sorry coke messed up their minds. I'll tell you one thing, the next time the richest women in the world presses up against me, I'm getting a yacht out of it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Alright, so there really IS a topic about "tila tequila"(really, guys? really?) on ATS.

And we're supposed to be denying ignorance.

Really guys?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join