It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venus Melanin ones of SIRIUS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Alright, I know not a lot of people believe that anything is going to happen this year but the reason you don't believe anything is going to happen because you aren't in the spiritual world. Basically what ever your mind is focused on you will stay on that frequency. Like a Radio Station you tune in, if you like NBA you will find people who like NBA, law of attraction. This is not a joke. You people have to get to your higher selves. Get out of all this physical reality.
This man basically sums it all up, everything that you know about UFOs and Ancients, and Planets, and Religion. It all fits in to our reality. It's not a joke. This is a spiritual world whether you like it or not. That is the MIND.

Veiwer Discretion is advised.

I know people who are in to politics and America and current events and watch TV everyday won't get it. People who know aliens and focus on this type of information will catch on, it's those times. Be a vegetarian for a month and tell me you don't feel better, brighter, more intuitive, if your not willing to change your diet to experience this then you are truly the ignorant. and this website is all about Deny Ignorance.
edit on 14-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

edit on 5/14/2012 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

post by NewerBeing
if your not willing to change your diet to experience this then you are truly the ignorant. and this website is all about Deny Ignorance.

So not only do you want me to watch your videos but I have to change my diet as well

Does that mean no bacon sandwiches

Sorry but I think I'll stay with my physical reality thank you .

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

No bacon sandwiches?!

OT: So many people have claimed Earth moving to a higher state for a while now. I think Alex Collier changed his dates like seven times? Why should be believe this guy? Does he have any tangible evidence or proof or his claims? No? I didn't think so..

-SAP-
edit on 14-5-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If this isn't serious then why does america spend so much money on Nasa, why does the vatican have the largest telescope? The public knows nothing about space, the most profound subject in the world. I guess we were too lazy to learn.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
If this isn't serious then why does america spend so much money on Nasa, why does the vatican have the largest telescope? The public knows nothing about space, the most profound subject in the world. I guess we were too lazy to learn.

What does your statement have to do with the spiritual world?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Alright, I know not a lot of people believe that anything is going to happen this year but the reason you don't believe anything is going to happen because you aren't in the spiritual world. Basically what ever your mind is focused on you will stay on that frequency. Like a Radio Station you tune in, if you like NBA you will find people who like NBA, law of attraction. This is not a joke. You people have to get to your higher selves. Get out of all this physical reality.
This man basically sums it all up, everything that you know about UFOs and Ancients, and Planets, and Religion. It all fits in to our reality. It's not a joke. This is a spiritual world whether you like it or not. That is the MIND.

Veiwer Discretion is advised.

I know people who are in to politics and America and current events and watch TV everyday won't get it. People who know aliens and focus on this type of information will catch on, it's those times. Be a vegetarian for a month and tell me you don't feel better, brighter, more intuitive, if your not willing to change your diet to experience this then you are truly the ignorant. and this website is all about Deny Ignorance.

The man asked some interesting questions people should ponder (why do the Vatican have the largest telescopes and watching the South Pole?). However the part about vegetarians being raised to a higher level of consciousness is bull. I've encountered too many vegetarians and vegans who are just nasty spirited people so not eating meat don't play a part in spiritual enlightenment by any means. By the same token I've met folks who ate meat and were "conscious", spiritual, calm, loving, and compassionate. So raising ones consciousness is obviously based on something intangible. Eating real foods not laden with pesticides, hormones, and preservatives would work wonders on people's dispositions but to say not eating meat would raise consciousness I don't agree. Also the assumptions everybody would thrive as vegetarians is false because we're all genetically different and have different physical needs. The brother is kinda vicious to be so "conscious" which goes back to my point about eating meat or in his case not eating meat don't spiritually balance anyone.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

We are 4th dimensional beings in 3rd dimensional bodies. Well, most of us are.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

This dude is something. I've never seen such a strange combinations of traits in a person. One moment I'm laughing at him, the next moment I feel like he just dropped a knowledge bomb on my head, the next moment I feel like he's trolling me, and then he'll say something racist and paranoid.

Needless to say, I subscribed to this enigma. Thanks for posting this, OP.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

If this isn't serious then why does america spend so much money on Nasa, why does the vatican have the largest telescope?

America spends peanuts on NASA. Why does American spend so much on defense?
The Vatican does not have the largest telescope.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

If this isn't serious then why does america spend so much money on Nasa, why does the vatican have the largest telescope?

America spends peanuts on NASA. Why does American spend so much on defense?
The Vatican does not have the largest telescope.

We spend all the money on defense because of the aliens that the Pope warns us about.

Duh.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I don't know people can't believe that the earth is really becoming aligned end of the 26000 year cycle. Earth is going to split! People in tune with nature will go to 5D. rest will stay in 3D

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

We're backwards people indeed.
edit on 15-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Vatican largest telescope

I can think of a really good joke to put here about so they could see _ _ _ _ _ _ but my post would be deleted.
edit on 15-5-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Actually he is right,Vatican has the largest telescope

click1

click2

Also the vatican does indeed duble in science and has an academy of sciences too.

We also had a thead about it here

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

WRONG show a link that says the VATICAN OWNS it!!!!

Look here

en.wikipedia.org...

From above

LBT, originally named the Columbus Project. it is a joint project of these members: the Italian astronomical community (represented by the Istituto Nazionale di Astrofisica, INAF); the University of Arizona; University of Minnesota,[5] University of Notre Dame,[5] University of Virginia,[5] the LBT Beteiligungsgesellschaft in Germany (Max Planck Institute for Astronomy in Heidelberg, Landessternwarte in Heidelberg, Leibniz Institute for Astrophysics Potsdam (AIP), Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics in Munich and Max Planck Institute for Radio Astronomy in Bonn); The Ohio State University; Research Corporation in Tucson.

edit on 15-5-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

It is not the Vatican's telescope. Italy is 25% of the consortium which operates LBT. There are 7 Italian institutions which are part of the Italian contingent.

It would be more correct (though just as dumb) to say that the LBT is the University of Arizona's.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It would be more correct to say its "humanitys" venture

I see what you mean though and you are correct.It belongs to everyone and none,weird that the papers(italian) forgot to mention any of it

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Ok, But why do they have the telescope? You guys think it's a joke. Humans go against Nature, you are working with the Devil if you go against nature, whatever, yall don't hear me though. Burgers taste good right? Potatoe chips taste way to good to give up. lol, Keep eating the man made foods, the food of the beast. People told you that you should eat healthy, yet people still refuse. Remember when your mom told you don't put your hand on the hot stove. If you still did it you got burned. You should have listened.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Ok, But why do they have the telescope? You guys think it's a joke. Humans go against Nature, you are working with the Devil if you go against nature, whatever, yall don't hear me though. Burgers taste good right? Potatoe chips taste way to good to give up. lol, Keep eating the man made foods, the food of the beast. People told you that you should eat healthy, yet people still refuse. Remember when your mom told you don't put your hand on the hot stove. If you still did it you got burned. You should have listened.

If people were to go by the logic used in the video they wouldn't eat at all, why? Plants also have a form of blood, they also have the ability to feel pain, they also have an essence (spirit, aura) so what makes eating a deer going against nature? What gives that deer more significance than the mango the brother was smacking on in the video? Is it because the deer would be cooked?

Yes mothers had a point when they told their children to not touch hot stoves but unconsciously they put the thought into their children's heads by pointing out what not to do. However the information within the video is personal interpretations, this man lack the ability to know what's best for every person on this planet. Speaking of the Devil, it was an invented entity to fear people into complicity to not follow their intuition but to be dictated to by another. Newerbeing tell me who's the beast?
edit on 15-5-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join