It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Preparing For Massive Civil War, Says DHS Informant.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Look lets get real here, whether this happens tomorrow or a year from now, it is an important matter. If anything the distraction that is in front of us, which works well by the way, is covering up the incoming "possibilities" that every American should consider, in effect, or imminent.

The fact that the only thing that actually can be the most devastating is "The Element of Surprise".

Who shares the facts, whether someone who you in your own research consider "more likely to tell the truth", becomes irrelevant is a situation that is being told around the world. There is no favoritism in the knowledge that we in fact have become aware of.

Whether you are a executive, blue collar/white collar worker, self employed, unemployed, or even a survivalist, the bringing down of the dollar is one thing that should concern us all. If for some reason, any reason at all that this eludes you, you can always go into the forums, and see the threads that in fact will put into perspective, and can update all of us to how this has been ongoing, and in fact, escalating.

Though this is my first time, really delving into this, is because even I have began seeing aircraft that is not normally in my area, and yes, this alarms me. Everyone in research will tell you that there was a moment that they became more "interested" in a particular field.

I present you with the info that lead me to this thread.

In a riveting interview on TruNews Radio, Wednesday, private investigator Doug Hagmann said high-level, reliable sources told him the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is preparing for “massive civil war” in America.

“Folks, we’re getting ready for one massive economic collapse,” Hagmann told TruNews host Rick Wiles.

“We have problems... The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added, “so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is... they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”

Hagmann goes on to say that his sources tell him the concerns of the DHS stem from a collapse of the U.S. dollar and the hyperinflation a collapse in the value of the world’s primary reserve currency implies to a nation of 311 million Americans, who, for the significant portion of the population, is armed.

Through his sources, Hagmann confirmed Rickards’ ongoing thesis of a fear of a U.S. dollar collapse at the hands of the Chinese (U.S. treasury bond holders of approximately $1 trillion) and, possibly, the Russians (threatening to launch a gold-backed ruble as an attractive alternative to the U.S. dollar) in retaliation for aggressive U.S. foreign policy initiatives against China’s and Russia’s strategic allies Iran and Syria.

“The one source that we have I’ve known since 1979,” Hagmann continued.

“He started out as a patrol officer and currently he is now working for a federal agency under the umbrella of the Department of Homeland Security; he’s in a position to know what policies are being initiated, what policies are being planned at this point, and he’s telling us right now - look, what you’re seeing is just the tip of the iceberg. We are preparing, we, meaning the government, we are preparing for a massive civil war in this country.”

“There’s no hyperbole here,” he added, echoing Trends Research Institute’s Founder Gerald Celente’s forecast of last year.

Celente expects a collapse of the U.S. dollar and riots in America some time this year.

Since Celente’s ‘Civil War’ prediction of last year, executive orders NDAA and National Defense Resources Preparedness were signed into law by President Obama, which are both politically damaging actions taken by a sitting president.

And most recently, requests made by the DHS for the procurement of 450 million rounds of hollow-point ammunition only fuels speculation of an upcoming tragic event expected on American soil.

These major events, as shocking to the American people as they are, have taken place during an election year.

Escalating preparatory activities by the executive branch and DHS throughout the last decade - from the Patriot Act, to countless executive orders drafted to suspend (or strip) American civil liberties “are just the beginning” of the nightmare to come, Hagmann said.

He added,

“It’s going to get so much worse toward the election, and I’m not even sure we’re going to have an election in this country. It’s going to be that bad, and this, as well, is coming from my sources.

But one source in particular said, ‘look, you don’t understand how bad it is.’ This stuff is real; these people, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), they are ready to fight the American people.”

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I recently wrote a thread, concerning the "newer" types of police presence, and how we are not really seeing what the true nature is of the protectors of the "people".

A Few Facts About LEO's/Police Officers And Their History
www.abovetopsecret.com...

At the above link you can hear an audio interview with Doug Hagmann, and his concerns for the people of the U.S.

Doug Hagmann Warns of Economy Collapse & Civil War 2012 (updated)

Private investigator Doug Hagmann reveals some disturbing inside information and recent moves that indicate martial law may possibly be implemented before the year is finished.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

yea identical TOPIC in full swing!

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Im sure the mods will close, I used the search function

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

In a riveting interview on TruNews Radio, Wednesday, private investigator Doug Hagmann said high-level, reliable sources told him the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is preparing for “massive civil war” in America.

“Folks, we’re getting ready for one massive economic collapse,” Hagmann told TruNews host Rick Wiles.

Well of course they're preparing, it's their job to prepare for every eventuality. That doesn't mean it will happen. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. But just because they're preparing doesn't mean they know anything that we don't. When I was a kid in the 60's we used to have drills in school where they would sound the air raid sirens and we would scramble under our desks and put our arms over our heads. It was all part of the Cold War preparations. The government prepared in many ways for a Russian nuclear attack. It never happened (thank goodness), so clearly being prepared for it did not mean the government definitely knew it was going to happen. They didn't know then and they don't now. They're preparing for economic collapse, domestic terrorist attacks, food shortages, natural disasters, etc. But they're preparing because that's the mandate of the DHS, prepare for potential emergencies.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is what I believe. And what is beyond shocking is they pretend they are powerless and can do nothing to prevent millions of starving, and must arm themselves against the masses.

WOW.

Paradise or Oblivion (28 language subtitles)

In reality it has everything to do with the way they are crashing this system to harm and starve and disempower the majority DELIBERATELY. And so they need to be yanked from power and an equal system put in immediately, like the Venus Project, a system of Abundance NOT Scarsity.

One of the things Jacque Fresco brings up, which pertains directly to their nonsense about the crash was when it happened in the 30's. The Dirty Thirties as my grandparents called it.

While people were suffering horribly, all the factories still ran, all the goods were still there, the farms were still growing food. What wasn't happening was distributing it all equally and fairly.

People were dependent on a false deck of cards though the earth was still abundant and providing for all.

Rather Sickening to See What Their Mismangement Does.

So removing them is Taking Good Self Care, Self Defense and the Right Thing To Do.

Just some of us don't see violence as the right way, but they would stand up assertive, not aggressive and demand with bullhorns this end and a system of abundance with back ups to all the energies, so there is no way the Grid Can Go Down, because most people don't rely on it to any extent. Local farms and food supplies, so trucking doesnt starve communities.

Its called deliberate homicide and mismanagement and they don't get to win anymore.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Im sure the mods will close, I used the search function

Peace, NRE.

That is Breaking News, this is a different forum. They're both allowed.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

This is a topic I’m always following. Glad to see someone else awakening to the reality we face.

The plot has so many levels yet they all point in the same direction; the intentional collapse of our economy and the theft of our resources. I just read this yesterday…I figured it would add another element to your thread

If we are trying to become independent of foreign oil, then why is the Obama administration allowing the Chinese government to buy up U.S. oil and gas deposits worth billions of dollars? This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. The United States desperately needs to maintain control over its own domestic energy resources so that we can end our addiction to foreign oil.

So thousands of businesses, millions of jobs and hundreds of billions of dollars will continue to leave the United States and go to China.

And China will continue to use some of the money they are getting from us to buy up pieces of America.

Does anyone else out there see something very, very wrong with all of this?
link

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well the US Is now in the position Canada is in, with Canadian politician breaking their code of office and selling off our own power and hydro, developed with tax payers money and owned by the people, to US companies, kind of like selling your paid off house to americans so they could charge you rent.

It can be undone, but it takes getting in new leaders and usually lots of money to break the contracts which oddly enough, our courts did deem illegal but we were betrayed at higher levels when the Federal Government wrote some bills to the effect they could do this.

The Courts had upheld what the people said and they got up in arms about it. That we don't hire real estate sales people, we are not hiring corporate sales people selling off our assets, that is not the jurisdiciton of any elected representative who mainly is there to provide services.

new topics

top topics

join