It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venus Melanin ones of SIRIUS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

The beast is any human that goes against nature, any human that eats foods created by the man, not because he wants to be the beast, but he is the beast on knowingly. The beast's mark is 666. We are carbon people. So we are all the beast.

You look at the devil in only one way, religion. There are devils, controlling this world. People who make humans, that are creatures upon this earth like every other animal in the world, do everything unnatural to nature. Humans have been deceived, it's not your fault, its not my fault. We always say, we shouldn't blame others, no one takes responsibility for their own actions, cause it's not our fault! Human's have been used and abused. If you aren't running your own business, you are a slave.

What are other sayings as well, the best slave are the ones that don't even know that they are? How many more "freedoms" need to disappear before you realize that you have always been on your own. That was the purpose of America. People were suppose to fend for themselves, then you guys start depending on the government and of course they will run the show. Schools don't teach you anything about Nature, yet you are a species on this planet.

And you are talking about plants? The Earth Provides foods for us to eat off the trees and you are hear looking at meat? Where you have to kill a whole animal just to eat a piece of the thigh, oppose to picking a couple fruits off a tree and replanting the seeds? Don't tell me there ain't something wrong with that. That's where we become the beast, when we accept the slaughter of conscious animals, CONSCIOUS animals.

Look, times are getting worst. The reign is crumbling. A lot of people are trying to wake up, but they can't because they don't understand. 3D movies are coming out like crazy, why? They still want to keep you hear in this 3rd dimension.

All you have to do is get in tune with nature, eat right, less meat more veg. Go outside and get sunlight, we are LIGHT beings. get the sunlight, download the junk DNA. It's not a joke. All this is written on the pyramids. You know they try to control people with fear. That's why movies like 2012, Doomsday 2012, and other movies about the end of the world are out. They want you scared.

You don't know anything about the cosmos. Yet you want to just assume that people are talking crap. People been talking about a new earth man, it's serious. Earth's frequency is at 12, as soon as it hits 13, the earth will split taking nature with it. And hell on earth for eternity for another 26000 years. And it's eternity because you will keep reincarnating here, just to be slaves to the "Elite". The rich.

The Beast is against nature, the true Divine, the only thing on this earth that humans seem to not appreciate fully. We have turned into the beast, we got to get back to the Divine.

edit on 15-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
I don't know people can't believe that the earth is really becoming aligned end of the 26000 year cycle. Earth is going to split! People in tune with nature will go to 5D. rest will stay in 3D

Wait first you say we are 4D living in 3D, then you say we will move into 5D. what about 4D. BTW the earth is not going to split trust me. And please, not eating meat is not gonna make a difference. Love will make a difference in this whole ascension thing. Also i dont think its what everybody thinks it is, all we can really do is wait and see what is gonna happen. Hey i could be wrong, but thats why im on ATS, to learn and be enlightened to new information. I have already learn so much from poeple like phage, you should read his posts and threads he is very intelligent. I have learnd most from reading his posts and threads as well as a few others, but phage sticks out the most. I appreciate and respect him for that.

Thanks Phage

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

We are 4D beings living in the 3D. That's why we are going to 5D, but when you are too indulged in this material realm, you will get trapped here in the 3D. Love only? Yea right, tell that to nature, Nature don't love everybody, especially not humans. Why do you think pigeons and seagulls are always closer to humans than any other birds, cause those birds are beasts scavengers, like humans. Eating anything.

You have to eat right, your body has to be right. Mind body and soul, MUR KAH BA. It's not a joke. You guys will deny but they been trying to tell us this in the movies man.

Go look at the metaphysics behind the Wizard of Oz. Actually, this dude has a video explaining it too.

but all this was just for entertainment! Humans were born to find technology, it was meant to be to destroy this earth and not recognize it as a living being. We were all foolish and came to our own demise.

Rome! Pt 2, get ready guys, unless you tryna leave up outta here.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Chai_An

The beast is any human that goes against nature, any human that eats foods created by the man, not because he wants to be the beast, but he is the beast on knowingly. The beast's mark is 666. We are carbon people. So we are all the beast.

You look at the devil in only one way, religion. There are devils, controlling this world. People who make humans, that are creatures upon this earth like every other animal in the world, do everything unnatural to nature. Humans have been deceived, it's not your fault, its not my fault. We always say, we shouldn't blame others, no one takes responsibility for their own actions, cause it's not our fault! Human's have been used and abused. If you aren't running your own business, you are a slave.

What are other sayings as well, the best slave are the ones that don't even know that they are? How many more "freedoms" need to disappear before you realize that you have always been on your own. That was the purpose of America. People were suppose to fend for themselves, then you guys start depending on the government and of course they will run the show. Schools don't teach you anything about Nature, yet you are a species on this planet.

And you are talking about plants? The Earth Provides foods for us to eat off the trees and you are hear looking at meat? Where you have to kill a whole animal just to eat a piece of the thigh, oppose to picking a couple fruits off a tree and replanting the seeds? Don't tell me there ain't something wrong with that. That's where we become the beast, when we accept the slaughter of conscious animals, CONSCIOUS animals.

Look, times are getting worst. The reign is crumbling. A lot of people are trying to wake up, but they can't because they don't understand. 3D movies are coming out like crazy, why? They still want to keep you hear in this 3rd dimension.

All you have to do is get in tune with nature, eat right, less meat more veg. Go outside and get sunlight, we are LIGHT beings. get the sunlight, download the junk DNA. It's not a joke. All this is written on the pyramids. You know they try to control people with fear. That's why movies like 2012, Doomsday 2012, and other movies about the end of the world are out. They want you scared.

You don't know anything about the cosmos. Yet you want to just assume that people are talking crap. People been talking about a new earth man, it's serious. Earth's frequency is at 12, as soon as it hits 13, the earth will split taking nature with it. And hell on earth for eternity for another 26000 years. And it's eternity because you will keep reincarnating here, just to be slaves to the "Elite". The rich.

The Beast is against nature, the true Divine, the only thing on this earth that humans seem to not appreciate fully. We have turned into the beast, we got to get back to the Divine.

For the record I didn't hear that man say eat more veggies and less meat, he said spoke adamantly against meat eating and called it being a beast or something along those lines. Plants are apart of this matrix as well and if I was to use the logic espoused by you and this man I wouldn't eat anything with a spirit. I spoke on plants because they're living things too. As for the Creator supplying foods for us to eat I personally believe it to be true but you and I differ on you placing more importance on animals than plants. Now I didn't go into this man's interpretation of the cosmos I merely touched on his assumptions about all people should be vegetarians so you have no idea what my thoughts are on the cosmos. I didn't say the man was talking crap, I merely pointed out he have no way of knowing what everyone's dietary needs were to state as a matter of fact we must all be feed just plants. No I don't treat this man as a joke, I just commented on his take on things which by the way I don't agree with fully. You keep referring to this shift and I believe a shifting is happening but not because I'm eating a certain way. If you do then keep doing what you do. It don't make you or this man right it just means this is what YOU think YOU need to do to help YOU through whatever change is taking place. Yes I do believe I should be in the new sunlight and I do on a daily basis but the truth be told not everyone can endure this intense sunlight so that advice is not for everyone. In a nutshell I was commenting on how this man is stating as a matter of fact what everyone should be doing and this is what I question to "ascend" to another frequency (dimension). A place I'm doubtful he has been too and can speak with absolute authority concerning.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

We are 4D beings living in the 3D. That's why we are going to 5D, but when you are too indulged in this material realm, you will get trapped here in the 3D. Love only? Yea right, tell that to nature, Nature don't love everybody, especially not humans. Why do you think pigeons and seagulls are always closer to humans than any other birds, cause those birds are beasts scavengers, like humans. Eating anything.

You have to eat right, your body has to be right. Mind body and soul, MUR KAH BA. It's not a joke. You guys will deny but they been trying to tell us this in the movies man.

Go look at the metaphysics behind the Wizard of Oz. Actually, this dude has a video explaining it too.

but all this was just for entertainment! Humans were born to find technology, it was meant to be to destroy this earth and not recognize it as a living being. We were all foolish and came to our own demise.

Rome! Pt 2, get ready guys, unless you tryna leave up outta here.

Newerbeing you're using technology to participate in this forum, that man in the video is using technology to make his videos so in a way you're canceling your own argument. No offense to you is meant but I think you're relying too much on "this dude" and not on your own discernment.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It seems like I offended you which I didn't mean to do.

BUT! People should know that it isn't only love that's going to get you through this.

You say that trees are living souls, I agree, but look how everything on earth is today, everything has to be destroyed, to survive. There was a time when humans only need the sunlight to live. The father, RA.

The reason people should eat more veg is because of karma, You can't destroy something and not fix it. That's why mother nature wants us to eat fruits and vegs, the foods she provides instead of killing these Animals. We can replenish the earth. We can't replenish the animals.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

I never said it was a joke im just not agreeing with all that you are saying.I believe that love has a lot to do with it, if you dont then thats your opinion.You do what you think you need to do and evryone else will do what they think they need to do as will i. Your not really gonna change anybodys ways.

But hey it is a good thread and i will S&F you for it.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

Man, don't even come to me with that. Now you are just trolling me. Trying to go that low to contradict me. Come on, man. I'm here trying to help. And you want to shut me down, look at yourself.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

It seems like I offended you which I didn't mean to do.

BUT! People should know that it isn't only love that's going to get you through this.

You say that trees are living souls, I agree, but look how everything on earth is today, everything has to be destroyed, to survive. There was a time when humans only need the sunlight to live. The father, RA.

The reason people should eat more veg is because of karma, You can't destroy something and not fix it. That's why mother nature wants us to eat fruits and vegs, the foods she provides instead of killing these Animals. We can replenish the earth. We can't replenish the animals.

How do one get karma from eating meat and not one of Mother Nature's other creations called the plants? How do you know what Mother Nature want us to eat? When was this time humans only needed sunlight? I'm not trolling I practice discernment. I'm not contradicting you you're doing that with your comments.
edit on 15-5-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Trust me, man. Love does have a lot to do with it. I just don't want people to go around thinking all they have to do is love everything, it's impossible to love everything, you're wasting more energy trying to love everything. All you have to do is Love yourself, and know yourself. I know that you know, Whatever is internal reflects on the external. So if you love yourself, you won't have to try to love anything and/or everything. Love will already be apart of you.

But just because you love, doesn't mean you can eat terrible all the time. The bible said it, the body is thy temple. If you are eating foods you know is bad for you then how can you say you truly love yourself.

Don't touch the hot stove.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Chai_An

Man, don't even come to me with that. Now you are just trolling me. Trying to go that low to contradict me. Come on, man. I'm here trying to help. And you want to shut me down, look at yourself.

People would be foolish to blindly take what you, me, or anyone else say as absolute fact. We're suppose to do our own research and make up our own minds . This is not about me attacking you.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

Eating plants and then planting the SEEDS, thats how you fix the karma with mother nature, When you take, you give back.

Like in our reality, If you borrow something you give it back, good karma between two individuals. Come on man, I have to tell you this?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Chai_An

Eating plants and then planting the SEEDS, thats how you fix the karma with mother nature, When you take, you give back.

Like in our reality, If you borrow something you give it back, good karma between two individuals. Come on man, I have to tell you this?

Not a man, not a man. LOL. I see what you're saying but I personally don't share that belief system but more power to you if you do. It's still you're interpretation of "karma".

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

Hey, lady. I would understand your interpretation just the same. Micro and Macro are all the same. Humans who don;t get right with nature are going to experience hell. We building up this karma by being against nature, stretching like an elastic band, Earth is about to let go.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Trust me, man. Love does have a lot to do with it. I just don't want people to go around thinking all they have to do is love everything, it's impossible to love everything, you're wasting more energy trying to love everything. All you have to do is Love yourself, and know yourself. I know that you know, Whatever is internal reflects on the external. So if you love yourself, you won't have to try to love anything and/or everything. Love will already be apart of you.

But just because you love, doesn't mean you can eat terrible all the time. The bible said it, the body is thy temple. If you are eating foods you know is bad for you then how can you say you truly love yourself.

Don't touch the hot stove.

I do love myself but i also eat what i can afford man, eating organic is not cheap. I try to eat as good as i can and thats all i can do till i can afford to eath eathier and i will not stop eating meat. I do have a question. How can meat not be replenished, why do we have breeding farms? Im not talking about corp. farms that use hormones and such. Like free range animals.i read that it not eating meat that is bad for the soul but how the animal was treated before slaughter. The cows in Kobe, japan are a perfect example.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Chai_An

Hey, lady. I would understand your interpretation just the same. Micro and Macro are all the same. Humans who don;t get right with nature are going to experience hell. We building up this karma by being against nature, stretching like an elastic band, Earth is about to let go.

Ok do you live in a house? What is that house made of? Do you have electricity in your house? How's that electricity generated? Do you have gas (natural gas or propane) in your house? Do you have city water running into your house? Do you wear clothing you did not make nor know the sources for which they were manufactured? So if you answered yes to any of those questions you couldn't possibly plant enough seeds to balance your "karmic" debt if we were to go by your logic.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I should read up on the treatment, but I live in Canada, so their isn't any meat here that has been treated properly that I can get, know what I am saying?

And I say that we personally can't replenish meat because when we kill and animal we can't bring em back. Only the animals can do that. We pick a fruit off the tree, and plant the seeds. A whole new tree grows. What do most humans do now though? Throw out the seeds. Karma man, it ain't no joke.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

If that's the way you want to look at it. I know what I have to do, and it's simple. Y'all know what you have to do and it's simple and plain as what I have to do. It's not no different path when we are all trying to go to the same place. Like I said, everything in nature has to be destroyed just to survive. Everything. So don't worry about all that, just get right.

All I am trying to show people is that, eating healthy, keeping your vibration up, with nature. Meditation. That's all you have to do and then you don't have to worry about nothing!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Chai_An

If that's the way you want to look at it. I know what I have to do, and it's simple. Y'all know what you have to do and it's simple and plain as what I have to do. It's not no different path when we are all trying to go to the same place.

All I am trying to show people is that, eating healthy, keeping your vibration up, with nature. Meditation. That's all you have to do and then you don't have to worry about nothing!

Yes I see your point!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

You already on the right path if you are on the path to enlightenment, we're trying to find answers on the external cause we are still so unsure about ourselves. Just trust in yourself. And you will know where you have to go. That's the holy spirit right there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join