It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bacon, Eggs and Toast..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Okay, everyone needs to stop, I'm not in a location where I can simply go into the fridge and make these things (At work)....Breakfast sure does sound good right now, yum...

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

yea that's cute bro, god has nothing to do with what you eat. i'm sure if you eat crap god won't help when you get cancer. oh yea p.s YOUR generation has taught me how much i despise ignorance.
reply to post by wlord

Seems not to work if you eat dung

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

She's too busy sleeping, as usual.

Would love to have that job and get paid for it.

edit on 16-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Never have OJ right after you brush your teeth.

NEVER!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I drink Pepsi or chocolate milk or Sweet Tea.

Is that okay after brushing?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Can't beat a good old Full English, not just at breakfast.....washed down with a mug of Yorkshire tea.

Bit of toast and fried bread with it.

The Scottish Breakfast isn't bad too; more or less the same but with Lorne sausage and white pudding.

Never really had a genuine Irish breakfast but they are supposed to be excellent as well.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Never have OJ right after you brush your teeth.

NEVER!

Yeah, good advice - it is no different when you drink a beer after brushing. YUCK lol.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

ya ok i agree. right now i'm enjoying a hyena colon sandwich with a side order of squirrel testicle salad mixed with rat intestine and for desert i'm having chilled baby seal brains. and for refreshments,i think i'll have the blood of an unbaptized infant. i also prepared some dead cat road kill stew if i'm still hungry!
clown.
your bible tells you to eat kosher----- no pig meat fool!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Trying to get everyone's salivary glands working. I am little too lazy to make the meal myself. I'm so tired and worn down that I don't want to even get into the car to go buy the products. I am so craving for Bacon, Eggs, Toast, Hash Browns, Cheese, Green Peppers and Tomatoes. If there are any chefs in the house, please have it delivered.

* probably should make sister go do it.

*Also should have her make it too.

I forgot the ground beef...........

Buhahaha

Browsing through these forums, I have come across your irrelevant posts time and time again. You take every opportunity to trash your sister and her kid.

Now another NEW thread on how you are too lazy to cook your own breakfast?

Shame on anyone who starred you for this.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Didn't trash my sister. I told the truth. She was sleeping.
And see,
I went to go lay down after her. Rested up for work.

Do yourself a favor and stop reading my threads... Problem solved.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Didn't trash my sister. I told the truth. She was sleeping.
And see,
I went to go lay down after her. Rested up for work.

Do yourself a favor and stop reading my threads... Problem solved.

If only it were that simple. You seem to interject some put down on your family even in other threads.
as well as being off topic, you seem to wallow in dissing them, and trying to gain pity for yourself, in many threads.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
she's sexually frustrated, what can ya do.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well, I have to go to what is called "Work",
What normal people do, and when I come home,
I am going to have my entree.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Why don't you wait until you have 20 posts to your name, and can start a thread, before trashing another member here.

This is ATS with many forums, and many members. Variety is accepted here.

Des

edit on 16-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Okay my style of bacon and eggs on toast.

Toast:
Slightly burnt but not to much. It needs to have a the golden brown color and not the yellow or black. ( Yes, its a ritual )

Eggs:
Purposely burn the butter and wait to till it stops smoking or should i say wait till its stops bubbling. Then gently place the eggs in and with a spoon smother the top of the eggs and carefully flip them over making sure not to break and allow the yoke to spill out. Once both sides have that browning color you are ready for the plate.

Bacon:
Fine and Crisp, thats all i have to say.

Merging the meal.

Plate preparation:
Place the toast on the plate, place one strip of cheese over the toast, sprinkle some fresh lemon and then apply a layer of ham over the cheese. Sprinkle some salt and pepper and then place another layer of cheese above the ham. Just make sure that when you do all this it must be done within minutes of each other as timing is crucial for the taste bugs. Once you have layered your toast then gently place the eggs over each toast/cheese/ham. * Note, i only have this type of breakfast once every two or so months. You see, one needs to keep his six pack in attack mode.

[url=http://(link tracking not allowed)/KgeRL4]Viewer Discretion Is Advised
Seems we have a bug here, (
- Tracking, who's tracking who ?
)

here is the link..but don't go asking mods to slap my wrist because you all couldn't hold yourself's back from clicking on an obvious link that read's "Do not click this" ...okay ..!

hallo hallo hallo, wha hav we ear..., what a disaster in trying to post a simple link to google images with bacon/eggs/cheese/toast. ..
- I must say, its far easier to upload files in pastebin than to simply add a link to the site referring to bacon toast eggs breakfast....

edit on 16-5-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Why don't you wait until you have 20 posts to your name, and can start a thread, before trashing another member here.

This is ATS with many forums, and many members. Variety is accepted here.

Des

edit on 16-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Then I will assume my variation of "variety" will be accepted as well.

Some can dish it out, but they just can't take it.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

She's not off topic, it's her topic and it's within the T&C. If you don't like them don't click on them. If you do click on them anyway, don't post. YOU are the one that's off topic.

Now to the topic. I'm disappointed in you guys. Bacon? What a waste of stomach space. SAUSAGE, that's the way to go. Not that yucky breakfast sausage but hot Italian to go with your eggs. Steak if you want to spend a little more and hey, WHAT ABOUT SOME COFFEE????

ETA: Oh and the toast has to be made from whole wheat bread. Hate white.

edit on 16-5-2012 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I agree with the Italian sausages and agree even more so with the Italian woman..mmmmmmmmm both a tasty and both need to be hot...hehe, but back to topic, I would love to have those sausages for breakfast but as its more of a sacred inner occult law that sausages belong only on a bbq and never ever in a frying pan.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ACTS 2:38

Even god would have to admit that the Bloomin onion isn't good for you.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I know of no law that says you can't prepare sausage on the BBQ while you make eggs, toast and COFFEE in the kitchen.
Gotta have coffee.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join