It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trolling or a break in programming? DID ANYONE see Tila Tequila's facebook yesterday?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This is posted in the grey area because I never saved the information. Did anyone else look at Tila Tequilas facebook yesterday? DID ANYONE SAVE THE POSTS. Tila (or whomever) .

Here's a link to one comment she made earlier yesterday:
www.facebook.com...

It got crazy quick though and it's difficult to explain but I would love to discuss this with anyone who witnessed it.

This morning all of the posts were deleted and a well written apology of sorts is on her facebook. She blames an ex who hacked her facebook, but what she was saying at the time was GOOD. I would love more information from anyone who can provide.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, all I suggest is you visit her facebook:
www.facebook.com...
Her banner speaks volumes by itself. This could all have been trolling, but what I saw was her breaking programming and trying to escape.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Looks to me like someone hacked it. I cannot wrap my mind around the idea of Tila Tequila saying such things. I especially cannot imagine her repeatedly trying to convince brain-dead young people that the young people are brain-dead. After, they made her 'famous' in the first place. Therefore I am willing to believe that it was indeed her ex who did this.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
That's creepy.

I wonder if she's trying to blow the whistle? Keep your eyes on the news. She might be found dead somewhere within the next few days lol.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I believe she is talking about TPTB, and their plans to corrupt the minds of the young through lack of education and music that may influence certain behavior.

I remember some years ago she was speaking out on myspace, or it could have been facebook, I can't remember. But it was about the Illuminati and what they're doing and blah blah blah. You know just speaking out and shedding light on the conspiracy. She was actually communicating with her audiences, asking if they'd want to read more.

So maybe that what she meant by 3 years ago, and with that said, to me this is very much like her.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
She has been on the illuminati topic for years now, not the first time shes ranted

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
www.lipstickalley.com...

this is what the others are speaking of

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
Looks to me like someone hacked it. I cannot wrap my mind around the idea of Tila Tequila saying such things. I especially cannot imagine her repeatedly trying to convince brain-dead young people that the young people are brain-dead. After, they made her 'famous' in the first place. Therefore I am willing to believe that it was indeed her ex who did this.

That is UNTIL you read what she wrote on April 25th...(might have been the 28th - I have her paged closed out now).

I think she wrote it.

But then again.....I have NO IDEA (seriously) who Tila Tequila is. She's cute though.

+17 more 
posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarghdt

i think the more important question is - why is the public reading Tila Tequila's facebook

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I must me matrix glitching
Why am I thinking she died a little while back?

or was it a almost die thing...pretty sure she was pronounced dead...and reported here on ATS actually...

damn dimensional shifts!

Add: No, ok, I am wrong..seems she had an anurism but didn't die.
Tia

edit on 16-5-2012 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I remember a Post on this back when she allegedly attempted suicide. There was a lot of debate as to whether she flipped, was on drugs, or was telling the truth. Might be good to keep an eye on her. I think that a lot of people into conspiracy truly believe that the music industry is controlled by devil worshipers. My problem with "selling your soul to the devil" is that, as a Christian, I recognize that our souls belong to God. We cannot sell what is not ours. "Selling your soul to the devil" also goes against a lot of Bible scripture.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Originally posted by Mkoll

That is UNTIL you read what she wrote on April 25th...(might have been the 28th - I have her paged closed out now).

I think she wrote it.

But then again.....I have NO IDEA (seriously) who Tila Tequila is. She's cute though.

I believe this is the comment?

Never mind I'm going to go back to writing my book, but please.....don't feel bad if you're not interested in school because I myself am outraged at how freakin' outdated and BIAS all the schoolbooks are and what they're still teaching you! Nothing has changed nor any new information has been added to any schoolbooks since decades ago! Sadly, that's exactly what "THEY" want. Do you think they actually want the country to be smart? Or at least smart enough to understand the Constitution, our Human Rights, and our Freedom? Of course they don't. They want to keep all of you as dumb as possible so you can be their sheep forever. At least back then people were brave enough and wasn't brainwashed yet so they rallied against the rulers who they didn't see fit. Over time we, the people, have forgotten that it is us who has the power to overthrow "THEM" if they are not doing a good job for our country! It is not "THEY" who have any right whatsoever to arrest us, beat us, and put us in jail for standing up for our beliefs. Sadly though... our generation have no idea that we the people hold the power so they blindly give away all of our power away to "THEM" as you go broke, living off a can of soup a day to keep you afloat, "THEY" are busy buying nations at a time. Flying across the country just to order their favorite cream cheese. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. You think that's just something unfortunate that happened and there's nothing you can do to fix it? So you continue to work your asees off just to keep getting poorer every time you cash your check while "THEY" smoke their $3,000 Cuban Cigars laughing at you while they steal your money and trick you into purchasing more things that they own... telling you that you MUST BUY IT OR ELSE! C'mon... WAKE UP PEOPLE! You sit around and complain about how much economy sucks, yet you do absolutely NOTHING about it. Get off your lazy asses! "THEY" have broken so many laws and have gotten away with it so many times that I'm afraid they feel invincible so they are no longer abiding by the original US Constitution that our foreFathers wrote to keep this country beautiful! I don't know how to feel about this as I am conflicted inside. One side of me is empathetic for those who couldn't help it as they got brainwashed, yet the other half of me is absolutely livid that so many people just sit around on their asses and do NOTHING to further educate themselves to find out the truth.... because lemme tell ya something... you ain't never gonna learn the truth about # in school! You're gonna have to do it on your own! Sorry for this rant, I just feel like we need a Revolution yet everyone is so #ing busy sitting on their asses, accusing people who happen to "READ" and know "BIG WORDS" that they only got it off of "GOOGLE." *SIgh* I'm signing off now. As you can see I'm not feeling too great right now. I still love you all though and maybe after I get some sleep and stay offline for a few days i can come back refreshed and approach you guys in a much better way so we can start a revolution together! Nite Nite.... Always with Love-Miss T

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Man she been dropping some illuminati bombs!
The whole thing seems pretty credible though!

What have you? She's the perfect representation of a Monarch sex-slave. Would that be so hard to believe?

Her programming is breaking off and she's taking the opportunity to speak up! If that's really the case, then she's braver than most of these other "stars" out there.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If anyone LOOKED AT HER FACEBOOK JUST YESTERDAY you will see, she deleted it- I can't find it! I want to know if anyone saved it all!

I remember her specifically talking about her having a bleeding nose

she said her air was getting cut off and I think not being able to communicate.

I still can't explain it, but it was NOT A RANT, it was more like a malfunction

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarghdt

Do you know how many facebook accounts there are that supposedly are Tila Tequila ?
How do you even know that the page is genuinely hers . It could be some hairy arsed biker masquerading as her

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Wow, shes got probably an ATS mind. I would have never thought that her hair and make could resist the constant brainwashing that she must have endured in the hollywood industry.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
i think the more important question is - why is the public reading Tila Tequila's facebook

Another more important question is WTF is a Tila Tequila? Sounds like a disease

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Not sure if this is related to the missing posts but it seems like it.

This was posted 14 hours ago.

Good Morning Everyone! I have been made aware that there were some pretty, how can I put this? Extremely ridiculous posts that were posted on my page. I was asleep during this time so I wasn't able to stop it until I woke up and saw what was posted. I don't usually like to talk about my personal life, but in this case what this person did was not ok. I had recently broken up with someone I was dating on and off for a while, and since I trusted this maniac I gave him all of my passwords for my FB & Twitter accounts to help me post messages for me when I was not able to be by my laptop.

Make a long story short I called off this TOXIC relationship a few days ago, and out of spite he decided he was going to "GET ME BACK" by posting the most out of this world stuff on my pages to try to scare my fans or make people think I'm crazy. I was asleep the whole time, as you can see the last post that I, myself actually posted was sometime on Monday in the evening when I told you guys I had written another story that I wanted to share with you all, and I mentioned how sleepy I was I could barely open my eyes. Then I actually fell asleep cuz I was so tired. That was the last post from me that I posted until this one now.

So with all that's said and done, at the end of the day I just want to THANK my true fans who KNEW that those ridiculous posts was not from me. I really appreciate you guys who believe in me and always continue to support and have faith in me as I do for you. That's why I always love you because no matter who, what, when, why, or how... the love between my fans and I are too strong to let anyone else out there try to break the strong bond I have with my true fans and TILA ARMY!

Thank you once again for those of you who wrote me to tell me someone has hacked my page. I was asleep at the time but I appreciate you trying to alert me about it. That is TRUE loyalty right there and I am and will always be grateful to have such amazing fans. I am a very lucky gal to have you all in my life! Now.... MOVING ON TO POSITIVE THINGS!!!!

Love Always,
Miss Tila &Onyx
Like · · Share
link

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

In other words, she was killed about 14 hours ago and some disinfo agent got into her Facebook and posted that lol.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarghdt
If anyone LOOKED AT HER FACEBOOK JUST YESTERDAY you will see, she deleted it- I can't find it! I want to know if anyone saved it all!

I remember her specifically talking about her having a bleeding nose

she said her air was getting cut off and I think not being able to communicate.

I still can't explain it, but it was NOT A RANT, it was more like a malfunction

she said something about them pressing a button ...and it squeezes her head and makes her nose bleed.

and that she couldn't breathe... she was freaking out.

then today she denied posting it.

someone posted screenshots of her twitter here forum.davidicke.com...
edit on 17-5-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
THEY/THEM MUST BUY IT OR ELSE!
WAKE UP PEOPLE!
READ BIG WORDS
GOOGLE TOXIC
GET ME BACK
THANK KNEW TILA ARMY!
TRUE
MOVING ON TO POSITIVE THINGS

I googled toxic...first thing to come up was a wiki page for toxicity, the image on the page is:

Skull n' Bones
en.wikipedia.org...

The second thing to come up was about a Britney Spears song called Toxic. This part of the song stood out to me: "It's getting late to give you up, I took a sip from the devil's cup. Slowly, it's taking over me."
edit on 17-5-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join