It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Outer and the Inner Freemasons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
As has been said, there is two fairly distinctive groups within masonry. We have denied these accusations in the past thinking that they referred to a group that most didn't know about. But we do know about them. There are the very active, Freemasons, and then there are the ones who got the degrees, and then disappeared. In my opinion, those brothers will never get the full big picture, of what freemasonry even is, let alone the individual symbolism and verbiage.

If there is a secret side group plotting a takeover, I think it would be more long the lines of taking over the K&W Cafeteria. The only ones putting much effort into it, are too busy learning and doing to do much else.
(IMHO)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Inner and Outer?

In my GL we call it Uppers and Downers.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

So there's really no inner cabal of elites that eat babies and worship satan???

Where's the fun in that?

I think seriously though, people have always known the truth about Freemasonry. It's just more fun to elaborate on a club that really is what it says it is, than making it boring and realistic to outsiders..

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

So there's really no inner cabal of elites that eat babies and worship satan???

Where's the fun in that?

I think seriously though, people have always known the truth about Freemasonry. It's just more fun to elaborate on a club that really is what it says it is, than making it boring and realistic to outsiders..

you hope theres no inner cabal of elites, because if there is you guys dont know about it, and arent a part of it.
do i know for a fact there is? there very well might be, there very well may have been, there may be many...
do i know for a fact there is not? there may not be any.
i dont know for sure and neither do you..
edit on 16-5-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

You are correct. There may be some uber secret group that only a select few know about. But if they are that secret, then nobody else would know about them either. I know there are multitudes of side orders that are invite only. But in order to even be looked at, you have to be there to be seen. Hence, the point of this thread. So I will agree that if a group is secretive enough, then nobody would know about them unless they wanted to be known. Be it masonry, the local bridge club, the Lions club, the Grocery store baggers, or even the cash register clerks at McDonalds.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a long time before men had put one stone on top of another or had a words to talk of or clothes on there back a painter was happily going about his work just saying

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Quite possible. And yes, I do sometimes wonder if it is all a big elaborate lie drip-fed to us in order to control our souls, our pockets and our destinies.

Then I think, oh wait, there is a big secret organisation that does all that. Wait, even better, there are three.

Government, Corporation, Church.

My way of looking at it, and always has been, is take any conspiracy theory. Dig deep enough, you will eventually start to poke holes in the "official version" that we are told. Ask any Freemason over and over again about their organisation, and they all say the same damn thing. About joining, about what they do, about their rules, their regulations, their degrees. It's always the same answer over and over. So how do some 4 million people worldwide tell the same lie without slipping up, even just a little?

Maybe you are right. Maybe there are these so-called inner and outer degrees where the inner circle controls the outer and everything else, I'm not saying it's not possible. But hang around Freemasons long enough, and you just end up coming to the same logical conclusion.
There are evils in this world with control as their agenda. It just 'aint them.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Uppers and downers...man that takes me back to my college days...wait, I'm still in college...

reply to post by seabag

Men join for various reasons. I did search for comradely and found it in Freemasonry, but that wasn't the sole reason for joining.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I lived long enough to see and think and read about Freemason.
I always was very sceptic about the mystery of signs and grips.
Then... one day... it happened. "The Grand Hail Sign!"
I saw it, but ignored it.
Then I heard the song "Bruises" by "Chairlift... And it made sense.
Anyhoo... my point is... If I risk my life for a Brother, Fraternist, Member, Compadre, Amigo, etc...
Do I automatically get signed up? If so will my background be any consequence?
And if I do choose to respond to grand hail signs... will I die?
If so... can you build me a lodge/mausoleum?

Yay...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

most of the masons that dissappear move up beyond free masonry it it true that free masonry only goes to 33 degrees and when you move up from 33 degree mason you are nolonger a free mason but one step closer to enlightenment

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthmonkey
most of the masons that dissappear move up beyond free masonry it it true that free masonry only goes to 33 degrees and when you move up from 33 degree mason you are nolonger a free mason but one step closer to enlightenment

Masonry only goes to the 3rd Degree and the Scottish Rite goes from the 4th to the 33rd. Why do you place any particular relevance on the degree structure of the Scottish Rite as opposed to the other appendant bodies?

edit on 17-5-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join