It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Outer and the Inner Freemasons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

In My Valley, the initiation fee it $300 and it includes your cap and a ring. The ring is now a fake one, and put inside a triangle so it's just for show. And it was just raised from $285 three years ago. The yearly dues are $100. Nothing in freemasonry is expensive. As I have heard before, if the $65 a year lodge dues, are too much, you need to be focusing on your financial future more than masonry.

If you have seen petitions that cost thousands of dollars, perhaps that was from a clandestine organization. If you can scan a copy of it, we could all learn from it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If there are those on some kind of inside track they won't be advertising and posting anything here or anywhere else.
edit on 20-5-2012 by sharkman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I only want to know if you own a Mac or a PC? lol!!!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I think it would be a lot more fun if you stepped into an octagon with me . . .

Are you one of the ring girls?

Clever, if you want to go down that road then I have no problem taking on all comers.

I do have quite the triangle choke, or I could hit you with an anaconda roll if you are really that hungry . . .

edit on 19-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: 101

So youve gone from asking to let you in sometime........

And when someone offers, then you tell them "in their dreams"

To telling another poster its "above their pay grade" for questioning your response......

And then from that, you went to threatening physical violence and trying to be some internet Bad ass?

Sounds to me you have a serious attitude problem that needs to be adjusted.....

You want the answers then turn your back on them and then threaten..........

I doubt there are many who would be worried about your threats......The fact that you would outright challenge someone to "fistycuffs" that you dont even know.........shows your lack of experience, and more then likely total ineptitude........

ON TOPIC......

Anytime an organization claims some sort of secrecy people freak out.......I agree with the OP, the only inner and outer unkowns are the ones who arent active really.........

The issue is, people WANT to believe more about the Masons then there actually is........you cant change the minds of people who WANT to believe something
edit on 20-5-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Umm . . . what?

I was being quite duplicitous in my posts.

Did you even pay attention to who I responded to in what manner?

edit on 20-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: 101

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Umm . . . what?

edit on 20-5-2012 by MasterGemini because: 101

Sure did, and to be honest to myself and many others on this thread, it seemed quite hostile........

My appologies if that is not how it was intended........but i think perhaps you should go back and re read them and try to understand where it might look a bit brash and accosting......

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Are you a mason, do you know anything about the Craft?

Have you studied or practiced magic?

Some things are no laughing matter.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
*** GET ON TOPIC ***

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Are you a mason, do you know anything about the Craft?

Have you studied or practiced magic?

Some things are no laughing matter.

Actually im quite the occult philanthropist........other religions as well......call it a fascination......

I fail to see what this has to do in response to your other posts........other then you assuming I might not know what im talking about.......

I assure you I do

The Masons/Shriners actually do quite a lot to help their communities.......and quite a lot to help each other.

I find it humorous that such nefarious things are attributed to the organization......

You have to excuse me, I have a sacrifice to make to Baal, before I go to this fundraiser
edit on 20-5-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Umm . . . what?

You have been a hair's breadth from being reported to the mods for MA transgression (not that AM has been a pillar of rectitude in the matter). Keep your stick on the ice; ATS deserves it

Fitz

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
(not that AM has been a pillar of rectitude in the matter).

Point taken.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
lame

lets move on to who is inside the inner masons shall we ?

satan ?

seriosuly, this is the oldest conspiracy fault of them all. making order from chaos. face it, the world is a chaotic place, and no one controls it

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It was the same initiation fee and dues in my former Valley. The consistitory ring is a wearable 10k ring however.

In Continental European Scottish Rite, the degrees are considerably more expensive for degrees higher than the 18th (not to mention the unfavorable Euro/US Dollar conversion). I don't know if this is also the case in the UK.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Can one of you fine Masons please explain to me the answer to the question posed at minute 41:16? of the following video? "an Ancient Power IN the world"???

Im not concerned about any other aspects of the video, or its validity. I have also heard a mason in person use this term as well.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Can one of you fine Masons please explain to me the answer to the question posed at minute 41:16? of the following video? "an Ancient Power IN the world"???

Im not concerned about any other aspects of the video, or its validity. I have also heard a mason in person use this term as well.

Behold My fellow Friend.... It Was/Is Simple!
Behold The Painting "The Three Graces" By: Raphael.
Then you will see what Freemason Already knows.
Before you judge them as hypocrites and/or Satanists... See What Raphael Saw First!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I personally prefer Botticelli's 3 Muses in Primevera

reply to post by Pinocchio

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

It is the truth. Who is in charge? No one. It is a group of men united from the 4 corners of the world.
It's interesting to see how hard those actors tried to portray their roles. Old movies are the best. They don't have any CGI to keep the viewers interested.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Before you judge them as hypocrites and/or Satanists... See What Raphael Saw First!
No, I haven't judged them to be those things.......

I personally prefer Botticelli's 3 Muses in Primevera
I must agree your choice seems to be more fitting, even the "Dark" force appearing to abduct a muse.

It is the truth. Who is in charge? No one
From what I have gathered you are correct. The video depicted this rather well when it stated "its complicated". There is no leader within freemasonry, because they all are pawns as the video explained. The real power, is IN the Ancient ones, they are the ones who set the tone of freemasonry.

But what deal was struck between these Ancient ones and certain masons? where they offered eternal life to betray their own kind? At what cost does one set on treason? What high moral standing can allow the extermination of millions for the continued life of luxury for the few? Its moral treason.

I hope someone has seen through this vulgar filth. Masons are not reincarnated into the garden, there is no room. Do the math........ Once a pawn, always a pawn, its all about the blood.

I apologize if anyone is offended.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

It is the truth. Who is in charge? No one
From what I have gathered you are correct. The video depicted this rather well when it stated "its complicated". There is no leader within freemasonry, because they all are pawns as the video explained. The real power, is IN the Ancient ones, they are the ones who set the tone of freemasonry.

But what deal was struck between these Ancient ones and certain masons? where they offered eternal life to betray their own kind? At what cost does one set on treason? What high moral standing can allow the extermination of millions for the continued life of luxury for the few? Its moral treason.

I hope someone has seen through this vulgar filth. Masons are not reincarnated into the garden, there is no room. Do the math........ Once a pawn, always a pawn, its all about the blood.

I apologize if anyone is offended.

I guess I expected more from you. It's a shame your religion has done this to you.
The Jesus Christ I know would not peddle this kind of ignorance.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join