It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trolling or a break in programming? DID ANYONE see Tila Tequila's facebook yesterday?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I suppose drug addict, hallucinogenics, so high she was paranoid... none of those sentences come to mind? They come to mine, quite easily.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Some people can handle the fame and some can't. Sounds like the fame is getting to her and she is starting to have a breakdown.

No fake TBTB doing anything...no programming issues...just a mental breakdown.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Some people can handle the fame and some can't. Sounds like the fame is getting to her and she is starting to have a breakdown.

If it were just a breakdown she would be blabbing random crap. She's being quite specific, so she's not mental.

Seems to me like she realizes what she's gotten herself into and she panicked.

fake TBTB

edit on 17-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Only to another paranoid schizo...does it make sense...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I am completely shocked that she is literate!

I was totally expecting a wall of text in txting shrthnd sp33k.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I see she paints too, but only portraits of herself?
Just sayin.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Just read her tweets and wow that is something, I know she retracted it as her being hacked, but it seemed legitimate to me.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Lol, you use facebook.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
oh thats so unfair, why could my dad wait 1 year to shag my mom lol

shes right though, i cant explain it but i feel like a drone, like part of me is gone..its hard to explain..oh well, lets get drunk
jk..jk...maybe.

oh and btw shes asking people to protect her.
this is getting really interesting.

May I ask for you all to please send me your love, positive energy & loving prayers my way? The spirit of LOVE is a POWERFUL thing & when the masses sends 1 person thoughts of love and positive energy, I honestly can feel it. Our thoughts and love is much more powerful than we give it credit for. So please think of me today and send me your best love, light & positive energy to protect me from harms way..

edit on 17-5-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
OK i did not even know who this person was until i did a quick search, but reading what she wrote and by what you guys are saying, reminded me of this thread here
The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation

Between the late 80's and early 90’s, I was what you may call a “decision maker” with one of the more established company in the music industry. I came from Europe in the early 80’s and quickly established myself in the business. The industry was different back then. Since technology and media weren’t accessible to people like they are today, the industry had more control over the public and had the means to influence them anyway it wanted. This may explain why in early 1991, I was invited to attend a closed door meeting with a small group of music business insiders to discuss rap music’s new direction. Little did I know that we would be asked to participate in one of the most unethical and destructive business practice I’ve ever seen.

The meeting was held at a private residence on the outskirts of Los Angeles. I remember about 25 to 30 people being there, most of them familiar faces. Speaking to those I knew, we joked about the theme of the meeting as many of us did not care for rap music and failed to see the purpose of being invited to a private gathering to discuss its future. Among the attendees was a small group of unfamiliar faces who stayed to themselves and made no attempt to socialize beyond their circle. Based on their behavior and formal appearances, they didn't seem to be in our industry. Our casual chatter was interrupted when we were asked to sign a confidentiality agreement preventing us from publicly discussing the information presented during the meeting. Needless to say, this intrigued and in some cases disturbed many of us. The agreement was only a page long but very clear on the matter and consequences which stated that violating the terms would result in job termination. We asked several people what this meeting was about and the reason for such secrecy but couldn't find anyone who had answers for us. A few people refused to sign and walked out. No one stopped them. I was tempted to follow but curiosity got the best of me. A man who was part of the “unfamiliar” group collected the agreements from us.

Hip Hop is Read

so maybe they are still up to their old tricks.

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 17/5/12 by Whateva69 because: Doh

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Thank the gods for google, but I'm still not sure what the hell you're all talking about!

I think I'll wander over to the old timer's threads. Ya know, something about Roswell or MJ-12 and no mention of Facebook or Twitter.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I wish people would call facebook as it actually is, CIAbook. Does nobody remember when the onion did a segment about how facebook is a CIA front and the morning it came out the CIA tried to get rid of the segment but then realized they couldn't and they just had to let it go? Pretty smart to get people to volunteer their personal information as well as locations and updates of activities, not to mention the web of friends we all have that connect. It's no wonder these posts got deleted. Facebook is spy operation and nobody seems to care.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Xaphan

Only to another paranoid schizo...does it make sense...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hottoboggan
I wish people would call facebook as it actually is, CIAbook. Does nobody remember when the onion did a segment about how facebook is a CIA front and the morning it came out the CIA tried to get rid of the segment but then realized they couldn't and they just had to let it go? Pretty smart to get people to volunteer their personal information as well as locations and updates of activities, not to mention the web of friends we all have that connect. It's no wonder these posts got deleted. Facebook is spy operation and nobody seems to care.

Woa I never looked at it like that, But your right we put down things that we like our philosophy they basically have a full fledge personally profile on everyone on facebook.This is scary maybe its time to go off the grid but stay on enough to access ATS lolol..

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Tila is a nobody, way she got famous was through her myspace page, then she went on MTV looking like a you know what, Now the TPTB want to take over her, to what purpose? She's not special, she's an annoying little twit.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thank God!

She has some serious cajones!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hottoboggan

Hard to believe, but that video is still up. Everyone should watch it. Comedy and satire are the best ways to get the truth out when TPTB are desperately trying to hide it.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
heres her old stuff - waaay deeper than her new posts...

starts @ 3:30

imho: a pissed sex slave...
edit on 17-5-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It sounds like she's having manic episodes and hacking her own tweets and facebook accounts. In her unconscious state she is going against her programming and in her waking state she finds these posts and has to discredit them.
Very interesting.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Great vid. People can say what they want about her drug use and all but that chick is far from stupid and these dont seem like the rantings of a lunatic. Her relationship with the Johnson heiress is like a huge red flag. Im sure that woman knew so much about what goes on behind the scenes and two women in a close relationship will often talk endlessly and quite candidly about very serious things in their lives. She probably spilled her guts and now Tila has a head full of information she shouldnt have. Seems they are in the process of burning it out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join